• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Big & Dandy 6-APB Thread (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has anyone tried using this stuff on one trip per week basis?

What kind of tolerance have you developed, can you feel it and have you been using any other drugs in meantime?

I'm not asking to tell me not to do it.

Took 115 mg on a Sunday. Retested the same amount 1 week later. While there was an undeniable effect, something about it was definitely muted though not quite a "tolerance" in the traditional psychedelic sense. Tried again 1 month after that, and things seemed closer to what they were originally. However, 20 mg 2C-I taken 1 week after 6-APB had the full anticipated effect. Unfortunately no further tests have been conducted. Look forward to hearing about your own experiences.

I've taken the overdose 125mg + 125mg t3h+ like I stated before, week after I've taken 80/55mg 6/5-apb then t2h+ another, same dose and I can't really tell, cause it was the mix. It felt a little more dull IMO. I don't think I'll be trying the mix, or 5-apb again.

6-apb has this damn magic i SO loved the other night.

Has anyone tried using this stuff on one trip per week basis?

What kind of tolerance have you developed, can you feel it and have you been using any other drugs in meantime?

Yeah I've been using with MXE pretty heavily one night per weekend for a while. A few nights I have even tossed in a tryptamine for extra fun. I don't feel much tolerance has developed but I exercise for 5 days in between each use, eat a good diet and get plenty of rest the day after use.

Well the mix of 6 and 5pb could itself be fantastic IF I didn't eventally come out of my house. You knw these meth faces don't you/ If you don't , trust me there's nothing thata can save them.
Even id there are many higher euforia-inducinhg drugs. Short story quick, i Got serousously beaten on my left eye. Well I don't see anything with my left eye. Of course police isn't there if you need them. Just for a aband of no-lifer scumbagis wholl'prepare one intrea venoius shit out of my pain DAMMMMN.
I'm being too generous on this drugs easy to abuse damn.

Edit: well this is Prague though. Prague is a dangerous city if you don't jave good contants. After 2 years of living there I still don' t have those and it took it's toll today.
Simply one useless methface came to me and said "you'll either give me 50grams of good weed or everybodys going to fuck your arse here". Since I never sold weed before I just stared at him like mad which result in a nasty punch in face. FUCk I so wish to those people would all just evaporate. I also do wear glasses which got seriousnly fucked up by all those puches.
I asked it alredy & will never cease to ask, why Czecks like methamphetamine so much??? It's so weak euphoria compared to the time when you serarch for next dose oh Fuck.

EDIT2: Next time I promise I'll just thay at home all the time on APB.i It's too strong for clubs to me. I wish nI stayed my y left eye by monday it reaaaaaaly hurts now.

mate that's horrid. hope you're ok. didn't know czech had a meth issue!

They do, but I've been once in Prague and it didn't seem like a harsh city during nights, lol... I actually enjoyed it back then without drugs.

Sorry to hear that tho.

It's OK, you know I was probably more scared than was necessary, I often used to a bit paranoid when meph was wearing off too, seems this thing might cause it too. I remember I wasn't saying anything harsh to them but maybe something else provoked them, I have known them for some time and they are crazy addicts. I should have definitely stayed at home, it seems too intense for me take in clubs or maybe very low dose. If nothing else those huge pupils are enough to make people notice you too much

I just have a big bruise around eye and theres some blood in it but it can't be bad , I can see perfectly after 2 days :) I'll just look like a "thug" on lectures although I'm a peaceful guy but who cares

Comedown/next day feel was obviously worse than after taking 2 pills but nothing terrible. Huge tiredness yes, (had to sleep for 11 hours), low desire to eat, even lesser to have sex (exact opposite to meow) but no heart/chest/breathing/pressure/headache/bowel problems. Yesterday I felt a bit sad and sensitive which was really strange - almost like a girl, things that I normally wouldn't care like people dying in car crash could almost make me cry. Today I feel perfectly fine.
Doesn't seem addicting. I will wait at least 3 weeks now though based on my bad experiences with every weeks abusing of similar things...

Overall I can recommend this - if you can get it in your area - since most posts in this thread are old I conclude it's not a very common compound

I don't get stimulant comedowns so my experience is invalid.

Has no-one else had trouble using it the second time (the next week, not redosing)?

I'll be trying some dose, dunno yet what dose, on this weekend (Thursday or Friday). Will tell ya about the tolerance. But this will be hard to examine, after all, my first experience was VERY strong due to overdose, while second was a mix... Which was quite meh for me.

Today i bought one benzo fury pill from a well known head shop in leeds, uk. He said it came from on of the main 5 distributors. On the packet it says *snip* Their site is wholesale only by the looks of it and seems pretty legit compaired to some. Packet contains a single 120mg pill.
What is the stated dosage? I am a safe clubber and would rather have half, but not sureif this would do anything?
Can alcohol be mixed with it?
I will open the packet later and test a small amount with ez test marquis (which i also bought from the same headshop)
It seemed pretty expensive for the single pill, not sure if this is a sign of quality or not, but as i say, it is a legit head shop that has been around for many years

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd take that email out of your post.

In general alcohol isn't a great idea to mix with things and even more so on the first time you're trying it. The stated dosage says 120 mg, why would we have a a better idea than you? I'd think you'd feel 60 mg (half) but it wouldn't be that strong.

Opened the packet and its a dark green sort of colour, is this normal? Tested with Marquis and it went a light brown colour with slight flecks of purple

Last edited:
Okay, next question - what about dosage? Given that there are so many different people selling different quality 6-APB the dose range seems to vary widely for similarly intense experiences, probably due to some product being adulterated. For those who've had what they assume (or have tested) is real, clean, 6-APB - how much would you recommend taking?

Along with that, how much would you take for a light experience - e.g. a nice high but able to handle yourself well and not give away that you're high at all (aside from pupil dilation?) - and what about a very intense experience?

Does sublingual work well with this? If so, by how much does the come up get shortened?

I'm getting 500mg soon. I'd expect based on reports to get either 3 strong or 2 strong 2 light/medium experiences from that much based on what I've read, but I thought I'd hear some peoples opinions first. I very much hate being underwhelmed, but I don't want to dose any more than I have to since I only have 500mg total.

In terms of what I'm looking for in the experience: Euphoria (the more the better, duh! :)), Enhanced Music Appeciation, Desire to talk/connect with people, Enhanced touch/other senses. The trippier side to this chemical is a bonus but if I can get all of the other effects with a lower dose then I'm not too worried about it. Basically looking for a party/club drug since my current stash is just psychedelics and weed - I'm nervous that I might be disappointed with this, but guess I won't know until I find out :)

Is 100mg for lighter experiences and 200mg for more intense ones? Or do you take the 200mg because of tolerance after the first dose? Thanks in advance :)

I will test again tonight and post results here.

Personally the first time i would take 100mg or less. Better doing that than taking 200-300 and finding its very strong and being screwed.

I was sold 2-cb and had a tiny amount, maybe 10mg max, i was out of it and couldnt handle it. Paranoid and had to go home. No idea what it was, maybe dob, dom or something else. If i had 100mg of that i think i would have been sectioned! A friend had about the same amount and said he was tripping big time too

200-300mg would be totally crazy for first time if it's pure, half those numbers and it's good.

100mg was a very mild experience for me an I am sad to say it but I am an elite drug user.

Well, I'm confident in the quality so I'm not worried about it being DOM - plus I'll of course be taking a 1 or 2mg allergy test first :)

As for it being too intense that's not a worry either since I've taken doses of above 50mg of 2C-E and above 75mg of 4-AcO-DMT, and > 1 gram of Ketamine in a single dose before - I do quite like to "jump in at the deep end", I'd be much more worried about getting underwhelmed than being overwhelmed, however as I've said I want to conserve it obviously so the least I can take without being underwhelmed is probably what I'd go for :D

bighooter, how much do you take then? I weigh 145lb, average tolerance to most drugs, very low to some (e.g. weed, which was still giving me intense 5-6+ hour highs from ~0.3g even when I smoked all day every day for around a year)

Well I'm generally low-doses of everything user, forgot to say.. especially in last 4 months I did very little of anything so 135mg was really enough for me. I can imagine though in times of using meph I could handle more.

Status
Not open for further replies.