• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides The Big & Dandy AL-LAD Thread - Part 3

maybe they will legalize psychedelics next year
Probably you know but there is a bill in the U.S. congress to decriminalize possession
of all so-called narcotics at the federal level. Its a start anyway. Yeah, legal LSD, AL-LAD
that makes more sense if pot, alcohol, firearms, and tobacco are legal as they should be.
And yes, legalization is the next step after de-criminalization, they are not the same thing
of course.

1cp-MilpA otherwise known by another name that escapes me, I'll know how worthwhile it is soon hopefully here

maybe next year the canadian affiliate will have some new stuff, I'm messing with 1plsd for now, and plenty of old blotters so I can wait and keep checking
I've heard through the grapevine that a major Canadian vendor is working on restocking EVERY available Lysergamide!!
Hopefully this means 1cP-AL-LAD and 1V-LSD which I'm pretty excited about!!

You should check now <wink>
Made an order last week!!!
😁
Not sure if I should try the 1V or 1CP-AL-LAD first though.... just got a few of each to test the waters....I'm actually not a fan of 1cP-LSD (i mean id happily take it if that was the only Lysergamide but its my least favorite that ive tried so far) so I'm not sure how the 1cp-AL-LAD will act with my body....I have extremely high expectations of 1V though!

After sitting on it for a bunch of years, wife and I each took 250ug for our first time with AL-LAD the other day. On the positives, I found this an exceedingly gentle dose in terms of mind-fuckery as well as physical discomfort (one of my few psychedelic come-ups where I didn't feel terribly uncomfortable). Music appreciation was quite high. Lots of enjoyable moments and a generally enjoyable ride.

That said: We both basically found it without much character and, finally, weren't sure what the point was. Maybe that's more reflective of where we're at in our lives at the moment and what we're looking for. In addition, both us experienced some amount of jaw tension (though not crazy).

For my part (and I appreciate that this might be idiosyncratic to me) I also found the flavor of the drug surprisingly similar to 4-ho-met, but not as good: I find 4-ho-met superior both in terms of the visuals, emotional intensity/enhancement, as well as the psychedelic head-space.

I think the next time I try AL-LAD will be as a quarter-tab mini-dose. Don't think I'll do a macro again (at least on its own). Too many more worthwhile chemicals, and not enough time in my life. :)

Sounds like possibly an underdose @Listening ? I've had a single tab absolutely melt my world into utter discombobulated ridiculous-ness, and also a single tab seem like a sip of lemonade on warm afternoon - it seems like the dosing on AL-LAD tabs was terribly inconsistent.

Interesting that you note it's similarities with 4-ho-met. I thought the same, but wrt 4-aco-met. I'd love to try the base MET.

Sounds like possibly an underdose ? I've had a single tab absolutely melt my world into utter discombobulated ridiculous-ness, and also a single tab seem like a sip of lemonade on warm afternoon - it seems like the dosing on AL-LAD tabs was terribly inconsistent.
Interesting possibility. These were old blotters (supposedly) dosed at 125ug each. They had been stored in the freezer under good conditions (I've never noted any degradation with any of my other things stored along side it)... But it's possible! The only reason I suspect it's not a dose issue is because of the jaw tension (I was also quite impaired; I couldn't do any technical work when I tried). That led me to believe that the dose was indeed highish, but maybe that's not right?

I also have a different (more recent) batch of AL-LAD dosed at 150ug each... I guess I'll have to try and see... :)

I might also be understating what I experienced. During the trip I said things like, "well this chemical is just lovely." It was quite nice for what it was.

Eyeing my two tabs of Al lad. I want to try it so I know if I like it enough to buy more, and of course to trip potatoes :)

My tabs are dosed at 150ug. Is one tab enough to get a 100ug lsd type of trip? I don’t want to underdose which keeps happening to me on new drugs because I am cautious, but to give an idea, I usually take 100ug lsd or 2-3.5g mushrooms or 25mg 4.x.met.

I found 150ug of AL-LAD to typically feel lighter than a 100ug dose LSD, with exceptions due to the inconsistent tabs.

I found 150ug of AL-LAD to typically feel lighter than a 100ug dose LSD, with exceptions due to the inconsistent tabs.
But 300ug would be too much for a lightweight such as myself, wouldn’t it? Maybe I’ll do 150 and have a half tab waiting to go…

Al-LAD is kinda wierd. 150 µg are kinda weak, but when I took 300 µg it melted my mind into fractals. It was awesome, but something I would only do in very specific, controlled settings. Eth-LAD is the same in that way for me.

Ime at lower range AL-LAD feels significantly weaker than LSD but in higher range it actually feels significantly different than LSD. Like Img_9999 says, melting into fractals.

It sure is a great drug that I’m quite sad I’ll encounter again who knows when. But than some 1x-AL-LAD should be about the same. Imho it’s the candy psychedelic of lysergamides.

I think what's going on with AL-LAD is that it has lower affinity for the relevant receptors than LSD, but a higher level of agonism when it approaches saturation, if that makes sense - so basically a steeper curve in dose vs. response.

I think what's going on with AL-LAD is that it has lower affinity for the relevant receptors than LSD, but a higher level of agonism when it approaches saturation, if that makes sense - so basically a steeper curve in dose vs. response.

Yes, it's been noted for quite some time that this appears to be the relative dose curve for AL-LAD.

IMO until we have a properly regulated supply, I see no point in making dose-response claims. Unless you somehow have access to the pure product and the proper measuring apparatus for preparing doses, no one here knows if "150 µg" tabs are actually that, and the wild variation in effects many of us have experienced with these kinds of blotters seems to indicate that dosage has pretty much always been inconsistent.

That's a good point @blistersinthedark, since the dosing seems to have been a bit all over the place, we really have to consider that before jumping to conclusions about the dose curve. Of course if there is a steeper dose curve, dosing variations would seem more pronounced.

In theory someone who's experienced with "thumbprint" level LSD doses could take a massive dose of AL-LAD and check if it exceeds the level of a massive LSD dose. If AL-LAD is indeed further towards being a full-agonist than LSD is, it should produce a more powerful trip at "saturation" levels. This would be dangerous though. For example the NBOMes, which are meant to be full-agonists, seem to become very sketchy at higher doses.

I can't remember if there are many reports in here on very large doses of AL-LAD.