• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy Diphenidine Thread

tried this stuff for the first time on the weekend, snorted work well for me even though the majority of the thead isays oral is best. 3d film omn this was brilliant lol. this will do me as a replacement for k. watch how you go, it does get you fucked

i also tried methoxphenidine after the next day, no effects whatsoever, 250mg shared between me and a friend, snorted and bombed. probably cross tolerence but it even looked like nasty stuff

So far I've gone up to 20mg vaporized. The initial onset is a rush of goodness, but the effects don't last too long. One interesting thing: I was able to sleep without problem, 3:30 after vaping it (at my normal bedtime). Pretty interesting, because I felt at least mentally stimulated, but I was able to relax when I tried to.

tried this stuff for the first time on the weekend, snorted work well for me even though the majority of the thead isays oral is best. 3d film omn this was brilliant lol. this will do me as a replacement for k. watch how you go, it does get you fucked

If you didn't you should try oral next time, it probably is better (but I haven't done diphenidine personally). Just because it worked snorted doesn't mean you should snort it when you use it.

If you didn't you should try oral next time, it probably is better (but I haven't done diphenidine personally). Just because it worked snorted doesn't mean you should snort it when you use it.

yeah i think i will, i have some more coming on wednesday so i will try then. the only reason i took it up my hooter was beause i wanted a faster onset

So far I've gone up to 20mg vaporized. The initial onset is a rush of goodness, but the effects don't last too long. One interesting thing: I was able to sleep without problem, 3:30 after vaping it (at my normal bedtime). Pretty interesting, because I felt at least mentally stimulated, but I was able to relax when I tried to.

This was also my experience. After your NMDA receptors go into full tolerance mode, diph becomes simply euphoric, kind of like an opiate/stim combo but milder. You think you're too wired to sleep but actually you can retain your normal sleep pattern with no problem.

Since aminophilous seems to be quite enthusiastic about smoking this substance, I decided to give it another try. I smoked it off foil which worked very well. Not a lot of heat is required to cause diphenidine to evaporate. I used two "pinches" of powder, probably around 50mg each. Some of the substance solidifies after turning liquid and leaves a translucent, very light brown residue (probably just diphenidine, but who knows) which is much harder to smoke on successive attempts because of the lower surface area. The taste is absolutely vile, not as bad as the metallic nastiness of smoked ketamine hcl though (just don't!), but definitely not as tasty as pcp smoke which I've loved from day one. In this respect it is actually somewhere between those two chemicals, but leaves a very bitter taste in my mouth due to condensating there. It also stings my throat quite a bit, much moreso than strong unfiltered tobacco smoke would. Overall I'd say this ROA is pretty unpleasant, I just wanted to get it over with while I was at it.

Effects wise there seems to be some slight dissociation, but nothing worth writing home about. I can form sentences pretty well, sound is minimally distorted, my mouth and fingers are a little numb.

This isn't for me, but it was worth a try and no harm came off it. My earlier experiments with this ROA failed because the mentioned solid diphenidine clogged up the (tiny) pipe I was using. I used to be very fond of smoking pcp (even hcl), much less so mxe freebase, but ketamine was a massive failure. In my book this ranks somewhere between smoked ketamine and smoked mxe, so pretty shitty.

Don't get me wrong though, I wouldn't be surprised if some more people other than aminophilous enjoy this ROA, especially those who find oral diphenidine too intense.

Hey crook I'm surprised you gave it a go. This is obviously another case of YMMV. Very good description of the experience. I want to add that when you get to that clear brownish residue the secret is to evaporate it slowly. Start applying heat, then when vapor comes out start inhaling slowly, then put it off the heat while you're still inhaling because it will continue to evaporate.

I want to also add that I find it hard to smoke chemicals out of a tin foil. I think it's a wasteful method. What I do is first light a candle (helps cut down on your use of lighters) and then use a glass pipe.

So still have this crystal rock diph, m8 had 50mg of his said he felt nout but was smoking bud also, i really wanna try it, duartion cooks orally? I guess the rock form be good to vaporise but i smelt it and it was foul !!! No other smell like it is there! That was when heat was directly applied tho :/

so u think 70mg oral of this rock crystal diph will give me a good tester as to whether i got the real deal?

so u think 70mg oral of this rock crystal diph will give me a good tester as to whether i got the real deal?
Won't be a profound experience, but should be a very good dose to have a good guess at what you got, but for that you should have ideally had actual diphenidine before imho. If the stuff was for some reason heated when it was in powder form it does form large translucent chunks. I wouldn't really call them crystals.

The powder rock form should most certainly be much easier and quicker to vaporise than the rock because of the larger surface area. That being said, it does smell quite foul. I've always loved the taste of pcp which many consider nasty, but I personally cannot believe aminophilous actually enjoys the taste of this (which admittedly has some similarity to pcp).

Last edited:
Man i still aint plucked up the courage, got like 900mg of this stuff here (a few vendors are stocking the crystal rock now) how long does it take orally, i habe had a long hard day and have had 6mg of etiz which did nothing (tolerance) safe to say im fine anyways, so weigh out 70mg and take this and see what happens? Its 5am nearly and i wanna sleep but i know that aint happening, i jus want some relaxation/ loss of inhibition and really want to see how it compares to mxe as i have never tried pcp
!

Man i still aint plucked up the courage, got like 900mg of this stuff here (a few vendors are stocking the crystal rock now) how long does it take orally, i habe had a long hard day and have had 6mg of etiz which did nothing (tolerance) safe to say im fine anyways, so weigh out 70mg and take this and see what happens? Its 5am nearly and i wanna sleep but i know that aint happening, i jus want some relaxation/ loss of inhibition and really want to see how it compares to mxe as i have never tried pcp
!
Ha if you ask me, today is not the day.

Whens best to take it haha?
Full moon.

No seriously, you just sounded like you were rushing it and looking for a way to get high quickly which is definitely not the way to approach this chemical. Start at 80mg to get a feel what you are in for. Take a break for a week or so, try 110mg. If you still like it, you can go for a full dose which seems to be around 150mg. I'd strongly advise having someone with you while you, at least when you go for the higher doses.

Guys, vapourised diphenidine is a stimulant and euphoriant and probably a neuroprotective at low doses.
I have a feeling it might cause epileptic seizures at very high doses due to neuronal over-excitation, if you're an a-hole and overdoit. LD50 is unknown as usual...
Also K-like gradual bladder damage might be possible. Definitely a diuretic. It is a tricky substance.
Personally I'm fine, no worries. These are just theories. Do your research guys. Take care.
Like all things, it's a double-edged sword.

peace

Apologies if this has been covered elsewhere, but searching wasn't coming up with what i was looking for and I didn't fancy trailing through all 20 pages of the big and dandy. I am interested in trying vapourising diphenidine, since it has had glowing endorsments in a few online reports. However, I don't own a base pipe, and have never chased anything off of foil before (in fact, I don't think I even own foil!) I was wondering if sandwich method in a bong would work? To elaborate, my thoughts were to pack a dose of diphenidine (I have some tolerance, but probably around 20mg for a first dose) in between some layers of finely ground herb (I was thinking of using mullien). I would then light the top layer of mullien so that the heat from the burning herb vapes the diphenidine below it. This is a method which is commonly used for vaping DMT, and I have a good deal of practice doing this. However, I was wondering if perhaps diphenidine vapourises at a completely different temperature (thus making the sandwhich method unsuitable), or whether there were any other reasons that this should not be attempted. For instance, should I forego adding water to the bong, like I usually do? Also, are the diphenidine fumes likely to stink out my bong? I only own one and would rather keep it herbal fresh if you catch my drift ;)

Thanks in advance for anyone who has any input on this

Apologies if this has been covered elsewhere, but searching wasn't coming up with what i was looking for and I didn't fancy trailing through all 20 pages of the big and dandy. I am interested in trying vapourising diphenidine, since it has had glowing endorsments in a few online reports. However, I don't own a base pipe, and have never chased anything off of foil before (in fact, I don't think I even own foil!) I was wondering if sandwich method in a bong would work? To elaborate, my thoughts were to pack a dose of diphenidine (I have some tolerance, but probably around 20mg for a first dose) in between some layers of finely ground herb (I was thinking of using mullien). I would then light the top layer of mullien so that the heat from the burning herb vapes the diphenidine below it. This is a method which is commonly used for vaping DMT, and I have a good deal of practice doing this. However, I was wondering if perhaps diphenidine vapourises at a completely different temperature (thus making the sandwhich method unsuitable), or whether there were any other reasons that this should not be attempted. For instance, should I forego adding water to the bong, like I usually do? Also, are the diphenidine fumes likely to stink out my bong? I only own one and would rather keep it herbal fresh if you catch my drift ;)

Thanks in advance for anyone who has any input on this

I would just take a pipe, put a screen in, then layer some ash over top, like cigarette ash or weed ash whatever you have on hand aha.. then just just sprinkle the diph on top, light up inhale and hold for about 10 seconds. this stuff can be very addictive, weigh it out first, like 5mg to start... you can always add more, which I'm sure you will probably end up doing, re-dosing seems to be an inevitability. You do not want to use water, and I would suggest using a separate pipe from whatever other pipe you have, as it will ruin the taste forever, don't use this on your everyday weed smoking pipe for example..

Having re-read your post, I would just suggest taking some rubbing alcohol to clean out the pipe afterwards if you do not want to purchase another pipe.. at the very least just take the stem out of the bong, and use that as a pipe, because I do not know if you have a glass or plastic bong, but it would be very tedious to clean it out, if you have a metal stem, its very easy to clean with rubbing alcohol.

Last edited:
I didn't fancy trailing through all 20 pages of the big and dandy.

FYI at some point in the past I had written a summary of useful info covered here:

http://www.bluelight.org/vb/threads...ine-Thread?p=12342888&viewfull=1#post12342888

This is a very old summary, now we know a lot more about diphenidine. Perhaps you could read from that point on, or at least read that one post.

Your method will probably work, I've never tried it. Make sure you know that smoking and eating diphenidine are two completely different things. Smoking 20mg might actually be a lot. Personally I don't find its smell unpleasant or too strong and I don't think it will stink your bong.

Take care and be safe. Don't overdo it first time.

I'm trying to decide how ancient Greeks would spell diphenidine if they had access to it.

Possibly "δί εἶναι εὐ φαίν ἡδύν", or maybe even "δοι ἔὐ φαίν ειδεῖν". Who knows?

Hope you guys have good unicode support on your systems.