• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy DXM Thread - Part 2 - Robojesus, forgive us our sins

i drank 3 5 ounce bottles of delsym 12 hour release. each had 30mg per TEAspoon. so 4 hours into it i was at 900mg of dxm. after that idk what went n i figured the most i coulda had in me at a time was 1600mg but after 36 hours i was tripping still i could take a walk around the development though. wasnt til like 42 hours which is now that i think i can go downstais and function normally with hangover effects.

9oh so you still feel really high and stuff right these arent side effekts the side effeks will come to you in 2 weeks if you have taken DXM more oftern before have you ?

Lol o you still feel all disey and your still feling great huh I wish I could tak DXM again the feeling was always so super awesome :) <3 But I'm never ever gonna take drugs again !!!! nothing which is not well studyed such as weed.

long term psychological damage is possible but it doesn't happen to every one. I would give it a month before you feel completely normal, if after a month you are still having problems then you should consider getting outside help, not that i think you are damaged forever but you may just need to talk to someone about your experiences and problems with depression. I'm not sure about your heart, sometimes mine goes crazy when i am under stress, other times i just think it is irregular when i am fine, i try not to think about it as i just make myself worry more.

do you have any friends you can talk to about your depression? or even a guidance counselor at school?

Eating and staying hydrated will definitely help but i think talking to someone would help just as much. Even if DXM really messed you up psychologically you can use this awakening to deal with issues you may have had before or were going to have later in life. It is much easier to deal with your problems as they come up rather than letting them go untreated until you are much older. Your experience can be a positive thing that led you to get the help you need rather than something that permanently damaged you.

Oh I have talked to my friend about it 4 popele know about it now.... Oh fuck I probably just rewined my life :( :'( I wanna die now

chug 2 large bottles at once and i bet youll never say delsym isnt strong enough

chug 2 large bottles at once and i bet youll never say delsym isnt strong enough

2 i was fucked up trippin pretty good. 3 large bottles. i was wakooooo for 48 hours basically. at 32 hours i was still tripping. but the peak was insaine. i couldnt get to the bathroom which is right outside my room. it was the craziest shit ever.

2 i was fucked up trippin pretty good. 3 large bottles. i was wakooooo for 48 hours basically. at 32 hours i was still tripping. but the peak was insaine. i couldnt get to the bathroom which is right outside my room. it was the craziest shit ever.

Still feling the effekts huh?

urination problem after DXM trip

hello, has anyone had urination problem after the dxm trip is over?
i have a problem. actually i can pee, but i noticed that now it's more difficult (for the past 4 days after trip).
how long does it take you to be out of this side-effect? Thanks in advance.

This does not sound too serious, however, should it persists much longer I'd see your family doctor or a urologist. DXM deifinitely can cause urinary hesitancy while active, and I wouldn't put it out of the realm of possibility that it left your urinary muscles sort of whacky. I'd guess it should go away fairly soon.

DXM is a dissociative which is covered by Psychedelic drugs (check the BDD guidelines) - hope that is okay :)

BDD > PD

It's not that serious. DXM can temporarily enlarge your prostate some which puts pressure against your ureters (tubes from your bladder to your penis). It can also make you feel like you need to pee when normally you would not need to pee. This makes you feel the struggle of pushing out pee when there is not much pee to push.

Best way to dose on DXM(Gel Pills)

I have 300 mgs worth of DXM gel pills(20 pills, 15 mg's each) and Im wondering how I should dose on them. I have a fully empty stomach and wondering if I should take them all at once or seperate doses(1 minute each pill). I've taken it before so I don't have that thing 1/10 people have and haven't fully experienced it because I had a full stomach and threw up. Please and Thank you for your imput.

Take them all at once. (Don't try to swallow a handful of pills.)

You are going to have some kind of discomfort from the pills period. Because of the coating.

How long after I eat should I dose on them because Im pretty hungry right now and Im deciding to take them sometime tonight since Ill be alone in my room?

First of all I would take one every 10 seconds...
Second I would eat 30 min after your last pill or 2 or three hours after your last pill

I have used 40 of those gelcaps on several occasions. I take them 10 at a time with some water. Once they kick in hunger is no longer a concern.

Just eat a little something, it really doesn't make a HUGE difference if your stomach has food or not. At least it never did for me.

Me and my friends used to get high, smash food, then take the same robopills. One bottle a person at least. Fucks you up pretty good...

You could always do an extraction too. Search google for Agent Lemon tek.