• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides The Big & Dandy AL-LAD Thread - Part 3

Also note that there seems to be a different dose-response curve with LSD vs AL-LAD and ETH-LAD. The latter two seem to scale more steeply - so if you put dosage on the x-axis and magnitude of effects on the y, you would see that LSD rolls off gently as the dose goes up, whereas the curve for AL- and ETH- seems to go steeper and intersect and surpass LSD's curve at some point. So while 100µg of AL-LAD is weaker than 100µg of LSD, if you compare 300µg of both you might see that AL-LAD has a stronger effect.

I'm not sure if there is any data on receptor bindings that supports this or not, or even if most fellow trippers would agree, but it's something I think I've noticed and others on here seemed to agree about.

Also note that there seems to be a different dose-response curve with LSD vs AL-LAD and ETH-LAD. The latter two seem to scale more steeply - so if you put dosage on the x-axis and magnitude of effects on the y, you would see that LSD rolls off gently as the dose goes up, whereas the curve for AL- and ETH- seems to go steeper and intersect and surpass LSD's curve at some point. So while 100µg of AL-LAD is weaker than 100µg of LSD, if you compare 300µg of both you might see that AL-LAD has a stronger effect.
This ^

300µ is a big dose but if you have experience with such doses of LSD you wont have problem handling even significantly higher dose, at least it’s like that for most people. But the catch is that you really tried heavy doses of LSD and not eat a 3 tabs believing you ate 300µ while you ate 100 or 150µ. Back in the day I saw this a countless times, people eating first real cca 100µ tab realizing they were lied every time about dose. It seems acid is now abundant but that doesn’t make crooks disappear.

This is so true, the LSD i ate as a teenager was way underdosed compared to what ive gotten as i got older. Like one of the 100ug tabs i have now is pretty damn powerful compared to when i ate multiple blotters back then. It wasnt until around 08 when i got the WoW sheets that i believe i truly had blotters that were a minimum of 100ugs. And the reason i can even gauge all of this is by the wonderful LL's giving us 1p-LSD and etc. That allowed us to truly feel what 100ugs should be and now i can guesstimate much closer when dosing tabs. Back when i was a teen id say most blotter was 50ug range...

It seems like 300µg AL-LAD might be a bit too much for someone with only the experience with 100µg LSD.

However, if someone (me) were to have experience with 200µg LSD (this is estimated - I used a dropper every time), could 300µg AL-LAD potentially be too much for a first trip with a sitter (my wife and dogs)?

My setting is a bunch of acres of untouched forest and a hammock. Pretty cool.

I think it would actually be less than the estimated 300µg, as I will be taking a quarter off for testing.

It seems like 300µg AL-LAD might be a bit too much for someone with only the experience with 100µg LSD.

However, if someone (me) were to have experience with 200µg LSD (this is estimated - I used a dropper every time), could 300µg AL-LAD potentially be too much for a first trip with a sitter (my wife and dogs)?

My setting is a bunch of acres of untouched forest and a hammock. Pretty cool.

I think it would actually be less than the estimated 300µg, as I will be taking a quarter off for testing.
There’s always that – potentially. But I don’t think there’s enough potential for a really bad outcome with lysergamides to worry about that at all. That applies to most people who enjoy psychedelics and ensure they take them in a good set and setting.

The highest dose LSD I've taken is 150ug, but that's a lot for me and I prefer around 75-100.

Now as per AL-LAD, the highest I've taken is 180ug. It was a very positive and euphoric experience, but almost 100% clear-headed with almost zero mindfuck. Slight visuals. It was good experience but compared to LSD I'd say it feels similar to 50-75ug dose. 150ug of AL-LAD is underwhelming already and I once tried half tab of AL-LAD (75ug) it was definitely underwhelming (as in I could feel it barely, just slight simulation).

Completely different according to my wife though (50ug of LSD is already too much for her, she prefers mini-doses of 20-30). 150ug AL-LAD for her has full-blown psychedelic effects with lots of visuals and quite some mindfuck, I'd say from what I see probably similar to what 100-120ug of LSD do for me.

There is definitely a difference between 150 and 180ug of AL-LAD (subjectively speaking, the difference between 75 and 150 is less than the difference between 150 and 180) which is something that make me cautious trying to up the dose. I will probably try with 200ug next, just not in a hurry.

I've taken 150µg tabs that were a light walk in the park, and 150µg tabs that were absolutely boggling mind-fuckery (mind you never unpleasant! Just extremely confusing, hilarious and visually dripping with psychedelia). From the same original reptillian chemist, same vendor, different sheets/batches. Just really want to hammer home that these doses are not created equal. They could be more normalized nowadays, I'm speaking of batches sourced many years ago fwiw.

I ended up with 150µg for an initial dose.

It was remarkably easy to navigate with some light OEV drifting for a couple of hours. CEVs weren't high level, but they were there - mostly liquid metal with a handful of colorful spinning objects at the peak. The thing that struck me the most was the clear headspace and ability to sleep, just 8-10 hours later. I like it.

The dose response curve is insane with this one as I empirically found out just recently.

150ug feels like the "giggly funny" thing for me Like a mini-dose of acid, around 30-40ug.

Then you want to up the dose but you are afraid because you've read that this thing has a steep response curve. So you try 180ug.

It's still more or less the "giggly funny" thing with some extra visuals added in, but nothing spectacular.

Then you try 200ug. Which is more or less the same except that visuals are somewhat more pronounced.

Then you courageously take 225ug on a music event because why not, it gotta be fun.

SURPRISE!

Forget about AL-LAD lacking the "serious" headspace. I had a full-blown trip in a rather suboptimal set&setting. Definitely unexpected. I would compare that to a 120ug of acid, with that extra chilling bonus - you weren't supposed to trip at all but yet you do now.

It has all the naughty aspects of acid. My naive idea that "no bad trip is possible on AL-LAD" was badly shattered. I wasn't prepared for what followed. Not rather difficult to get on the negative train of thoughts for sure.

It was a GREAT experience but also a very unexpected one.

AL-LAD requires some caution - as a relatively small increase in dose can obviously lead to very different effects that might not be expected.

P.S Yes, I am irresponsive and stupid.