• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides The Big & Dandy ALD-52 Thread - Part 2 "Aciityl Aciiiid"

Bring it back, up the price if necessary - 1A is awesome and not quite the same as lsd-25.
I’d pay up to 30% more for it, just to offset production costs.
It’s the smoothest lysergamide I’ve tried, with the least negative physical effects (for me so far).
Indeed, the comeup and rise to peak on my one and only ALD experience so far (13 tabs left in the fridge still but just been gobbling my 1cP- about 116 tabs all round since October, is that too much lol? Maybe a little I concede)....

was very gentle and smooth. And I actually loved the longer duration. The day after was even more enjoyable.

I mentioned this somewhere here, but in November, having never tried ALD 52, I took it, plus 1p, and 1cP to my homeopath appointment. She uses very accurate Vega testing. You can take any supplement, drug, food etc to get a neasure of how smooth, gentle, well tolerated and beneficial it is to your own personal body.

My intuition and expectation was spot on. 1plsd tested first. Pretty good.

Then 1cP- noticeably better, as I would have betted on.

Then ALD, which I strongly expected to be even better. And it was better on the scale than 1cP, by a slightly larger margin than between 1p and 1cP.

I too, would welcome a return of ALD. I just ordered 100 1cP micropellets to split with a friend, but if ALD had been in the house I would have grabbed as much as I could afford. I have a good load of 1cP put by already.

Just comboed this with 4 ho mipt
200 ug ald 52 and 18 mg of 4homipt at T0:40

Wasnt shooting for the moon with this, as I find 200 ug to be rather variable.
From moments of real awe to .... were those tabs laid proper? lol
So for a new combo I figured Id start low

Synergized well but nothing to write home about as we sat around a fire conversing
This felt warm and full of body... Iol ... really grounding. Euphoric

Coming home to my thoughts allowed the headspace, body buzz and the visuals more space. It was nice to be able to explore a bit more

Id like to continue further with this

Last edited:
I may be an oddball, but I personally found ALD-52 to be less smooth than LSD, my jaw was clenched for a good 4 hours. After I peaked I was feeling better, but the next day my face was pretty sore.

I tried it early on in the pandemic and I'd just moved back to the family farm, so maybe it was just my headstate/anxiety level, but IME, I find good clean L to be way smoother.

I also found the visuals to be higher on the melting/warpy side than with what I find on good LSD, which is more fractally/patterns/colorful

I may be an oddball, but I personally found ALD-52 to be less smooth than LSD, my jaw was clenched for a good 4 hours. After I peaked I was feeling better, but the next day my face was pretty sore.

I tried it early on in the pandemic and I'd just moved back to the family farm, so maybe it was just my headstate/anxiety level, but IME, I find good clean L to be way smoother.

I also found the visuals to be higher on the melting/warpy side than with what I find on good LSD, which is more fractally/patterns/colorful
what dose of ALD-52 did you take?

what dose of ALD-52 did you take?
240ug approx. It was in liquid, each drop was calibrated at 120ug. Some drops are bigger than others 😂
It was definitely a strong trip, I'd say about as equal to an equivalent dose of LSD.

could've been my set/setting, but I feel like it was unique compared to LSD, but very similar. Never got to try 1p so I cant really compare.

I have tried al-lad (huge doses) and eth-lad twice

This conversion really works at home and is based on 1992 adducts study, have experienced it twice, like an upgraded version of LSD.

The Axe said
I've seen teks on the web for mushrooms that don't seem plausible at all, like lemon tek, but on the other hand I've seen other simple teks with lye or food grade lime seem like they do strip off part of a chain. I'm just wondering, other than subjectively, how to confirm whether there's an acetyl attached to the LSD-25 or whether something else is going on with acetyl during metabolism.
Well said The Axe, let's not forget the possibility that acetaldehyde could be adducting onto the NH group nitrogen of the ergoline indole of LSD "in vivo" in the liver to convert this to 1-acetaldehyde LSD. After all, the Aztecs and Mayans added the morning glory extract to wine/liquor, and the 1992 adducts paper is entitled:

"Tryptophan analogues form adducts by cooperative reaction with aldehydes and alcohols or with aldehydes alone: possible role in ethanol toxicity."

Note (2) Page 515 "Encyclopedia of Psychoactive Plants" Christian Ratsch: "The fresh or dried morning glory seeds normally are added to alcoholic drinks (sugarcane liquor; c. alcohol), tepache (maize beer, chicha), and balche' (Schultes 1941, 37)."

Here's an example: If you soak coca leaf tea bags in wine, and the wine drunk, the cocaine is converted into coca-ethylene in the liver...cocaethyelene is orally potent, it has a "higher like" rating than even cocaine when human tests were done in 1994. This was the basis behind the famous commerical "Vin Mariani wine" back in the 1860's popular with both Popes, Thomas Edison, and scores of other famous people. I don't see any cleavage taking place with this molecule but rather addition/transformation. This "in-vivo" liver transformation of the molecule was not even discovered till 1994 !

Perhaps this same "in vivo" transformation of LSD to 1-acetaldehyde LSD takes place in the liver via an enzymatic reaction that has not yet been discovered. I know the effects of LSD and 1-acetaldehyde LSD very well, as I have taken acid hundreds of times, and the 2 times I tried 1-acetaldehyde first at 300ug and 2nd time at 400ug were completely different, in fact I prefer the 1-acetaldehyde LSD by a long shot, it's the only way I will take acid for the rest of my life, I don't mind the extra expense of using 3 or 4 tabs at once for the conversion, it's cheap and plentiful in dreams. You have nothing to loose, my grocery store carried just one brand of Sherry wine, seen in the 1st pic of linked thread with 13 pics, "Taylor brand sherry" and the peppermint extract was right down a few isles.

Like I mentioned earlier, I've taken acid in all different amounts with 400g of fresh cactus tea (I grow lots of cactus under shade cloth) for over 15 years, and it always feels just like "acid + cactus", but when I took the 400ug of 1-acetaldehyde LSD with 400g of fresh cactus, for the 1st time in my life it felt like 700mg of mescaline, it was THE most profoundly infinitely beautiful and powerful trip of my entire life, I can't stop thinking about even 1 week later, big time life changing. I had complete control of my faculties, no tenseness or anxiety like with acid, no wandering thoughts, it was deep mentally, real gem, I would wave my hand and see not only tracers, but fractals inside the tracers, the beauty of the 2 women on screen from the new hulu movie "to the stars" was overwhelming, I was in heaven, the colors were out of this world impossible and breath-taking for hours on end...I thanked Heaven for this remarkable experience, the most profound of my life. Just my 2 cents.

Normalperson said
what's the worst that could happen? lose a couple of tabs and be stuck with a bottle of shitty wine? or maybe i would like the wine and become a wino? I'll try it out soon.
I laughed my ass off reading that.

Last edited:
Four days ago I took 2C-B 45 mg (already had some tolerance) and MIPLA 200 mcg. So I expected to have some tolerance. This morning I took one tab of ALD-52, expecting something like a 50 mcg experience, than fell back into sleep listening to Doncan Trussel talking to Jack Kornfield, not that it is relevant to anything 😊. I awoke with a big smile, reflecting over how long ago I was feeling this happy, seeing my ceiling full of lines. The trip was much stronger than I had anticipated, but I had a good setting. That was fortunate as I really wasn't able to fully function during the peak hours (like difficulties navigating my phone & TV remote control).

Anhow, I had a surprisingly cleansing & therapeutic trip and I'm one again in awe of the power, grace, softness and healing potential this molecuele has.

It will be interesting to compare it to one of the 105 mcg GG Goblins Den I recently got. I have't had real LSD since I had super strong (must have been at least 250 mcg) smiley blotter in Amsterdam in the early 90's. Glad I didn't take a whole tab!

Four days ago I took 2C-B 45 mg (already had some tolerance) and MIPLA 200 mcg. So I expected to have some tolerance. This morning I took one tab of ALD-52, expecting something like a 50 mcg experience, than fell back into sleep listening to Doncan Trussel talking to Jack Kornfield, not that it is relevant to anything 😊. I awoke with a big smile, reflecting over how long ago I was feeling this happy, seeing my ceiling full of lines. The trip was much stronger than I had anticipated, but I had a good setting. That was fortunate as I really wasn't able to fully function during the peak hours (like difficulties navigating my phone & TV remote control).

Anhow, I had a surprisingly cleansing & therapeutic trip and I'm one again in awe of the power, grace, softness and healing potential this molecuele has.

It will be interesting to compare it to one of the 105 mcg GG Goblins Den I recently got. I have't had real LSD since I had super strong (must have been at least 250 mcg) smiley blotter in Amsterdam in the early 90's. Glad I didn't take a whole tab!
ALD is the nuts. I had more than the trip of a life on it an all out astral travel beyond matter and partly back, I swear I had to leave part of me going and make another cooy back here lol, took me about 8 weeks too.

Just 750 Micrograms. It changed me. Not in bad ways.

And paved the way for increasing change since.

Really glad you had a good trip.

Even 50 mics of ALD has wicked real living visuals and depth and gets me high up there.

ALD-52 was my favorite lysergimide, even surpassing LSD. I'm sad it's gone. I have some crystal, but from what I understand, it's hard to get into solution... so I'm scared of wasting it.

Does anyone happen to know how to go about putting 10mg ALD-52 into a solution for dosing?

ALD is the nuts. I had more than the trip of a life on it an all out astral travel beyond matter and partly back, I swear I had to leave part of me going and make another cooy back here lol, took me about 8 weeks too.

Just 750 Micrograms. It changed me. Not in bad ways.
I can't even imagine what 750 mcg would be like, or maybe I can if it resembles DMT. Why did you choose that particular dose, if I may ask?
And paved the way for increasing change since.

Really glad you had a good trip.

Even 50 mics of ALD has wicked real living visuals and depth and gets me high up there.
Yes, when I got back to tripping after a long hiatus, a 50 mcg ALD-52 trip gave me rapid morphing visuals and insights that 2 days later made me quit the job I've have had for 14 years and book a trekking trip to Nepal! 😊 No regretts!

I can't even imagine what 750 mcg would be like, or maybe I can if it resembles DMT. Why did you choose that particular dose, if I may ask?

Yes, when I got back to tripping after a long hiatus, a 50 mcg ALD-52 trip gave me rapid morphing visuals and insights that 2 days later made me quit the job I've have had for 14 years and book a trekking trip to Nepal! 😊 No regretts!
Hi. Well, I trip mega deep. Ihave been on a journey of inner and outer exploration this year after ironically 25 years of LSD use, and every year integrating and more.

Just Sunday I took 1200 Mics (not ALD) making it 40 mg's since February, one 6 week break in between.

Some phenomenal extraordinary astral travelling real immaterial trips. Instamt bus rides to my favourite place- Microgramless land lol.

Once there it's all irrelevant.

The ALD was a typically unplanned trip. A friend phoned. Monday 11 am. I was in a rough way, stomach, digestion.

Up at 4 am, getting very stoned and drinking lots of kava and benzos.

I agreed to walk to town. But I needed drugs as I felt rough and weary.

I couldn't have more weed. Nor kava, nor benzo.

So it was 50 Mics ALD. I was on a real vibrant, smooth mystical trip in town.

Short period by the Riverside after with my friend smoking his joint laying looking at some timely brilliant clouds above.

Felt very very sick though, needed loo. Rough as pig. Very high too.

Lster I redosed several times up to 750, had a stupid trip lol.

Again like yourself, no regrets.

That trip was unique though. It stretched me astrally, in a multiply split consciousness sense, way further than my imagination saw.

In a glorious genuine, substantial way. But it spooked me too. It was 5:30 am still dark world was about to wake up like people in my house and I needed to be present enough which I wasn't I was here and all over the astral plane and I don't think I've ever actually been quite so high in my life it was also a freaky eerie red sky dawn that morning I had to kind of separates myself and focus on what was here through that day.

I don't like tripping heavily around people entirely straight who can stress me out catch me offguard at any moment.

That trip when it was just kicking in. I don't always look like this lol.

ALD-52 was my favorite lysergimide, even surpassing LSD. I'm sad it's gone. I have some crystal, but from what I understand, it's hard to get into solution... so I'm scared of wasting it.

Does anyone happen to know how to go about putting 10mg ALD-52 into a solution for dosing?
People will.

Start a simple thread. Ask the basic Q. You will get answers.

Mate, I'm jealous. I agree. Better than 25. IMO all the Acid in the world should be ALD.

Although saying that I think it's probably better it isn't because that stuff has the potential to really remove you from this reality I have never felt in my life genuinely as though I was on another planet with some thin Trail or line keeping me connected back to here which was an alien place I tell you.

There are times when I'm taking LSD and other homologs now knowing exactly what I'm walking into without hesitation and I wouldn't take ALD.

I only have 400 ug left now. I will keep and drop in one. That should make for a significant trip itself. Maybe NYE. I used to eat 1000 mics LSD such occasions. I don't think I will add 600 extra, on top of the ALD though.

Maybe 100. Yes that makes it a bit more interesting gives it more depth and longevity I think will be smooth enough and I reckon quite a trip I'm almost licking my lips now but need to get into a better life position first has been gigantically disrupted and uprooted recently.

I really hope you find some space at some point I'm sure you will you just have to do what you have to do for now don't you I mean you look after your family when I nobody else does and I know you don't do it for money really but I'm sure you appreciate that because of that and you are doing this out of your heart for your grandmother you are entitled to any inheritance you receive and good on you all round it's those other pesky relatives lol. Badgering you the whole time with grief they are the problem! 😀

So just keep going that's all you can do no point stressing about stuff you can't control and hope that the moment comes around by which time you'll probably be so glad to have it you won't fail to appreciate it to the maximum.

Thanks In_A_Transit and PsychedelicSummer. Yes Auto_tripper...I don't know why Albert Hofman didn't promote ALD-52 (which he also discovered) over LSD-25.

Post #284 here (HPBCD DMT part 1 thread, page 15) details super easy instructions on how to make 1-acetaldehyde LSD from LSD hits at home (similar to ald-52 which is 1-acetal LSD):
https://www.dmt-nexus.me/forum/default.aspx?g=posts&t=96861&p=15

I've been making 1-acetaldehyde LSD (300 to 400ug) every 2 weeks in only 3 hours sitting in the fridge in cold just opened high in acetaldehyde Sherry wine (1 shot) with 1 minute stirring once an hour, and taking this with 300 to 325mg pure THH or tetrahydroharmine every 2 weeks now for 3 months now, over 6 trips....phenomenal VERY EUPHORIC & visual & neon colorful experience with zero anxiety, highly recommend. Tetrahydroharmine is a psychedelic SRI like LSD, shrooms, mescaline or ibogaine, it is not a RIMA or MAOI. Documented in post #284 above, 1-acetaldehyde LSD is very similar to ald-52. See the comments from others like Namaste who have made the same in same post, also posted below. I make the pure THH myself from rue seeds, instructions in post #12 of link above. It's like the beta-carboline version of mescaline. Combining the two 1-acetaldehyde LSD + THH is like a high dose mescaline experience with zero anxiety, reminds of drinking two feet of fat brigesii...and I've drank cactus tea over 200 times in years past, LSD hundreds of times, Ayahuasca over 70 times. It's a bad ass very euphoric divine transdimensional trip that is my absolute favorite. I make the acetaldehyde last in the sherry wine by shooting some wine preserver inert gas ($10 at *mazon) into sherry wine before I re-seal it and put back in fridge, so the aceteladehyde will not convert to vinegar like it normally does in 7 days once you open wine and expose to oxygen normally. So a bottle lasts me many months of trips.

300 to 400ug 1-acetaldehyde LSD + 300 to 325mg pure THH is like a very high dose mescaline experience with ZERO anxiety, very neon colorful but only a tiny fraction of the cost of bridgesii cactus tea. Wait till you hear music on this combination...insanely beautiful. Dirt cheap but so bad ass.:love: It's like my foreman grill, only costs me thirty dollars, but has been cooking me countless chicken breasts and flank steaks for years now to take to work. %!@% that crappy lunchroom. I'm a bodybuilder and have to eat lots of good tasting protein daily. No more spending nearly a fortune to have a high dose rare bridgesii cactus tea trip, this works the exact same for a long ass time. Like Namaste said, he felt like he was still peaking at 7 hours, this rings true for me.

I'm tripping on 400ug 1-acetaldehyde LSD + 325mg pure THH tonight again 12-3-21 for 7th time (as it's been 2 weeks) and have the 4 hits very pure LSD sitting in 1 shot of cold just opened Sherry wine in the fridge right now. I stir it once an hour for a minute, then take it orally 3 hours later at same time as the oral THH, which has a half-life of 10.5 hours with peak at 5.25 hours. Keep the shot in fridge at all times till you drink as acetaldehyde boils off at room temp or 70 degree F. You can use higher doses of LSD as there is no anxiety, I've gone as high as 5 hits, still no anxiety. Super bad ass visions and visuals, and walls fill with flashing alternating beautiful neon color splashes to boot.

Namaste from Shroomery said:
I think you're on to something here Tregar. The 300ug 1-acetaldehyde LSD I made following your instructions in 1 shot of sherry wine in the fridge with stirring once per hour was extremely chill. Soft around the edges. When I started coming down, it felt like 10 years of therapy.

I remembered good times, felt compassion. Listened to music I haven't listened to in years. Thought about friends, was at peace in a way that I haven't felt before.

The stars formed into animated constellations. My Bodhi statue began to juggle. I saw the Perseidies meteors not just out of the corner of my eyes but right over my face while lying in a hammock. Saw the entire movement from start to finish. They looked like giant arrows.

Stayed awake all day, went out to visit friends. It was very happy nostalgia. Sometimes larger doses make me totally black out. Not this time, I was awake and aware. No primal fear or paranoia.

Felt like I was still peaking seven hours after dropping. Sometimes I get a cracked out, confused feeling, not this time.

Haven't seen neon colors like that since the one and only time I was puddled.

Sunday's are generally filled with dread and depression for the following week. Experienced none of that. Just a long lasting afterglow. Still in a great mood now. I did get a pretty severe headache but I also drink like it's my job, and I am on a SSRI.

Been thinking about Ephesus and Pergamon, not sure if thats subliminal or coincidence. 🤷

Going to wait 3-4 months and repeat.

Give this a go!
Sandoz labs:
ALD-52 might actually have advantages over LSD, reducing any side effects but achieving a stronger trip. Measurements of brain waves while people were taking the two drugs showed that while LSD produced brain waves associated with intense concentration and anxiety, ALD produced brain waves showing a more relaxed mental state. ALD-52 also has twice the anti-serotonin or serotonin blocking power of normal LSD.

PSR Review on ALD-52:
A recent study determined Ki values for ALD-52 of 1,054 nM, 174 nM, and 10.2 nM, at serotonin 5-HT1A, 5-HT2A, and 5-HT2C, respectively. Receptor activity studies indicated that ALD-52 is a very weak partial agonist at the human 5-HT2A receptor compared to LSD, but it did induce the head-twitch response in mice. However, ALD-52 showed no agonist activity at 5-HT2A, and 5-HT2C despite showing comparatively high affinity to those receptors compared to LSD.

Vecktor (advanced chemist):
Tregar, You have probably rediscovered something that has long been a curiosity, for example on the now defunct blacklight site there was TLC posted of morning glory seed extract treated with methanol, acetaldehyde-methanol or with acetaldehyde-methanol-water, the extract treated with acetaldehyde-methanol showed a clear difference in the alkaloid profile, with a shift to several new non polar spots which couldn't be identified. IIRC Erhlichs was used to develop the plates so these were indole compounds.

Last edited:
I'll try it when I've made some TTH, or do you think 30x caapi extract would do the trick? If so, dosage? ALD-52 has an extremely soft come up for me. Thank you for your references, I hadn't seen the Sandoz one before. Safe travels! ❤️

Hey hey,

Sorry for the necro post but is ALD-52 really gone for good? I'm not asking for sources or anything, I just want to know if the ALD-52 era is over?
I managed to stock a lot of it when it was available but since the colors of the blotters turns brownish/yellowish they may have lose potency, thus I was maybe interested to buy some.

Is this gone for good?