• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Big & Dandy 6-APB Thread (Part 4)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regarding MDA, I'd very much love to hear a side by side comparison between anyone who's tried them both. Would they be too hard to tell apart? Is one of them distinctly more euphoric etc in your opinion, or do they both have their place?
Ive used 6-APB about 30 times since last fall,and past few months upto a month ago or so I've used MDA 5-6+ times and dont think theres any/much difference at all.. 6-apb and mda felt pretty much like the same thing to me and I couldnt tell them apart..
I prefer 6-APB/MDA over MDMA cos I think it lasts a bit longer and is stronger (bit better for listening to music, I think). The visual part is just a "funny curiosity" after the peak is wearing off I think, and not very desirable imo.. not very strong either. I get similar kind of visuals (just eventually stronger) after smoking meth and going sleep deprived some days.
For the future I will get 6-APB instead of MDA simply because of its legal status and that it's cheaper as I dont really notice much/any difference between them.

Every time Ive tried taking 150-200mg+ mda at once (or 100mg mda+100mg mdma-) its been too much and i got sweaty/disoriented and throw up..about same with 6-apb I think. But once after I started on 110mg MDA, then redosed 200mg+ twice every 6hours before starting a meth binge with the last redose, that whent fine with no nausea or anything. Also I had diarrhea after 6-apb my first times, and other crappy aftereffects. I dont have that anymore, even after "long" breaks.. Also first times it was too much with 1 & 1/2 6-apb pill, that didnt seem to be a problem anymore like with the higher MDA doses that whent fine -- guess my body got used to the stuff somehow or something=s
Also will mention while Im here and remember- what I think happened after abusing 6-apb some period last fall that made me see a "clump" of color (?) in the corner of my eye for a second, I dont get that anymore but I think it has progressed (improved?) and is what some refer to as "shadow people", like when Im trying to sleep I sometimes see a "shadow" moving in the side of my eye (always left side of my left eye).. been smoking few g's of meth past months too tho maybe it had something to do with it aswell, but I think it started with 6-apb. Also I think Ive gotten some "panix anxiety" or something since then. All these things exacerbated and especcialy(usually only) noticable after sleep deprivation and cannabis I think. Anyway all of this seems to get better after staying away from drugs a while so hopefully nothing permanent or anything really bad,maybe just me. just thought Id throw it out there,bye for now:)

Thanks for the comparisons :) Just one thing I'll mention, you say you've rolled ~30 on 6-APB times since last Fall/Autumn? That's a lot - like MDMA and MDA, this is likely to be neurotoxic and of course alongside that you have the tolerance that will build and loss of magic, and the anxiety is likely related too. I'd advise you to slow down and give it a month or two between rolls if you want to keep enjoying it as you do. ;)

Intriguing. Anyone else have any input? Either way I'll give MDA a shot when I get the chance, but to see so few comparisons between the two drugs, given that 6-APB is an MDA analogue, seems odd to me.

I think the "magic" is MDMAs activation of 5HT1A receptors. Try throwing in 5mg 4-ACO-DMT or 4-HO-MET with your roll and see how that goes for you.

I can't get hold of either of those two; I do, however, have access to cubensis mushrooms and AMT. I'd be interested, to see how a threshold dose of either of those works out with 6-APB.

Hopefully wont be too long, before I can report back.

Does people who's wanna try 6-APB should avoid using depressants ( alcohol, benzo, opiates )?
Because they saying that 6-apb is similar to mda, and I heard that depressants addicts could not felt MDxx because something.
So we have same situation wit 6-apb?

6-apb and mushrooms combine beautifully. I did 150mg 6-apb and ate 2 grams of p. cubenis. I took the 6-apb about 1.5 hours before the mushrooms. By the time I had choked down the mushrooms, I was starting to roll. I went outside, smoked a bowl, and had a cigarette. Then the mushrooms started working their magic. The 6-apb was definitely dominant. The best way I can explain it is, I was rolling hard and thinking in infinity. Very much like a hippy flip.

some kid died at festival this weekend, the police and press are blaming 6apb. No doubt, as with methadrone, they're jumping the gun before the autopsy reports come back.
However, a ban now looks likely IMO

I've made a decision, definitely going for 6-apb this weekend, and as I'm advised I will be taking 150mg, not planning to re-dose. I will be sharing with a friend (same dose). I've got 500mg, so it'll leave me with 200mg.

What's it like at this dose?

Hi all. I've been through most of the dandy 6-apb threads and this last one made me sign up.
I hear people saying they do not get the same thing out of 6apb as others.
First time I had 6-apb, ordered it from a very reputable vendor known to most in the RC scene, of which I earlier had ordered good quality aMT, ethylphendidate and Etizolam. I was highly dissapointed at the 6-apb i received after i ingested 200mg in 2 doses.
The effects were similarly dissapointing to how user "The king of beens" describes them.
This made me dismiss the subtance.
That was however, untill I got my mits on a free sample of 6-apb with my order of 5-it of a different, less well known vendor.
I didn't think much of it the first time and had thought it was the real deal I was getting and that the stuff was just overrated so I didn't expect any more of this sample.
So on a bored night i decided to bomb 120mg of it and WOW, it was amazingly similar to the MDA we got the old days. Very, very close to the good old e's we had in the 90's, and I now prefer it over any RC I've tried inlcuding 5-it, meph, ethyl, 3-mmc and other legal euphoric stimulants. It' hard to imagine the magic wearing of witht this and it keeps on being a wonderful subtance for weekend use. I would like to add a few things though that I did not read in this thread.

1. I think the optimal dose is 110-140mg. Tolerance doesn't seem to increase except for chemical depletion in the neuro soup.
2. I find that it is less energetic than MDMA but only slightly less speedy than MDA and in terms of euphoria is on par with both.
3. I find that the main difference between 6-APB and MDA is that tripiness tends to set in at late peak, whereas with MDA it starts earlier.
4. This is important. I find that, even more so than with E, being well rested and have eaten a good meal a few hours before dosing, helps immensly with potentiating the effects.

Next I'd like to try pluggin it. Has anybody here have any experience with that and is it like most stims that are about 30% more potent with this ROA? Also I like to hear of those who have tried to combine it with something like MPA or similar to give that extra rushy/pushy e feel to it.

Peace

Last edited:
No chest pains for me but always (6-7 times) lower back ache. I wouldn't call it pain - just an uncomfortable ache

Hi all. I've been through most of the dandy 6-apb threads and this last one made me sign up.
I hear people saying they do not get the same thing out of 6apb as others.
First time I had 6-apb, ordered it from a very reputable vendor known to most in the RC scene, of which I earlier had ordered good quality aMT, ethylphendidate and Etizolam. I was highly dissapointed at the 6-apb i received after i ingested 200mg in 2 doses.
The effects were similarly dissapointing to how user "The king of beens" describes them.
This made me dismiss the subtance.
That was however, untill I got my mits on a free sample of 6-apb with my order of 5-it of a different, less well known vendor.
I didn't think much of it the first time and had thought it was the real deal I was getting and that the stuff was just overrated so I didn't expect any more of this sample.
So on a bored night i decided to bomb 120mg of it and WOW, it was amazingly similar to the MDA we got the old days. Very, very close to the good old e's we had in the 90's, and I now prefer it over any RC I've tried inlcuding 5-it, meph, ethyl, 3-mmc and other legal euphoric stimulants. It' hard to imagine the magic wearing of witht this and it keeps on being a wonderful subtance for weekend use. I would like to add a few things though that I did not read in this thread.

1. I think the optimal dose is 110-140mg. Tolerance doesn't seem to increase except for chemical depletion in the neuro soup.
2. I find that it is less energetic than MDMA but only slightly less speedy than MDA and in terms of euphoria is on par with both.
3. I find that the main difference between 6-APB and MDA is that tripiness tends to set in at late peak, whereas with MDA it starts earlier.
4. This is important. I find that, even more so than with E, being well rested and have eaten a good meal a few hours before dosing, helps immensly with potentiating the effects.

Next I'd like to try pluggin it. Has anybody here have any experience with that and is it like most stims that are about 30% more potent with this ROA? Also I like to hear of those who have tried to combine it with something like MPA or similar to give that extra rushy/pushy e feel to it.

Peace

I've tried plugging it around 3 times now. Each time I did it I feel like i wasted those doses. There was a lot more unwanted stimulation, seemingly more psychedelic tinges with less euphoric feelings. The best and strongest ROA I have come across is to mix the powder in with some water and leave it under your tongue for a few minutes until it has fully dissolved there.

I've made a decision, definitely going for 6-apb this weekend, and as I'm advised I will be taking 150mg, not planning to re-dose. I will be sharing with a friend (same dose). I've got 500mg, so it'll leave me with 200mg.

What's it like at this dose?

I've always stuck to 150mg except one time where I dosed 150mg and then another 100mg an hour later when the drug was starting to hit me.

I imagine the effects of this would be closer to 200-225mg taken all at once since it wasn't all in one go, but it was simply too much for me, my heart was racing uncontrollably to a level that felt potentially dangerous, I had some significant vasoconstriction and the comedown was hellish leaving me feeling like a complete wreck. The week or two after were quite depressing too.

It was more euphoric than 150mg of course, but there was much more increase in side-effects than there was in the positive effects. Of course this depends on any existing tolerance you have to similar substances, body weight etc, but I'd rather: Give your friend 150mg, then take 175mg both times yourself, than 150 + then 200. Or take 150 while your friend tries 175, then try 175 next time.

However if you weigh more or have some existing tolerance to MDxx and other similar drugs then taking 150mg the first time and 200mg the second time will surely cause few if any problems. I'm on the lighter side both weight wise and tolerance wise though and for me going over ~175mg would cause too many problems to be worth it.

Jesusgreen, I remember you asking if anyone had used 6-apb at the 20mg range as a slight mood enhancer. I searched around and couldn't find anyone who had done this. So, I tried it out. It should be noted that this is my first time experimenting with this substance.

I nommed a capsule of 20mg at about 8pm. It did indeed bring my mood up a bit. It was mixed with a beer right around when I began noticing threshold effects. Needless to say, it didn't feel intense at all. But it was there, I could feel it ever so slightly. There was a slight increase in mood and sociability (as if I was maybe 3 beers in, instead of 1). As time went on, I had a few more beers and was able to converse with a few friends until the wee hours of the morning. I usually go to bed around midnight or 1am on nights like these, but we were up until about 5am.

All in all, I'd like to see how 40mg acts in this kind of atmosphere. Some of these friends wouldn't feel comfortable with me being on some random drug so I was flying under the radar. For what it's worth, I'm not too well versed in the ways of empathogens. I'm more of a psychedelic guy.

I would like to add an observation I made: I'm partial to having a good amount of 6-APB in me, but the stimulant side effects often diminish the quality of the experience.

I found that the later in the day I dropped, the lesser the intensity of the stimulant effects is. I once took 6-APB when sleep deprived and found the stimulant effects to be mostly absent and the euphoric/empathogen effects augmented.

In my experience, the longer ago you slept before dosing, the more modest the stimulant effects are relative to the serotonergic/oxytocin effects.

Also, MDMA locks up my bladder, but with 6-APB I can pee without difficulty.

Sorry if this has been brought up before...not seen it so im asking...has anyone stored and dosed in ethanol? or some other common liquid used to store chems? Would this work because I dont have a scale and want to buy a gram.

Wow...lot of heat in this thread
My 2 cents - I did a shit ton of pills in the 90s, so no stranger to MDMA.
I preffer a 5/6apb combo [ 120mg 6 + 100mg 5 = intense but best drug experience of my life ]

I dont get any kind of come down...but MDMA left me ruined for days.

Maybe because my lifestyle is a generally healthier than it was back then ?

did get some brain zapz from the 'official' pellets tho..

ps - i do tend to dose early [ no longer go to raves n such, i'd rather go for a long walk in the country side with my mp3 player ]..never loose sleep...could explain why i dont suffer after

^ I'd say the being ruined for days after MDMA was either due to abusing it, or maybe due to the fact you were taking pills which may have sometimes had other substances in them.

Personally I find MDMA to have a much easier comedown than 6-APB, though 5-APB's comedown was just as easy/easier.

I agree about the combination being great, and I found 5-APB + 6-APB to beat MDMA, 6-APB or 5-APB alone even at lower doses, I'm not sure I'd go as high as 120mg 6-APB and 100mg 5-APB though, as 100mg 6-APB + 50mg 5-APB was incredibly intense and gave me 9 hours of peaking already. :D

You say you prefer to go for a walk in the country with your MP3 player now - do you not find it frustrating not having anyone to talk to? I'd love that sort of relaxed environment for a roll but I think I'd struggle without someone to talk to.

After having a nice family BBQ yesterday I figured I`d treat myself to a Sunday morning of 5 and 6 APB. So I started off with 120mgs of 5-apb plugged then 90 minutes later dosed 70 mgs of 6-apb(also plugged). Now I find eating any amount of 6-apb makes me vomit during the come up. That`s why I`ve been experimenting with rectal admin. However I feel that(rather surprised by this) plugging is not the best route for this drug. I don`t seem to get the full effects from plugging as I would eating the dose. And I still puked about 65 minutes after the first dose today. That was surprising!

I wonder why rectal admin isn`t as efficient as oral consumption with the apb`s?

Status
Not open for further replies.