• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides The Big & Dandy ALD-52 Thread - Part 2 "Aciityl Aciiiid"

To me, the best would be starting a new. If for no other reason than it MIGHT slow analog laws from catching it.

There are other reasons too, such as people might be too quick to dismiss side effects as more mild than they are because LSD has similar side effects. Of course manifesting similar effects from LSD because psychedelics are rather similar in effect to eachother, especially as you have such similar chemicals as LSD vs ALD-52.

I feel like focusing on comparison kinda robs the experience of its own beauty.

We shouldn't flatter ourselves. Even if this forum is monitored chems tend to be outlawed by the count of incidents.

I don't know about potential side-effects. Those from LSD can potentially be nasty, but ultimately not harmful. However even for LSD when nasty I think people are not really shrugging them off - plenty of people find them serious enough on occasion. If actually serious I have some doubts that it would be ignored.

It's not that I don't get your point that comparisons might simplify our descriptions, but IMO it mostly depends on our experience with LSD itself. If you do have some experience then having a reference point like that can help us describe the experience of 1P or ALD in basically specialized ways that focus mostly on the final details and not everything we already know lysergamides such as LSD to do.

Admittedly I have only tried 1P once and ALD never, but I think that if I were to consider describing it as a function of acid or as an original there would be different issues: there would be slight differences when comparing with LSD. If I had described it as something new, although it was pretty tame, one might think that it was much more unusual than it really was, the uniqueness would start to lead a life of it's own just by describing it anew. So what you think of an advantage could work both ways and can very well inadvertently work to apparently make this compound seem special while the descriptions never meant it to be. I could see that as a very realistic side-effect of wanting to avoid making it seem too mundane like nothing more than some LSD variant.

Don't underestimate how people would forget to see how LSD-like it still is, so it would hugely encourage suggestive data, just like when you would allow people to describe each batch of LSD as if it were a unicum.

So imo: please describe anything that is markedly non-LSD-like on its own merits but describe everything that is basically very close to home (=LSD) truthfully exactly that way, so as not to falsely produce skewed and misleading data.

I haven't had that much experience with acid. However, I found ALD-52 to be so similar, I'm actually more confident that I have indeed taken LSD before than I was prior to taking the ald.

Good afternoon! I have a couple more questions regarding this amazing chemical, now that I have had a couple opportunities to experiment with it.

Is there a cross tolerance between all the analogues? Common sense leads me to believe yes, but hey, you never know. Additionally, if there is a cross tolerance, would that mean you all suggest I wait 1-2 weeks minimum after an ALD dose, before starting to experiment with 1P-LSD, for full effects?

Lastly, has anyone ever mixed micro(ish) doses (something around 25ug of each?) If so can you please report your results. I'm really only seeing reports about larger doses with the combinations, and I'm not quite prepared to take this to that place yet.

totally cross tolerant, as if, all the lysergamides were just one thing.

Ok people so two days ago I took 3 blotters of ALD and tripped for almost one day and a half. Went back to my childhood traumas. I literally brought back all the memories. I was almost emulating myself being 4 years old. That lead to severe anxiety over the 10 hour mark until the end.
I thought that I could stay that way not forever, but for a long time, and that lead me to even more anxiety.
I could not sleep so I guess that is why I kept tripping. Definitely a hard trip. I tried running and relaxation techniques to calm myself down (and also tire down LOL) but sleep just came naturally once the ALD was completely gone, by the 30 hour mark, which I think it's not normal, even with the high dose. By the 20 hour mark the visuals distortions were gone, but not the auditory distortions. Also, after the trip I feel an olfactory attunement, perceiving more smells than I used to.
All in all, I'm completely fine by now, and gained a lot of insights that need to be integrated.

Last edited:
3 tabs of ald is not benign. What was the dosage of the tabs?
Also anxiety probably made impossible for you to sleep. So you was in a adrenaline loop.
Happy to see you are finally back :)

100 ug each. I tried 150 ug before and found it to be too underwhelming. I could not have said it better, adrenaline loop 8(. Idk, its not what I wanted, but what I needed.
Thank you!

Next time (if it you still will), be more raisonnable and get some benzo on hand in case of.

@YellowLunarSun Glad you're ok. When was your last time trippin and did you take those 300ug on a empty stomach? Did you take anything else like weed?

Good to know that 300ug are way too much. This substance really seems to be strong. Stronger than Lsd. I'll have my first run with 100-150ug.

It really is the same potency. When doing liquid ald-52 vs liquid LSD... they are roughly equivalent. I still feel that ALD-52 has a softer come up but I am pretty sure I am placebo-ing it on purpose.

300mcg is rather nice if I am using to 100s tabs. 250mcg seems to get me to the same point with the 125mcg tabs. Liquid is always 250mcg to 500mcg for a good trip to me, much like LSD. I found 750mcg to be a bit overwhelming.

Obviously, what you can handle is what you can handle but in the end but I have no reason to believe that it is more, or even less (which would be the assume one as it is a bulkier chemical than LSD) My guess is they are equivalent.

+1 for the benzos on hand. Just knowing you have them goes a long way in preventing a bad trip because you know that if things get too intense you can always take some to take the edge off. I always have some but I don't think I've ever used them except for getting rid of the residual stimulation if I wanted to sleep after the trip was over.

+1 for the benzos on hand. Just knowing you have them goes a long way in preventing a bad trip because you know that if things get too intense you can always take some to take the edge off. I always have some but I don't think I've ever used them except for getting rid of the residual stimulation if I wanted to sleep after the trip was over.
Exactly the same for me. It's just a comforting companion that I never use except after the trip when I want to switch off my brain for sleeping.
Something I often use is NADH during the peak. It reliefs any stress and gets my brain focused without killing the trip.

@YellowLunarSun Glad you're ok. When was your last time trippin and did you take those 300ug on a empty stomach? Did you take anything else like weed?

Good to know that 300ug are way too much. This substance really seems to be strong. Stronger than Lsd. I'll have my first run with 100-150ug.

I've been having a lot of fun at 70ug with some beer in social settings :)

I will be testing said combo at a big death metal show this weekend

Thank you. I waited 20 days in between trips, to make sure tolerance was low. And I tripped on a full stomach. I did not take any other substance apart from the ALD.

Thank you. I waited 20 days in between trips, to make sure tolerance was low. And I tripped on a full stomach. I did not take any other substance apart from the ALD.

That's very interesting. You took 150ug before and found it to be underwhelming and 300ug took you on such a long hard trip.

@StMorningGlory up to 500ug liquid ald for a good trip? Either you're a frequent tripper or your body can really handle lsd and co very well :)