Votes: 19 29.7%
  • Yes, but only a little

Votes: 24 37.5%
  • No

Votes: 18 28.1%
  • Sometimes / Completely depends on whether it is salt or freebase

Votes: 3 4.7%

• Total voters
Maybe someone can PM me a place to get it tested. In the name of science it would be interesting to see what it is after all of these years...or rather what it has degraded to....if at all.

Anyone had freebase AMT taint yellow outside ziplocks? I have a ziplock inside some cardboard and it has like a faint "radiograph" o photograph of the ziplock, in yellow.
Difficult to see in the pic...
2qnz4pk.jpg

Last edited:
Yes, it's well known that freebase aMT isn't all that stable and tends to degrade, smell and discolor. Store it dry, airtight (a single ziploc baggie etc is not 100% airtight as you might think) and cool.

The fact that LDPE like that is not airtight may have been what discolored the paper that way.

Had a good time on 27mg freebase (orally) for my first time. Almost couldn't tell it apart from MDMA besides being less rushy but feeling more "genuine" and more psychedelic (or more like when you take a high dose of MDMA and you start having a dream-like state at the end of the roll even though you're awake). Only downside that ruined my trip was my gf who puked the whole time and took 1mg etizolam to abort that trip because of the sickness. Never saw someone puking that much from a drug.

I've been reading through the various threads on AMT and saw about rectal admin and vaping. How would you go on rectal without having HCL salt available? And how do you guys go on about vaping this? I have a volcano and mighty from storz and bickel for vaping weed, would those work? Would a GVG work better?
Sorry for all the questions but this is my first post here.

Btw interesting thing I wasn't even nauseous while I literally puke EVERYTIME I take MDMA. Was wondering whether it was because i was pretty high on some nice red borneo kratom before that. While my gf usually is less sensitive than me when it comes to MDMA...

I've never vaped it though it's probably a good way to do it, I hear it still takes hours to kick in all the way. Rectal admin, with the freebase, is quite easy and is my preferred ROA. All you need to do is get like 3mL of warm water in a shot glass. Put your dose of freebase in, it won't dissolve of course but will sit on the top. Stir it a bit, and take some vinegar or citric acid (lemon juice would work) and drip a few drops in. Stir and some of the freebase should start to dissolve. Keep adding a bit of acid until it's all dissolved. Then you're good to go (shot glasses have rounded bottoms which makes it easier to get all of the liquid drawn up.

AMT is one of my favorite drugs. My favorite dose is about 50mg freebase, or about 80mg of the succinate salt which is what I have. I find it to take a good few hours to peak, but then it's a lot like MDMA but more clearheaded and psychedelic. It gives me a lot of confidence and the body and mental highs are wonderful. If I combine it with phenibut it's even better. It lasts a long time, and then very slowly comes down, there is never a lossy sort of feeling. Very satisfying drug. Occasionally I get a headache on the comedown but not always.

I love aMT, sadly I cannot procure it anymore, but damn... It is so versatile, 3-5 mg could provide a boost of energy, kill any anxiety and give a gentle mood lift twith no psychedelia for me, with no comedown if not done everyday.

100 or 150mg would be what I would use to go to a rave, would be high for a good 12 hours with a few more hours of a peaceful dreamy state with cool visuals.
(I know it's a high dose but I had it analysed by LE after an arrest and it was >98% purity)

Comedown would be more gentle than MDMA for me, and recovery much faster, a couple of days even if using every week, while with MDMA after a few weeks the comedown is more like weeks of depression for me.

Favourite ROA would be plugged for me, faster comeup than oral without the pain in the nose.

Can lead to create an habit with frequent use, as its effects go more towards those of a stim with almost no psychedelia, and it becomes somewhat of a functional stim.

Yeah back in 2006-2007, there was a lot of really good AMT around, and I ended up doing it 2-5 times a week for quite a while because I liked it so much. It's really a very lovely state. These days I grabbed a small stash before it disappeared and I use it from time to time. I still love it, MDMA has its place but overall I like AMT more. I find it very empathogenic when done infrequently, also very enabling. It's quite a lovey chemical. More empathogen than psychedelic for me, but I have a friend who used to trip hard from it with a lot of visuals. It never did that for me, although I do find it more intellectual and trippy than MDMA.

Ah forgot to mention that thanks to aMT's mild MAOI properties, smoking DMT freebase on it would significantly prolong the effects, and create a really nice mix.

I've never vaped it though it's probably a good way to do it, I hear it still takes hours to kick in all the way. Rectal admin, with the freebase, is quite easy and is my preferred ROA. All you need to do is get like 3mL of warm water in a shot glass. Put your dose of freebase in, it won't dissolve of course but will sit on the top. Stir it a bit, and take some vinegar or citric acid (lemon juice would work) and drip a few drops in. Stir and some of the freebase should start to dissolve. Keep adding a bit of acid until it's all dissolved. Then you're good to go (shot glasses have rounded bottoms which makes it easier to get all of the liquid drawn up.

AMT is one of my favorite drugs. My favorite dose is about 50mg freebase, or about 80mg of the succinate salt which is what I have. I find it to take a good few hours to peak, but then it's a lot like MDMA but more clearheaded and psychedelic. It gives me a lot of confidence and the body and mental highs are wonderful. If I combine it with phenibut it's even better. It lasts a long time, and then very slowly comes down, there is never a lossy sort of feeling. Very satisfying drug. Occasionally I get a headache on the comedown but not always.

Thanks for the detailed response :)

I have phenibut but have actually never tried it. Wanted to have a complete break from GBL first but seems I'm not ready for this...Had a pretty strong headache too the next day, probably didn't drink enough water. Last downside for me was that contrary to traditional psychedelics, I was thinking a lot about work (at some point i was even convinced in a way I had to make a powerpoint presentation of my trip...). Cool stuff and happy not to live in the States to be able to find this gem :)

I recently heard someone saying AET was far superior

I doubt there are many out there who've tried both, but I suppose this would be the spot to find said people.

which one is better?

IIRC, AET was researched in the USA as an antidepressant, but found to be quite neurotoxic, and abandoned.

I don't think it was neurotoxicity, but something with the heart.

I've tried both AMT and AET, and I think AMT is far better. AET was nice, but just like, less in every way. Also less stimulating, the one thing really different about it was that I almost was sort of nodding off really pleasantly in a way not totally unlike opiates. But I find AMT far more euphoric, social, powerful and psychedelic. And it lasts a lot longer which, with AMT, is a plus.

Ah forgot to mention that thanks to aMT's mild MAOI properties, smoking DMT freebase on it would significantly prolong the effects, and create a really nice mix.

interesting. Do you care to elaborate on your experience with this?

When I smoke DMT freebase the real intense part ends in about 2-3 minutes, and the effects fade rather quickly, while on aMT, the peak is more like 5 minutes on a small dose like 15mg, and the effects fade slowly, baseline is usually reached after 15 minutes.

The effects of DMT+aMT are also more pleasant, the mindset is more positive, and the visuals are in sync with pleasurable physical sensations.
I would think that, although the experience is more immersive, a bad trip is less likely with this combo.
I wouldn't know about stronger doses of aMT as I never experimented with more than 25mg for this combo.

The potentiation of DMT's effects from aMT seemed to be dose dependent so I suggest to titrate up.

You need more MAOI action for the DMT trip to last, but I think you cannot safely take any while on aMT, which is a pretty strong releaser. But you can have awesome short trips for sure.

Has anyone taken pretty old AMT (pretty sure it's HCl), and was that alright?

When does AMT go bad at room temp, and any way to tell?

Has anyone taken pretty old AMT (pretty sure it's HCl), and was that alright?

When does AMT go bad at room temp, and any way to tell?
My aMT hcl is old brown and degraded but still works just fine though it's seems like it's about 75% potency...i need about 100mg rectally on the brown degraded aMT to get a solid trip.
It would be AWESOME if someone in North America would synth a large batch of pure white aMT fumarate.
I'd buy a lot if someone would do it.