• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy DXM Thread - Part 2 - Robojesus, forgive us our sins

Some looking around our steroid discussion forum shows a consensus that recreational drug use (as opposed to maintainence meds or some other rx regimen) is contraindicated with any serious attempt at body building.

planning a 4th plateau dxm trip. Need advice

so this weekend im planning my first 4th plateau trip. i know the dosage and everything im just have a few questions. what is the best enviorment? i was thinking a semi dark chill room. i will be with my friend just watching tv or something. and will i be able to drive the morning after? the highest i've gone so far is a mid 3rd plateau. Should i listen to music or will it really not make any difference. thanks for all the help.

You probably won't be doing anything at all as 4th plateau is analogous to a hole. Leave the room dark, get some good music playing (playlist, don't count on being able to change it yourself).

No driving next morning. Your cognitive functions and motor-coordination will still be impaired to some degree. Well maybe you'd be fine if you dosed really early in the day/morning, but in general I'd say no if you're gonna be dosing this high.

will i be able to drive at all the next day? i find that as the day goes on my after glow gets less intense.

Yeah, you probably should be able to at some point. I mean, you'll know when you're able to I guess. I've had dissociative experiences where I felt perfectly sober and able to do things the next day, and some where I felt it would be unsafe to operate an automobile for upwards of 30 hours (though that wasn't with DXM).

It's very variable IME.

ok so really as long as i don't have to get up at like 7 in the morning and go anywhere. Im pretty experienced with dxm do you think i could do this without a trip sitter if im just barely hitting the 4th plateau or a little more.

If you don't tend to do stupid dangerous shit on dissociatives, then I don't think you'd need a sitter. I've never believed in the sitter concept anyway (well maybe for deliriants and dosing things at certain strengths in public), but I'm a very misanthropic and solitary individual.

Ok. Do you think if i take 8 CCC it will affect the quality of the trip. I dont usualy take them but would be better than drinking all that syurp.

^It will definitely effect the quality of the trip, chlorpheniramine is an antihistamine and while one or two might not cause noticeable drowsiness over the the normal effects of DXM, any appreciable number can definitely influence the flavor of the experience. CCC is bad for you of course, and though this may be ignorable in smaller doses, given that chlorpheniramine and DXM are both substrates of the CYP2D6 enzyme, they're gonna potentiate each other somewhat and you shouldn't risk finding out just how much given the amount of DXM you'll be taking. It would be seriously unsafe.

If you don't want to drink all that syrup, see if you can find some gels, or do an extraction.

I didnt know that. Is that why when i take 4 oz of syrup and a couple CCC it feels stonger than if i just took the 4 oz.

^Yep the difference can be quite startling, at least it was for me the first (of two) times I used CCCs, had 4 of them, expecting to just cancel out some caffeine stimulation so I could rest and--wham-o!--was markedly inebriated for a while.

So does it matter if i spread my dose out over say an hour and a half?

I would say you should drink it all within atleast 30 min but thats just my opinion.

^I can't always even keep two down. Cannabis would be my advice, or any other anti-emetic you have on hand. Have something to take away the taste from your mouth, I find milk works well, I'll also eat a handful of tortilla chips (well I did this and it worked well, will have to experiment with it again next time I indulge in DXM).

4 though....an extraction might be worth pulling off if you can.

I would be more concerned with my liver and gastrointestinal system with that quantity of syrup. HFC, propylene glycol, dyes and flavoring additives... I already feel like I'm poisoning myself with flavored medicine syrups as it is, and that's at therapeutic doses! Do an extraction , it's super easy.

The best trips I had was when I would dissolve the robo pills in some warm lemon juice and down them. Least amount of nausea from OTC preparations, and it seemed to hit faster. I've always been a poor metabolizer of DXM though, so the effects have never sat well in comparison to other dissociatives I've utilized.

Out of all the unsweetened non-dairy "milks" I have consumed, hemp milk is the best tasting! However, in this application, coconut milk may be your best alternative. The types of fatty acids in coconuts would probably wash away the bad flavor more effectively than other nut milks.

Seriously recommend hemp milk though, I've only had it unsweetened and can't wait to try it in it's sweetened variety.