View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy bk-MDMA (Methylone) Thread - Redosed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gotta get hold of some good methylone again, been nearly two years since last I tried it!
And a strong dose combined with about 5-6 beers, oh well.. Euphoria and eyewiggle is the words

How does 165 mg of this sound for a first time experience? Experienced with psyches but first time taking an empathogen.

Also how does cannabis effect this drug? I know with 2C-C it changed it completely so I looked bk-MDMA + Cannabis up and couldn't find all too much.

Is there much of a crash/hangover if there is no redosing involved?

i've found the hangover much less pronounced than with MDMA. still certainly felt off for a day or so after though, but not terribly so. This is, of course, if you don't overdo things. Went a little overboard with M1 once, and the hangover wasn't as bad as it would have been for a comparable amount of MDMA, but still unpleasant.

I rarely have a hangover the next day even if I take up to 300mg in one night. And if I do have it, it's mostly because of the alcohol combined with the drug.
Smoking cannabis feels great on methylone. Just don't overdo it because it will overpower the effects of bk. When I go out dancing on this stuff I smoke one joint per hour which is the maximum imo for keeping a good balance between the two. I usually smoke( a lot of) cannabis on every drug I take.

How does 165 mg of this sound for a first time experience? Experienced with psyches but first time taking an empathogen.

The standard recommendation to ensure "complete effects" (and not just stimulation) is 175mg so if I were you I would go with that. It's what many have found to be the minimum needed need to get the full "Euphoric Pulse" at 45min or so.

Rapid increase in effect from there up, even 185 feels remarkably stronger than 175.... most have found that over 200 gives no additional euphoria, just extra tweekyness (though there are those who disagree and do go higher, really not recommended except by those few extremeophiles).

If you redose do it within 1hr (some say 1.5)... and only 1.0 to 1/3 the original dose. I used to redose but later just learned to enhance the tail end stimmy period after the initial Euphoric Pulse fades with weed and nitrous. I find redosing both a waste and just too hard on the system.

Has anyone ever tried synergizing low doses of both methylone + 4-fa?

I'll finally be able to get a hold of some methylone soon. I was thinking a combo of 100mg methylone, 75mg 4-fa? The first time I took 4-fa I had 80mg and was very pleased with the results, especially the first 4 hours :). When the empathic effects go away, I found smoking pot VERY much enjoyable with the remnant stimulant effects.

Now, would this be too low of an amount of methylone, since 175mg generally considered a threshold dose for the euphoria? The reason I'm asking because I was already very pleased with the stimulant effects of 75mg 4-fa and don't want to take more than I need to. What I'm looking for is something to give the euphoria more depth. If it helps, somewhat athletic body, ~65kg///~145lb, 5"11 . If 100mg for this combo would be too low, how would upping the methylone to 150mg, dropping the 4-fa down to 50?

Input will be greatly appreciated.

100 mg MDMC and 75 mg 4-FMP is undoubtedly a good starting value for your first try with this combination.
Perhaps you might want to consider taking the MDMC 2-3 hours after dropping the 4-FMP, to prolong the euphoria.

Have fun and please report back your findings! :)

100 mg MDMC and 75 mg 4-FMP is undoubtedly a good starting value for your first try

??MDMC?? He was saying bk-MDMA or Methylone.

But you got the rule of thumb proper. I might suggest increasing the M1 in the ratio, 100mg is only mildly noticeable, which is weird considering how potent 175 can feel. Maybe 125/50.

Generalized historical guidelines for combining stimmy things like these are "make the total amount same as what you would normally do of the higher-weight component"... reducing its dose as you add the other.

I was interested in exploring Methylone, but california just passed an emergency law making it illegal.

??MDMC?? He was saying bk-MDMA or Methylone.
Where I'm from, it is commonly accepted that MDMC is the more intuitive name for M1. Besides, nobody is ever using/mentioning EDMA anyway.

Generalized historical guidelines for combining stimmy things like these are "make the total amount same as what you would normally do of the higher-weight component"... reducing its dose as you add the other.
No offence, but this sounds rather silly, more like some 'guideline' that - by chance - holds true for this particular combination. How would one apply said guideline to the combination of 4-MMC and MDPV, for instance? I would also consider some of the 2C-X as 'stimmy things', although that might be a bit unfair since they are also psychedelics. Anyhow, a faulty guideline only creates dangerous situations.

Where I'm from, it is commonly accepted that MDMC is the more intuitive name for M1. Besides, nobody is ever using/mentioning EDMA anyway.

Sorry, but this is rather pointless and will only confuse people at the best. MDMC is more intuitive, but the fact is there is another chemical with that monicker with a separate CAS# and everything. It is only going to spread misinformation when there is already a consensus name for it, methylone, m1, bk-mdma, etc. These names are widely accepted, widely understood, and thus it is just pointless pedantry to insist on calling it the more "intuitive name" when another chemical already holds that name.

Sorry, but this is rather pointless and will only confuse people at the best. MDMC is more intuitive, but the fact is there is another chemical with that monicker with a separate CAS# and everything. It is only going to spread misinformation when there is already a consensus name for it, methylone, m1, bk-mdma, etc. These names are widely accepted, widely understood, and thus it is just pointless pedantry to insist on calling it the more "intuitive name" when another chemical already holds that name.
I was just explaining why I was refering to methylone by a different name, because everyone around here is using that name. Although I agree that blindly insisting on using this name will only create unnecessary confusion, USA or BL does not equal 'the rest of the world' and it can be expected that any non-IUPAC name can differ from one area to the next. Just take paracetamol/acetaminophen for example...

Since you talk about 'widely understood': I think most people not needing Wikipedia to look it up will think of methylone when they see MDMC, and only very few people will think of EDMA. Again, not an excuse to blindly insist on keep using a confusing name. Just to show your preach was - perhaps - a bit uncalled for.

I'm glad the DEA hasn't finalized this ban. We're importing as much of this stuff as we can while the liablility is nil. Final days before the prices on this stuff get jacked up!

Does anyone find a significant difference in experience from plugged versus oral?

I want to say it's different but I can't articulate how..

(Let's assume the doses are proportionate to achieve the same level of intensity/peak.)

Dose for rectal seems ~50% more potent by weight, with perhaps ~30% reduction in total duration in my experience, when compared to oral.

Just got my hands on some of this. Thinking of giving it a go.
What kind of dose do you guys recommend for a first timer?

I'm fairly experienced with shrooms and DMT and MXE and acid.

From reading Erowid, I'm thinking 150mg

It looks like it has shards in it.

Instead of flushing your stuff, you should send it to me, i'll flush it for you then asap ;)

BTW, how does Methylone normally look like?

Status
Not open for further replies.