• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Big & Dandy 6-APB Thread (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Guys do ur research on the vendors, when u get the real deal this stuff blows mdma out of the water IMO, I bombed 125mg the other night for the first time and the euphoria is unbeleivable, best drug I have ever had, couldnt reccomend it highly enough, only downsides vs mdma are the increased jaw tension and inability to sleep during comedown

Is BS...is what I meant to say. Doesn't beat mdma.

Is this chemical an amphetamine? I'm under the impression that it is an analogue of MDA but I wanted to be 100% sure.

Is this chemical an amphetamine? I'm under the impression that it is an analogue of MDA but I wanted to be 100% sure.
yeah i think so, atleast thats what wiki said. looking it up again now i see this: "Chemically, it is of the phenethylamine and substituted amphetamine classes.", i also cant sleep for a long time after so guess its pretty right. think i read in a thread here somewhere it got detected in amphetamine test, too. an analogue of mda (which is an amphetamine), effects match those described for mda pretty well i think, Ive never tried MDA tho. sry cant say for sure im newb..

also i should add, altho im not sure it can be attributed to this drug or anything maybe its just me, Im pretty new to pills in general and only taken 6-apb 6-7 times now a while ago and month+ ago last now which was a lil overdose- think ive noticed some weird mental effects i have never had before. ive smoked weed pretty much 24/7 for 12+yrs tho i finally havent smoked in a few weeks now (partly cos of this-), never had anything like it before and its not that bad but, ive had some weird small experiences such as: in the side of my eye sometimes its like a see a small blop of (psychedelic, all kinds of-) color for like a half sec, bit hard to explain..and just for like half a second barely i notice it, cant focus on it or anything, just barely in the side of the eye for like half a sec every now and then. its not really a problem or anything, just happens now n then. also some kindof pressure or something with my eye? not sure hard to explain.. im wondering if im thinking a bit different too..and like "forgetting" words when trying to put together long sentances when talking. been pretty good mood lately, thats nice just afraid itd turn and get me into a long depression or something.

also i think i apprecciate music in a different and better/more intense way than i did before i tried these pills, like a tiny bit as i had it while on these pills. also im not sure it can be called a hallucination cos i didnt really SEE anything, but some times it happend i got almost "shocked" just by seeing something that barely resembled something, or even by seeing my cat, as if my brain thought it was something horrible or something for like half a sec.. pretty weird, like a hallucinated emotion if thats possible? lol not sure how to say it, that was a night aftr i hadnt slept for long and was really stoned, bn nervous bout toking since then incase it got worse or such. also something i feel more sure about is cos of the pills are some kindof breathing problems that started on comedowns, not really breathing problems.. its in my head i think, i sometimes "forget" to inhale and its a bit bothersome,only bad when trying to sleep. all these things become much more apeparent and stronger after i smoked weed and even stronger when i smoke weed after i whent sleepless for seeveral days. now i havent smoked weed or anything in weeks+ and none of this (except the color and breathing problems at rare times) is noticable. the past times i smoked weed i didnt really feel like cos i knew to expect the breathing problems,pretty uncomfortable. again im not sure it has anything to do with these pills, maybe its just my brain acting up for other reasons,guess im in a kinda bad situation in some ways.. havent done other similar pills or anything just smoked alot of hash all the time thru the years, now planning to chill out with all drugs for a good while incase this could be serious n get worse. if not ill prolly do these pills n stuff again at a later time..
also maybe worth mentioning as besides 6-apb the only chemical ive consumed since then is another kindof chemical,one to stop smoking cigarettes (and i succeeded btw!=) is varenicline/champix, never had the "hallucinations" before those i think, would think 6apb is more likely to do that as ive had pretty strong hallucinations on it, tho id doubt those pills had anyhting to do with it... but, never know. all these pretty "major" things compared to my normal happend in past months now tho.

just thought id throw it out there incase anyone else noticed similar.. maybe just me being crazy or something tho i dno8(..also i never verified what i have is 6-apb either but i think so.

Last edited:
ive had some weird small experiences such as: in the side of my eye sometimes its like a see a small blop of (psychedelic, all kinds of-) color for like a half sec, bit hard to explain..and just for like half a second barely i notice it, cant focus on it or anything, just barely in the side of the eye for like half a sec every now and then. its not really a problem or anything, just happens now n then. also some kindof pressure or something with my eye? not sure hard to explain.. im wondering if im thinking a bit different too..and like "forgetting" words when trying to put together long sentances when talking.

I posted a thread earlier about tripping when I am sober, seing things and pressure in my eye is also one of the things I experience (it also feels like a cool pressure on my eyelid). 6-APB is the substance I have used the most in the past few months. I've also been having speech problems where I start a sentence then forget what I am saying (maybe stuttering, or a nervouse tone would describe it), however I get this a lot when under the influence of Ketamine as regular users will know you can't get your words out on K.

I cannot and wont say that 6-APB has brought on all of these effects because I cannot remember how long I have been experiencing them.

Any reports of the real 6-APB's 'effective' experience duration? I'm having an 8 hour party soon and I need advice on how to deal with this situation.

Obviously duration varies some from person to person, but i'd guess one decent size dose & maybe a 1/3-1/2 size booster would be all you'd need unless you have a pretty high tolerance to such things.

Also, has anyone combined this with 2c-e?

Any reports of the real 6-APB's 'effective' experience duration? I'm having an 8 hour party soon and I need advice on how to deal with this situation.
I got good all-nighter mileage from a reasonable starting dose and two slightly more moderate redoses (1/2-2/3 of starting, in my case). Redose cycle was every 3-4 hours for me.

That said, I only did it once with the desired effects. Since then it's been an oddly dysphoric, ready-for-bed kind of experience. Great night the first time though.

Wow, this stuff is awesome, but have faith in it if it takes a long time to load in. Mine was really kicking in 3 hours after ingestion in capsule (125mg), and so I've made mistake adding another 125mg just 10 minutes before the real deal.

Euphoria, body feeling, trip mindset, empathy are just on the highest level here. I'd recommend it to anyone, but really do NOT redose like I did.

I'm hoping I can go to a party on this stuff again without losing effects like your apb did. It really makes your body FEEL the music!

Not sure what caused its fall from grace for me but it probably won't happen with you. It's not a complain I've heard from anyone else yet.

The one time it actually did good things to me, the come up started at around the +0:40 mark after ~100mg. Quite a discrepancy from yours but I was bombing the powder on an almost empty stomach due to a long day of train travel beforehand. I also have a general bodily trend that tends towards quick onset of drugs. Disappointingly every time I actually want to put on some weight, I have to eat >4800 calories a day.

Hopefully this shit will come back to me in time but I'm in no hurry. The last 2 times (3 times total, 250mg each time, done across 2 weeks) have been a bit like taking a heavyweight kappa opioid receptor agonist, having a few drinks (I'm a depressive drunk so this is definitely a bad point :p) and then loading on a purely functional stim, enough to keep sleep just outside your reach. And all for nothing good whatsoever. Will perhaps reconsider it in the new year if the RC market hasn't gone to (even more) fuckery by then.

I know what you mean about the music. The first time I did it, me, and the few remaining mates after a party at mine, played Singstar for 8 hours straight. Quality night. =D

wow, this stuff is awesome, but have faith in it if it takes a long time to load in. Mine was really kicking in 3 hours after ingestion in capsule (125mg), and so i've made mistake adding another 125mg just 10 minutes before the real deal.

Euphoria, body feeling, trip mindset, empathy are just on the highest level here. I'd recommend it to anyone, but really do not redose like i did.

I'm hoping i can go to a party on this stuff again without losing effects like your apb did. It really makes your body feel the music!

it is amazing.:\

Hell yeah. I got 250mg sample, and now I'm buying 0,5g from the same guy ASAP :D this is too good to be missed. Music really 'gets in your head' like if it was there all the time. Who tried, knows what I mean :)

ow yea, and another edit: everything seems beautiful to you (well, maybe except fights and shit like that... stupid alcohol), but if a person isn't really beautiful you start to look at him as if he is in some kind of beautiful situation.

what's the tolerance for that? Most likely it's best to wait at least a month, but I've seen a report of a guy who ingested another 125mg week later after 1st time and he said he didn't feel a difference.

Had anyone problems with urinating on comedown? I mean, urinating all the time non-stop when you DON'T want it.

CAN'T.
WAIT.
TO.
TRY.
MORE!

fuck i'm about to cry when i think of that one night

Last edited:
I'd also like to know if anyone has dosed this with 2c-e, or maye 4-aco-dmt?

Finally will get the chance to try some of this (powder). Thinking of doing around 125-150mg sometime in the next week. Have high hopes for this compound - looks very interesting. Did try a pellet a while back (greenish-blue I think), was a bit underwhelming, but pleasant. I suspect that was a dose related issue though as I only took one (plus people have reported wide variations in the strength of the pellets...).

This compound is absolutely fucking amazing - tried it on Tuesday for the first time.

I took 200mg because I had done m1 and 4-fa Saturday, thus I expected significant tolerance. I will try 150mg next time... the come up KICKED MY ASS. Overwhelming sensations, anxiety and nausea - I puked, and once I puked, every negative aspect of the trip disappeared instantly. Intense euphoria, amazing body high, CEVs reminiscent of the 2c-x series, slight OEVs, music sounded fantastic - everything about this drug was on par with the best entactogens, and it did very much remind me of my MDA experience, although not quite as euphoric or visual. Still, I would personally rank this drug above MDMA, below MDA, overall it was an incredible experience. I had a tan powder.

I'd also like to know if anyone has dosed this with 2c-e, or maye 4-aco-dmt?

Some of my friends decided to combine 125mg of 6-APB (tan powder) with 40mg of 2c-e (fluffy hcl powder) for a Ghostland concert. I personally would LOVE to try this chemical in combination with 4-AcO-DMT. The psychedelia of 6-APB seems very warm in a tryptamine-esque way. 6-APB is a glorious chemical. 100-125mg gives me the cleanest stimulation I've ever experienced, strong empathogenic vibes, and beautiful visual patterning. It's in my magical half-dozen, ranked over MDA and MDMA!!!

More domestic US vendors are starting to carry this compound, so if you use one of these vendors, go ahead and get some!!! You'll know what everyone here is raving about. I know there was some controversy at first, claiming this chemical didn't live up to the hype, but I think if you look nowadays, you'll find that it's blowing minds everywhere!

How are you guys finding the after effects for the following days from a reasonable dose, say 100-125mg? On par with MDMA? Suicide Tuesdays, etc.?

I never noticed any effects in the days after, but I only tried it once or twice (150mg).

Don't EVER overdose this stuff.

You're risking serotonin syndrome, and the comedown is a bitch - hard psychosis. Easy to lose your mind if you don't pay attention... And when you do pay attention, you hear all those voices around you calling the police and stuff, people you pass rob you etc etc. you get the thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.