• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy Bufo Alvarius Thread

Seconds to what tantric said too.

Have read Erowid's trip reports on bufo venom, any of you guys interested in posting reports on bluelight?

Think it's an interesting area, would like to read more.

For those who have tried it, do you think it is as harsh a smoke as standard N,N-DMT?

Last edited:
you guys are such a bunch of panzy tree hugging hippies seriously.

OMG DONT SCARE THE TOAD, NOOOOO!!!!

Seriously, a little fear isnt bad for anything, its natural.. i mean because you took it out of its natural environment where it DOES get scared, you gotta then compensate by scaring it yourself.

I would definitly try toad if i had the chance.

^I know, how fucked up compassion is. You twit :)

Chickens *die* if they don't lay eggs - it's called being eggbound. They've been bred that way. The eggs are NOT fertile. Would it be better just to let chickens go extinct? You have no need whatsoever to eat eggs - it is a luxury, just like eating meat or smoking toad venom.

Eating meat isn't a luxury when one can buy a kilo of offcuts for about 3 bucks ;) Meat is cheap- because theres lots of it :)

Anyway, chickens lay their eggs regardless of whether they want to or not- I understand that. They would lay eggs whether they were ina chicken coup, the moon or the jungle. I'm not disputing that, and this thread isn't about chickens.

I'm a vegetarian, but I'm also a biologist. I'm flat out telling you, expert opinion, that a toad with a nice terrarium and plenty of worms to eat (they like worms more than crickets) is perfectly happy to donate a bit of venom. Hell, I'm the part-time caretaker of dozens of poison dartfrogs - do you really think it would matter if I licked one on occasion? Frankly, you're projecting your feelings exploitation onto the toads, which is actually pretty funny.

Yeah, of course I am projecting my feelings. Its called my opinion. You needn't be upset by it- its just what I feel. We exploit animals enough; lets at least ackonweledge what we are doing- using a life form to manufacture drugs which can be obtained by other means. Unneeded. I'm glad my serious comment amused you- it wasn;t intended too, just as my pegleg is more of a problem then a laugh. Also, I'm a doctor.

Anyway, I think you guys are all a bit erm....rude perhaps for reacting the way you have. I just don't agree one should use a toad for drugs; you guys do. No-ones right or wrong- however, being abrasive just makes you an arsehole, toad licker or not.

Also, I'm not a fucking hippe and sick of people just assuming that. Even if I was, would that be a good reason to criticise me, you killers? :D

Yeah, of course I am projecting my feelings. Its called my opinion. You needn't be upset by it- its just what I feel. We exploit animals enough; lets at least ackonweledge what we are doing- using a life form to manufacture drugs which can be obtained by other means. Unneeded. I'm glad my serious comment amused you- it wasn;t intended too, just as my pegleg is more of a problem then a laugh. Also, I'm a doctor.

Anyway, I think you guys are all a bit erm....rude perhaps for reacting the way you have. I just don't agree one should use a toad for drugs; you guys do. No-ones right or wrong- however, being abrasive just makes you an arsehole, toad licker or not.

Also, I'm not a fucking hippe and sick of people just assuming that. Even if I was, would that be a good reason to criticise me, you killers? :D

LOL =D you made me giggle <3 Im with you on not killing animals to produce ANY kind of psychedelic experience... Ive been a VEGGIE for 16 years (on and off for the first few) and this thread creeped me out from the beginning.

Swilow... dont deny your a hippie ;) youve got rainbow blood running through you buddy. Its just too obvious <3:D

Swilow... dont deny your a hippie youve got rainbow blood running through you buddy. Its just too obvious

Damn, its that obvious? Must remember to start drinking again- unleash the inner antihippy.

BTW, guys I was basically fucking around calling you killers. :D

Hi

I dont have a Toad myself but i have seen many Videos and Reports on a Podcast i have head somebody explaines how it is done and that it doesnt hurt the Animal the Guy on the Show is a Natue Activist and i doubt somebody like that would do something to an animal that huts them. And besides if you have a pet and you know it well then you feel, when its not feeling good i have expeienced that with Cats.

LOL =D you made me giggle <3 Im with you on not killing animals to produce ANY kind of psychedelic experience... Ive been a VEGGIE for 16 years (on and off for the first few) and this thread creeped me out from the beginning.

Swilow... dont deny your a hippie ;) youve got rainbow blood running through you buddy. Its just too obvious <3:D

Theres no 'killing' of the animal you wonderfully nice person you <3 (tho shant call PD'rs names, thanks ;)).

Tbh i would compare this to sheering sheep. You dont hurt them, yeah they might be a bit uncomfortable and scared when they get man handled and sheered but they are completely fine afterwards 8)

Last edited by a moderator:
i dont have any problem with it, its kindof like honey. the animal produces it we take it except the toads dont have a use for it when they are safe but bees make honey to sustain their hive as food. yet we nick it from them.

end beetheivery now!

yeah, why doesnt anyone stop to think how cruel it is that ALL that hardwork those poor lil bees are doing is in vain because of some fat cunt who wants some honey on his pancakes?

xD

People obviously can't see the difference between eating something to stay alive and smoking something for a ten minute trip. Pretty plain to me.

you dont eat sheeps wool.

I seriously dont see how you could even comprehend this being inhumane. I mean, if i got food and a house provided for me for a tiny bit of discomfort for a few seconds a couple times a week id jump at the opportunity. I could see people having problems with this if you had to KILL the frog for the goods.. but otherwise, i disagree that this is 'not good'.

I mean, people 'use' there animals for all sorts of things. People 'use' cats for relaxtion(whether they know it or not), people 'use' dogs to clean up there food from the floor, people 'use' fish as an object to stare at.. but its all of a sudden terrible if its a toad and your excreting something from it?

I see no difference.

you dont eat sheeps wool.

I seriously dont see how you could even comprehend this being inhumane. I mean, if i got food and a house provided for me for a tiny bit of discomfort for a few seconds a couple times a week id jump at the opportunity. I could see people having problems with this if you had to KILL the frog for the goods.. but otherwise, i disagree that this is 'not good'.

I mean, people 'use' there animals for all sorts of things. People 'use' cats for relaxtion(whether they know it or not), people 'use' dogs to clean up there food from the floor, people 'use' fish as an object to stare at.. but its all of a sudden terrible if its a toad and your excreting something from it?

I see no difference.

I think this is being thread/ topic is being beaten to death slowly with a stick. No pun intended ;)

I must say that keeping a frog in a CAGE is not the equivalent of a human being housed and given food... its being held captive. LET IT BE FREE <3 The fact that you see no difference does not mean that there is not one. SPECIFICALLY when you can just go and get some synthetics and call it a day and leave the frogies alone.

I personally believe that KARMA is a very real thing. That said, perhaps we can not PROVE that milking the frogs for venom is causing pain but gaining a psychedelic experience at the expense of another living creature just creeps me out. 8)

I think this is being thread/ topic is being beaten to death slowly with a stick. No pun intended ;)

I must say that keeping a frog in a CAGE is not the equivalent of a human being housed and given food... its being held captive. LET IT BE FREE <3 The fact that you see no difference does not mean that there is not one. SPECIFICALLY when you can just go and get some synthetics and call it a day and leave the frogies alone.

I personally believe that KARMA is a very real thing. That said, perhaps we can not PROVE that milking the frogs for venom is causing pain but gaining a psychedelic experience at the expense of another living creature just creeps me out. 8)

Your having a psychedelic experience at the expense of another living creature almost everytime you take acid. Think about how many people get busted for acid... one was probably busted somewhere down the line from whom you bought acid from.. so you basically tripped out at the expense of another human beings freedom.

I mean, everything is just subjective to how negative-of-a-look you have on it. I mean if you really wanted, you could go as far to say that just you sitting on your computer right now is causing harm to creatures. because:

you are on a computer, for a computer to work it needs power, plastic, metal among other things. For internet you need power, glass, other computers, metal, plastic, sattelites.

just those 2 things(computer, internet) being in your life mean that

*You are using power from power plants, probably nuclear or coal.
*You are using plastic, which causes alot of pollution in creation process.
*You are the cause of rockets being sent into space, using tonnes of hydrogen which getting uses lots of power and or mining.
*You need glass for international fiber optics, which to make, just the optics, causes pollution, letalone the actual laying of the cables which uses 1000's of tonnes of petrol among other things.
*you need metal for all these things to be possible, whether its the electronics in your computer or the ships that were used to transport the computer to your country, or the trucks that were used to ship the materials to teh factory. To get this metal you need to mine it, which in itself causes pollution aswell.

I COULD GO ON ALL DAY ABOUT HOW JUST YOU EXISTING IS HURTING THE WORLD AND THUS ITS CREATURES.

So seriously, i find it pretty pathetic that you can just sit there, polluting the earth and killing many birds and fish and other animals, and then tell me squeezing a gland on a frog is wrong. Seriously, WTF.

I COULD GO ON ALL DAY ABOUT HOW JUST YOU EXISTING IS HURTING THE WORLD AND THUS ITS CREATURES.

So seriously, i find it pretty pathetic that you can just sit there, polluting the earth and killing many birds and fish and other animals, and then tell me squeezing a gland on a frog is wrong. Seriously, WTF.

Wow. Count to 10. Breath.
Sorry the existence of humans is bleak in your mind. I find that we take responsibility for our own actions on this earth. DO WHAT YOU WILL <3 And lets try not to defend our ego's so much here. This is PD, we check our Ego's at the door, you can tip the ego dude on the way out when he returns it to you, he prefers payment in LSD or DMT tho. Smoke some DMT and then get back to me with some more ways that I can decrease my global foot print. (PS. I already run my car on used veg. oil and recycle so you can leave those out) I appreciate the tips ;)<3

So this is the reaction Karma <3 gives when you prove how much of a hypocrite she is? lol, good shit! karmas a trip like that amigo. calm down.

How can you decrease your footprint?

1: Reduce consumerism
2: use fragrance free products
3: live in a forest, like an ape.

At the end of the day i dont really care about your stupid pollution, or anyone elses. Im just pointing out that YOU are hurting animals constantly, yes who ever is reading this post YOU whether you like it or not, because you live in the modern western society, are indirectly killing animals every day. But you can all sit there and actually tell people its WRONG to squeeze a gland on a frog?

deleted

Last edited by a moderator:
Moonyham, you didn't prove anything but the fact that you can make abrasive, obnoxious posts. The person with the loudest voice (or most capital letters) doesn't win the debate. We can all agree to disagree, but there's no need to be insulting about it.

Funny how those who would rather leave the frogs alone have generally adopted a more conciliatory tone in their internet conversations as well. Wonder if there's a connection 8)

Aight, I've PMed moonyham so lets see if we can have a reasonable conversation in here.

Ome thing I am finding odd is that people who are saying they've used toad venom are calling it 5-Meo-DMT. Its not- 5-Meo-DMT is a minor constituent.

Ok one more post offtopic then im done with this thread:

Im sorry if i offended people, there's just something in my mind that fucking hates when people think they are somehow 'greener' or better people because they dont 'use' animals(for what ever reason: food, drugs, clothing, companionship). We all are fucking up this planet everyday, so i just think its ridiculous people have a cry about squeezing a gland on a frog when they are directly or indirectly, whether they know it or not, killing animals everyday.

And i dont use caps in the meaning they are shouting, its just easier than typing stuff in bold. (its just putting more emphasis on that word or words).

anyways, peace.

^No-ones acting greener then others; just stating opinions. There is no need to take someones opinion as an insult to your ego. Thats it really. I agree, all humans are fucking up our beautiful planet- both in the sense of ruining its physical properties, and by breaking with human morality in our use of other creatures. Milking a toad is a small evil, but one I am not comfortable with.

Thanks for writing that Moonyham, I appreciate getting some insight into your thoughts. Remember, we are all in this together though :) <3

Peace to you too :)