Votes: 19 29.7%
  • Yes, but only a little

Votes: 24 37.5%
  • No

Votes: 18 28.1%
  • Sometimes / Completely depends on whether it is salt or freebase

Votes: 3 4.7%

• Total voters
It has been a fucking aeon and a half since i've had any of this compound touch my tounge in its divinely horrible and acrid turgid taste that sparkled euphoria out of every single pore in my skin.

I'm really fucked off that I didn't pick up a life time supply of this back when scientific youknowwhat was still around. It was going cheap.

I did get about 6 grams total, but I'm down to less than a full dose left. It was succinate so about 60% the potency of freebase, but very good, and as you said, super cheap, by far the cheapest I've ever seen it.

How did it go?
LOL'd hard at your signature :D

Wooooooow. That's how it went. Absolutely magnificent ride. No adjectives are enough to describe the peak of the peak. Plugging eliminated the nausea almost completely. No puking this time, so feel-good chemicals really got to show their power. I've read on these aMT threads that first 3-5 hours are like small dose MDMA and that's exactly what I felt first.

Around +30min after dosing ~70mg I started to feel giddy and couldnt stop smiling. In my previous trials with this substance consumed orally, had I NEVER felt this come-up phase, because the nausea was so overwhelming until 4th or even 5th hour. This time there was only slight stomach cramps that lasted maybe from +45min to +1h and those went away with one diarrhea poop. +3h in I was still feeling that low dose MDMA sensation and was wondering if this is it, thinking that I would be totally fine with this feeling, it's ok if this is the peak. Boy was I wrong, +4h and peak started to settle in. Peak also had kind of come-up phase, which was super awesome. Every 15min or so I thought OK this can't get any better and then BAM it did. Peak-come-up lasted around 30-45min and then I had to lie down in my bed, because the euphoria was almost too much. The peak with the second come-up lasted around 4-5hours and the peak of the peak maybe 2 hours. After that, smooth come-down. Anyways, really really really long time for a single dose.

If I had to choose winner from my experiences with 5-APB, 6-APB, MDMA and aMT, aMT would win. Hands down. 6-APB was my favourite until this experience, but with that substance there was always hangovers next day. I have to say that this is so unforgiving substance too. There was no hangover, at all. I got used on the hangovers when dealing with 6-APB. I was expecting at least a dry mouth, but not even that. I felt totally normal the next day, so ofc I had to try it again, but...
I find taking a simple (or even caffeine-induced) dump is not always enough. I still like to plug a multiple of the volume I intend to plug with first (which is the same as an enema of course), wait ten minutes (during which I measure the dose, make some tea and dissolve the dose and stuff), proceed to release the liquid and the solids that more often than not come with it, and only then perform the final launch. You could say creatures just aren't evolved to be fully conscious of how full of crap they are. :)

If I have eaten anything but a light snack within say three hours prior, there's still a chance a redose meets the dreaded brown sponge. Plus, "traffic collision" is a bit of an upsetting feeling, distracting from the chemical experience. It's no problem reversing the general direction of the digestive system, but do make sure it's not particularly active at the moment.

You can end up feeling temporarily weakened through killing some gut biome this way, but you'd have to be redosing A LOT before that happens.
... even though I dosed on empty stomach (~100mg this time to compensate tolerance) as the day before, this trial ended as a failure. Only difference there was that after plugging I had to take a shit again in maybe 10 minutes, indicating that maybe my colon wasn't so empty after all... There was only very slight hint of euphoria and very very mild stimulation. Considering that I have read multiple posts about people using this substance days in a row with success, I'm not yet ready to give up lol. I had work on Monday so I didn't want to redose, because I needed my sleep. Maybe I try the 2day again on xmas holidays. I have many times used 6-APB two days in a row and sometimes the experience was even better the next day, but then again so was the hangover way way worse on the third day.

Yo, nice to see new faces (for me) in this thread! Lots of love to you all :). To be honest, life is not going super well for me neither, not much work and thus I've been doing only 3 day work-weeks past few weeks... Being poor sucks, but hey this should only be temporary and I could always try to find a new job if this comes a habit. Deadpool said it in the movie “Here’s the thing, Life is an endless series of train wrecks with only brief commercial-like breaks of happiness. This had been the ultimate commercial break. Which meant it was time to return to our regularly scheduled programming.” which IMO sums up life damn well.

But I don't know, maybe this substance won't work on me 2 days straight...? Should I even bother to try it again?

wow, this was a long post.

tl;dr ~70mg of aMT up the butt made me the happiest man alive for 8hours straight with no comedown or hangovers. Binge didn't succeed as there might've been poopsorbing the next day because 100mg didn't do jack shit, but now I'm bit sceptical that my metabolism won't allow 2days of aMTfun, even when 6-APB did.

I don't recommend AMT multiple days in a row, there is greatly reduced effectiveness in my (considerable) experience, and it depletes your serotonin (AMT is a triple releaser). I agree that AMT is fantastic, it's my favorite empathogen. And no hangover at all if you do it once in a while.

I would wait at LEAST a week between doses but ideally 2 or more weeks.

I don't recommend AMT multiple days in a row, there is greatly reduced effectiveness in my (considerable) experience, and it depletes your serotonin (AMT is a triple releaser). I agree that AMT is fantastic, it's my favorite empathogen. And no hangover at all if you do it once in a while.
Thanks, I won't be wasting my supply on unmemorable experiences.
I would wait at LEAST a week between doses but ideally 2 or more weeks.
Yeah, after experiencing brain zaps from abusing 5-APB I learned the hard way to take longer breaks, 4-5 weeks is my normal break for now. I'm pretty sure that one very positive 1P-LSD trip might have also helped me to take longer breaks.

LOL'd hard at your signature :D

Wooooooow. That's how it went. Absolutely magnificent ride. No adjectives are enough to describe the peak of the peak. Plugging eliminated the nausea almost completely. No puking this time, so feel-good chemicals really got to show their power. I've read on these aMT threads that first 3-5 hours are like small dose MDMA and that's exactly what I felt first.

Around +30min after dosing ~70mg I started to feel giddy and couldnt stop smiling. In my previous trials with this substance consumed orally, had I NEVER felt this come-up phase, because the nausea was so overwhelming until 4th or even 5th hour. This time there was only slight stomach cramps that lasted maybe from +45min to +1h and those went away with one diarrhea poop. +3h in I was still feeling that low dose MDMA sensation and was wondering if this is it, thinking that I would be totally fine with this feeling, it's ok if this is the peak. Boy was I wrong, +4h and peak started to settle in. Peak also had kind of come-up phase, which was super awesome. Every 15min or so I thought OK this can't get any better and then BAM it did. Peak-come-up lasted around 30-45min and then I had to lie down in my bed, because the euphoria was almost too much. The peak with the second come-up lasted around 4-5hours and the peak of the peak maybe 2 hours. After that, smooth come-down. Anyways, really really really long time for a single dose.

If I had to choose winner from my experiences with 5-APB, 6-APB, MDMA and aMT, aMT would win. Hands down. 6-APB was my favourite until this experience, but with that substance there was always hangovers next day. I have to say that this is so unforgiving substance too. There was no hangover, at all. I got used on the hangovers when dealing with 6-APB. I was expecting at least a dry mouth, but not even that. I felt totally normal the next day, so ofc I had to try it again, but...

... even though I dosed on empty stomach (~100mg this time to compensate tolerance) as the day before, this trial ended as a failure. Only difference there was that after plugging I had to take a shit again in maybe 10 minutes, indicating that maybe my colon wasn't so empty after all... There was only very slight hint of euphoria and very very mild stimulation. Considering that I have read multiple posts about people using this substance days in a row with success, I'm not yet ready to give up lol. I had work on Monday so I didn't want to redose, because I needed my sleep. Maybe I try the 2day again on xmas holidays. I have many times used 6-APB two days in a row and sometimes the experience was even better the next day, but then again so was the hangover way way worse on the third day.

Yo, nice to see new faces (for me) in this thread! Lots of love to you all :). To be honest, life is not going super well for me neither, not much work and thus I've been doing only 3 day work-weeks past few weeks... Being poor sucks, but hey this should only be temporary and I could always try to find a new job if this comes a habit. Deadpool said it in the movie “Here’s the thing, Life is an endless series of train wrecks with only brief commercial-like breaks of happiness. This had been the ultimate commercial break. Which meant it was time to return to our regularly scheduled programming.” which IMO sums up life damn well.

But I don't know, maybe this substance won't work on me 2 days straight...? Should I even bother to try it again?

wow, this was a long post.

tl;dr ~70mg of aMT up the butt made me the happiest man alive for 8hours straight with no comedown or hangovers. Binge didn't succeed as there might've been poopsorbing the next day because 100mg didn't do jack shit, but now I'm bit sceptical that my metabolism won't allow 2days of aMTfun, even when 6-APB did.

Glad that your experience was so positive.
I think that the 2nd day poopsorbing was to blame more than tolerance, not that I recommend you go on binges.
if you take 100mg next time expect the trip to be at least 12 hours, but I wouldn't be surprised if you can't sleep for 16 hours after dosing.

Glad that your experience was so positive.
I think that the 2nd day poopsorbing was to blame more than tolerance, not that I recommend you go on binges.
if you take 100mg next time expect the trip to be at least 12 hours, but I wouldn't be surprised if you can't sleep for 16 hours after dosing.
So you think upping the dose would lengthen the trip without (too much of) negative side-effects? I've read that after dose large enough, negatives may overtake the positives from the trip and I'm afraid of that because with my ~70mg dose there was a point already where euphoria was almost too much to handle. I could see that euphoria turning to dysphoria really quick :unsure:

Upping the dose does up the duration, as it takes more half-lives for the drug to clear down to an inactive level. AMT does produce too many sides when the dose gets high enough, and can even be dangerous if dose too high. Maybe jump to 80mg, if you did 70 and want to increase.

Amt always gave me headaches similar to migraines during the comedown. Upping the dose meant more intense headaches, for me anyways. Anywhere from 30-55 was the sweet spot for me.

glory be i do miss this stuff.
even a crumb of that dispicably disgusting euphoriant would be magnifiscent.

I'm quite bummed that when it reappeared recently I was a day shy of making my purchase before it disappeared again. I never tasted it pre-WebTryp, as I foolishly bought its 5-methoxylated cousin instead.

I do strongly suspect that I had aET around that time that was misrepresented as MDMA, and that was the only of the empathogen class that I've ever liked.

So you think upping the dose would lengthen the trip without (too much of) negative side-effects? I've read that after dose large enough, negatives may overtake the positives from the trip and I'm afraid of that because with my ~70mg dose there was a point already where euphoria was almost too much to handle. I could see that euphoria turning to dysphoria really quick :unsure:

I'm not sure about dysphoria, but compared to most stimulants you can't really get anxiety or panic with aMT, for me it is a very powerful anti anxiety drug starting at 5mg and I've never felt this could change at any dosage.
I mean I have been arrested and brought in for strip search and questioning when peaking on 150mg and with drugs on me, didn't feel anything even then.

The more you up the dosage the stronger the nausea gets though, that's for sure.

AMT reminds me of MDMA and mescaline a lot. I get really similar visuals as mescaline, that is, an amplification of colors without patterns and morphing and stuff (but AMT is "fuzzier", and mescaline is crisper). I feel extremely content and euphoric, it's not the explosive euphoria of MDMA, it's a zen-like euphoria, appreciative of things, not rushed. The body high is incredibly pleasurable. Also, unlike MDMA and other empathogens, there is no interaction with the ability to achieve and maintain an erection, I've had some AMAZING sex on AMT. It's nothing like a candy flip, but it reminds me of both low dose LSD and MDMA (and mescaline as I mentioned). At one point it was hands down my favorite drug from among all drugs. It's still in my top 5. So bummed I missed it when it showed back up briefly. :( It was freebase and it was the cheapest I've ever seen it.

The duration is fantastic, too. I have occasionally gotten headaches from it during the comedown, but not usually. If you combine phenibut with it, it's absurdly euphoric. It's one of my favorite festival drugs, or just for hanging out.

AMT love ❤ I prefer it to MDMA because it's more clear-headed and calm/stable, yet similar in so many ways. Also it lasts a long time which is good because MDMA drops off pretty suddenly and is kind of "lossy" when that happens. Also, if you just do it once in a while, there is no crash... in fact I feel substantially better for a few days afterwards.

Oh man, I might have to restrict myself reading this thread for too many times before my next AMTrip :p Luckily I have next two weekends booked full so on the third one its time for some me-time with alpha-methyltryptamine.

So I did ~90mg up the bunghole last weekend and... meh. Should've maybe listened @Xorkoth and gone with 80mg, but I am, for better or worse, all or nothing type of guy and thought what the hell. There was noticeable nausea this time around and I puked hard two times. There was also more stimulation than euphoria, which has actually happened to me with high dose 6-APB also. It was kind of enjoyable still and the duration was extended by few hours, sleep was achieved surprisingly easily after 14th hour without beer or benzos. Oh well, I'll rest my brain for a few weeks and do another trial with 80mg.

Nothing can beat this afterglow, though. It's almost better than the roll itself. Very next day I noticed my conversations with people were much more fluid than before the experience. Things that worried me before, don't worry me at all now. This feeling lasted about two weeks last time and hopefully it will last the same amount this time too.

Am I the only one who isn't over-enthousiastic about AMT? I did try it multiple times but never experienced a real euphoria, it's stimulating properties I remember best, type of stuff that makes me horny. Maybe it is like that because I lost the MDMA magic a million years ago.