• 2C-T-4

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • 2C-T-7

Votes: 2 4.5%
  • 2C-T-21

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 2C-TFM

• Other (Please list below so I can add it to the poll)

Votes: 1 2.3%
  • βk-2C-B

• 2C-B-FLY

Votes: 2 4.5%
  • 2C-EF

• Total voters
They are all awesome ime. E, B, I are all great. Maybe controversial but I like the nbomes and nbohs just as much. 25b-nbome and nboh are my favorites, they were both amazing.

I've only tried 2C-B (> 40 times), 2C-E, 2C-D and 2C-C (about 3 times each) so far. I very much love 2C-B for what it does, but my 50 mg 2C-D trial one month ago... I can't help thinking back to it, and I'm only waiting for another good opportunity to do it again to see if it holds up to my expectations based on this excellent trial.

2C-E is of course very special and probably the most interesting compound out of the few 2Cs I tried, but 2C-D seems like a conveniently short trip with more introspective merits than 2C-B. Anyhow, 2C-B is still balm for the soul and never disappoints if treated right.

I'm hoping to add the 2C-T-x compounds to my repertoire this year.

I've only tried E and B. They are both great.

E gives me a very clear head space, B is a little fuzzier yet still bright. B might have more of a body element. I really enjoy hiking on E

Wish I had tried the Ts when I had the chance

Have you actually tried it?

I would LOVE to try 2c-TFM, among a few others

But currently (and the list changes over time) these are my fav in order and why.

T2 - electric, spiritual, warm, visual, now that ive taken it a few times, i get hardly any bodyload. It does last a while, but i don't seem to have trouble sleeping like I do with say 2C-I or 2C-E

D - at high dose its so colorful, euphoric, but never seemed to disrupt my cognition like most of the others have. It is also a lot shorter.

B - visual euphoric rarely decapacitating tho i have had an OBE on it. Its relatively short and the comedown is gentle.

I - super aphrodisiac for me at low dose, last a bit long for me though

E - gnarly stuff, I used to love it, but it very physical, visual, intense and long lasting. My fav part about it tho is the afterglow

C - could prolly take or leave 2cc, tho ive had a few good experiences with it.

T7 - at low dose 25-35mg i find it too subtle, but at 52mg (was my highest dose) i had complete delirium. Never experienced anything like that on a 2c and i never want to again.

I found 2C-B-FLY and 2C-E-FLY quite interesting, but i also don't call it a true 2C. Its a 2C-xFLY. I never tried 2c-p but after DOPR, i might actually like it. 2C-TFM is a dream.

Yeah, I don't lump the 2C-T-x in with the rest. They feel like their own thing.

Have you actually tried it?

I would LOVE to try 2c-TFM, among a few others

But currently (and the list changes over time) these are my fav in order and why.

T2 - electric, spiritual, warm, visual, now that ive taken it a few times, i get hardly any bodyload. It does last a while, but i don't seem to have trouble sleeping like I do with say 2C-I or 2C-E

D - at high dose its so colorful, euphoric, but never seemed to disrupt my cognition like most of the others have. It is also a lot shorter.

B - visual euphoric rarely decapacitating tho i have had an OBE on it. Its relatively short and the comedown is gentle.

I - super aphrodisiac for me at low dose, last a bit long for me though

E - gnarly stuff, I used to love it, but it very physical, visual, intense and long lasting. My fav part about it tho is the afterglow

C - could prolly take or leave 2cc, tho ive had a few good experiences with it.

T7 - at low dose 25-35mg i find it too subtle, but at 52mg (was my highest dose) i had complete delirium. Never experienced anything like that on a 2c and i never want to again.

I found 2C-B-FLY and 2C-E-FLY quite interesting, but i also don't call it a true 2C. Its a 2C-xFLY. I never tried 2c-p but after DOPR, i might actually like it. 2C-TFM is a dream.

I've always been curious about D, C and T7. I hope to give T2 another go someday as well if I ever come across it again. Out of the ones I have tried so far P is the one I could probably take or leave. Never had a bad time on it, I just never enjoyed it as much as the others. I've heard of 2C-B-FLY but haven't heard of 2C-E-FLY before. How do they compare to the 2C compounds?

I've heard of 2C-B-FLY but haven't heard of 2C-E-FLY before. How do they compare to the 2C compounds?
V dif from parent compounds. The B FLY was way more cerebral, i could massage my body by thinking about it. The e fly i took at onlyba low dose (6mg) felt quite similar to mdma at that level

On the contrary, phenibut combines great with all psychedelics and not only reduces the negative aspects of the bodyload, but also greatly increases the tendency for a euphoric/positive experience, without sacrificing any of the depth or psychedelia. Phenibut is one of the absolute best substances to combine with psychedelics.
I didn't know that, interesting. Thanks for the tip. Heavy body load is the biggest buzz distraction for me. I like 2C-C over B for that very reason. Sorted a fat line of pure 2C-B years back in my heavy partying days mistaking it for the coke baggy on the table. Must have been 60mg, Body load had me looking like Stephen Hawking slumped in my chair occasionally groaning.

So I Expect Baclofen might also work well also then, just X-chloro phenibut isn't it... and would fit in the same capsule. Used to like a bit of baclofen.:cool: