• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides The Big & Dandy ALD-52 Thread - Part 2 "Aciityl Aciiiid"

I tried this for the first time, swallowed a tab on a full stomach and it took over 2 hours to come up, I guess I should have gone sublingual. Potency seemed to be on par with 1p-LSD.

I tried this for the first time, swallowed a tab on a full stomach and it took over 2 hours to come up, I guess I should have gone sublingual. Potency seemed to be on par with 1p-LSD.

An interesting thing I've found about ALD is that it seems to give me more gastric issues than other lysergamides. However, if i have a decent meal 90 to 120 minutes before dosing then i have no such issues. This is using sublingual ingestion.
I do have an iron-clad stomach however, so those more susceptible to nausea may not think this such a good idea!

Might just be you, I have a rather weak stomach and this was the easiest lysergamide on the stomach for me out of ETH-LAD, LSD, LSA and AL-LAD.

An interesting thing I've found about ALD is that it seems to give me more gastric issues than other lysergamides. However, if i have a decent meal 90 to 120 minutes before dosing then i have no such issues. This is using sublingual ingestion.
I do have an iron-clad stomach however, so those more susceptible to nausea may not think this such a good idea!
Yeah, I certainly find good ol' LSD to be more gut wrenching, ALD-52 is very mild in that capacity for me.

Strangely, I took a half hit today before eating and I have a weird stomach now. I have since eaten. Not too bad, but a bit strange feeling, kind of unsettled/uncomfortable.

I get variable stomach/gastric effects from this and LSD. Occasionally it produces the most insanely horrific abdominal bloating, but only very rarely. Occasionally a bit of stomach weirdness. Usually nothing at all.

maybe back off on bean products (soy is in so much stuff these days)

It's more of a bloating for me too (no beans involved!). Feels like I'm full of gas but can't release; generally only happens when i take more than one tab.
I don't​ get any issues on any other lysergamides though.

I get the least gut action with 1p-lsd of all the lysergamides based upon about 6 tries or more of each of 1p ( 8 ), eth ( 8 ), ald ( 6 ), alad ( 40 ), lsz ( 30 )
all do something sympathomimetically that accelerates the gut elimination and urine production

Xorkoth were you particularly anxious or did you eat unusually much fatty foods?

I get the least gut action with 1p-lsd of all the lysergamides based upon about 6 tries or more of each of 1p ( 8 ), eth ( 8 ), ald ( 6 ), alad ( 40 ), lsz ( 30 )
all do something sympathomimetically that accelerates the gut elimination and urine production

since you had 40 Al-lad trips, would you say Ald or Al-lad? Who wins the race in your opinion?

And yeah I agree they all accelerate gut elimination and urine production. Definitely.

Xorkoth were you particularly anxious or did you eat unusually much fatty foods?

Neither, I wasn't anxious at all and had been eating normally. Although since then I have been eating better because I realized I was slipping. But throughout my life I have eaten a lot of meat and fatty foods, until recently. I just occasionally get weird gas bloating from lysergamides. One time on 450ug of AL-LAD (which at the time was a regular full dose for me) I got such bad bloating, it was really, really painful, it went away after many hours when I decided fuck it and just started dancing (we went out to a show, the bloating happened before we went out), it was like I danced the gas out. But every other AL-LAD trip has not caused bloating.

I've noticed that re: urine production too. Many psychedelics, and lysergamides in particular, make me want to drink a lot of water and pee a lot. Feels like I'm rinsing out my whole body.

This should be a fun material to take with the sig other....who really enjoyed 1-p-LSD...but not so much 2C-T7, 2C-T-21, or iprocin. Was surprised when they asked about tripping again. I will certainly report my impression on acetyl-delysid when I get the chance to imbibe in a few weeks.

You're in for a treat! It's basically just like LSD, except maybe warmer and friendlier. A single 125ug tab always gives me a solid and meaningful trip.

For me less than 200µg would ask for more. But I like it when it strikes me a bit...

Yeah a hit of ALD-52 is stronger than any single tab of street LSD I've ever gotten my hands on (just because it's 125ug, not that I think ALD is stronger by weight than LSD). So I think of it as basically just the best acid. It's the same, or so close as to essentially be the same, and every hit is strong.

Two and a half tabs (of the 125ug) the other month had me tripping the hardest I have since the early days. It's really strong stuff.