Votes: 19 29.7%
  • Yes, but only a little

Votes: 24 37.5%
  • No

Votes: 18 28.1%
  • Sometimes / Completely depends on whether it is salt or freebase

Votes: 3 4.7%

• Total voters
ended up with around 170mg of what is purported to be AMT. Tan/orangeish. Sort of clumpy and sparkly. The initial marquis suggest to me it is in fact AMT. Not sure about the other test though, couldn't find much on them.

Marquis - Initially seemed to go a sort of brown w/ yellowing around the edges that eventually faded to some weird clearish mess. (eventually means 20min+)

Mandelin initially went reddish/brown and after a while was almost purple

Mecke - olive green w/ a bit of yellow. Eventually seemed to fade to almost all yellow.

First picture is initial marquis reaction.

PiVIFeQ.jpg

Second picture is mecke, mandelin, and marquis from left to right. Initial reactions from mecke/mandelin, but the marquis had allready been sitting a while.

3PLLEjW.jpg

Last edited:
you should test it with Ehrlich's reagent as well, a positive result will make sure you have a tryptamine :)

Hey,

i have used amt 5 or 6 times in the last 3 months. The first time i started with 22mg and i upped the dose everytime i have used this substance. The last time my dose was 44mg and i have encountered a phenomenon i can not explain. I can not remember certain parts of my trip. I can not remember about 6 hours where the memory is completly missing and when i try to think about what has happend at other times on the trip certain parts of the memory are missing. For example i can remember where i was sitting in my room and who was there but there is no picture of what was happening.

Another strange phenomenon was that after the ~16h i had visuals for about 2 hours and then no visuals for the next 2 hours and then visuals again. The intervals of no visuals got bigger and bigger and after about 40h I had no more visuals and I could finally sleep.

My question is this something that has happen to other users or am i myself surpressing certain memorys because of an unknown reason?

Hi everybody, I've been a member for a little while now but this is my first proper post, here is my some of my experience with AMT..

I'm a 36yr old 5'10" female, 80kg I don't have extensive experience with Triptamines but if I had to pic my favorite drug I've ever had it would easily have to be LSD, thats my WOW WOW WOW substance but something I sadly havent experienced for around 20yrs, so after reading as much as I could about AMT over the last 4-5 months I felt I was ready to give it a try, I already knew this type of drug was my favourite, the uncontrolable feeling of euphoria is joy of joy for me so this long weekend was decided,

11:45am Saturday morning I plugged 50mg which had just been easily disolved in water and wait, i jumped on youtube looking for something funny to get the mood going
1:45pm, starting to feel weird, not up not down, not happy not sad either, just weird, certainly not something I'd want to feel, that's ok i was expecting that at first, suddenly I felt nausous and promplty vomited, I'd read that around 50-70% of people are sick so again, i was prepared, I'd also read almost universally that after vomiting everything started too pick up, sadly for me that didnt happen, I didnt feel horrible but i really didnt feel good
14:00-17:00 just fell very distant, i was very couch locked, not feeling anxious and paranoid, but not something i was enjoying at all, I was feeling quite tired and sleepy
20:00 go lie on the bed while hubby watches tv, I feel quite relaxed now, certainly not high, but comfortable, I drift off for a while in a completly normal peacefull sleep
23:00 hubby comes down to the bedroom half asleep after falling asleep infront of the tv, we kiss goodnight and get comfortable, I get to sleep quite easily
08:30 wake up, I dont feel any of the afterglow I'd be hoping I might feel, I do feel quite wiped out though, not horrible but certainly not pleasant,
08:30-18:00 just feel yuck, tired exausted and distant

Overall I had a pretty unpleasant experience with this, will I be trying this again soon? no, there are so many other substances out there that appear to have so much promise, so at least for now id prefer to try something new, I know I'm in the minority here, I know most people have a wonderfull experience with AMT and thats all i wanted as well, but for me personally, based on how it made me feel id give it 3/10, if I WAS to try it again it would either be 5mg or around 80mg, I guess the other 950mg ive got can go to the back of the fridge for a while..

That's a pretty hefty dose for a first time if you ask me. 25-35mg orally of high quality aMT is enough for a very social and visual event.

Start with a much lower dose, learn how to manage the possible nausea you may get (I have gotten it some times, pretty persistently, but not at all at other times), and expect bigger chance of side effects with bigger doses.

And yeah there is a poll associated with this thread, you can check the results at the top / first page or overview of the thread for the statistical results. Barely a signifcant sample size but should be enough to judge the odds.

+ Achten & Solipsis I spent a lot of time researching dosage and to me anyway it was a case of underdosing, it didn't build into anything which is why I'm thinking either a larger dosage, or a smaller dose in the range of 5-10mg to test as a theraputic dose, with the dose I had I felt almost nothing except a little unwell and antisocial if anything, I knew what to expect so it wasn't a horrible experience but it also wasn't enjoyable..

I'm not someone who dives into hero doses and from most of what I've read 40-50mg is a safe starting point hopefully getting past the initial body load only type of effect, I will try it again but next time I'll try 5-10mg to see how that turns out..

Thanks for the input!

Last edited:
+ Achten & Solipsis I spent a lot of time researching dosage and to me anyway it was a case of underdosing, it didn't build into anything which is why I'm thinking either a larger dosage, or a smaller dose in the range of 5-10mg to test as a theraputic dose, with the dose I had I felt almost nothing except a little unwell and antisocial if anything, I knew what to expect so it wasn't a horrible experience but it also wasn't enjoyable..

I'm not someone who dives into hero doses and from most of what I've read 40-50mg is a safe starting point hopefully getting past the initial body load only type of effect, I will try it again but next time I'll try 5-10mg to see how that turns out..

Thanks for the input!

Also, with higher doses, the chances of you wanting to be social increase exponentially. Keep that in mind too. Best times with aMT was when other people (one, two ), joined in on the fun.

edit: sure you have aMT and not aET ?

edit2: small doses like 5-10mg are a surprisingly strong sparkle to a regular day. Good times !

Wow, 50mg is a lot to plug isn't it? I took an oral dose of it and it was damn strong.

It's weird that the effects sound like it was almost nil. I wonder why that is...

Do you guys have experience with low dose AMT? What was the reason to try it, did you do it more than one time, how much did you take, and how was it?

(I do have limited experience with it before I tried a higher dose, but the specifics are a little forgotten and I'd like to hear you first) :)

Wow, 50mg is a lot to plug isn't it? I took an oral dose of it and it was damn strong.

It's weird that the effects sound like it was almost nil. I wonder why that is...

AMT is about the same potency plugged as oral, unlike most things.

Do you guys have experience with low dose AMT? What was the reason to try it, did you do it more than one time, how much did you take, and how was it?

(I do have limited experience with it before I tried a higher dose, but the specifics are a little forgotten and I'd like to hear you first) :)

I used to microdose AMT with great results. cant remember the dosage but i think it was around 3 - 6mg. This produced the expected anti-depressant effects along with being generally more social and mildly stimulated yet feeling calm and content. Great for lounging around listening to music or being more productive especially creative processes like music/art/writing.

I havnt touched the stuff since I suffered serotonin syndrome just over a year ago. Speaking of which do you think it would be possible for me to revisit AMT at any point? Ive tripped a lot on various phens/tryptamines about 8 months after the ss episode and all went well but I have stayed well clear of mdma or any other serotonin releasers in fear of messing up my already fried serotonin system.

I do this frequently-ish :). Some periods I don't, but some periods (like now), I do.

Love it.

I used to take 4mg (which was nice) but then for some reason I started taking 1mg. I don't feel less positives from it than 4mg, and negatives (if any) are even more reduced.
Lasts the perfect amount of time (15-16hours sharp). At 12-15 hours you think "damn, no way I'll be able to sleep" and then around the 15-16th hour comes in a state of mind that is very conducive for sleep.

For what it's worth: I have an app on the phone (sleep cycle), which, well, records your sleep cycle. Taking 1mg aMT increases my quality of sleep by 15%. It's not only the app, I feel it too, extremely well-rested. I try to have my exercise, yoga and meditation, and I always have just a bit more and serious practice on the days I micro-dose. Also, I get more insight in which muscles to use. Swimming feels wonderful :)

The day after at work people gave compliments (which doesn't happen a lot in our business :p ) about me handling unforeseen situations.

I also try to eat healthy, and I definetly eat very healthy when microdosing. (I'm known to eat chocolate and other sugars non-stop)

Also, something I've noticed but can't really prove. I think I might calorie-restrict without having the intention. Eating is really fuelling the body, and when that's done, that's it.

I'm a huge fan of 30mg aMT but now I'm thinking this stuff is meant to microdose. You know the movie "Limitless" ? It's not that far from the truth :).

My regimen is fairly unregular (due to working hours, I don't dose when on the job). But definetly once a week, sometimes twice. But more often, when I micro-dose twice in a week it's with another compound (mushrooms, DOC, ..). As with everything, there are times when I don't do it for months. Brain needs to learn to adapt :)

edit: I'm on a 1month on/1month off Noopept-regimen. As expected, the aMT works even better when on a Noopept-regimen. In this case, I take 10-15mg Noopept daily in the morning, which on microdosing days is replaced by aMT. So I don't mix (or with intervals of +8-12hours)

Anyone try the recent brown colored batch that just came around? I jumped on the opportunity to pick up two g's since the sample was NMR analysed as 97% pure and I've never had the opportunity to try AMT. It does look/smell strange, have any of y'all ever had a darker batch of AMT, and if so, was it considerably different from other AMT batches you've had?

What's a good starting dose with this drug? Should I expect it to be similar to LSD in that I will need a complete 24 hours clear and worry free?

I've had brown AMT before, it wasn't as good as the white but on the other hand the one I had used to be white but was years old. So a small impurity may have just colored this batch.

Yeah AMT lasts longer than LSD, I'd plan on 24 hours with nothing to do. Though AMT is one I find more functional than LSD.

I'd say a good starting dose is 40mg. This is likely to produce a relatively mild-moderate tryptamine trip. 30mg does nothing except provide a kind of baseline stimulating effect for me.

Definitely set adequate time aside. Whilst I'd say that an AMT trip generally lasts 8-10 hours, I find it very temperamental, and it can have a kind of exhausting relentless effect, with residual stimulation lasting a great many hours after dosing.

Both the residual stimulation and the actual trip itself are significantly extended by other drugs (I.e ketamine and cannabis), and I can confirm that mixed with LSD you're in for a 24+ hour trip.

Last edited:
Has anyone seen any of the very homogenized, flour-like off-white powder AMT succinate from a well-established source? I just got some, and it's throwing me off because there is no smell that I associate with AMT at all. I was wondering if that's normal for the succinate?

^I'm looking into that same stuff. I plan on picking up some in a few weeks, we can compare notes once we've both tried it. Haven't tried the brown batch yet either though, it's incredibly hard for me to find time to trip these days. Would y'all say it's very hard to interact and act sober on AMT, or are you blatantly intoxicated on it?

The brown crystal batch smells like AMT, seems like this is a totally different form.

AMT is pretty gentle but there is some intoxication.