• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines The Big & Dandy DOPr Thread

Yeah its great during a warm day, just a mellow dreamy vibe.
Then when the darkness comes its perfect to just go on to lsd and keep it going.

I tried this out earlier this week so I wrote a report about it. It's a really special chemical, I saw it described before as a dreamy MDMA infueled DOC but I can't disagree more based on my experience. It felt emotionally very grounded as well not at all stimulating or manic (as the DOC headspace can certainly get), it was extremely dreamy and hypnotizing to a degree, and this remained the case up until I went to sleep 23 hours later. It was a nice day but I need one more trial with it to really unlock it's full potential I believe.

I'm sorry about the lack of notes, they would've really helped me in writing more of a classical trip report, next time, I promise.

Thanks for writing a report, Buzz. :) Actually the 8mg report by... what ws his name, KL519 I think? Anyway, it matches your description. Dreamy, hypnotizing, and not stimulating. I've only taken a threshold dose basically so far, but I noted the total lack of stimulation. The PIHKAL entry has a brief comment about hypnotic power games being possible with this. It seems to be a somewhat sedative and dreamy DOX, which is unlike the rest. Can't wait to try a full dose. :) I may go for 6mg. It'll be soon I think.

I took a high dose of this a couple days ago.

THIS IS SOME VERY STRONG SHIT.

I didn't write a trip report, mostly because I couldn't.

I took one ~4mg tab, but like last time I didn't feel much. Just minor waves would come and go, and minor stimulation throughout. I got a little annoyed because I didn't want to waste a tab feeling a "minor" trip (2 days ago), so I took another whole tab. So about ~8 mg total.

After about 5 hours later, I went into a super strong, deep trip. It went from being minor to going overboard.

It's totally unlike any other trypt or psych I've ever taken. I want to say I reached an ego loss, but I didn't totally forget who I was or any of that. The pattern and type of visuals were very different from other ++++ experiences I had; usually, I can at least make out something in my environment. I knew I was in my room and on my bed, but I did NOT see anything in my room with my eyes open. From my own weak explanation, it was like bits and pieces of light were scattered everywhere, sort of like how some reflectors (like the logo on the back of a credit card) at certain angles give off a silver-ish to rainbow light? It ranged from silver to white to red, yellow and green, and any light source was blinding. Suffice it to say, I was VERY apprehensive. My vision was gone and replaced with this for idk how long, so I closed my eyes because it was overwhelming. This lasted for maybe about 2 hours, but the time dilation made it seem like forever!! After this, the trip went one step below which was still super strong.

Out of all the psychs I've tried, changes in setting is otherworldly! It made a bigger difference than lsd/miprocin/other trypts I've tried.

Usually at a ++++ level, the waving and breathing effect becomes more and more extreme on a trypt. But with DOPr, it would get wavy and instead of this increasing, my vision would split and break apart, sort of like a mirror house except it was "reflector lights" in my environment. I knew I had taken too much because there were points during this phenomenon in which I could not feel myself breathing, though I knew I was, but I felt like I had to make a conscious effort to inhale and exhale.

I'm kind of emphasizing what went wrong, just to provide as much unbiased info as I could. But I have to say, I don't regret it and it was AMAZING. My mood was lifted just about as high as mdma did when I first started, and that by itself was worth it. This lasted ever since the peak and all the way to the end. The stimulation effect was very smooth and the energy made everything feel comfortable. The psych effect was very tryptamine-like at first, but then it took on a character of its own after the 2nd tab. It is VERY hard to describe, but the most notable part was that I could not see anything that I knew I was suppose to. I never really panicked though, if only at certain moments, and I was very happy and smiling about everything. I could not think straight at all, but I would automatically focus on funny or positive things. And only if I concentrated, I could hear things clearly. And during the ++++ phase, another huge difference was that it would go to a ++++ to a ++ range and back again constantly!

A huge physical difference is that on extreme doses, my palms would be soaked. On this DOPr trip at the highest point until the end, they were completely DRY. I've never had this happen before on anything.

The whole trip lasted way over 24 hours, I'd venture to say about 35 hours including the come up of both tabs. The breakthrough happened around the 13th hour all the way to the 19th hour, and I had taken the extra tab around the 4th hour.

Taking a DOx substance while having extreme time dilation was something new. The peak by itself felt like a whole day, and the experience felt like TIME was going in slow motion as my perceptive ability was increased (instead of decreased).

I thought about what Xorkoth said, and he was right on the money. 4mg to 8mg was an immeasurable difference of a trip. I guess, for whatever reason, 4mg is really weak to me but 8mg was just too much. But besides the things I pointed out, I felt very safe (no vaso, thank God), and there was nothing else negative to note. I think I was just on a super high trip. When I woke up though, I felt great and my normal, sober self again.

Sorry this is so long, but I feel like this might be an important post for this substance later on. If anyone has any comments or suggestions, I'd love to hear anything (except unhelpful negativity). Thanks. =)
This is the report you mention if anyone wants to know, I didn't find it in the trip reports section and I actually forgot it was here.
As he said, 4mg is not enough, and for me 5 wasn't either. I'm kinda itching to go up to 8, since I've got enough for one more trip still so I have this feeling I should go all out, but starting with 6 or 7 and then redosing accordingly sounds like a better plan. It was such an intriguing experience, it's one for real nerds.

I can't wait. :) I'm probably going to jump in at 5-6mg.

Finally tried this one. It is a top notch psychedelic. Very long winded, profound, therapeutic, warm, good humored, not uncomfortable at all. It was more "earthy" than "cosmic", which has been my consistent experience with all phenethylamines I've tried. At 5.4 mg I reached a satisfying level. Since it is such a huge journey, you certainly woudln't want to underdose. I think 5 mg is ok for a cautious first timer. I think you could easily jump in at 6 mg, Xork.

I wrote a trip report, it is here for the curious:

I think I shall jump in at 6mg... soon, soon indeed. :) Thanks for the inspiration and the really great trip report. It's my favorite I've read on this material.

Well, tomorrow is the day when I finally get back to DOPr and take a full dose. :) Me and my friend are going to take it together at his place, it's on 200 acres of beautiful mountains, and it's also the band house so we can play music as much as we want. Gonna pick up some nitrous for night time. I'm planning to take 6mg, I imagine he'll take the same. He's probably my favorite person to trip with at this time, we have the same love of and approach to psychedelics. I'm really excited. I have some serious stuff to ruminate on and I hope the drug facilitates a significant experience. I am even considering 7mg, but will probably stick with 6. Some recent reports have really suggested to me that this is special stuff. I'm going to bring my computer with me and write notes, little memory hooks, so I can write a full, proper report following the experience.

Have a nice trip man, I'm pretty sure you're going to love the effects it produces. I imagine 6mg will last up to 30 hours.

Have a great day, Xorkoth! I'm finally settled and looking forward to exploring the more obscure DOx myself finally! I'm really looking forward to hearing your report!

Looking forward to what you have to say about it, too. :)

Yeah my buddy and I are both planning for a 30 hour duration. Various activities are planned, and there will be whippits for the night time. He has never done a DOX yet, he eats acid often though. Also recently explored 5-MeO-DMT and salvia and loved them both (he says salvia is very imposing and pretty scary but totally worth it - I traded him some of my 5-MeO-DMT for some of his salvia 35x extract, so sometime I'll try it, and 5-MeO-DMT). I was hoping he'd try DOC first as it's just so perfect, and a great representation of the positive effects of DOXs, but he's excited to be pioneering with this one. :) I'm gonna invite him to write a TR and post it here, too. He knows about Bluelight and has used us for information but never joined.

I'm in the middle of writing about my experience right now. I'll post it soon. Suffice to say, DOPr is an absolute gem. A wonderful god damn strong drug! I had the perfect trip in every respect, it was a beautiful and life enriching experience that I treasure (and am still feeling the very tail end of the plteau, 37 hours later.

It's a really long story, as you might expect given the duration. I hope to finish it tonight but I have a ways to go. I want to write it some of the grace of the trip still in my brain, to get a more accurate retelling. Depends on whether I suddenly drop off the very end and pass the fuck out since I haven't slept since 8am yesterday morning when I woke up... heh. I actually kinda feel like I'm gonna have to take a little etizolam to sleep, I feel really up and super interested in everything right now. So I'll probably write it all. :)

I took 6.6mg.

That's wonderful to hear!! Who knew? A few years ago, I would never have guessed that this one would have the magic, but it's been remarkably consistent across reports. It sounds phenomenal, but something that had to be treated responsibly considering its power and duration.

I'm so excited to get what you've got to say, Xorkoth! :)

I forgot about this chemical. My friend got some shipped to him not too long ago iirc but I never got to try it and can't remember why. I wonder if he tried before he passed. From what I've read so far seems like this one should be on my list!

Last edited by a moderator:
It's wonderful. Strange that DOM (the methyl alkyl DOX) is very sort of bland and weak for me, and DOET (the ethyl one) is just odd, like tripping without a trip, but that the propyl is full-power, incredible drugs, rogasmic in body feeling, very strtongly and beautifully visual, totally magic. I'm not complaining though. :) I wonder why this one never got more popular? maybe simply the staggering duration? But it's as friendly as DOC, and more euphoric I think.

It does lack the great bodyhigh DOC has. Didn't find it as euphoric as well, much more grounded and relaxed. Maybe it was the dosage, pretty awesome that you had such a good time though, I agree that someone has to synth it again

Oh, well, I did. Although not that I think of it, I also had phenibut (I pretty much add a light bit of phenibut before any DOX substance as it brings out the best in them). I had an absolutely incredible body high with DOPr, it was much more euphoric in the body than DOC (and I love DOC's body high). I practically felt like my skin was orgasming a few times.

How much did you have? I had 6.6mg, which should be a good bit stronger than 5mg (you had 5, right?)

I had 5 yeah, but the effects weren't in line with other reports at the same dosage. I was down by +23 or so.

Man, this makes me excited as shit for my next trial :)

Yeah, seems like dosage-response curve is pretty steep. I took around 5.4 mg and it wasn't as visual as you mentioned your 6.66 mg trip was. Maybe the dose, or the phenibut played a role in the body high you describe, because I don't remember it being specially pleasurable body-wise, but I did experience euphoria and a constant sense of excitement.

I did it in a 2mg/ml solution, so I guess that's too much to plug it? I really want to get the max out of the 11mg I have left.