• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides The Big & Dandy AL-LAD Thread - Part 3

If within an hour, could be a bit of a synergy with the addition, but the longer you wait, you are just bumping up tolerance with no appreciable bumping of the experience. I would not worry a ton about things going too sideways with AL at that type of dose, at least in my experience. But of course, your mileage may vary.

I also think you'd want to redose about within the hour, like ^ said. I think by an hour in you can kind of tell the trajectory you're on. Half an hour in, it won't be obvious yet. 2h in you're probably just prolonging the experience.

Just on the tail end of a very nice experience with this one. A friend came to visit from another city since mountain biking was out for 0the day due to 100 + mm of rain. So we skipped the biking part and hit a dry sauna for a good hour leading up to the experience. I made sure no microdoses the week leading up to this.

Anyway, we dropped 150 MCG AL-LAD each at about 8:45 pm, and proceeded to make personal pizzas and salad. We bought a game which I thought was going to be much more cognitively rewarding than it turned out to be (marble blast), and it's alright. probz gonna return that if I can haha. My buddy shows off his sick knife skills as I just observe how many times I would have cut my own fingers trying to do something similar while cutting onions. It was generally pretty fun, first alerts were in 20 mins which was very unexpected.

Once the peak had been reached (about 3 - 4 hrs in) objects breathing and lucid thoughts flow easily. We got pretty into some other drugs to accentuate the AL_LAD, mainly being hitting a DMT vape pen and later bringing in some very nice DMT crystal. We also started bumping MDMA around 1 - 4 AM, so every sensation I may have been able to derive from the AL_LAD experience is heavily tainted.

However, before any adulteration outside of just the AL-LAD experiment it's self, I noticed a few things;

The quick come up was smooth and didn't cause any pre flight anxiety
The type of visual distortions were mostly pattern recognition and breathing of objects around us
Not too deep or immersive of a head space

Synergizes well with DMT

After adding about 170 mg of pure MDMA, the crystal DMT seems to be losing it's magic, so we decide we're probz done trying to blast off for the evening haha.

All in all, worth while experience. I'd do a full hit in public under the right circumstances

I absolutely hate uk laws and the fact we aint even in the eu makes living there hard. Al lad is something i would take often because of its light nature at doses of 100 mics or so and lack of side effects.

Really winner this one.

How’s the redosing timeline with this one folks? I am a little leery of just munching the whole tab I have pulled off the strip. Can I dose half then the other half in ~2 hours to judge potency? My trip sitter is just my tiny wife and don’t want to go psychotic or anything from a hotspot
Nothing bad in gauging the strenght!

Next time you'll know and can take a whole blotter. This will avoid paranoia, and low dosed LSD analogue's are nice to. Like in the inevitable case you ingest half your required dose.

Why? But ALD-52 totally dissapeared of the regular map.
I decided instead of cashing out my crypto profits a few years ago that i would just buy ALD 52 so I have enough to last quite a few years. I just like the combo better than either drug alone. AL-LAD alone is very visual but kind of cold, ALD brings pure joy to the equation

I decided instead of cashing out my crypto profits a few years ago that i would just buy ALD 52 so I have enough to last quite a few years. I just like the combo better than either drug alone. AL-LAD alone is very visual but kind of cold, ALD brings pure joy to the equation
Envy, both ime where better then LSD.

How about 1CP-AL-LAD which is avaiable at the moment?

Envy, both ime where better then LSD.

How about 1CP-AL-LAD which is avaiable at the moment?
I don't think I could distinguish ALD-52 from 1cP-LSD in a blind test. Still, I reach for my ALD-52 and not my 1cP-LSD when in the the mood. May just be out of nostalgic reasons or because my stash of ALD-52 is larger than my stash of 1cP-LSD... Both excellent molecules! Thank You to the chemists & producers making them available! 🙏❤️

I don't think I could distinguish ALD-52 from 1cP-LSD in a blind test. Still, I reach for my ALD-52 and not my 1cP-LSD when in the the mood. May just be out of nostalgic reasons or because my stash of ALD-52 is larger than my stash of 1cP-LSD... Both excellent molecules! Thank You to the chemists & producers making them available! 🙏❤️
But is AL-LAD distinguishable from 1cP-AL-LAD?

Last edited:
I can't speak for those exact 2, but I know 1cP-LSD VS 1P-LSD, the 1cP takes like 2 hrs to fully kick for me.

AL-LAD hit pretty fast, within about 35 mins I was high which I hadn't been used to since 1p and ALD-52 seem to take about an hr for me. That propanol moiety really slows down the come up. Other than the slow come on, I couldn't tell much of a difference. AL-LAD is up there with my favorites for sure <3

To me ALD-52 is distinguisable from 1p-LSD. Both are good Lysergics but my preference is highly towards ALD.

From what I've read - no. Anyone who can say from experience?
Well i can create a experience if they sent me the right stuff this time. Last time i got AL-LAD instead. Which I also think is a great .

But as 1cP-AL-LAD is easy available i am willing to invest in some, for some future trips. Might take a while before i take em though.

My vendor probably wants to get sell off his expensive AL-LAD stash, which I emailed them and asked them to stock when AL-LAD came back, before they carry 1cp-al-lad which is way cheaper. I'm curious to try the 1cp-AL-LAD, 1cp-LSD is awesome. If its just like AL-LAD, I would stock up. The AL-LAD I bought in 2017 is as potent as it was when I bought it. This stuff should last damn near forever. I don't like LSZ much and don't like ETH-LAD at all but AL-LAD is fantastic and has some of the best visuals of any drug

My vendor probably wants to get sell off his expensive AL-LAD stash, which I emailed them and asked them to stock when AL-LAD came back, before they carry 1cp-al-lad which is way cheaper. I'm curious to try the 1cp-AL-LAD, 1cp-LSD is awesome. If its just like AL-LAD, I would stock up. The AL-LAD I bought in 2017 is as potent as it was when I bought it. This stuff should last damn near forever. I don't like LSZ much and don't like ETH-LAD at all but AL-LAD is fantastic and has some of the best visuals of any drug

How did you find ETH-LAD compared to AL-LAD? What didnt you like about it? Ive heard mixed reviews on it