• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Big & Dandy 6-APB Thread (Part 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't say one dose of one is equivalent of one dose of the other, but king of beans WAY overdid it with 500mg of both combined. A normal dose of 4FA is 150mg and a normal dose of methylone is 160mg. When you combine both you obviously need less, say 120mg of 4FA and 130mg of methylone. He took TWICE as much, while it is known he's binging almost weekly on serotonin releasers. And 500mg of 4FA and methylone has similar dopamine and serotonin depletion as 270mg of MDMA.

What I'm trying to say is, it's better to take his advices with a huge grain of salt with the knowledge that he is consistently frying his serotonin receptors.

Well first let me say that 4-FA provides little to no bad side effects for me, no matter what dosage I take. I get only good effects from it, so I never worry about taking 250 mg's. That is actually the dose I'd recommend to anyone. I am a very light person about 130 lbs, so I'm sure I would need even more than 250 if I weighed more. When I say more, I mean to achieve the full on 4-FA euphoria. I still definitely "Feel" the 4-FA even at low doses...it's just not the same euphoria you get with the higher doses. 125 is fine for many people, but 250 would be fine as well if you do not react badly. I've tried all sorts of doses with it. The first time I ever did it, I went with 250 mg's from doing my research that seemed like the right dose. And it was. Anymore than that, I don't need unless it's to redose.

I agree with you on how you compare the two...felt like I had about 300 mg's MDMA over the night. lol if I had to compare. But I disagree about your opinion that you should lower the dose just cuz you're combining. That doesn't make sense if you want to get the full effect. I guarantee had I taken half of what I did, I would not of rolled as hard. I like rolling hard, so I like bigger doses. Ive done both 4fa and m1 on their own and at the 125 doses. They dont do a lot in that dose range. Why combine "A little with a little"..lol but yeah my combo was cool, just like MDMA, same effects and everything.
MDMA is somewhat different, when it comes to dosage because I normally would like at least 150 mg's to start, then of course I'd continue to take it throughout the night. Since this combo felt exactly like pure mdma, had virtually the same side effects, come down, etc it could be compared in my opinion. I would probably say it did feel like over 200 mg's for sure. But it's been a while since I've rolled.

You are claiming that people shouldn't listen to what I say because you think I don't have enough serotonin to properly judge a drug? If that's what you think that is fine, but let me show you some proof that this is simply not the case. I used to binge on mdma, not any more. Havent done it in about a year. This combo was the first thing I've had to mimic a roll and I havent been this ate up for at least a year. The 4-FA on it's own does not fry your brain. At least mine it didn't. If I wasn't able to "Roll" I wouldn't of rolled balls from the 4-fa/M1 combo. So I don't understand why you would tell people to take my advice with a grain of salt?

I know what I'm talking about. I am actually one of the few providing the true dark side possibility of 6-apb which this site should be glad I am doing this because it helps for harm reduction. lol I am telling the honest truth, I've done the 6-apb 4 times at least now and every single time, the same lame thing, no matter what dose I took. Higher doses were a lot more trippy and stronger, but nothing special. Only cool thing bout 6apb is combining it with weed. Then you'll really bring out the visuals. Don't take 6-apb on it's own unless you have the highest quality batch (Which mine was supposed to be? I guess we wont know for sure without testing) One thing I do know, is that if a drug makes you "Roll" truly, then I will love that drug.

Bottom line, I didn't love 6-apb, it didn't come close to rolling. All batches are different though, so of course if you buy any of this shit, it's at your own risk. I'm just trying to provide real info here without people shooting it down, because everything I've said is 100% true. No delusions here. My serotonin tolerence was virtually zero when I first did the 6-apb, and I didnt feel any ecstastic feelings at all from the 6-apb. Felt more like a dirty trip. Pretty much everytime I did the 6-apb my serotonin was fresh (Fresh as it could be) because I haven't had the MDMA in a year, only took 4-FA a few times and I just haven't been frying my brain like I used to. So, let me know if you want to take back your statement or not. And if not, please provide a good reason as to why you would say something like that.

well this 4-fa stuff you keep gong on about in a thread that is about a completely different drug, really does seem the dogs bollocks, shame its not legal in the UK, i guess ill have to stick to enjoying (as95% of this thread do) 6apb, even though, obviously it is an inferior drug
also dude id be surprise if u have any serotonin left in a few years, and you cant just keep taking these new drugs as they come out eventually they get banned and your poor brain wont know weather its on a holiday or weather he can retire! if you get me?

I really wish you would stop posting in this thread kob. We get it that you believe this material is 'trippy' and isnt 'rolly'.

I really wish you would stop posting in this thread kob. We get it that you believe this material is 'trippy' and isnt 'rolly'.

^ This. I look at the 6-APB thread to get info on different people's view of 6-APB, not because I want to see page after page of one person's view on how good 4-FA is.

^ This. I look at the 6-APB thread to get info on different people's view of 6-APB, not because I want to see page after page of one person's view on how good 4-FA is.

I'm afraid I agree. I used to contribute fairly regularly to this thread. It seems to have gone a little off track and, in spite of many people's best efforts, stayed off track.

well this 4-fa stuff you keep gong on about in a thread that is about a completely different drug, really does seem the dogs bollocks, shame its not legal in the UK, i guess ill have to stick to enjoying (as95% of this thread do) 6apb, even though, obviously it is an inferior drug
also dude id be surprise if u have any serotonin left in a few years, and you cant just keep taking these new drugs as they come out eventually they get banned and your poor brain wont know weather its on a holiday or weather he can retire! if you get me?

Yeah I feel you. I know serotonin can be a bitch, wish it would regenerate faster. Let's say like 24 hours and you're back to normal! Then we could make the choice to roll everyday or not. lol But I don't think "god" wanted us to roll everyday or else he would of made our serotonin able to grow back faster. Life isn't supposed to be a breeze. We are here to learn things. So rolling is just another learning experience (And a great one I may add, which tripping is also a great learning experience as well) and is not to be abused. Just like anything else, moderation and rolling is one of the safest things you can do in life.(You're more likely to die doing almost any other common activity)

So basically you are correct. I, nor anyone else has enough serotonin to roll every single day of their life. For one point in time, I managed to pull it off bout 20 days out of the month though. I do know some little "Tricks" you can do, even with extreme tolerence situations, to make the roll come on stronger and last longer. There were only several times where I popped a few MDMA pills and didn't feel a thing. This was when I was doing it like 3 or 4 days in a row. By the third day you just don't have enough serotonin left for you to notice any euphoria at all from MDMA. All I got was a headache. (Had some bomb pills too which was sad that I did that, cuz those same pills had me rolling doors like a couple months before I started binging)

But in all honesty, it's not that bad. Serotonin does regenerate. No matter how much you fry your brain it is always going to grow back. (6-apb although to me felt extremely toxic with the after effects. Only did it a few times and I had already started getting brain zaps like I'd taken a lot of MDMA. But never once did I feel any serotonin rush, empathy or anything else from the 6-apb. But I did feel the trippy and mild rolling effects. Just nowhere near the level of MDA or MDMA like some people say.

I've already fucked my brain all to hell back in the 90's. No way I could (or would) top that experience. So, now it's like I'll roll whenever I can. I may of lost the "magic" but I didnt lose the ability to Roll. I don't roll too often, but I gotta admit the 4-FA can be very addictive on a psychological level because it works wonders for making your day better, and has no bad side effects for me. So I can take it very often with basically none of the bad side effects you'd normally get from MDMA or similiar substances. But I am a pretty smart person (And pretty stupid as well at times) when it comes to drugs so I can control myself. I normally don't roll more than 2 days in a row. Even 2 days in a row is no good cuz you don't get a good roll on the 2nd day. BUT if I wait at least one day in between (Every other day) I am able to achieve a good roll everytime. So while some of you wait 2 weeks or 2 months in between your rolls, I was waiting 2 days. I did this for about 2 years straight(from MDMA), And that never left me fried like the crazy binges I had back in the 90's. But I find 4-FA is so mild I can do it every day for a week, or every other day and have no bad side effects. The key is to quit then, take a break, then come back later. Never abuse the same drug for too long.

My 6-apb is still collecting dust, going to toss it in the garbage soon if I don't do it again. I found the 4-FA/Methylone combo to blow away the 4-FA/6-apb combo anyway so I doubt I'll be doing the 6-apb again anytime soon. Maybe in the future I'll try a different vendor, but now I've found the perfect MDMA replacement, no need to worry about any other drugs.

LOL I wish you would stop posting too.

And as for all others who feel the thread is getting off topic- It's really not. The focus here is 6-apb. But of course no one is forced to read my posts. So if you dont like them I recommend you simply skip over them. I ramble a lot and so of course my posts are going to sway a bit from times. That is the result of what I did to my brain with the MDMA. I guarantee you that I wouldn't be talking(Typing) like this if I was normal. I can go on forever, 1000's of thoughts run through my brain every second it seems like. So I can't keep track of them all.

The reason I am even here in this thread is because I feel that I am helping by giving people who have never tried this drug, a different insight on possible experiences they may have with it. Hopefully someone will take my advice and get 4-FA (instead of 6-APB) and end up having a much better night because of it. A normal person on average is more like to suffer bad side effects from 6-apb than they are from 4-FA. I found this out through obvious research. And I'm certainly not the only one claiming that 6-apb is a trip drug. Many people say that it is. Shit, isnt it even classified as a psychedelic? So no argument here. The argument comes from the people who just wont accept the fact that we have different definitions of words and different qualities of batches. (This can happen with anyone so we are all on the same level here. No one has any definite way to say or prove that their 6-apb will be the same as yours)

Again so there are no arguments, I am getting sick of explaining the same things over and over again. Lmao. My definition of tripping- ANYTHING that even feels like a trip, a mindfuck, like LSD, Shrooms, etc. And that to me, is the complete opposite of rolling. Rolling is so much in a different universe for me, than tripping is, you cannot even compare the two accurately...UNLESS you have someone who has high levels of serotonin already, they are more likely to experience a positive trip. Not the case with me. If I trip, it's almost guaranteed to be negative now a days. This is MOSTLY related to serotonin as I have no serious life issues really that would cause me to have a bad trip, other than liver problems. So no way the two could be compared for me. Even when I enjoyed to trip however I and everyone else I knew who HAD taken GOOD MDMA before, all agreed that rolling from MDMA was far better tripping. And we used to get bomb acid and shrooms too. So that wasnt an issue.

It was (and to me, still is)just common knowledge that Rolling is different than tripping and therefore you can't experience both at the same time, without it being different. Therefore how could 6-apb be anything like MDMA or MDA? Both of those substaces give what I would call a Pure roll. I never tripped off either of those substances. lol I've had clean MDA and to me it feels identical to MDMA just is stronger and lasts longer. I've never tripped from MDA. Candyflipping or Trolling is a different story. You can have good trolls, but in no way is a Troll like a roll. It's more insane and just a totally different experience. But yeah I dont mind trolling, but I do mind tripping. I didnt troll from the 6-apb, not even close really. I basically had a weak and dirty trip (and dirty weak rolling feeling at different points) in each experience.

Oh one final "Argument" from me to try and persuade anyone who is trying to decide between 4-FA and 6-apb-

There is no contest really! 4-FA is the CLEAR winner here and I will outline the points to make it simple.

POINT #1- 4-FA COSTS LESS! good quality 6-apb is supposedly very expensive.

POINT #2- 4-FA can be redosed with less side effects, therefore giving an overall longer "Experience" (I used the word experience, since so many different reports about APB causing you to trip or roll. Bottom line, even if you do enjoy to "Trip" and "Roll" you can enjoy the 4-FA longer)

POINT #3- 4-FA feels more like a pure roll, because it is NOT a psychedelic. (Now this is subjective, but just stating this for those who LIKE ROLLING and NOT tripping)

POINT #4- 4-FA can be combined with other drugs, with likely less side effects than combining 6-apb with other crap. 4-FA/M1 combo feels almost just like pure molly. You won't notice the difference if you do the right dose!

That's it. Those points right there, should tell anyone looking to roll that 4-FA is the obvious choice.

Last edited:
We have a 4-FA thread, if you wish to discuss 4-FA, please do so there and not in the 6-APB topic. Any posts about 4-FA here from now on will be deleted.

Assuring what you have is high quality, 6-APB, being an MDA analogue with similar effects, is going to subjectively be closer to your classic MDMA experience than 4-FA which is primarily a typical stimulant but also has some serotonergic effects of it own. That said, neither is a substitute MDMA, MDA, 6-APB, 4-FA are all different substances and should be treated as such.

Please keep the thread on topic, The King of Beans, you have made your point that the 6-APB you consumed did not agree with you. Even if what you had was not 6-APB or impure as I suspect, it is of course always worth sharing how you found the experience since it may have been 6-APB and it's worth people knowing that some people may react differently to it. However, this is something that needs only saying once, and not repeatedly on every page of the thread. It's starting to clutter the thread and isn't contributing anything new.

Also, please don't go advising people to take a combination of unresearched stimulants over the idea of taking one. While all of these substances are unresearched and carry dangers, combining them amplifies the risks exponentially, and isn't advised unless done with utmost care - even then, it can potentially be dangerous. Discuss the aforementioned combination in an appropriate thread, and feel free to write up an experience report or provide information, but please don't go to users of drug A and tell them "Hey try a combo of the unresearched drugs B and C, it's great!" - you have to remember, a good number of people here have very little knowledge about drugs and would happily hoover up a half gram line of any white powder, so that sort of advice is not very harm reduction oriented ;)

Please lets get the thread back on track guys. =D

----

Also:

But in all honesty, it's not that bad. Serotonin does regenerate. No matter how much you fry your brain it is always going to grow back.

Yes, serotonin regenerates, but this is not the concern with long term use of MDMA, MDA, and other similar serotonin + dopamine releasers like 6-APB, 5-APB, Methylone etc. In studies MDMA has been shown to damage serotonin axons, this damage is permanent. Studies suggest serotonin axon activity improves over time but iirc in rats and mice this process took around a year, while in monkeys even after 7 years they had not fully recovered - from a single neurotoxic regimen of MDMA over a week.

A better and longer explanation than my small one: http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/mdma/mdma_neurotoxicity1.shtml

The idea is to keep doses with these chemicals to the minimum, avoid large redoses, and keep the use spread out so that serotonin transporter down-regulation - and more importantly, neurotoxic damage to serotonin axons, can be kept to a minimum.

----

To start us back on track, has anyone sampled this at an ultra low dose, say ~20mg for more of a mood lift/light stimulation than a roll? What was the result? :)

Last edited:
Lol what? You still allow that nutter kob to post in this thread why exactly?

I will feed the troll.

KOB - you often do not "feel" neurotoxicity until a great amount of damage has been done. You cannot accurately say this or that chem is toxic based on your feelings.

We, too, are sick of you "explaining" your "points" over and over again. You have achieved your goal, your input is here and those looking into 6-APB can find it if they want. It is time to for you to return to the ecstasy sub-forum where you can find a kindred spirit to discuss rolling tips with.

I hope you are aware that the experience of true MDMA is said to capture all of the essence, peace, and beauty of psychedelics without the more "difficult" or "distracting" elements. To try and differentiate into "trip drugs" and "roll drugs" and put MDMA squarely into the latter camp is foolish.

When you say you have lost the magic but can still roll, what you mean is that you can still get really high off of stimulants. I am sure 40mg of Adderall would have you "rolling" by your definition.

I haven't spoke up sooner, but I'm TIRED of KoB's slander of my baby 6-apb. As someone bred on the old school, BANGING, E pills from the late 90's, I L L LOOOVVEE 6-apb. I have sampled it 6 different times, from 100 - 300mgs(including re-dose, plus combos with tryptamines), all being wonderful. I have tried 4-fa on 4 occasions, though not over 150mg. I have found 4-fa to not be nearly as good of an entactogen. 4-fa being a 4/10, 6-apb being a 9/10, and mdma being a 10/10. I think 4-fa is more of a lazy amphetamine salt with mild serotonine release. Please stop saying that 6-apb is a bad/dirty drug. Please start saying that your unknown powder is worse than 4-fa. And, if you can't say anything new, don't say anything.

Ssssoooooo...........

How bout them low dose trials??

No problem Jesusgreen I'll respect that.

I will feed the troll.

KOB - you often do not "feel" neurotoxicity until a great amount of damage has been done. You cannot accurately say this or that chem is toxic based on your feelings.

We, too, are sick of you "explaining" your "points" over and over again. You have achieved your goal, your input is here and those looking into 6-APB can find it if they want. It is time to for you to return to the ecstasy sub-forum where you can find a kindred spirit to discuss rolling tips with.

I hope you are aware that the experience of true MDMA is said to capture all of the essence, peace, and beauty of psychedelics without the more "difficult" or "distracting" elements. To try and differentiate into "trip drugs" and "roll drugs" and put MDMA squarely into the latter camp is foolish.

When you say you have lost the magic but can still roll, what you mean is that you can still get really high off of stimulants. I am sure 40mg of Adderall would have you "rolling" by your definition.

Well I've felt toxicity for a long time now. Long story but I fried my brain over a single weekend with a combo of potent serotonin drugs. Too way too much and almost died. Ever since I haven't been the same. But the fact that I stopped doing MDMA for about 7 years after that showed me that your brain can and does recover. You never get back 100% from permanent damage. But you still get most back.. But yeah, I should of noted that it can take a while in extreme cases. But for most people this won't be an issue. You have to abuse ecstasy excessively in order to get any serious damage. Some people don't have the liver enzyme though to break down the mdma. I've heard bout that before too, so MDMA isn't completely safe. But in moderation, it's a lot safer than many normal activities we partake in each day.

As for tripping and rolling, I see your point but I do not know anyone who considers LSD to make you roll, so I just use the definitions I was brought up with. Whatever 6-apb I have, it feels like you are tripping. So yeah you could compare it to LSD, even though many different effects come with each. I just like to keep it simple. If I say Rolling, I mean the common feeling one would consider to be rolling. I dont nessecarily mean that you have to take an "enactogen" or MDMA to roll. You can certainly "Roll" from 4-FA, but you have to know how to do it right. You've gotta have music, beer and other things to get you really going. Other than that, at low doses, 4-FA on its own is very weak compared to MDMA. But combine it with M1 (not recommended, just like no drugs are recommended to you...lol) and it ends up just like MDMA. So of course you gotta tweak experiences if you want to get the full effect. I doubt 6-apb taken by itself would provide anyone that good a time. Same goes with 4-FA or anything else.

In reference to your last point- Maybe it is because I lost the magic, (You are partially correct when you say I cannot really roll anymore) I certainly can roll and it's not the same as being on stims. (Yes 4-FA was classified as a stim, but it doesn't feel a pure stim at all to me. Feels more like mellow MDMA.) But I dont really "Roll" from MDMA alone. I need music, weed, beer, etc to really get me rolling. And I havent tried adderall but I seriously doubt it would compare to how hard I rolled the other night from that combo. Even MDPV doesn't compare and I hear that's stronger than Adderall, and I have done MDPV so bottom line is I just want you to know where you're wrong with your opinions about me. I do admit I have less serotonin than most, but still I have almost a normal amount most of the time, as long as Im not binging. This was the first time I've truly rolled in about a year when I did that combo.

And to redbong, (Glad you enjoyed your APB, I got mine from a site which had no bad feedback on the substance. In fact it was quite the opposite. So that still boggles me how this could happen if they are mixing it with MDAI and making it feel like piperazines. Even on this site we get a fair number of complaints on 6-apb from people. Not all of their batches could of been fake. I seriously doubt that. I think that died down back in 2011 didn't it? All that benzo fury bs?

Oh, and I started doing beans in the late 90's too. 98 to be exact. Pills were way better back then. Last really potent pill I got was back in like 2000 or 2001. I think the quality of MDMA over the years has simply diminished. Tolerance is partly an issue. (But the major issue I believe is quality) But yeah anyone can still roll if they know how.

Last edited:
A post in the 6-APB thread by King Of Beans? *keeps scrolling*

Seriously though, I think all his posts should be deleted. Harm reduction? He probably doesn't even have 6-APB. This thread is a train wreck with this guy. Oh look a new post in the 6-APB thread AW it's just more pointless useless off topic ranting.

This thread could just about be renamed and moved to The Dark Side and be more on topic.

the problem with kob's posts are that:

1. he's obviously not that bright for posting the same crap over and over for at least a month and a half (i'm not going to look back any further than that). one member mentions 59 posts at one point. his lack of intelligence and good judgement are only further reinforced by 2 - 5.
2. he drinks on pretty much every drug he takes. not saying combining substances is always a bad thing but always combining alcohol with potent compounds that typically provide plenty of activity on their own is pretty foolish, senseless, etc. this would obviously affect any experiences he posts about and he rarely mentions this.
3. he was eyeballing doses and probably still is. i didn't see any reference to him getting a scale since he admitted to such extremely foolish practices, again making any comments on a compounds effects utterly worthless.
4. he went through what he believes to be 3g of 4-fa in 2 weeks. really dude? maybe your constant, excessive use of 4-fa affects the effects of other compounds?
5. he even made light of going to the hospital after a bad trip or whatever. that's funny to you, huh? thanks for contributing to the negative attention drawn to this community and the inevitable banning of many good, useful compounds. i wonder if the lack of a scale had anything to do with this? my guess would be yes.

these things combined with his complete bias towards 6-apb and disregard of others opinions who disagree with him makes anything he has to say completely worthless imo.

as strict as BL typically is about all sorts of things, i'm shocked that he has been allowed to post for this long. i never post here but i felt the need to reinforce the opinions of others on this board that something should be done about this guy and his posts.

can anyone make suggestions about it´s neurotoxicity and possible cognitiv imairment ?#

too many people trying to play hero to this thread. All in all, it would probably be best if everyone ignored kob rather than trying to chew him out. Talk about 6-apb instead. People be feeding his arguments. His point was made; if you don't like it, ignore it. Don't challenge it. Talk about your experiences instead.

Anyways, I think I'm gonna try eating one of the 777 pellets. I think I may go out to see a movie with my girlfriend. I think they are only 50mg each, which I assume isn't a very high dose. I'm just trying to test the waters though. Normally I wouldn't go to the movies on an empathogen, but it seems like 6-apb should be alright. However, I'm considering just eating it at home and relaxing. Not really sure what to do yet. I have been putting it off for a while now.

Going to watch a movie would be very fun. However, I particularly like staying at home and eating a nice dose of 6. If I go out, I combine it with 5-APB to give me an energy boost. NOS is very nice with 6.

If i were at the movies on 6-apb i would not be able to sit still. My attention span disappears, however on a 50mg dose, who knows. i can say staying home is wonderful if you have good music going and lots of fun things to do.

I don't think I'd enjoy a film on the peak of 6-APB, I'd be too stimulated and wouldn't be able to focus on it for the duration. I'd be trying to talk through the whole film too and having to be quiet/silent would be horrible. I don't think it would be the best setting for such a drug.

However, if you were to see the film on your comedown, it'd be much more enjoyable. I find films on the comedown when you're no longer too stimulated and chatty are the perfect way to relax after a long night, and ease any negative feelings of depression you'd normally be experiencing :)

Also weren't the 777 pellets 50mg 6-APB + 50mg 5-APB? Or am I mistaken?

Status
Not open for further replies.