View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy AL-LAD Thread - Part 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rumor has it it will and soon, believe what you will.

Personally I think we'll see more eventually, the soon part, well we've been feed the same soon since it ran out, so....

Well believe what you will :)

Finally got an opportunity to try this one out. I can't believe people are suggesting beginners try one full tab of this; we had a very intense and difficult breakthrough experience with one full tab combined with 5-MAPB.

It might just be my favorite ever. I am still reeling from the experience two days later, and already feeling intensely nostalgic for it...

trip report here.

Perhaps it has intense synergy with 5-MAPB? From nearly all accounts, 1 tab is a very manageable and light experience.

EDIT: Great report, sounds like an amazing experience. :)

Last edited:
I wish all of them were laid as this one was. The nostalgia and yearning to "go back" is strong with this one.

I just think al-lad is a lot more forgiving and people are much more willing to up the dose for maximum visuals compared to LSD or Lsz

From what I gather combining with 5-MAPB probably potentiated the effects of the AL-LAD by a large margin. I am relieved there were very few bodily effects...

I enjoyed a combo of 100ug LSD and 150ug al-lad the other day. total duration was about 16 hours I had visuals for about 10 hours. the pastal shades of color I normally see on al-lad were less pronounced, more of a brighter shade of color. I normally have moderate anxiety on the come up of most psychedelics, including al-lad and LSD but I experienced no anxiety whatsoever with this combo. I noticed a small amount muscle tension in my thighs and neck but nothing to be concerned about. these two definitely flow well together which is to be expected. I lookforward to my next trial with 200ug lsd and 200ug al-lad which unfortunately will be the last of my al-lad :(

Looking forward to your next report shakan. I'm curious about this combo, it's sounds like a nice blend. Did you find that either LSD or the Al-lad were more prominent, or was it possible to notice? Did the headspace differ significantly from a straight up acid trip?

I felt that they combined perfectly together and I couldn't really differentiate between them, I had a even mix of both blocky geometry visuals(typical of LSD for me) and more fluid geometry visuals (typical of al-lad for me). colors were more pronounced then with LSD alone and less pronounced then with al-lad alone

I did notice that towards the end of the experience I was more clear headed then with with LSD alone. I predict that with my next trial of 200ug al-lad and 200ug LSD that the LSD will be more dominant.

even though I know many members here don't believe that there are different types of LSD I feel that it is worth noting that the LSD used is needlepoint

edit****

and no the headspace was not much different then LSD alone, but I find that the al-lad headspace is similar to LSD headspace.

hey guys anyone here store there al blots for an extended period like they woul store lucy an notice any degredation?

Had it stored like lucy for god knows how long - got to be close to a year now with no loss in potency.

Thank you so much.....in the first few pages of this thread there was much controversy about al's instability and that it need vacuum sealing and deep freezing in a chiro chamber only after having it blessed by a witchdoctor etc etc. HAHA

Shit he could mean in a drawer in a fairly tight container. LSD and the like definitely aren't the most stable but I think everyone over estimates the actual potency lose.

I can't say I was hugely impressed with NBOMe visuals. It was very visual, but more a kind of 'repeating' of what was already in my vision than real psychedelia...

I got this same bizzare effect off of 25c.....I mean cars , trees , buildings were looped so to speak. Like a computer program. Or a flinstones cartoon where they would be walking or driving and the background would repeat except this would happen motionless as well. I found it very psychedelic but like Ive heard someone say before likr "cheap Chinese acid" haha

Do any od you know if the hyperthermia side effect x3 of LSD is anything to be concerned about? And if so, what are some precautions to take?

Hey guys, I just semi recently acquired some blotters of "Mayan Calender" acid, but I highly suspect that they contained Al-LAD instead of LSD. I am experienced with acid and this was similar to good clean acid, but had absolutely zero headfuck to it, it felt almost like I had not even taken a drug at all at many points despite the intense visuals I had from two hits. The blotters had a clorful Mayan symbol design on them and were tastless as they should be, so that rules out NBOMe's, and it was too similar to acid but it wasn't quite acid. Also of note, the visuals were slightly more tryptamine like and the colors were dominated by pinks, yellows, and blues. Everyone else who took the Mayan Calender acid reported the same overall effects that I had. Think that they might have been Al-LAD?

Status
Not open for further replies.