View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy AL-LAD Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh boy oh boy oh boy...tonight is definitely the night to try this material...I just hope my home is empty... I only have 5 tabs ...I'd like to dose 2 tonight

2 is pretty powerful swim - at that dosage you don't really pick up on the wondrous shimmering physical high, it's more like being pummelled with psychedelic visuals. At least it is for me anyway. You might prefer the baseball bat to the head feel!

Interesting. This means independently dipped blotters are starting to hit the market, OR someone made a new batch (it has been pretty clear so far that almost all of the available novel lysergamides out there were from the same original source).
Al-Lad was available in crystal form so there are obviously people making their own blotters. I wish i had before it all ran out ;(

as far as I understand it, it was originally in crystal form, most of that got laid on those standard 150ug blotters with the name an formula on them, but some of it was kept in crystal form

now with demand still huge and the next synth getting delayed all the time some vendors got some of the remaining crystals and have/already are putting them on blotters

Can we have a poll about what dose people prefer for a common trip or something similar? Trip reports aren't really conclusive about that.

A poll would be nice. Post 683 by weirdling in this big and dandy has some good info. Seems pretty on to me.

I have only taken it to 300 mics or so. Nice dose for me. Just enough to make sure you are really tripping on that dose. I imagine i would want to take a higher dose in the future.

Hi regarding the doses, for me it goes like this
75ug - mostly worthless, there's a vague feel of something being present, but it never develops into anything worthwhile, imo, better to take the whole blotter or combine with something ells
150ug - great dose for a light trip, noticeable effects, light mood lift, light visuals, slightly altered thought patterns.. none of the effects are too strong to appear noticeably high to others (the pupils can give you away, but at least for me they don't get very big, just bigger than normal)
225ug - haven't really had this dose often so will rather not commen
300ug - medium trip, all the effects from 150ug except stronger, can still function around people without being it obvious you're high
450ug - quite strong, all the effects from before but stronger + visuals that are more like visions (kinda like what people describe of salvia, except that you can switch between them and the normal world easily), it's kinda obvious you're high
Above that it gets even stronger, but never any hints of it going towards a bad trip. Duration also increases above 450ug, gets closer to LSD/LSZ or even longer. All the doses always continue to produce positive effects, no bad thought, scary visuals, physical side effects (nausea, high heart rate, shaking, too much stimulation)...
Really one of the top psychedelics ever, like you took all the fun from LSD and made it into a drug. The only thing LSD would be better is if you want to go to some darker places to think about your problems.

As for the stability/consistency of the blotters, the first I bought were in July, last in November (I think) and there was no noticeable difference. Same goes for LSZ. It doesn't appear that these LSD analogues are more fragile than LSD, at least not by any noticeable amount.

I stored a couple of blotters in pretty unfriendly conditions (in a ziplock baggy in a little plastic box in a suitcase; neither container was hermetically sealed, opaque, or anything like that) for cca four weeks while traveling. Blotters were exposed to heat more often than not, not infrequently also to light, as I moved them between bags thinking I might be in the mood on the night.

No loss of potency detected at the conclusion of this spontaneously occurring experiment. Methinks that the talk of AL-LAD being a very sensitive little princess^W lysergamide was way overblown. As are the storage requirements commonly recommended for LSD, by the way, in my humble opinion. The only reason I would put these funny diethylamides on ice for is if I were storing some for my yet to be born child, to be handed over to said child when she reaches the age of maturity. Which is a great reason - if my old folks handed over a couple of tabs of something lysergic to me as an 18th birthday present, I might have made more of my life :D

you never know, some people are not receptive, others are dimensional travelers in waiting.
I don't even think you need a freezer for these blotters, just dark and dry and locked away for posterity or next week whichever comes first.

If it helps, the ones I bought in July arrived in the middle of a heat wave (temps up to 40 degrees Celsius) and were fine.

Well, I'm probably the least informed person on this website, but I suspect (from my investigations) that this chemical will be available in quantity again this year probably. I don't know much else and wouldn't say if I did, hell I don't even know if it's the same guys, but there should be a big batch coming through

EDIT: I don't know who what when where or why outside of what I stated, and I especially don't know or won't give sources so don't ask

Last edited:
Just tried 150µg the other day. Reminded me of around 100ug of LSD in intensity both mental and visual. I found the intense part of the visuals to be less intense than LSD, while the visuals were more pervasive than LSD (i.e. everything was moving, on LSD I can focus my vision and normalise it mostly on 100µg). The way I'd compare AL-LAD and LSD visuals, body highs, and empathy is like comparing 4-HO-MET (AL-LAD) and 4-AcO-DMT (LSD).

Like LSD I found this stuff to have a very positive push and body high. In a blind test I wouldn't tell 150ug AL-LAD from 100ug of LSD but they were unique enough to be worth their own separate uses (i.e. LSD is by far better for art in my experience, AL-LAD is much more social and empathogenic for me.

I found the durations about the same. 7-8 hours. However AL-LAD took much longer to peak.

Not sure if I prefer this or LSD, they're too similar to really have a favourite.

Edit: Worth mentioning I smoked 5-MeO-DMT the night before so it's possible I had tolerance. I'd also taken LSD 1.5 weeks prior, and was on some Cannabis and benzos, however I take benzos and Cannabis with LSD usually too.

The gist of it:

• Dosage Taken: 150µg (micrograms)
  • Other Substances Taken Prior: Cannabis, Diclazepam
  • Strength of visuals: ++ mixed with +++
  • Strength of mindfuck: ++
  • Strength of empathy/body high: +++
  • Overall Strength: +++

Last edited:
Anyone know if you could be prosecuted In the USA for importing al lad? I know out of covered in the analog act but only if intended for human consumption.LSD is a ver serious offense in the USA.any feedback would be nice. Thanks

It would be illegal if caught unless you can prove you have a Schedule I license I imagine, but I'm no lawyer...

Anyone know if you could be prosecuted In the USA for importing al lad? I know out of covered in the analog act but only if intended for human consumption.LSD is a ver serious offense in the USA.any feedback would be nice. Thanks

It's legal, plus you aren't guilty of getting it shipped. It's legal unless you eat it. Then it isn't. Same way 25i was legal, 4-aco-dmt is legal, etc

Just tried 150µg the other day. Reminded me of around 100ug of LSD in intensity both mental and visual. I found the intense part of the visuals to be less intense than LSD

If you up the dose just slightly tho JG, the visuals will be so intense you can barely see across the room for them. I wasn't wildly impressed by 150 so I took 300 - massively more than a doubling in intensity. I was running round with my underpants on my head with purples exploding across the room everytime I opened my eyes. One of the most intense visual experiences I've ever had. Totally overwhelming and not particularly enjoyable to be honest. I hit the sweetspot at about one and a half blotters.

It's legal, plus you aren't guilty of getting it shipped. It's legal unless you eat it. Then it isn't. Same way 25i was legal, 4-aco-dmt is legal, etc

But how come all the research chemical suppliers in the US all got busted and got 20 years each? They were selling "legal" drugs too.

But how come all the research chemical suppliers in the US all got busted and got 20 years each? They were selling "legal" drugs too.

One guy got over 400yrs didn't he? Whether you're following the exact letter of the law or not, & especially if you're doing it on a large scale, they can totally jam you up if they want.

I really enjoyed all 3 experiences i had with this substance last year. Two were 300µg & one was 150µg+25mg 4-HO-DET & some MDMA. At some point would like to try it in the 375-450 range but haven't had a chance. The experiences i had certainly weren't lacking in any regard though, just felt like i could take it higher without ill effect. 300 mics definitely a solid dose though, & probably the most i'd take if being in public is a possibility. The combo was done with significant tolerance (from 300µg the night before. i know i know... i was in atlantic city for some phish shows on halloween weekend) but was still a +++ & retained a good bit of the AL-LAD flavor. Hard for me to say if i prefer this to LSD, but they're definitely in the same league, & yes i'm aware of the boldness of that statement ;)

I hope this one does become available again, I never got to try it when it was flourishing. LSD always seems overpriced and unavailable locally, and often not what it's supposed to be. Might be nice to have an alternative.

Status
Not open for further replies.