• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Big & Dandy 6-APB Thread (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
So this doesn't sound like a great chem for a stimulant induced psychoses like myself but I am still very attracted to it. Had no problems with 5-APB or 5/6-APB combo a few times though.

Hardcoreprawn, it'd be good to stay cautious. We do not offer identification advice on Bluelight and while someone can report back on their experiences with those particular colour pellets that doesn't tell you if the ones you're talking about are the same. Anyone can produce their pellets in any colour they like, and this is no indicator of what they contain.

You should look at obtaining a test kit if you're unsure about what you're getting :)

I heard the weird voices(like friend talking while he really isnt in the house) in the end of the 6-apb. Same happened when i was on amt and salvia caused this too..but everytime there has been lot of drinking alcohol before and i've been wake all the night and very very tired then. And redosing 6-apb is not good, bad comedown, redosed about 3-4 times. Next weekend i will only take one bomb maybe 120mg. Its been two months break from this substance and its great to have it again : )

Just to add something about the stimulant psychosis-like effects, my roommate recently took snorted 50mg 6-apb and ate a 10mg methylphenidate, and re-dosed on 6-apb in amounts of 40mg twice more, evenly space out by two hours.

He saw the hallucinations too, people peeping out of closets and doorways, rats scurrying along the ground, etc. When he took the 6-apb and 2c-t-2 with me (same dose) he did not get the stimulant psychosis hallucinations.

Anyone else get a bad feeling in their head next day not a headache just really warm head..I know every time i haven't drunk much water but doubt thats the prob otherwise i'd have a headache?

From what people are saying it would seem that the psychosis is probably more a product of mixing certain substances. Personally I have tried 6-APB twice now with doses of approximately 125mg orally (redosing with 75mg 3 hours later), and not had any issues using it by itself. I do plan on possibly combining it with another RC in the future (most likely 4-fa), and I will be sure to be careful with my doses from what i am reading here.

It doesn't look like there's a 6-APB combinations thread. Hmm, it might need one soon.

For now though, how does this combine with alcohol? What about weed? MXE? Or do you guys prefer it on it's own?

Probably taking it for the first time tonight. Thinking of splitting my 500mg into either 4 doses (100mg, 100mg, 100mg, 200mg) or 3 doses (either: 125mg, 175mg, 200mg OR 150mg, 150mg, 200mg) and taking them one month apart - the first of them tonight, if I still have time (I just woke up and it's 6:30pm, still need to eat breakfast and dinner, and don't want to dose on a full stomach)

Final question, would you guys prefer to take this at home relaxed on your own for the first time, or out at a club?

Definitely relaxed at home for the first time - the come up can be surprisingly rough and nauseating - there's the potential for things going haywire in public.

For you (having read your high dose history, and me being much the same), I would suggest 175mg for a first time. 200mg was just slightly too much but was still a blast.

It combines very well with weed. I can't comment on anything else but I would imagine alcohol, like with any psych/stim, will probably dull 6-apb's effects.

Interesting, I've actually enjoyed the alcohol + psychedelics mix, in terms of a recreational experience (I think my first time with this mix was my 18th birthday) there was extreme synergy, amazingly euphoric and I loved it. It also helped the bodyload that I usually get if I'm not moving about on 2C-E. That said, it took away the introspective side of things mostly, I never delved too deep into myself that night.

175mg does sound good and other people have suggested that particular dose to me, however only having 500mg total, I'd much rather increment my doses rather than starting with the highest, and taking less next time. I take it you think the 150,150,200 split would be better than 125,175,200 then? Unless it'd be interesting to experiment with insufflating small bumps during the experience - in which case I could split it into say two 180mg doses, with 70mg to insufflate on each experience (possibly more on the second one if I don't use much the first)

I have a little weed left. I'll probably save it for the tail end of the experience though. I'm glad you think the first time would be best at home, since I was quite anxious about going out on it tonight without proper planning, but this way I can get a feel for the substance in the safety of my home, with plenty of good music, water, and the internet at my disposal :D

In the end I dosed just over 150mg (measured 150mg, but then there was a smallish bump that I hadn't put back in the pile which I consumed alongside it) and I'm having an utterly amazing experience. Eyes rolling back in my head, touch feels awesome, music is otherworldly, surges of electric pleasure and euphoric rushes.

I MUST write a report once I'm down. Let's just hope the comedown is smooth.

Dont worry, comedown is gentle, and slow. But you begin to feel to vasostriction when you are coming down.

Emotionally the comedown was smooth as can be, in fact in that sense it was just like any drug, the intense euphoria subsided and was left with a milder euphoria/afterglow, but that continued until I slept, and I still feel happy today. No depression in sight.

Took me absolutely ages to sleep though. I was insanely stimulated for hours after the experience itself ended, I think I finally slept around T+13:30 or T+14:00, and I was still fairly stimulated and pupils were still dilated at that point. I'm not sure if 6-APB always lasts that long or it's the fact that most drugs last longer for me than other people.

Today my arms and legs hurt like hell, I think it's muscle tension since there's no noticeable vasoconstriction and I wasn't dancing or anything since I spent most of the time in my chair. Jaw hurts too and there's still a little jaw tension/grinding, pupils back to normal, eyes wiggling occasionally though - all down to muscle tension I believe.

I'll report back tomorrow since people say day 2 tends to be the worst if anything, but as of now there's no real hangover, just physically worn out. Feel a little spacey too but no different to the day after dissociatives or psychedelics.

It was a very good experience though, and felt a lot healthier on the body and mind than say Mephedrone - though that's no indicator of if it actually is or not. Shame that I'm going to stick to the one month rule, I'd love to indulge again soon. :)

Hi! I'm new, registered to post in this thread.
I used quite a lot of MDMA about 10-15 years ago until the magic was gone and the "hangovers" became to severe. I quit for a couple of years until a new magical experience with MDMA crystals 4 years ago. From that moment my MDMA use became more frequent and again the magic got less and less. Now with 6-APB I'm hoping for a good MDMA alternative.

I got a hold of this chemical, I'm pretty sure I got the real deal (powder). I want to use this on NYE on a big techno party but it's always risky to test a unknown substance on a "special" event. You don't want to f*ck it up by taking to much, to little or even a completely diffrent substance than you expected. On the other side...I don't want to test it now, overload my already-fried-brain and dull the experience cause of to little serotonin.

So what I realy like to know...if I try this now, will 31-12-2011 be far away enough to have (another) amazing experience?

Status
Not open for further replies.