• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy DXM Thread - Part 2 - Robojesus, forgive us our sins

Need Help! (nyquil)

so i got the bottle with 15 mg. but it has some other things in it should i be worried. i also got the 12 fl oz. bottle so how much should i drink like a 4th or half or just all of it. also how long will it take for the effects to kick in. another thing can i mix it with a better tasting liquid and still get the same effect?

don't drink nyquil. it's a very dangerous source of dxm, the other ingredients can be lethal if you drink enough to get a dxm high.

Nyquil has a ton of tylenol in it so don't try to get high on it you'll only end up getting sick.

Do not use NyQuil for dxm! That would be poisoning yourself. Your supposed to use the tablets for dxm.

Mucinex is a poor source of DXM, the guaifensin will make some people intolerably gassy/nauseous/give you the runny shits.

Take a look at the other drugs in Mucinex besides DXM. You really don't want to be taking that much of anything besides pure DXM. We're not just a bunch of sissy's trying to tell you the right thing to do. It'll make you feel sick and trust me i've had some nasty times.

I can't say for sure if any store product is totally safe. But I do know some are definitely better.

DXM is likely enough to cause emesis, on its own, or at least the inactive ingredients in DXM containing products are. Get something with DXM as the only active ingredient, your innards will thank you for sparing them the guif.

As most all nyquil products contain APAP, which is very hepatoxic in large doses, you should not under any circumstances attempt to use such products for recreational DXM experiences.

Now get to reading The Big & Dandy DXM thread, and the linked threads there in. Definitely read the William White FAQ as well, you need to educate yourself on DXM usage, and the risks involved with certain preperations, as well as drug interactions, and what to expect from the substance itself.

Last edited by a moderator:
Does weed make DXM much more stronger? I took 100mgs last night to see if I had the enzyme deficiency, waited an hour and I had a small buzz so I drank another 500mg. Smoked a few cones and woah, for my weight 85kg, it should be a light 3rd plateu but I went way beyond that. Was completely disconnected from my body for a few hours and even saw the tunnel of light at one point. DXM is some fun stuff =D

yes, marijuana greatly potentiates the effects of DXM. there's even a thread about it.

Yeah I didn't realize how much stronger it makes it, I didn't have much weed either, only a cone. Later on I was blown away.

first time i smoked on DXM i said "its like a whole new world." my friends agreed. :)

The 4oz standard tussen IMO is nothing more than alcohol, hardly any trip whatsoever.

There's like 1.6mL of alcohol in a 4oz bottle, that will not effect anything. If you mean the second plateau is more of a drunken/stoned feeling than trippy/dissociative, yes that's how most everyone feels about it, but that's not necessarily an undesirable thing. And I moved your post into the appropriate thread.

I did DXM everyday for a week

Okay, so from last wensday-today i took 1st and 2nd plateau doses everyday. Anyway, im worried that i did damage. Im not going to use it again for a long while, but i have a horrible headache. Today i felt crazy, i felt like i wasnt me anymore, i was confused about everything. Anyways what are the chances i did damage from a week of dxm?

No, you didn't do any damage to yourself. Chronic dosing of dissociatives lead to some persistent and effects and psychological weirdness though. Just be patient, be mindful of your health, and you should get better soon enough.

If this is really bothering you, it might be best to avoid other drugs to help you return to normalcy, especially cannabinoids and psychedelics.

The worst damage you probably did is giving yourself a bit of a tolerance. also you'll have probably lost a few pounds, DXM seems to give you short term weight loss for some weird reason, well it did for me anyways=D

DXM is a SNRI (most people ignore this aspect) especially at low doses, you will probably feel a little sludgy and depressed for a week or so at worst. The SNRI aspect of DXM is actually more damaging than any of the dissociative f/x it produces I would wager.

Eat lots of protein, get excercise, abstain from drugs, and get good sleep. If you do all that you'll probably snap back in a cople of days.
It's stupendously unlikely that you have caused any permanent damage.