• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Dissociatives The Big & Dandy Diphenidine Thread

I just took it for the first time: 65 mg.

The pins and needles is paraesthesia, I don't think it is immediate cause for alarm although it should go away over time.

I read about the milk / fatty foods... just drank a glass of milk though I only have soy, not that much fat in it.

By the way FYI about the MPTP, the parkinsonism it caused was apparently mostly reversible. :)

Last edited:
Took 1000mg L-Tyrosine, feeling better already. No more paraesthesia. Don't know if that contributed though.

Not sure how you even figured it would be smart to take that, seems like that would be the place to start tracing the logic of whether that is sensible.

Boy that was not a pretty sentence, not feeling eloquent, I am affected. It's screwing with my cognition, my grammar, and I have just started coming up with the buzzing static feeling others have reported as well, and one that is sort of familiar to me from compounds like MXE and 3-MeO-PCP / 3-MeO-PCE.

I heard redosing is relatively ineffective, is that right? Also it seems like maybe it would be good to take this compound in a bit of olive oil, just like how I take my synthetic cannabinoids and Co-enzyme Q10.

Today felt like a good day to try this, my legs feel messed up from training (I might have a little DOMS) and I feel out of it maybe because of quitting a brief kratom streak.

I'm not really interested in going on a long 3-MeO-PCP-like hypomanic stimulated dissociative run, I'd rather cocoon a little, try to eat the right things to get my vitality back.

Not sure how you even figured it would be smart to take that, seems like that would be the place to start tracing the logic of whether that is sensible.

I assumed that it's a poor signal transduction in the catecholamine system. I first googled and found that others have not died combining it.

Boy that was not a pretty sentence, not feeling eloquent, I am affected. It's screwing with my cognition, my grammar, and I have just started coming up with the buzzing static feeling others have reported as well, and one that is sort of familiar to me from compounds like MXE and 3-MeO-PCP / 3-MeO-PCE.

I heard redosing is relatively ineffective, is that right? Also it seems like maybe it would be good to take this compound in a bit of olive oil, just like how I take my synthetic cannabinoids and Co-enzyme Q10.

Redosing works, at least when vaping. Oral too, but I dislike the drunkenness you feel when you just eat it. crOOk disagrees though. Vaping seems to me more efficient in terms of bang per gram too.

If you redose by oral, I'd go for a smaller dose than the first.

I didn't mean it would be unsafe to take tyrosine... but if anything take vitamin B12 since there might be a link between nitrous oxide and other dissociatives depleting that, and paraesthesia.

Diph is a devilishly nice drug, I'm almost done with the last of my 3 grams of it and I definitely can't get any more. Even 5-6 days after a dose it leaves aches in unsettling places for me now.

I just got an entire gram of 5-MeO-MiPT HCl today and I've been mixing it with doses of diphenidine orally and vaped throughout the day, about 100mg spaced around. I just discovered that it's active nasally as well, though I've never seen such a report.

Both oral and vaping ROAs have their pros, I usually take an oral dose and vape as needed.

@Solipsis: Thanks for the tip, I'll test to see if B12 is something I need to keep replenishing. It certainly can't hurt. Did you have a good time with your oral administration? I still don't get why you and crOOk like the oral route so much compared to vape. For me oral diph was not unpleasant but mostly just confusion and general mindfuckery, while vaping is more like heaven and eternal bliss. I know that every body and mind is different, but could we really be that different?

@Sprack: Didn't you have any trouble snorting diphenidine? I've never tried it but others in this thread have said that it burns your nostrils like a bitch for days.

I got ethylphenidate, running around my brain

vaped diph mixes well with (moderate doses of) vaped ethylphenidate for the kind of high that lasts for days

OK guys I want to stress that this was a very, very, very bad idea. PLEASE NOONE DO THIS. It's wreckless, stupid and very dangerous.

After my last post I got carried away with Eth and got waaaay too high with it, possibly because side-effects such as high blood pressure were masked by the diphenidine. For a couple of days I was like god, the sky was my little blue hat, the earth was my comfy pillow and all the people were put there just for my amusement, so I wouldn't get bored. The world was crystal clear and my mind was racing. I felt invincible. I had some weird ideas like that I should pull out my nails and teeth because they are not needed and that if I do I will become perfect. This made perfect sense at the time. Absolutely no sense of danger. Then, fortunately I was so wired I dropped and broke my glass pipe. I started going to the shop to buy a new one because of the sheer dread of not being able to smoke more Ethylphenidate. I fortunately still had some reason in me and at the last moment before going into the shop I decided to go back to my house and throw the Ethylphenidate away. I've never thrown drugs away before and I thought people who did that were stupid and should just take it easy and use less. But Ethylphenidate is something that no amount of willpower can manage, it's like having an unlimitted supply of crack cocaine to smoke. I am soo glad I threw it away. I went through a breakdown Charlie Sheen style, or like the movie Hurlyburly. The most upsetting thing was I didn't know what I was supposed to feel any more, which eventually made me break into tears.

It's three days later now and I'm still high as fuck but fortunately I at least feel somewhat human again. I have some strong but manageable cravings for it which come and go in waves. When I crave it I get sleepy, obviously from the lack of dopamine. I now take Tyrosine and B12 daily and try to eat healthy and maintain a normal-ish sleep pattern. I lost over 5 kilos of weight in a few days; I was eating just a small salad per day with no dressing, which I had to force myself to eat. No permanent harm was done except I worried a few friends with my behavior. I probably fried more than a few neurons too, but at least I didn't end up in prison or dead, although I'm sure it could have happened.

If my pipe hadn't broke and I had gone on for a few more days I would have been hooked for life, I'm sure. This has almost nothing to do with diphenidine, except maybe that it contributed into me getting carried away with Ethylphenidate.

I never really liked cocaine or ritalin anyway and now I never want to take something similar again. Not because it's bad but because it's so damn good. I threw the diphenidine away too, although I didn't really have to, there was less than half a gram left anyway but at the time I felt it was the right choice. In fact I'm sick of addictive stuff altogether. I learned my lesson. From now on if I want to get super high I'll stick to the psychedelics, thank you very much. I got really scared guys, this stuff is evil. It short-circuits the reward circuitry like it's nobody's business, till very soon (sooner than you think) nothing else in life gives you pleasure besides smoking that shit. I am lucky to be back.

Cocaine used to be the most expensive drug, now its analogues are so potent that they are the cheapest drugs around, and are also perfectly legal at the moment. For the first time in history an average joe like myself can get hold of the equivalent of half a kilo of cocaine in some analogue substance. This calls for some maturity, to know that you should not do it, even though noone is stopping you currently. I do not think anyone has the willpower to control such a powerfull addiction.

So, if you mix diphenidine with other stuff, be careful because it might mask side-effects that you should normally be aware of.

Last edited:
Thank you for sharing aminophilous. You did good by trashing the stash. Stay safe.

I'm not sure if anyone has posted on this yet, but one of the batches of diphenidine being sold has been analyzed by WEDINOS and determined to contain methoxphenidine and phenylethylamine. Just thought I'd throw that out there, here's the sample info for anyone interested: W001151.

How the hell do you go about vaporizing this stuff? i tried chasing the dragon however i just got a heap full of foul smelling smoke and was not too sure of inhaling it so decided against it

could the phenethylamine be the cause for the more stimed effects of vaping diphen ?
could all batches contain it for some reason ?

It's possible that phenylethylamine is responsible for the stimulating effects some people are reporting, however it doesn't seem to match very well with other reported doses of vaporized phenylethylamine, which apparently requires a much larger dose than others are reporting for vaporized diphenidine. Also, it seems like the stimulative properties being described from vaporized diphenidine surpass what people have reported with phenylethylamine on its own, however there may be some interaction between it and the methoxphenidine, or maybe methoxphenidine on its own has stimulating characteristics when vaped.

Also, for some reason I doubt all batches have it since I assume it is being produced and distributed by more than a single source. Also, the sample of diphenidine I have on hand seems to have a more damp look to it, smearing against the bag it's contained in, while my methoxphenidine looks more like the sample picture of the diphenidine, with very small dry granular crystals. Of course appearance doesn't necessarily indicate anything, and this is purely speculation, so its better to err on the side of caution.

How the hell do you go about vaporizing this stuff? i tried chasing the dragon however i just got a heap full of foul smelling smoke and was not too sure of inhaling it so decided against it

You need to buy a proper glass pipe and hold the flame at least 5cm away from the pipe, so it melts slowly. Once vapor starts to form, start inhaling. Don't do the same mistake I did and mix it with other things because you might get carried away. Be careful, it is very habit forming although there was absolutely no withdrawal symptoms both times when I quit it. Weird, eh?

i have now seen this appear from a vendor in crystal form? strange huh, maybe better for vaping i dnt know, maybe for people to start trying to pass it off as super ket :/ there is a big drought in england ketamine wise, i hope no cunts gets there hands on this and starts selling it !

Last edited:
Interesting question, I would worry though that most typical reagents wont work and here's why:

Like PCP, diphenidine has very little reactive groups but instead only basic hydrocarbon components like alkyl carbons and aromatic ring(s), the only exception being the piperidine nitrogen.

I encourage people who have diphenidine and reagents to just try anyway, but if it were me and I only had one shot I'd try cobalt (II) thiocyanate in chloroform.

I guess my hope would be that at the very least it would be enough to rule out the Phenylethylamine/Methoxphenidine batch.

so i have the crystal form of this, its a big fucking chunk! wtf ?!? oral best route, what dosage u reccommend? i guess i cud do the allergy test tomorrow :/

so i have the crystal form of this, its a big fucking chunk! wtf ?!? oral best route, what dosage u reccommend? i guess i cud do the allergy test tomorrow :/

If you go for oral, don't take more than 100mg the first time. I started with 50mg and got strong effects. Expect some loss of inhibition and control, dissociation and possibly some amnesia. Once you're experienced you can even do 150mg. I prefer vaporising it (in which case 20 to 30mg should be more than enough for a first trip) but it's a matter of personal preference.