• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Big & Dandy 6-APB Thread (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why should overdosing this stuff have any higher chance for serotonin syndrome than any other stim? I'm not trying to defend 6APB just askin. Also I'm surprised you're saying that comedown is bitch, for me it was much better than comedown from mdma, acid or meph. I did drink booze every time I tried though which probably made it much more managable. I've always taken 2 pellets each containing 45mg of 6- and 30mg of 5-.
I might consider eating 3 pellets tomorrow, for 135mg of 6 and 90mg of 5APB. Should be still manageable, I'm a heavyweight guy (105 kg aka 230 pounds).

If there is anything I really dislike about this substance though, it's the leeeengthy comeup which itself is unpleasant for me for first 60-90 minutes. Everytime I had it (and tomorrow going to eat again ha) I was saying to myself "Why the heck I ate this shit my stomach hurts and i'll see distorted images forever" but then suddenly it starts to get so much better. Not really a strong euphoria (this may be because I sued to snort A LOT of mephedrone) but the empathy is unbelievable and color shift is pretty nice too.

Lasts about 7-10 hours for me. Not much problems sleeping after that (but as I said I always drank to it).

^ High levels of Serotonin release I'd expect, as the name of the syndrome suggests. Some stimulants like Ritalin or MDPV don't affect Serotonin at all, others, like coke, act as reuptake inhibitors. Serotonin releasers like MDMA, MDA, 6-APB and 5-APB can be very dangerous in overdose because of the risk of serotonin syndrome.

Do people here feel the "one month rule" applies for 6-APB? Does anyone here prefer nasal over oral? Finally, has anyone here combined it with 2C-E? :)

I know some stims don't release serotonin. I should have asked more precisely: Is there higher chance for SSyndrome when overdosing on 6APB than other serotonin releasing things like coke or meph? I figure the answers is no but..

Can't tell about the month rule myself, so far I've only taken it 3 times and always had 3 weeks pauses in between. But, tomorrow I will eat it after just 1 week pause, I wonder if I'll feel any tolerance already.
I'd also want to know if anybody prefers nasal. I didn't try myself since so many people said it's too painful. But if it does produce the same effects as when orally I'd be willing to overcome the pain heh. Because snorting meph was so much better than eating for me.

How are you guys finding the after effects for the following days from a reasonable dose, say 100-125mg? On par with MDMA? Suicide Tuesdays, etc.?

Well the compound was developed as an MDMA mimic that was supposed to be less susceptible to causing some of the MDMA-specific neural damage (free radical damage caused by the methylenedioxy ring) that has been seen in some studies in rodents. It won't keep you from draining out your serotonin or other neurotransmitter stores, which can cause your suicide tuesdays, but it is "supposed" to be at least a bit better for the brain.

It is hard to say if it is exactly, but in all honesty after doing MDMA week-in-week-out for months and doing this stuff just about as often, I think 6APB is at least a little bit easier to deal with. Certainly it is not perfect, but I think the after effects are little bit easier to deal with. I feel like I don't need to sleep as much in the days following use.

jesusgreen said:
Does anyone here prefer nasal over oral?

I'm not sure nasal is even really doable. It isn't very water soluble, so sending it up your wet nose might end in a bunch of 6APB boogers. But I haven't tried it, maybe it works better than I guess? I don't plan on trying it though.

Its a fuckin amazing chemical, we in the UK need to start kissing goodbye to it though!!

Are they going to ban it anytime soon in UK or what? That would be bad news for everyone since other european countries tend to so follow

They want to automatically ban pretty much everything by the sound of it.

Don't know if this is approprirate thread probably yes but who cares, I just want to make micro-trip report, I have eaten those 3 pellets 60 minutes ago (each 45mg of 6apb and 30mg 5apb) an hour ago, didn't eat anything for the whole day and boyyy for last hour I had to vomit 3 times BUT after this I'm feeling absolutely crazy euphoria and so vivid colours. Everything is shining like there are megawatt lamps everywhere FUCK this is nice. But I'm not going to eat 3 at once, I can feel that if I wasn't in a great mood it would be far too overwhelming! I will go to local club soon but will report tomorrow what comedown/sideffects were!!

I mean I won't 3 at once again, sorry I'm really fucked. It's so intense.
Edit: now (3hours after ingesting) there is no longer strong euphoria but a very very relaxed feel. Surprisingly I can type and communicate easily but I feel I don't want to go out as I originally planned. The pupil distortion is by far craziest from any drugs and I sense strong jaw clenching as well. Just don't wanna go anywhere, although I do feel stimulated. I'll just call some friends who are still at home to visit me because talking just over telephone is not so good!
Also I wish though I could urinate, this starts to worry me since I also drank 3 beers and couldn't urinate yet :/

Last edited:
I wrote a fairly lengthy post in the 5-APB thread, so I won't repeat it. I trust people are following both threads.

I am very interested in those that have tried the 5/6 combo, in what proportions and how did it compare to either one on its own. I am not interested in experiences that involve other completely separate substances, as that really does pollute the reliability of the information that one can distill from the experience. When Shulgin wrote PIHKAL, I think it can be assumed that he wasn't trashed on MDA when he sampled the 2-CB he synthesised, etc. I certainly won't comment on any latent tolerance that he might have had ;)

I also agree with the post above. The pupil dilation is out of control and is certainly an aspect that does not encourage experiencing this out on the town, especially if the environment is not completely comfortable. What sort of doses are ideal for the more clubbing, generally sociable and dancing type activities, as opposed to the more sweaty puddle, with added jaw excitement, activities that I have seen. I realise the actual dose for these two very different stages/states is entirely dependant on the person and a variety of other factors, but perhaps the comparison can be made in relative terms, having regard to what people themselves might have tried.

These substances are plainly very serotonergic in their action, in a similar way to the MDXX substances. There is no question that breaks of several weeks should be enjoyed between consumption, that people should know when to call it a day and they not keep re-dosing, and that people need to take the same precautions as they might when consuming the MDXX substances - HTP at the end, antioxidants throughout, magneisum etc. The reality is they are probably less damaging than mephedrone or methylone because the fiendish qualities are absent and its addictive potential is slight. These compounds will make you feel like yesterday's compost manure, re-shat out a farm animal, if you abuse them. And they will stop working of course, with repeated and regular attempts.

So the reasons that they need to be respected are the same reasons that they are less likely to become a problem in the community and result in kneejerk changes to any laws. We all bear some responsibility in adhering to these rules and educating our friends about them, who might be more prone to ruin it for everyone.

Last edited:
So now I'm just chatting with my brother, sadly he doesn't want to eat this because he is too tired from work. I guess this is a good choice.
But for me this has been one of the best drug experiences ever. Well I didn't try that many chemicals at all but I definitely like it more than meph, mdma or acid. BUT I'm home just with my brother in a very relaxed atmosphere. Going listen to some crazy dnb and watching people stare at my pupils in town could freak me. Really don't want to.
But hey I'm calmly judging what good things I've done in last week and overall feel so good. But it's not the silly pure serotonin illusion that meph used to give me that "EVERYTHING is perfect, you'll finish college easily have tons of money and girls" that was so dangerous as I now realize. On this substance (well, it's a mix of both 6 and 5APB) I can make completely rational decisions. Really nice.

Sorry if you referred to it above, but what is the mix - dosages/proportions etc? have fun

45mg of 6- and 30mg of 5 each pellet. Dark red/orange/brown whatever colour (ask me about colors now HAH!). Ate 3 at once.
Just measured heart rate. 92 which is OK imo. My normal is 60-65 though. Also I'm sweating a bit but that's completely normal right. Nothing too uncomfortable.

Going to watch Spirited away now. I normally don't watch anime but still got some on my harddisk and right now it sounds fantastic.

Last edited:
Also btw I just had a quick call with a good friend to which I gave 2 pellets for free test (because always when he was totally out of this world he just gave me E or line for free). He is a regular (well, heavy) (ab)user of mdma. Even after 2 hours he says he feels NOTHING. Absolutely no stimulation, not even colours. Just nothing. So there must be very strong cross tolerations.

I myself only did this drug 3 or 4 times in 2 months and prior to that I was taking no drugs at all for good 5 months. Guess my hormone levels have gone normal so I love it so much now hehe!
but still can hardly pee oh well

6apbhmm - If you can try making yourself fresh tea from ginger root. This will have you peeing in no time fast. If you drink it before using the drug, it will help you be able to pee on the drug as well.

Unfortunately I don't have this one. We have plenty of other herbs and teas so mabe I'll find something else diuretic. But if I don't it's ok.

I liked watching that anime for some 5minutes. Then I had to turn it off because it does seem too passive to do right now. Still don't wanna go out but don't exactly want to sit on one place for hours either. I often have to standup walk a bit around room and sit again. I'm really surprised by the stimulation (probably from 5APB). I never found these pellets to be very stimulating but eating 3 is just another story than just 2.

Well the mix of 6 and 5pb could itself be fantastic IF I didn't eventally come out of my house. You knw these meth faces don't you/ If you don't , trust me there's nothing thata can save them.
Even id there are many higher euforia-inducinhg drugs. Short story quick, i Got serousously beaten on my left eye. Well I don't see anything with my left eye. Of course police isn't there if you need them. Just for a aband of no-lifer scumbagis wholl'prepare one intrea venoius shit out of my pain DAMMMMN.
I'm being too generous on this drugs easy to abuse damn.

Edit: well this is Prague though. Prague is a dangerous city if you don't jave good contants. After 2 years of living there I still don' t have those and it took it's toll today.
Simply one useless methface came to me and said "you'll either give me 50grams of good weed or everybodys going to fuck your arse here". Since I never sold weed before I just stared at him like mad which result in a nasty punch in face. FUCk I so wish to those people would all just evaporate. I also do wear glasses which got seriousnly fucked up by all those puches.
I asked it alredy & will never cease to ask, why Czecks like methamphetamine so much??? It's so weak euphoria compared to the time when you serarch for next dose oh Fuck.

EDIT2: Next time I promise I'll just thay at home all the time on APB.i It's too strong for clubs to me. I wish nI stayed my y left eye by monday it reaaaaaaly hurts now.

Last edited:
Just thought I would post this, I accidently washed a sealed baggie of 6-apb in my jeans pocket (silly I know) , but just tried some it to make sure its ok, seemingly it can take a 40 degree wash lol

Has anyone tried using this stuff on one trip per week basis?

What kind of tolerance have you developed, can you feel it and have you been using any other drugs in meantime?

I'm not asking to tell me not to do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.