• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides The Big & Dandy AL-LAD Thread - Part 3

I had tested tabs so I confidently knew dose, both with LSD and AL-LAD.

Can’t really imagine any lysergamide in multi mg dose being something you can use to compare anything. I only done that with 1p-LSD so who knows. When I took “index print” dose trip started within seconds and I “fractaled out” within minute or so, or what seemed like a minute. In a sense it was less intense than many few hundred µ trips. My intense poly-drug use at the time had to do something with it, but than again it was essentially an OD and as with any drug at some point you get knocked out, in one way or another.

Tested how? What do you mean you "confidently knew the dose"? Sorry to be a contrarian, but as I've said above, unless you've got pure raw material and a fully working lab setup (and the skills to use it), you do not know the dose, period. Maybe you "know" what one sub-unit (i.e. one tab) of each sheet subjectively feels like, but that's the only reference point you'll have, and even that isn't guaranteed to be consistent from tab to tab (uneven distribution, hot spots, whatever you want to call it). At best you can roughly compare ("1 tab of this feels stronger/equal/weaker than 1 tab of that"), but you simply cannot put a precise number on any of it.

Tested how? What do you mean you "confidently knew the dose"? Sorry to be a contrarian, but as I've said above, unless you've got pure raw material and a fully working lab setup (and the skills to use it), you do not know the dose, period. Maybe you "know" what one sub-unit (i.e. one tab) of each sheet subjectively feels like, but that's the only reference point you'll have, and even that isn't guaranteed to be consistent from tab to tab (uneven distribution, hot spots, whatever you want to call it). At best you can roughly compare ("1 tab of this feels stronger/equal/weaker than 1 tab of that"), but you simply cannot put a precise number on any of it.
Why the fuck I would go into details for some stranger on web who doesn’t believe what I say cuz I’m just some stranger on the web, right?

But so you don’t have to break your head with it every time you see someone like me post something like this I’ll tell you.

When AL-LAD was legal I made mine own solution with amount weighted out on a very precise scale.

When I had some legal LSD I tested it where many other BL folks test their stuff.

I’m not sure if you knew it but making tabs ain’t rocket science but primary school math (at least where I live until you finish primary school you know enough math to make tabs or solution with wanted strength). And over years I had many different tabs, dots and liquids, so many that I would figure out rough estimates for them even without lab testing cuz shockingly if you look hard enough, with psychedelics you end up on truthful market.

Good for you if you've been able to measure doses with more accuracy than the average tripper! Unfortunately when it comes to novel lysergamides the rest of us mortals only have access to tabs prepared by a single opaque entity operating in a legal grey area and have no choice but to take their word for it when it comes to dosage (and as you surely know, those aren't available as powder anymore, so very few can repeat what you did). All I'm saying is anyone should take any claim regarding lysergamide doses with a grain of salt and approach each new batch they receive with caution. Ditto for street LSD. IMO, of course. But feel free to yell at me some more!

Good for you if you've been able to measure doses with more accuracy than the average tripper! Unfortunately when it comes to novel lysergamides the rest of us mortals only have access to tabs prepared by a single opaque entity operating in a legal grey area and have no choice but to take their word for it when it comes to dosage (and as you surely know, those aren't available as powder anymore, so very few can repeat what you did). All I'm saying is anyone should take any claim regarding lysergamide doses with a grain of salt and approach each new batch they receive with caution. Ditto for street LSD. IMO, of course. But feel free to yell at me some more!

In fact I had no idea lysergamides ain’t available in powder form any-more. Why so? I’ve been under the rock & sponge for some time but back in the day you could get as little as 0.1g.

Part about street acid, well when you say street acid I’m not sure what you think about as where I live there ain’t no street dealers but there’s street...and there’s forest and mountains…

Up in the mountains and in a forest you don’t have people bragging about their 666µ tabs and people know 95 – 105µ tabs ain’t weak tabs at all.. When 180µ stars sprinkle down the street , street folks eat ½ when they want to trip really hard… those were regularly chopped out

But, damn man, if it’s really no powder lysergamides policy, that sucks!

Just to add, yesterday at a wedding i took

T0: 1,5mg 5meomipt
T+4 75mcg Al-LAD

Wonderful combination. Great for speeching😉, socializing and dancing without things getting too psychedelic 👍

Part about street acid, well when you say street acid I’m not sure what you think about as where I live there ain’t no street dealers but there’s street...and there’s forest and mountains…

Up in the mountains and in a forest you don’t have people bragging about their 666µ tabs and people know 95 – 105µ tabs ain’t weak tabs at all.. When 180µ stars sprinkle down the street , street folks eat ½ when they want to trip really hard… those were regularly chopped out

But, damn man, if it’s really no powder lysergamides policy, that sucks!
Hey, you got me. Bad choice of words. I just mean any old black market LSD. Anyway, I made my point, and you seem to understand it on some level.

300ug… took 225, then 75 an hour in. I took a tryptamine 2 weeks ago so don’t know if there is still tolerance.

It was not at all too strong. Eyes open it was pretty boring, but I think I needed to be in nature to enjoy that (I was home). Eyes closed it was sweet. At one point I felt some serious entity stuff happening. Lots of audio distortion.

Didn’t live up to the “eye candy” description I’ve read. 100ug acid gives me way more visuals. But there were a lot of waves of pleasure like what I get on certain tryptamines. Anyways, was fun, prolly won’t buy more.

I like LSD visuals better than AL-LAD while AL-LAD is ime “candy” in a sense it’s really a feel good/great psychedelic. While about 100µ of LSD on occasion can feel more intense than double dose of AL-LAD visuals are still more pronounced with double dose of AL-LAD ime.

Hello, I have a quick question.

Never done AL-LAD. I've done psychedelics many times but mostly in low doses (LSD up to 100ug, 1cp-LSD up to 100, shrooms up to 2.5g, DMT once). I have quite a lot of experience with MDMA in the past (unfortunately). I am moderately sensitive to lysergamides, 75-90ug of LSD is quite fine to me, 100ug gets a bit complicated (though 100ug 1cp is quite fine). I very rarely trip at home and mostly in social settings (like festivals, raves or in the nature at parks or beaches), that probably explains it why I prefer lower doses. I am kinda in control there and I take precautions about set and setting, but well yeah, sometimes the setting isn't quite optimal and things can get a little bit out of control, anyway somehow it never got catastrophically bad until now.

I obtained some AL-LAD 150ug blotters recently. I've never tried AL-LAD and from what I read, it gets very confusing. I intend to try it for the first time at an event (tech-house open-air one that will last about 8-9 hours). Given my prior psychedelics experience, what would be the best way to proceed with dosage?

I intend to take 100ug first and in the next 1-1.5 hours after it kicks in, if I find it weak, I would redose the other 50ug. Is that a good idea? Also, I read that it lasts less than regular acid so would it make sense to redose more in like about 3-4 hours to prolong it? How much should I redose?

What I specially try to avoid is the mindfuck I get from dosing acid higher than needed in a crowded place (but it would be openair one, not indoors, so it shouldn't be that bad).

Also there is a possibility to candyflip. I must say I never liked candyflipping though. I've tried that twice - first time it was underdosed (both L and M) and it was kinda unpleasant (sometimes M took control, sometimes L and it was confusing). The other time, they both syngergized brutally and got me very overwhelmed (in a physical sense) - I was sweating, hyperthermic, high BPM and had to urgently get out of the crowd to breathe some fresh air for like half an hour. Dose was about 75ug L and half (a very strong) pill.

So is 100 or 100+50 first hour too high in such a setting given my humble experience? How does 100ug (or 150ug) of AL-LAD compare to say 75ug of LSD (which I find very tolerable and nice in such a setting)? If I redose in 3-4 hours, would that prolong the experience just like with LSD, or it would make it more intensive (which I want to avoid)?

Would it make sense to candyflip on my first AL-LAD experience (100 or 150ug) with a very low MDMA dose - between 1/4 and 1/2 of a good pill - which would be probably about 50-70mg of M?

Please bear with my poor English, I am not a native speaker.

Last edited:
@gwgw welcome!

150µg of AL-LAD is usually lighter than something like 100µg of LSD or 1cp-LSD. You'll probably be just fine with 150µg of AL-LAD, don't sweat it, but it doesn't hurt to break it up into 100+50. I'd say wait no more than an hour before redosing if you do that. If you wait 3-4h it will probably just prolong the trip without adding much to the depth.

An AL-LAD candyflip with a small amount of MDMA would be nice but I've never tried. I had the plan to, but then the trip hit hard so we didn't bother. I think 50-70mg sounds perfect. Given your past experience with candyflipping it doesn't sound like a good idea to combo on your first AL-LAD trip tbh. If you do entertain the idea, wait until the trip sets in before you decide.

Your english is good.

You sound very responsible, have fun!

Did the experiment. I have mixed feelings.

Took 120ug. It was a very mild experience. So a little later than 1 hour after feeling the first effects, I took 60ug more for total of 180ug. This is a wonderful substance.

I am bad at writing reports (and my native language is not English, well southeastern europe :) ), but I'd try.

Took 120ug at 16:30. Felt first slight effects at 17:20. Redosed 60ug at 18:00 as it all seemed very underwhelming. AL-LAD is super weird. Like I said, I am relatively sensitive to psychedelics, 2-2.5mg cubensis trips are super intensive for me. I am kinda scared to go above 100ug of LSD for my trips cause it really brings me on the brink of functioning properly around other people (I hate solo tripping and I am an old family guy with kids and so on). I have almost never had bad experiences with LSD, but I've had some hard ones, especially the feeling that sensory input is overwhelming, the out-of-body moments, short-term memory loss (ego dissolution?) and stuff. I can experience all of it on just 80-90ug of acid.

AL-LAD was nothing like it. After redosing those 60ug, I could then feel some slight anxiety, but that was nothing compared to even 75ug of 1cp-lsd. My head was almost completely sober which is very weird. No racing thoughts. No emotional rollercoasters.

I think I reached the peak around 20:30 (+2.5 hours). I am rather surprised by two things. First, the music was magical almost the same way as it is on acid. Very immersive. Second thing I did not expect is the AL-LAD trip very much reminded me of a MDMA experience. It was super euphoric, very stimulating to an extent I found it a bit forceful and unpleasant. Because with MDMA there is that bliss where you don't give a shit about everything. But with AL-LAD this lacks, so you are very much aware of your body sensations and they aren't exactly pleasant. I've had similar LSD trips though, so no big worries. My head was completely sober. I just can't believe this is a lysergamide compound. I've had some slight LSD-like headspace for just couple of minutes, but besides that, I was completely sober, just euphoric and super positive.

I did not have ANY visuals except for a brief period of time where things kinda breathed and shifted for a while (some colors were weird and intensified thorough the trip though). My LSD trips are normally not very visual anyway (shroom and high dose 2c-b trips are much more visual for me TBH).

It all more or less abruptly ended somewhere around 22 (+4 hours). Well not all, but the weird headspace more or less went about normal around that time, the euphoric feelings and stimulation lingered on but were significantly weaker. It was nothing like the LSD comedown which for me comes in waves (sometimes really tormenting as I just want it to stop). Comedown was super fast and yet super smooth.

I did not candyflip (scared to try). I did however do a rather stupid thing. Snorted some coke after the comedown at around 22:30. The moment coke kicked in, it killed all of the remaining magic. Very stupid decision. Now I am writing this post struggling with my insomnia :)

Another thing I was about to ask. The tabs were slightly bitter at first and they appeared to give that slight numbling sensation on the tongue at the spot I held the tab. This freaked me out a bit (trying a new RC even though it's from a proven good vendor I've ordered from before). I even considered spitting it out initially. But the slightly bitter part was just the first seconds and the numbing part was very mild and probably somewhat psychosomatic from anxiety. I've never taken NBOMEs and I don't know what it feels like but I presume they are much more bitter and the numbing is hmm *real*. But still, I've never had tabs like this before. Perhaps paranoia? You ever found your AL-LAD tabs a little bit bitter?

This thing also fucked up my temperature regulation quite well (but regular LSD does that for me as well). I just think AL-LAD does it a little bit more for me. But less so than MDMA. I was feeling a bit hot and was sweating quite a lot at some point.

Overall, this was super fun experience, though unexpectedly not quite deep (I read it doesn't give you the headspace but I just didn't believe that was possible). It does indeed lack the mindfuck. It is super tolerable. Also I don't know why people describe it as very visual, for me LSD is much more visual.

I think I need to try a higher dose but I am kinda afraid reading all those reports about the response curve being very steep and 200-250ug being somewhat hardcore. I took 180 and I just can't imagine 200 to be that more serious.

Last edited:
Interesting to read about your experience with AL-LAD. good choice to not combine with MDMA for your first time.

In my experience, LSD blotters (I've never had AL-LAD) have been very slightly bitter, maybe due to the ink. But NBOMe was much more noticeably bitter

Did AL-LAD candyflip finally.

Me and my wife each took 150ug of AL-LAD at an openair music event. It was quite underwhelming for me, just felt a little euphoric with no visuals of any kind and the music didn't sound as magical as the previous time I tested AL-LAD. Decided to take a small quantity of M (like about 50mg) as I've had some very intense experiences candyflipping in the past and I am a bit wary of it. Well it totally blasted me, it was as if I took at least 100-150mg - heart pounding, sweating all over, feeling rather hot and at some point I felt a little bit scared. Apparently AL-LAD potentiates M quite a lot just like L does for me. Since the quantity was low, I had almost zero after-effects the next day, even had good appetite.

I remember at some point my wife said AL-LAD feels too weak and she barely feels anything and I agreed. Somewhat 30 minutes later she was laughing all the time speaking stuff that didn't make a lot of sense (like "I fell asleep while dancing and then I woke up and then I fell asleep again and then I woke up and the funny thing is each time I wake up I knew precisely what the time is, no need to look at my phone"). She said she had a lot of ideas that she found hard to explain to me. She was also having a lot of visuals for hours (when we got back in the appartment hours later, she said the pictures on the wall looked 3-dimensional and were melting and morphing). She was really enjoying it. Apparently it had full-blown psychedelic effect on her (she is sensitive to psychedelics).

Apparently 150ug is too low for me but I am not sure what a good dose would be as I am kind of afraid by that steep dose-response curve. Is say 200ug very different to 150ug?

AL-LAD seems to form a very strong tolerance too. One week later, I took 1v-LSD (100ug and then 50ug some time later). It felt like 75ug of L or even less intense with zero visuals but a good mindspace.

AL-LAD seems to form a very strong tolerance too. One week later, I took 1v-LSD (100ug and then 50ug some time later). It felt like 75ug of L or even less intense with zero visuals but a good mindspace.
Yes, my experience too. The tolerance from AL-LAD has been stronger than what I would have expected from it's relatively mild effects.

I'm thinking about trying some of this stuff this weekend, as I'm looking for something visual, with less of an introspective headspace.

I've seen the jesters and pretty comfortable in that world, so perhaps 300ug will be my trial dose. Does that set off any alarms for anyone?

Depends on the exact tabs, and you. Some "150µg" al-lad tabs that seem to be dosed heavier and I wouldn't want to take two of them. I have some others from the same vendor but a different sheet that are also supposed to be 150, but are way lighter, and I'd be fine to take two of.

The only safe advice is to take 1 on your first try. But if you don't have a strong one (which does seem to be the case most of the time), some people would be underwhelmed. To me personally a light trip is good so I don't mind. But if you're not comfortable having a light trip, and you also have had lots of experience with heavy trips (just in case) it might be ok to take 2.

300µ is a big dose but if you have experience with such doses of LSD you wont have problem handling even significantly higher dose, at least it’s like that for most people. But the catch is that you really tried heavy doses of LSD and not eat a 3 tabs believing you ate 300µ while you ate 100 or 150µ. Back in the day I saw this a countless times, people eating first real cca 100µ tab realizing they were lied every time about dose. It seems acid is now abundant but that doesn’t make crooks disappear.

Depends on the exact tabs, and you. Some "150µg" al-lad tabs that seem to be dosed heavier and I wouldn't want to take two of them. I have some others from the same vendor but a different sheet that are also supposed to be 150, but are way lighter, and I'd be fine to take two of.

The only safe advice is to take 1 on your first try. But if you don't have a strong one (which does seem to be the case most of the time), some people would be underwhelmed. To me personally a light trip is good so I don't mind. But if you're not comfortable having a light trip, and you also have had lots of experience with heavy trips (just in case) it might be ok to take 2.

300µ is a big dose but if you have experience with such doses of LSD you wont have problem handling even significantly higher dose, at least it’s like that for most people. But the catch is that you really tried heavy doses of LSD and not eat a 3 tabs believing you ate 300µ while you ate 100 or 150µ. Back in the day I saw this a countless times, people eating first real cca 100µ tab realizing they were lied every time about dose. It seems acid is now abundant but that doesn’t make crooks disappear.

I sincerely appreciate this advice. I am considering 150µg, but I only allow myself to trip once a month, so I'd really like each experience to be somewhat profound. I've recently taken a couple of 2.5 gram cubensis trips with my wife that were a little underwhelming for me, but great for her.

I've had 200µg of regular LSD a few times and experienced a thought loop once, which wasn't terrible, but also not much fun.

This will be my first try from this batch, so I'm slightly concerned. I've been pretty good about trusting my instincts, so perhaps I'll make my decision the day of the trip.

Thank you!