• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy DXM Thread - Part 2 - Robojesus, forgive us our sins

Delsym? Three five oz bottles?

Too much, and on top of that you would be deluded for days. Mix one 5oz delsym with 300-400mg dxm hbr and you'll feel like you're climbing through the plateaus about two hours in. As always, dxm must be the single and only active ingredient listed.

Delsym? Three five oz bottles?

Too much, and on top of that you would be deluded for days. Mix one 5oz delsym with 300-400mg dxm hbr and you'll feel like you're climbing through the plateaus about two hours in. As always, dxm must be the single and only active ingredient listed.

i did 2 and the next morning shit was cartoony. that was it. i was fucked up that night but i was at a bar and able to function.

When I was a kid I used to do a lot of DXM and I usually did delsym, I'd generally take about 1 gram of dxm for a very strong trip, which was one large bottle. Tolerance might have been a factor, although at the time of the bulk of this I was a skinny 14 year old so who knows. And yeah, it lasts around 8-12 hours.

Really tussin is better for tripping off of then delsym, but delsym is a lot easier to drink. Still, DXM Hbr is really what you want, not polystirex.

When I was a kid I used to do a lot of DXM and I usually did delsym, I'd generally take about 1 gram of dxm for a very strong trip, which was one large bottle. Tolerance might have been a factor, although at the time of the bulk of this I was a skinny 14 year old so who knows. And yeah, it lasts around 8-12 hours.

Really tussin is better for tripping off of then delsym, but delsym is a lot easier to drink. Still, DXM Hbr is really what you want, not polystirex.

i dont see the difference as long as you get enough dxm per hour going. plus where can you get straight dxm tablets or anything. whats best. i just want a good 4th plateau experience.

Robotussin makes pure dxm gel pills but I'd go for robotussin cough syrup. DXM must be the only active ingredient listed, doesn't really matter if you choose syrup or pills beyond that point.

It doesn't matter much. Basically, Hbr hits faster and in my opinion has a stronger, more psychedelic high. Polystirex is easy to drink and lasts a long time but it also takes several hours to really come up.

Also, polystirex is worse for your liver and stomach.

With DXM Polystirex, less of the DXM is converted to DXO than with Hbr. DXO is good, highly dissociative.

With Polystirex i usually would take 500 mg to 1 gram for a strong experience (as in, I couldn't stand up for many hours). One gram of DXM [polystirex should be fully dissociative if you don't have a high tolerance. With Hbr the doses are different and I don't quite recall them because it's been years since I did dex, but I found this here chart (first table)- http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/dxm/faq/dxm_experience.shtml

I think the doses for Hbr are lower, maybe 500-800 mg, but you should read up more instead of just taking my word for it.

If you're looking for a proper psychedelic experience, Hbr seems better than Polystirex to me.

Last edited:
What? You want to hit 4th plateau?

Delsym isn't strong enough on its own, IMO. The polistirex version takes a long time to come-up and lasts for far too long. But, if you combine the polistirex and hbr formulations in one trip there's a good chance you'll achieve the 4th.

Like I said earlier, you'll start at a low plateau and then feel like you're climbing up through them. Dose the HBr and polistirex at the same time. Usually I don't get nauseous and throw up but I have every time I've dosed this way, so be prepared. You'll feel the HBr come on first, and then after two hours the Delsym will kick in and start elevating you through the plateaus. Take enough HBr to achieve a weak 3rd plateau. For me this would be about 600mg. When the 5oz bottle of Delsym kicks in you'll begin your trip to the stars.

I've only ever achieved a 4th plateau once and I saw god multiple times in many different forms. It was a shape-shifter.

If your hell bent on using Delsym, do a water extraction...

Use a 2 Liter bottle, pour your syrup in it, fill the rest with water until about an inch or two til the top, shake it all about for a little while, turn it upside down and go to sleep! When you wake up, powder in the cap!

Hey I suffered from DP/DR after surgery and am trying DXM this weekend, I'll tell you my experience too.
I might get hit by a truckload of dissassocative state for a while, I'm not sure, so I'm going to try and I'll report back to ya :D
You probably don't care, I'm just using this thread as my thinking board :p

Hey I suffered from DP/DR after surgery and am trying DXM this weekend, I'll tell you my experience too.
I might get hit by a truckload of dissassocative state for a while, I'm not sure, so I'm going to try and I'll report back to ya :D
You probably don't care, I'm just using this thread as my thinking board :p

no i totally dont care but be careful dont do it more than just once and do not go further than the end of the sedond pletau and dont forget to do the elgic test by taken 60mg and waiting fir an half an hour then if nothing happens take the rest. remember that it is extremly impotant to have a good setting eslse you will have a bad high. remember everything obver the second pletau is or might be brain dmaging. Please amd really please domt take it more than at very most twice simce their is a mental addiction and once you have it its not as esay as you think its like sex (fapping) addiction you really cant stop. Maby you should do it alone to not get anyone else in the situation. did you read what i had? you might get a 2week hangover like me. And the high will last up to 3days including the afterglow!
and remember to be cReful dince it is a unsafe drug. You will feel side effeks which will occure maby stong maby week.
And kne more thing remember that dxm is a real drug and is not as good as everyone always sais. If i were you i would just buy 4 nutmegs and eat them its like dxm but you will have halusinations with out side effeks and remember not ever to mix dxm with anything else espeshialy MAO Hemmers. I once took dxm and the next week i took nut meg and a week later i got sick for 7 days it was horrible. Please be carefull and remember it is adicting and next weeks is my 4th week and i still feel the stuff and i will never ever ever take it again! please tell us what exsacly your gonna do and what kind of person you are if you have depresions or anything else?

Last edited:
No my only question is will I have backflashes

you will only have flashbacks if your experience with dxm was very traumatic, like seeing someone get shot in front of you, things like that can get stuck in your head. If it was just a strong or unexpected experience you'll more than likely be completely fine and worrying about it will just make it worse. Just relax you'll be okay.

no i totally dont care

lol

DXM is fine if you do it more than once, it's really no more dangerous than other dissocciatives; brain damage hasn't been proven and there's nothing to suggest that 3rd and 4th plateau doses are harmful (or any more harmful than lower doses), so long as you aren't indirectly harming yourself accidentally (blacking out and falling down). Yes it may hurt some people psychologically but dissociatives aren't for everyone. As well, i think you mean 60 milligrams rather than grams, 60 grams of dxm would be a bit much for an allergy test :) read this to learn about the dangers and how to be as safe as possible http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/dxm/ not that i recommend you trying it again but it doesn't hurt to know more about it.

i'd be really interested to hear about tripping on DXM with DP/DR. I somehow developed DP/DR over the last few years and since then DXM makes me space out insanely bad, not necessarily in a bad way but it feels different than it used to.

you will only have flashbacks if your experience with dxm was very traumatic, like seeing someone get shot in front of you, things like that can get stuck in your head. If it was just a strong or unexpected experience you'll more than likely be completely fine and worrying about it will just make it worse. Just relax you'll be okay.

lol

DXM is fine if you do it more than once, it's really no more dangerous than other dissocciatives; brain damage hasn't been proven and there's nothing to suggest that 3rd and 4th plateau doses are harmful (or any more harmful than lower doses), so long as you aren't indirectly harming yourself accidentally (blacking out and falling down). Yes it may hurt some people psychologically but dissociatives aren't for everyone. As well, i think you mean 60 milligrams rather than grams, 60 grams of dxm would be a bit much for an allergy test :) read this to learn about the dangers and how to be as safe as possible http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/dxm/ not that i recommend you trying it again but it doesn't hurt to know more about it.

i'd be really interested to hear about tripping on DXM with DP/DR. I somehow developed DP/DR over the last few years and since then DXM makes me space out insanely bad, not necessarily in a bad way but it feels different than it used to.

wow I have read many reports where poeple have taken dxm for years every day and they still feel fucked up after 3 years now tell me thats no long term damage?

I dint have anythink tramatic i naver had halusinations with dxm I never ever even got to closed eye haluzinations exsept for my drems on thaz one day.

I am really wodering how long it will take for this drug to go away out of my body fully? Do you think I shold try drinking a few leters of water while having the hang over it always amde it more intence and then after wards it wasent as strong do you think this will work with the side effekts? My neard is still beating even today irrregular. When will it finally stop. And when is my consentration gonna come back? How long and what if never oh my good fuck new despresions. I want to die again. Help help help fast :(

How the hell, can you recommend a 14-year old boy with depression-like-symptoms to take Mushrooms, LSD and DMT? What the fuck am i reading

WTF? The kid said he wasn't ever going to take drugs again for the rest of his life. I suggested that there are some drugs that are worth taking at some point in his life. I didn't say go out and take them tomorrow. Try and think before you post - it might stop you from writing such fucking drivel.

long term psychological damage is possible but it doesn't happen to every one. I would give it a month before you feel completely normal, if after a month you are still having problems then you should consider getting outside help, not that i think you are damaged forever but you may just need to talk to someone about your experiences and problems with depression. I'm not sure about your heart, sometimes mine goes crazy when i am under stress, other times i just think it is irregular when i am fine, i try not to think about it as i just make myself worry more.

do you have any friends you can talk to about your depression? or even a guidance counselor at school?

Eating and staying hydrated will definitely help but i think talking to someone would help just as much. Even if DXM really messed you up psychologically you can use this awakening to deal with issues you may have had before or were going to have later in life. It is much easier to deal with your problems as they come up rather than letting them go untreated until you are much older. Your experience can be a positive thing that led you to get the help you need rather than something that permanently damaged you.

wow omg 15 ounces of 12 hour delsym

yea its beeen about 36 hours now im finally comming down. i couldnt barely walk before. i was not inside my body. it felt too small. i got lost going to the bathroom and had to curl up in a ball at one point to find mymyself. i couldnt stand to look in the mirror i looked like death and my eyes looked disgusting maybe it was just me tripping but idk. even ar 24 hours i was a mess still ,y mom loooked blurry ii couldnt even see her down the hall as i tried to avoid her. but during the first 12 hpurs i became one with the iTunes visualizer with music [playing. random shit. rap at first but then like the backstreet boys even played. and it was still cool. my body was just in compleete shock i was walking like a zombie. my legs n shit felt stiff. it was out of control. everything was wack. crazy fucking trippppp. od rather gp the regular dxm way tho. this 36 hour shit aint for me. i think at points i even thought my brother was with me and shit. hes away. but that aspect remindedd me of my ayuasha trip where i didnt even fully break through with syrian rue and mimosa hostilis

yea its beeen about 36 hours now im finally comming down. i couldnt barely walk before. i was not inside my body. it felt too small. i got lost going to the bathroom and had to curl up in a ball at one point to find mymyself. i couldnt stand to look in the mirror i looked like death and my eyes looked disgusting maybe it was just me tripping but idk. even ar 24 hours i was a mess still ,y mom loooked blurry ii couldnt even see her down the hall as i tried to avoid her. but during the first 12 hpurs i became one with the iTunes visualizer with music [playing. random shit. rap at first but then like the backstreet boys even played. and it was still cool. my body was just in compleete shock i was walking like a zombie. my legs n shit felt stiff. it was out of control. everything was wack. crazy fucking trippppp. od rather gp the regular dxm way tho. this 36 hour shit aint for me. i think at points i even thought my brother was with me and shit. hes away. but that aspect remindedd me of my ayuasha trip where i didnt even fully break through with syrian rue and mimosa hostilis

Welcome to my world. I have been high for 4 weeks now and I still haven come down even htough I jsut took a really smal dose of 180mg dxm.
I hope it will stop soon. Keep me updated add me send me a pm what ever I jsut htink its great that someone is going though the same as me :)

that shit was crazy. i mean 36 hours after the fact i was still tripping hard as fuck. the peak was rediculous. next time im not using delsym. weird thing is when i did 10 ounces i was still fucked up after 12 hours than i slept the rest of the day. but withe 15 ounces it has taken likke 42 hours and i feel like im about baseline again. that was too long and out of control.

that shit was crazy. i mean 36 hours after the fact i was still tripping hard as fuck. the peak was rediculous. next time im not using delsym. weird thing is when i did 10 ounces i was still fucked up after 12 hours than i slept the rest of the day. but withe 15 ounces it has taken likke 42 hours and i feel like im about baseline again. that was too long and out of control.

Was this DXM or did you mix it? And was it a hangover or what?

Was this DXM or did you mix it? And was it a hangover or what?

i drank 3 5 ounce bottles of delsym 12 hour release. each had 30mg per TEAspoon. so 4 hours into it i was at 900mg of dxm. after that idk what went n i figured the most i coulda had in me at a time was 1600mg but after 36 hours i was tripping still i could take a walk around the development though. wasnt til like 42 hours which is now that i think i can go downstais and function normally with hangover effects.