Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy bk-MDMA (Methylone) Thread - Redosed

Status
Not open for further replies.
YEah I know, I'm stupid.
I think I can get more though.

Shit is way too fast acting and powerful. lol

I snorted 200mg and fucking went to ecstasy land immediately lol.

Started making crazy faces n shit. :!

hahahah it was fun but weird.

I Can get more. Sorry guys I do need to stop flushing my shit, I'm an idiot. lol

That stuff is fukin' strong as hell. IMO, stronger than ecstasy.

I only flushed about 200mg. One use worth. I don't really like stimulants. MXE is better to me, but damnit I just flushed my MXE also..

Don't snort methylone. It is very inefficient via this ROA, many have reported this (myself included). It is quite active orally, and strong, so this ROA should suit you - if you really want a strong experience however, plugging is very strong with methylone, strong enough that I can redose it with effects more than a few times over the night (though I don't recommend doing this). The duration is about an hour but the strength is almost cocaine like.

Yeah it was really really strong up the nose.
It hit hard, immediately and lasted about 3 hours.

IT made my whole body warm and then cold, warm and then cold.
Each wave that hit I would get warm, then when the wave went away I would be cold again.

I was shaking like a leaf the whole time.

It lasted about 3 hours.

Stimulants aren't my favorite. That's for sure.
It was fun though. I have no idea why I flushed my shit again. I think it made me paranoid.
Trust me, I always hate when I flush my shit. It costs me money too when I do that and I don't even have any money.

I'm wishing I still had the other 200mg of Methylone and 300mg of MXE right now I flushed last night..

But I can seemingly get more. No major loss.

Last edited:
Yes insufflation is a really shitty ROA.

Oral or rectal is the way to go with this one.

Crazy.
Lesson learned! lol
I guess I'll have to try again one day then.

That stuff burned like Meth up the nose. Looks just like it too.

Insufflation just doesn't produce the same feeling of love and connectiness to other people. It just gets to a more coke-like-stim.

YEah I know, I'm stupid.
I think I can get more though.

Shit is way too fast acting and powerful. lol

I snorted 200mg and fucking went to ecstasy land immediately lol.

Started making crazy faces n shit. :!

hahahah it was fun but weird.

I Can get more. Sorry guys I do need to stop flushing my shit, I'm an idiot. lol

That stuff is fukin' strong as hell. IMO, stronger than ecstasy.

I only flushed about 200mg. One use worth. I don't really like stimulants. MXE is better to me, but damnit I just flushed my MXE also..
yea um 240mgs was my first actual dose. It really hits hard and fast. plugging this substance is another drug almost. talk about instant floored...Its too smacky without a buildup so I feel you on why you hated it I remember feeling like a balloon not even being able to open my eyes for an hour I was so blasted. the first bomber always rocked me but plugging was my preferred roa.it is a lot smackier than mdma but it because of the lack of buildup and instant intensity. Snorting is a speedy high. oral floors you and plugging well way to good at times but I do hate this drug.

What is your guys take on the danger aspect of this drug?
Is it really dangerous?
Is it Bath Salts?
I keep hearing this stuff is really bad for you.

I Want to try it again but not if it's really gonna torque me up.

I didn't have any side effects from last night at all, and for once, I was able to fall asleep when I came down on a drug..

It was a really gentle comedown once the peak finished kicking my ass.

Sheesh that was a crazy one. lol
You kids don't fuck around these days.

I had a picture of it but I threw away the picture too lol.
If I run into it again I'll get another picture.
It was mostly shards and crystals. I chopped it up fine before snorting it.

Last edited:
What is your guys take on the danger aspect of this drug?
Is it really dangerous?
Is it Bath Salts?
I keep hearing this stuff is really bad for you.

I Want to try it again but not if it's really gonna torque me up.

I didn't have any side effects from last night at all, and for once, I was able to fall asleep when I came down on a drug..

It was a really gentle comedown once the peak finished kicking my ass.

Sheesh that was a crazy one. lol
You kids don't fuck around these days.

I had a picture of it but I threw away the picture too lol.
If I run into it again I'll get another picture.
It was mostly shards and crystals. I chopped it up fine before snorting it.
It is safe. I did it around the clock years ago. I only had the powder form but this was before it got all big. Snorting it is wasteful. Eat it next time it tastes foul but just chase it with a big gulp of water. Plugging it kicks in full force at around ten minutes. Feels better too. Eating it is more speedy. Dnorting it is speediest. Really not any worse than regular mdma....I liked it but I just used too much of it....Im over it.

Methylone made me feel invincible lol. I could abuse it all day, every day w/ little comedown or loss of effect. It was and always will be my fave RC. Love dat shit :)

Yeah I did it wrong I need to get more and try again. I wish I still had it. Somebody kick me. Fuck! I have nothing for tonight but less than a gram of shroomz.

Methylone

Anybody on here find Methylone to be an incredibly rewarding drug?

Also just so this has a harm reduction twist, can anybody link me to the research concerning its effects on the brain? I read multiple posters claim that there are relatively no side-effects associated with Methylone binging. I'm talking short term.

I was just more referring to the fact that often I get a really bad hangover from MDMA. I seem to get severe disillusionment with my life after I take it. Methylone is more of just a really exciting and happy time for about 2.5 hours and then you just feel awake and a bit restless for the whole night. Don't get me wrong the insomnia is a bad side effect, but over all I don't get a bad hangover from it.

yeah, I really like the lack of a comedown/hangover from bk-MDMA. I rolled on this chemical 3 days in a row at a certain festival, and felt pretty much fine the next week. I have experience rolling 3-4 days in a row on pure MDMA and it caused me some of the worst depression of my life, lasting for 6 months with panic attacks as well. Howerver, bk-MDMA does lack that certain "magic" that I get from MDMA. It's forsure a very fun recreational chemical but I wish people didn't try to sell molly as MDMA when it's really bk-MDMA.

Oh, and since we're talking about it, Colorado is flooded with methylone sold as MDMA...lot's of good stuff too, just gotta be careful

Sending this one over to BDD as you'll get better responses there.

NAASADDDSASSDD==========>BDD

Status
Not open for further replies.