Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy bk-MDMA (Methylone) Thread - Redosed

Status
Not open for further replies.
it also is a bit clumpy/sticky to itself
I can't really confirm the sticky part. It is probably only a property of the particle size, not of the chemical itself. I have a rather big bag of MDMC at the moment, and it is absolutely not sticky. It's more like a fine type of sand, flowing easily and the particles are rather firm. Have had smaller particle size powder in the past, which was indeed more prone to stick to itself. But that is generally the case with every small particle size powder.

indeed. i agree.
it is very much like fine dessert sand, if one was ever in one to know. it is because it is fine that it seems sticky. sorry if i made it out as gluelike.

i've had a bunch of methylone for a while but i've not really wanted to use it. in the next month or so i'd like to change that, i just have a few questions that i can't seem to find answered elsewhere.

i've never taken an entactogen/empathogen before, closest i've been was with 2C-B. I have both MDMA and bk-MDMA at my disposal, which is better to start out with? should i take the bk-MDMA first and ease into it, or would it spoil some of the fun that is a first time MDMA experience?

also is it beneficial to preload methylone like MDMA? i was planning on taking magnesium and ALA with the MDMA, would it be smart to observe the same precautions with the beta ketone variety?

Gonna get my hands on some methylone soon. Pill here have been complete shit and a waste of money so I figured I'd give methlone a try since I've heard many good things about it.

I'm pretty experienced with mdma i suppose. Shoud l go ahead and just try a 100mg at first go? Ive read that 150mg is also a great start. Whats the comparison like from mdma?

Again I'm sure most of the pill ive done in the past were maybe 80mg-90mg at the most. (of mdma) now all thats ever around is pipes...

I'm pretty experienced with mdma i suppose. Shoud l go ahead and just try a 100mg at first go? Ive read that 150mg is also a great start. Whats the comparison like from mdma?
From what I've experienced and seen with my friends, MDMC is about 60% the potency of MDMA. Not in terms of '60% the high' but in terms of the dose; a dose of 200 mg MDMC is comparable to about 120 mg of MDMA. So I'm a bit in doubt what to advise... Here's my thoughts on the matters:

- 100-150 mg MDMC is quite likely to only give a 'touching the threshold' experience.
- In case of barely reaching threshold, the chance is quite likely you will redose two or three times (until you reach the sweet spot), which means higher overall intake (thus higher potential for harmful effects) than with one higher dose.
- Advising you to take a higher dose than you originally planned goes a bit against my nature, as it is usually best to start off slowly and work your way up if necessary.

I guess it's up to you to make the trade-off and decide how you will handle a threshold experience etc. Perhaps other people can elaborate on this, but I suppose there's not a lot of them that felt anything below 150-200 mg...

BTW, will you (be able to) test the substance before intake? Since the dosage levels of MDMC are relatively high, it is a very good idea to do so.

From what I've experienced and seen with my friends, MDMC is about 60% the potency of MDMA. Not in terms of '60% the high' but in terms of the dose; a dose of 200 mg MDMC is comparable to about 120 mg of MDMA. So I'm a bit in doubt what to advise... Here's my thoughts on the matters:

- 100-150 mg MDMC is quite likely to only give a 'touching the threshold' experience.
- In case of barely reaching threshold, the chance is quite likely you will redose two or three times (until you reach the sweet spot), which means higher overall intake (thus higher potential for harmful effects) than with one higher dose.
- Advising you to take a higher dose than you originally planned goes a bit against my nature, as it is usually best to start off slowly and work your way up if necessary.

I guess it's up to you to make the trade-off and decide how you will handle a threshold experience etc. Perhaps other people can elaborate on this, but I suppose there's not a lot of them that felt anything below 150-200 mg...

BTW, will you (be able to) test the substance before intake? Since the dosage levels of MDMC are relatively high, it is a very good idea to do so.

How would I go about testing the methylone? All I've got at the moment are Marquis and a Mecke tester which are for mdma. I've heard you can use the Marquis but it isnt the the most reliable. I am getting it from a reliable source not from a friend or random person. But I know its good to test to make sure you are getting what you are expecting.

I do want to start with a good experience but seeing its the first time I'm going to be trying it I also want to be safe so maybe I'll start off low and redose the first time to get a feel for it.

I don't really get how your source can be reliable if it is not a friend? :\

But anyway, back to the main topic: Marquis and Mecke reagent are both good for testing MDMC, although they are not perfect. Marquis should turn yellow with some fizzling, Mecke will become a medium shade of brown (not very dark brown). In my opinion, if you have the test kits it would be very stupid to go about without using them. You could also describe the appearance, properties and smell of the powder. Nobody will be able to identify with 100 per cent certainty of course, but in combination with the test results it should be enough to make an educated guess. :)

Quick question: any danger in combining methylone and adderal? Took 30 mg extended release a couple hours ago in order to finish a paper and was planning on hitting the club after that. Let me know :)

Quick question: any danger in combining methylone and adderal? Took 30 mg extended release a couple hours ago in order to finish a paper and was planning on hitting the club after that. Let me know :)
I don't see any dangers in this combination (at 30 mgs), especially not since you took an ER formulation. Might be that the adderal will cause a somewhat diminished experience, but even that is debatable. So gl;hf!

the brown one might be either impure or even mixed with something else.
im surprized you got nice effects at those doses though, for most people anything under 150mg as a first dose seems to trigger just stimulation. Personally I like it at doses at around 100mg when more stimulaiton is needed than empathogenicity, but your doses are even lower.

pure crystal is nice and sparkly, it also is a bit clumpy/sticky to itself. hard to explain though :p

i had a full experience today on 200mg.. 100mg plugged followed by 100mg plugged 1hr later along with 100mg 4-MEC

incredible rush.... the first time i tried to stand up too soon and almost lost my balance =D

i wouldn't dose much higher than this. it gets redundant slightly faster than MDMA and is about half the potency

overall very nice when dosed carefully and with a stimulant imo.. 4-MEC combined with bk-MDMA creates a euphoria above and beyond the two on their own.. not that i'm advocating it

Last edited:
I don't really get how your source can be reliable if it is not a friend? :\

But anyway, back to the main topic: Marquis and Mecke reagent are both good for testing MDMC, although they are not perfect. Marquis should turn yellow with some fizzling, Mecke will become a medium shade of brown (not very dark brown). In my opinion, if you have the test kits it would be very stupid to go about without using them. You could also describe the appearance, properties and smell of the powder. Nobody will be able to identify with 100 per cent certainty of course, but in combination with the test results it should be enough to make an educated guess. :)

:) Well they arent friends yet as ive just ordered from them.Maybe they will become my good friends in the future. Although you are right I would hope friends wouldnt give me bs.

But in any case I will definitely be testing with what I have and go from there. No need not to seeing I have the tests at my disposal. I'm glad I can use them for meythylone also.

def NOT makes it enjoyable but balso ruins it at times

i've had a bunch of methylone for a while but i've not really wanted to use it. in the next month or so i'd like to change that, i just have a few questions that i can't seem to find answered elsewhere.

i've never taken an entactogen/empathogen before, closest i've been was with 2C-B. I have both MDMA and bk-MDMA at my disposal, which is better to start out with? should i take the bk-MDMA first and ease into it, or would it spoil some of the fun that is a first time MDMA experience?

also is it beneficial to preload methylone like MDMA? i was planning on taking magnesium and ALA with the MDMA, would it be smart to observe the same precautions with the beta ketone variety?

I would just try MDMA by itself first and save the methylone for later. First time you try MDMA, it's really a unique experience.

first time with an entactgen/empathogen is always beautiful :) my first was methylone and i loved it and still do. just make sure you accompany it with a nice set and setting.

ive actually been saving up my 1g of mdma for some time, waiting for that special moment....

I have some hawaiian baby woodrose seeds and will be taking them on friday. I was thinking of taking 200 mg methylone orally while peaking on the a fairly strong dose of the seeds (12). Good idea?

I have some hawaiian baby woodrose seeds and will be taking them on friday. I was thinking of taking 200 mg methylone orally while peaking on the a fairly strong dose of the seeds (12). Good idea?

HBWS tends to cause vasoconstriction, which I would imagine is a side effect of Methylone - so that might be an issue.

I just received 3g of Methylone today. I am going to try take while chilling with a friend tonight.

As I understand, Methylone works something like this:

T+0:20 - 0:40 onset
T+1:00 - 2:30 Empathic peak (ala speedy MDMA)
T+2:30 - 4:30 mostly speedy effects

Does this sound about right? How many hours after intake can you go to sleep? 4? 5?

I am going to be taking about 200mg orally.

Never really experienced a hang over here. Though doing to much gave me cardiac stress of some kind half the next day. Recommended dosage(s) were over normal amt keep in mind as well.

HBWS tends to cause vasoconstriction, which I would imagine is a side effect of Methylone - so that might be an issue.

I barely feel any vasoconstriction with the hbws. Does this mean it would be relatively safe to try this combination?

I barely feel any vasoconstriction with the hbws. Does this mean it would be relatively safe to try this combination?

Well you might not feel, but it does happen. I would say dose low with both and you should be okay. But try and get some responses as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.