View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy bk-MDMA (Methylone) Thread - Redosed

Status
Not open for further replies.
so what kind of food would you afoid . il most likely have pork chops mixed veg and jacket spuds before taking it and have a hot bath that a good idea or not ?

Ice cream (and by extension, I suspect dairy in general). One time I thought eating 2 huge bowls of ice cream seemed like a good idea before I dosed and it took something like 2.5 hours to come up. Definitely blunted the experience that night.

Personally, I try to eat something pretty substantial about 2 or 3 hours before because I usually don't have much of an appetite the next day.

iv got a free sample of bk-mdma coming on monday 0.2grams now iv not tryed it before and should i as its a small amount keep it till i can mix it with something else or just try it as it is ? also whats the best way to take it ?

How fun would it be to drop 100 or 200mg of bromo dragon fly bro?

Seriously, in this day and age, with any batch, I like to step up from tiny allergy test doses...this method might not be the most economical use of your stash but I think would be the safest.

Taste a few mgs and wait a few hours make sure you don't trip out or die, repeat this, gradually increasing your dosages each time until you find what works.

well my sample arrived at 12pm been busy tiding up shaving my head and stuff so not had chance yet to try it was thinking of smoking a small bit on foil just to see what its like otherwize going to leave it till 10pm ish when its nice a quite helps living in the sticks no cars or people around after dark .

just had a little smoke no affect strange tho how it tastes just like the crap smack i was getting afew years ago i wouldnt nod or anything just end up being sick

methylone is not active vaporized, nor is it worth snorting. it works very well oral or plugged... read up a bit more to know what your substance is....

i only smoked it as i little test i always smoke every thing once just to give it a try . 6.30 just taken it has got to be the rankest stuff iv ever tasted

Last edited:
How fun would it be to drop 100 or 200mg of bromo dragon fly bro?

Seriously, in this day and age, with any batch, I like to step up from tiny allergy test doses...this method might not be the most economical use of your stash but I think would be the safest.

Taste a few mgs and wait a few hours make sure you don't trip out or die, repeat this, gradually increasing your dosages each time until you find what works.
Could you just use a testing kit instead? Seems like with Marquis+Mecke+Simons, you should be able to identify methylone without using up so much of the batch that your results are moot.

i only smoked it as i little test i always smoke every thing once just to give it a try . 6.30 just taken it has got to be the rankest stuff iv ever tasted

just saying, that smoking something doesnt always produce effects (as is the case with m1), and sometimes can produce different effects to other roas (5meo-dalt for instance), so using a smoke as a test is not a particularly effective way. even as an allergy test, the vapors might just be burnt material that wouldnt produce similar effects.

you can easily avoid tasting it by using a parachute, or just chasing it with a strong tasting drink.
hope you like the effects! ;)

well its 2 and half hours in and nothing bit gutted but like i said it was a freebie so no real loss even tho iv read it can take this long to kick it maybe a cup of coffee and wander outside or a fight with the cat may help yer thats it im going to have a fight with charlie

Do SSRI's effect methylone?

What is a good dose for a strong "trip"?

well i guess thats it nothing shame maybe i dnt have enuff or it wasnt what it was ment to be nevermind .

Do SSRI's effect methylone?
Yes. My gf is taking citalopram and gets nothing but stimulation and edginess from M1.

What is a good dose for a strong "trip"?
Personally I like to start with 180mg and then redose with 50-100mg every hour or two, up to 500mg in a night. That gives a nice lovey plateau around the time the second dose kicks in, and stays there the rest of the night.

Haven't tried getting a strong experience from a single dose. I've read in various threads here that it's not worth taking more than 200-250mg at once.

Everyone keeps referring to Methylone and M1 and bk-MDMA and all kinds of shit. Can someone possibly give me a little rundown on this?
Is methylone interchangeable with M1?
I thought M1 was the tramadol-esque RC?
Didn't Methylone get banned in the US?

Sorry for the multiple questions, i know regular drugs really well, but I have developed an interest in this as I like a good roll or coke once in a while with my dope, and this seems like a viable alternative...?
Thanks

"M1" = Methylone = bk-MDMA

No, Methylone is not banned in the US (not explicitly scheduled by the US Govt. DEA). Some states (Louisana comes to mind) HAVE explicitly scheduled it however. I have no idea where an up to date is at though.

And this is commonly sold as "bath salts"? NOT SOURCING, don't tell me particulars, i'm just wondering like in what manner does one acquire some? I've seen "bath salts" at my local bodega, but that seems sketch.

NO!! Dont think Ive heard of it being sold as bath salts yet, though its possible... that's typically been MDPV... VERY dangerous and addictive... only TEENY TINY doses are actually needed (like 10mg, so mdpv is horrible to be misrepresenting like they are)

Sorry, BL can NOT assist you in any way in finding it, silly.

Google however is your friend. Be persistent. Look for web sites that might help you tell good from bad vendors, those that help you tell if a site is Safe or Scam....

NO!! Dont think Ive heard of it being sold as bath salts yet, though its possible... that's typically been MDPV... VERY dangerous and addictive... only TEENY TINY doses are actually needed (like 10mg, so mdpv is horrible to be misrepresenting like they are)
I think the state(s?) that have banned it have done so as part of their bath salt hysteria. Maybe just because it sounds similar to mephedrone, which I guess has been sold as such.

Yeah, like I said in my post, I wasn't asking BL to assist me with vendors or anything, just the mode of the transaction, as in is it via internet, headshop, dude on the streetcorner, bro in the frat house, etc...

And how are mephedrone and MDPV different, qualitatively, from this compound, methylone?

Status
Not open for further replies.