• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Phenethylamines The Big & Dandy DOPr Thread

Yes timeline is very similar to DOB if you account for dose and strength ime, it does linger a bit longer. I felt 10mg within minutes fwiw. If I were to guess, 5mg would be about as strong as 1.4mg of DOB. It'll be a long one, if you don't cut it short you'll probably be awake for 2-3 days, a serious physical undertaking, good luck & enjoy @Kaleida :)

That honestly sounds perfect because 1.4 mg of DOB was a great and strong starting dosage for me. And thanks! :)

I won't cut it short, but I actually haven't ever had problems sleeping on a psychedelic amphetamine before that I can recall. I usually dose in the morning and am completely exhausted by the time night comes around and fall asleep some time around or before midnight, get a generally full sleep, and wake up still tripping to a lesser degree later. It actually makes me feel kind of conflicted because I feel like maybe I'm just wasting tons of the effects of a rare drug, but at the same time, I don't know how good the trip would still be at that point if I was tired enough to pass out and forcing myself not to. I guess we'll see how this one turns out.

I'm going to have a couple days alone in a good environment to take long-lasting and more stimulating psychedelics soon so I'm considering finally trying DOPR for the first time. I took 2C-P for the first time around this time last year at 10 mg and I'm thinking about starting with around 5 mg with this, but I'm not totally sold on that dosage yet. The 2C-P trip was pretty heavy and not exactly fun but it did make me pretty interested for this one, even more so than I already was.

What do you guys think about the onset time? I know it takes many hours to really peak but how long is it before you really start feeling anything at all?
I don't have anything useful to add but I wish you a pleasant trip! This is a substance I've been fascinated with for quite a while now and hope to stumble across it one day. Please report back on how you liked it, I'm really curious! :)

For me both DOC and DOI were very subtle and mostly just peripheral stimulation. Could have been the dose, 2-3mg
For each (been a looooong time)

then again 2CE was super subtle for me, whereas 2c-I and B (And 2cbfly) are very active in my bioassay chalice
My experience too, subtle effect that linger's and linger's.

And no Benzo that will override it. But i am not a 2C lover also. my preference Lysergic's and to a lesser extent certain Tryptamine's

I don't have anything useful to add but I wish you a pleasant trip! This is a substance I've been fascinated with for quite a while now and hope to stumble across it one day. Please report back on how you liked it, I'm really curious! :)

Thanks a lot! I'll definitely write about it, but I wouldn't be surprised if it takes me more than a day or two to do so with how long the experience will be, and my trip reports are already long.

DOPR has pretty much always been one of my strongest interests too, definitely for over a decade now, and even more so as I finally started gaining more experience with psychedelic amphetamines and phenethylamines in general. I don't actually have that many things left available to me currently that I haven't tried even once yet and even fewer that actually sound really powerful and unique, so I'm really looking forward to getting the most out of it in that way too regardless of how the experience goes, it'll be my first trip in a while and probably for a while where I'll get to enjoy really analyzing a novel state again.

My trip report is up. :)

I think I will try this chemical again once I will be at my new home. I haven't take a psychedelic since... 2016. I still have the original blotter "Fat Freddy Cat" 5mg. Crossing fingers that it still potent! :love::alien: