View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy bk-MDMA (Methylone) Thread - Redosed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just received 3g of Methylone today. I am going to try take while chilling with a friend tonight.

As I understand, Methylone works something like this:

T+0:20 - 0:40 onset
T+1:00 - 2:30 Empathic peak (ala speedy MDMA)
T+2:30 - 4:30 mostly speedy effects

Does this sound about right? How many hours after intake can you go to sleep? 4? 5?

I am going to be taking about 200mg orally.

the timetable sounds about right (of course ymmv, but it is pretty close to what i feel from it, perhaps with a longer empathy).

usually you cant go to sleep for at least 5 hours after dosing, but i guess that can change if you take something to help with the speedyness.
enjoy and stay safe.

sorry i cant comment on the hbwr seeds, i dont have much experience with them, however i found methylone to be a bit difficult to mix with longer lasting psychs, because of timing, as the methylone empathy will run out earlier, and leave the psychedelic trip with an added stim edge with some might not enjoy. so perhaps start low?

the timetable sounds about right (of course ymmv, but it is pretty close to what i feel from it, perhaps with a longer empathy).

usually you cant go to sleep for at least 5 hours after dosing, but i guess that can change if you take something to help with the speedyness.
enjoy and stay safe.

sorry i cant comment on the hbwr seeds, i dont have much experience with them, however i found methylone to be a bit difficult to mix with longer lasting psychs, because of timing, as the methylone empathy will run out earlier, and leave the psychedelic trip with an added stim edge with some might not enjoy. so perhaps start low?
Adderall or Dexedrine mix SHITTTTTTYYYY if you decide to research on this before or after. It is almost a waste taking. It DOES cancel one out.

Just received it, did test with both Marquis and Mecke, both fizzed upon putting it on and the Marquis turned yellow with the Mecke turning a shade of brown after about 30 secs or so.

Its like a white, off white color cant really tell what it smells like.

Think I'm going to give it a whirl this weekend. Maybe a small dose at first 100mg or 150mg to see how it sits with me. I dont really want to much of that speediness feeling.

Hows the speediness compare to with mdma or mda?

^ not as "bad" IMO... but dont expect much euphoria at that level, just moderate speediness in most cases... there are exceptions of course but most people dont really get satisfying results from Methylone till about 175. But a tester of 100mg just to be on the safe side and make sure its what its supposed to be and to gauge how your system reacts to it cant hurt. Feels OK but not alot to write home about.

But if you are going to do 150 I would advise to go ahead and throw in the extra 25 so you are at the typically necessary trip-wire amount of 175, you're so close already might as well... I've found even a little less than 175 = zero euphoric pulse... at 175 or above, "There it is". Some sort of critical mass effect... quite non-linear.

Well I did about 150mg + 50 booster at T+0:40. While I felt some empathy, I mostly felt speediness. I think I am going to try starting with 250mg or even 300mg next time.

I like the analytical nature of methylone empathy effects, you get into other people, but you usually understand why you're into them.

Overall, I'd say MDMA is definitely more intense/profound/magical, but Methylone seems like a decent speedy MDMA lite. I'll definitely be trying Methylone at parties and such...

I dont think 250 or 300 is necessary, but there are those who like it at those levels, so you would probably be OK there... though above 175mg its effects accumulate in an exponential fashion, so 250 could well feel like way too much and be uncomfortable.

Many people say anything over 200 is wasted.

The reason for your disappointing effects are, as I explained, for MOST people 175mg seems a necessary threshold required for the empathic effects to manifest. Also as I stated, times I have done even 150 it is definitely NOT QUITE ENOUGH TO TRIGGER the empathy/euphoria.

Even doing 150mg then anothjer 50mg 40mins later is NOT THE SAME. You need the ENTIRE 175-200mg ALL AT ONCE in the initial dose for it to work properly and have any "magic."

THEN in order to EXTEND the "magic" you can do another 1/3 to 1X the initial dose as late as 1 hr (some say 1.5hr) after the initial dose but NO MORE than that, and ONLY ONCE. If more than 1X OR you wait longer than 90min, Sorry Charlie, no euphoria for you! Only excess tweakyness.

I have ALOT of experience with this chem, also talking to others, reading about it, giving it to others personally, etc over many years. Trust me on this. Try 175-200 all at once first dose. You could be an oddball, but for like 90% of the subjects, that is quite enough to make the vast majority VERY happy!

I used to redose, but have learned an adaptive response to just enjoy the tail end speediness AS IF IT WERE EUPHORIC. Go figure. After several tries, redosing just seemed like overkill, and extra-long speedy comedown just felt TOO LONG, so with the help of Nicotine and Whippets, riding the tail has become almost as much fun as the comeup, you just have to WORK IT a little, haha! =D

Yea everyone is different. For me, 300mg is an amazing time.. 200mg then 100mg T+1:00

I've used MD(M)A a lot tho. Most people who take half that probably roll face

BTW Anyone tell me how the effects are with alcohol? Like maybe a few drinks before or a few drinks after? I normally like to a few a beers (2-3) before mdma.

Is this a bad idea? Ok idea?

I read someone say once that both alcohol and weed will blunt (reduce) the effects. I have found that I need to wait about 45mins when I begin to feel the come-up giving way to the Euphoric phase before doing any nitrous, or else the strength of the nitrous effect does seem to dissipate the process of the drug doing its work.

The way that MDMA and I presume bk-MDMA works is by creating a stronger and stronger "irritation"/stimulation of the vessicles containing various neurotransmitters (dopamine, serotonin, norepinephrine) that are attached to the nerve cells in the brain at the synapses... eventually an accumulating stimulation forces the vessicles to "sneeze" a big load of their content into the synapse, which is what causes the fairly sudden transition in effect from stimulation to euphoria at 45m-60min timeframe.... and that other drugs especially relaxants like alcohol and weed can "calm down" the vessicles' excitement and prevent or delay the "sneeze"... hence they can lower the perceived desired effect.

So best to wait till you are well into it to do anything but the methylone.

Well... nicotine, being a dopamine releaser, seems to be one positive synergist, actually. If you dont smoke you might try an e-cig or gum or whatever to experiment with the combination, it does go very well, IMO.

After the euphoria gets going THEN I have done nitrous as well as weed to great effect.

Havent tried alcohol.

I have no problems with alcohol. Everytime I take bk-MDMA, I drink at least one or two beers, but most of the time a lot more =]

Well at last I "broke through" with Methylone. Took around 250mg and did not redose. The empathic peak if actually quite fun, I got really strong eye wiggles. It was kinda short thought. The overall effect was a lot weaker than MDMA, but I was expecting that.

iv got a free sample of bk-mdma coming on monday 0.2grams now iv not tryed it before and should i as its a small amount keep it till i can mix it with something else or just try it as it is ? also whats the best way to take it ?

iv got a free sample of bk-mdma coming on monday 0.2grams now iv not tryed it before and should i as its a small amount keep it till i can mix it with something else or just try it as it is ? also whats the best way to take it ?
That's a decent amount for one short session. If I were you I'd either take 200mg all at once, or take 175-180mg first and then finish it 60-90 minutes later. I wouldn't bother trying to stretch that into two sessions, or more than two doses, or take less than about 150mg for the initial dose if you want to have a strong M1 experience. (Also, be sure to weigh it first, you might get more than you're expecting.)

Oral works great. It's very bitter, so if you have sensitive taste buds, try it in a gelcap or maybe a parachute (folded up in tissue/TP/rolling papers). Or you can just dissolve it in a little bit of water, swallow it quickly, and chase it with water or juice.

As for mixing... if you have cannabis, a couple hits can make it last a bit longer when you start to come down.

Not bittter so much as sour. I just dump the weighed powder on tongue and down it with a few gulps of something sweet. The sharp tang is actually sorta enjoyable to me for the half a second that I can taste it... not too bad... and serves as a sort of "first alert" to my brain that "something's coming".

That's a decent amount for one short session. If I were you I'd either take 200mg all at once, or take 175-180mg first and then finish it 60-90 minutes later. I wouldn't bother trying to stretch that into two sessions, or more than two doses, or take less than about 150mg for the initial dose if you want to have a strong M1 experience. (Also, be sure to weigh it first, you might get more than you're expecting.)

Oral works great. It's very bitter, so if you have sensitive taste buds, try it in a gelcap or maybe a parachute (folded up in tissue/TP/rolling papers). Or you can just dissolve it in a little bit of water, swallow it quickly, and chase it with water or juice.

As for mixing... if you have cannabis, a couple hits can make it last a bit longer when you start to come down.

nice 1 thanks for that . i wouldnt of even bothered with the stuff if it wasnt free but im looking forward to it now

at ~140mg taken orally over a very large dinner, i was able to get to sleep for a couple of hours before i was awaken by the energy being released. however there was no euphoria, no rush or wave of anything, just speedyness, and hornyness.

at this level it proved to be quite good as a sex aid.... :D however this again shows me that for me at levels <170mg there is no actual euphoric or empathogenic push.

dont get me wrong, this was exactly what i was aiming for that night. i wanted to take a nap and then screw around with the gf, and this was perfect for that. it didnt even give mee much in the sense of a comedown, and relaxing with the eyes closed after, in the darkness/silence of the night, aided my imagination quite a bit. this was the first time i could turn the speedyness of the comedown to something useful. i felt like i could concentrate more and imagine better. there were no actual cevs, but rather i could picture my own thoughts better. this again might have more to do with set and setting than the substance itself.

so careful what and how much you eat before, and watch that dose!

at ~140mg taken orally over a very large dinner, i was able to get to sleep for a couple of hours before i was awaken by the energy being released. however there was no euphoria, no rush or wave of anything, just speedyness, and hornyness.

at this level it proved to be quite good as a sex aid.... :D however this again shows me that for me at levels <170mg there is no actual euphoric or empathogenic push.

dont get me wrong, this was exactly what i was aiming for that night. i wanted to take a nap and then screw around with the gf, and this was perfect for that. it didnt even give mee much in the sense of a comedown, and relaxing with the eyes closed after, in the darkness/silence of the night, aided my imagination quite a bit. this was the first time i could turn the speedyness of the comedown to something useful. i felt like i could concentrate more and imagine better. there were no actual cevs, but rather i could picture my own thoughts better. this again might have more to do with set and setting than the substance itself.

so careful what and how much you eat before, and watch that dose!

so what kind of food would you afoid . il most likely have pork chops mixed veg and jacket spuds before taking it and have a hot bath that a good idea or not ?

not sure. i usually take it in a capsule that disolves in the stomach, but if the food is fatty it will stay in the stomach longer and make the absorbtion of the m1 even later.
for a large dinner, with fatty foods, you can expect it to kick in even after 2-3 hours just because it takes longer for the gut to get to the cap and dissolve it.

Status
Not open for further replies.