View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy bk-MDMA (Methylone) Thread - Redosed

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd like to take back my previous statements.
I have tried M1 a few more times recently and have come to appreciate this molecule.
It's like ecstasy but shorter and no lovey dovey feelings.
I like to parachute 100mg. Feels just right.

I have experimented with 75mg and 150mg doses and even 50mg doses.
I fell asleep just after 50mg dose so nothing major must have happened. 75 was too short.
100mg for me is just right.

I parachuted with one ply toilet paper.

Start to feel it within exactly 30-35 minutes every time if you swallow the parachute with water.

Interesting stuff.

I don't really like to be on those types of rushy chemicals at all really, but I can appreciate M1 along the lines of some good Ecstasy or whatnot. Maybe even a bit more interesting since it's easier to control your dose.

Just thought I'd report to take back my statements. If I'm proven wrong I'll usually admit it.

I've tried smoking it too and the rushes are much quicker onset and shorter lived.
I don't like smoking it, reminds me of crystal meth. Nasty.
Just eat it, feels great.

I find the compulsion to redose is huge too. Have to set aside your dose or two for the night and put the rest away. Another reason I'm not so hip on these types of chemicals.
If you have it and don't control yourself you'll redose until it's gone.

I suppose at the peak of the effects of a good trip on M1, it's slightly tripy and very euphoric and rushy. It comes in waves. You will get eye wiggles and grind your jaw and be stimulated.
Feels good to lay in bed and stretch around.

Last edited:
Is this drug like MDMA in the way that its a pretty bad idea to do it more than once every few months?

I've already done MDMA like 3 or 4 times this year so I'm waiting until summer to do it again, if I do this in the meantime will it likely be just as bad for me?

I have taken methylone every two weeks for almost 3 months. Definite increase in tolerance. Used to start 100mg rectal, now up to 175mg rectal to start. "magic" fades but high doesn't. The high does not become as affected by (long-term) tolerance like MDMA in that it still produces insane euphoria at my doses each time just the engaged empathy has deteriorated. Way less hang over than MDMA, just don't redoes for the 3rd time! Haha

Is this drug like MDMA in the way that its a pretty bad idea to do it more than once every few months?

I've already done MDMA like 3 or 4 times this year so I'm waiting until summer to do it again, if I do this in the meantime will it likely be just as bad for me?

similar questions to this..

acquired this from one of the areas reputable dealers,
i had to sadly inform his "molly" had no mdxx,
and was probably Methylone, considering the reports of users
and my obvious reagent test kit :D
he left offended :\

but i acquired some for further testing, and from what i read and hear it should be good.

Simply put, for all of these empathogens, we don't really know. Even with MDMA the general "one month rule" we suggest isn't enough for everyone, and so really with Methylone I'd stick to a similar one month rule (or longer) just to be safe.

Last edited:
Should I probably preload my body with the same things I do for MDMA?

I may get myself some more of this.

Has anyone tried taking GHB/GBL beforehand? I always do that when dropping MDMA and it leads to one hell of a ride!

Should I probably preload my body with the same things I do for MDMA?

Sure. I think the main thing is to space rolls out and to stay healthy. For me my preload with these kinds of drugs is just anti-oxidant + Vitamin C, and sometimes Magnesium too. Then I postload with more of the same, often accompanied by a Multi-vitamin or just B vitamins.

I've never used 5-HTP, as I've read a few articles suggesting that just eating tryptophan rich foods has a bigger impact on depression than taking 5-HTP supplements, and I suspected it would work similarly for the hangover. If I remember right chicken is your best source of tryptophan, though as I'm a vegetarian for me it's beans, cheese, etc :)

I did ~150mg, fond it wasn't much so did about ~350mg about an hour later, followed by a few bumps, then at t+5 hours convinced myself to finish off the 350mg remaining (about 10 mins ago)

no stim tolerance what so ever, but I find my natural tolerance to mdma/ampehatmine compounds to be extremely strong.

had 2mg xanax half way through, also have clonidine for comedown, though heart rate is only approx 120 atm.

I even did some programming work after about 3 hours I felt that with it, guess time will tell if this was a bad idea, not sure what I will be more pissed with, not saving any, or the comedown from doing so much so much later, hope it goes kick in an dod something.

Oh well see how I go!

edit: Ive been known to do an entire gram of mephedrone with zero tolerance in about 9 hours and still sleep so be interesting.

slept like a rock but feel flat as fuck today.

Wish I could get a good rush without doing copious amounts, should just do 500mg in one hit next time and call it a night.

Last edited by a moderator:
It amazes me how much of this drug people can eat... and how frequently people can eat it.

This chemical feels sketchy to me. I think redosing could lead to a sketchy time, and I always refrain while others go right ahead.

The most I've eaten is 200mg. I wouldn't go any higher than that really. I may do a 100mg redose after an hour or so after eating 200mg. And so 300mg in a night would probably be the most I'd ever do.

I wouldn't eat or snort this stuff multiple days in a row. And I wouldn't do more than 300mg in a night. I wouldn't use it more than every few weeks.

This chemical just seems sketchy to me. I know people who will eat a couple grams in a month. I know people who casually snort it here and there, similar to me having a beer / drink here and there.

I find it very odd how nonchalant everyone is to this drug. The effects are quite benign to me in low doses. And even with eating 200mg, I felt relatively normal. I'll get an intense buzz for a half hour, but I still feel somewhat normal. Levelheaded at least.

Strange Stuff. It is being sold all over the place as "Molly". May as well call it bk-mdma... people will be interested either way when they here mdma.

Most of the people who are nonchalant about it are the same about all drugs.

I can eat 5 points of meth with no tolerance and sleep the same night.

I'm weird, I don't do any stims for 6 months and still need 500-1000mg of any stimulant to get a rocking buzz.

So took 250mg for the first time in over a year (and half a year since any stim) and now after 40 mins I'm finally starting to feel a bit. Still it seems weaker than even at the end of my long term use where I should have tolerance.
I ate an hour and 45 mins before so that probably has a bit to do it. Also I had an awesome time with shrooms yesterday and am wondering if that might affect it in any way?

Eating makes a huge difference, how much did you eat?

I always eat stuff like this on empty stomach or snort it otherwise. Just do a big 100mg bump up the nose and youll get where you want to be.

Shits it hard to write stuff down when you constantly forgett :/

A Pizza and a burger. In my earlier days I had not eaten for at least 4-6 hours. (SHIT was it hard writing that i was constanly typing Stunden (hours), Eulen, Uhrun etc. )
Also I should have read your post before redosing 150mg orally. Dosing regime was just shit tonight. Orally redose too early and if I had read your post I would have redosed the shorter 100mg nasally. (Actually should have sarted with 200 orally und 100 nasally)
But as it happened i took the rest 100mg´nasally an hour afterwards. That was much but above the sweetpoint and therefore uncomfortabble again.
Basically with the 200o - 100n start or even the 250o-100n correction I would have started high enough to come up enough in the beginning but not so much that it would be too high.

Or maybe this is just the jwh together with the last stimmy remnances (MASSIVE Jaws clinching btw) talking. The last dose was 1900 and in 2100 I decided to smoke some jwh to help me with the now uncomfortable methylone remnant.
So I did and went out and met a neighbour whom I often smoked (cigarettes) and talked a bit before the house with him. I ran into him yesterday while tripping and he knew of course (he had a heavy grin). Still filled by the Netherlands to germany. talkativnisse and filled with warmth from the jwh I told him what I was on. And then we talked about the stouff was and the rc scene and our own drug experiences from younger years. Soon there was a storey of him once smuggling 30G MJ from the netherlands to germany. We also talked about Diablo and stretching of drugs.
And somehow it seemed like the most meaningful communication ever.

Anyway Cannabinoids to the rescue! :D And I suck at dosing stims.
Or maybe Methylone has just turned permanently shit for me.

Fuck within minutes i could the positive effect of the jwh to slip away and then it was come back to cold yittery land. Nurse I require a readmission :O

Wow my inability to pee is getting somewhat scary. By now it hurts :/ But more important I am unable to feel wether I pee or not on the toilet. By now I feel like I pee and when I'm standing even see it. But what you can confirm that the visible stream does not survive physical intervention from the finger. Also the facts that the blodders

Last edited:
Got a sample of this stuff a while back.
Since I'm on semester break and going to go to a party in a few minutes I decided to give this a try.

Took 100mg around 45mins ago, dissolved in orange juice.
So far I've got a quite strongly elevated heart rate, and I'm sweating like hell. But feeling good overall.

Gonna leave in a few minutes and report back tomorrow.

So...My conclusion after the previous night is that this substance has some potential.

I found the come up to be a little rough. Felt a little anxious in the beginning, which faded though after going outside and riding my bike to my friends house.
As soon as I arrived at the party, around 1hr after ingesting the 100mgs of Methylone, all the "bad" feelings/effects had been gone.
I joined a few friends sitting around a fire and joined their conversations. I felt really talkative and social.
Also I was in a great mood. No signs of my depression were showing.

Overall it was a nice experience, but this substance is probably better taken before an event where more physical activity is involved, like going to a club dancing etc.
It has a really pushy side to it, at least for me, and there is no empathy like with MDMA. I always had to have something in my hands to play around with, like a bottle or car keys, otherwise I wouldn't have been able to sit there quietly.
Still its an experience worth having.

Going to give this substance a rest for a while and then I'm going to try it again in a different setting, like a club, which would fit this stuff better.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm about to polish off my 5g Methylone stash that I bought about 2 weeks ago. Was cycling 1 day on & 3 days off at first. Now I'm on a 6 day binge. Lord Fiendor.

Usually start with 200mg orally. Redose with 150mg 1.5 hours later. If I can make it a later night I'll redose a second time. Sometimes three.

I read reports of more excessive abuse (50g in 2 months I think) with little or no harm done. So far for me I notice jaw pain, some lethargy, extra sweating, and a dull mood on the day after. All very tolerable. I was most concerned about brain zaps, memory loss, and the whole suicide Tuesday thing that the MDMA experience brings with it. M1 doesn't seem to have those negatives for me.

Felt the makings of a panic attack on my commute home yesterday & today. Had to chew up a couple Xanax, sweet tart style on the train. As I swallowed them I told myself that I was going to flush the rest of the crystals down the toilet right when I got home.

Well that didn't go so well. Another 350mg down the hatch over the last 5 hours. This last dose really was pointless. I just feel speedy, sweaty with some head fog.

Something that keeps me coming back for more. Don't have a similar urge with MDMA.

Think my supply will run out tomorrow night. After that I think I'll be wishing bk-MDMA a farewell. If I could control my urges better, we might have been friends.

I've been looking for more records of what Shulgin had to say about this invention. The part that confuses me is that it was marketed as an anti-depressant. Did he intend for it to be used long term on a daily basis at a low dose?

Status
Not open for further replies.