• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Big & Dandy 6-APB Thread (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol, I have only experienced it with the most recent green batch. I heard friends' conversations that they have had in the past...very weird

That's weird indeed :p I never heard actual conversations. I did think on several occasions that a person next to me looked and said something to me. When I turned to face them they were just staring in the distance and had apparently said nothing to me.

took a little less than half a pill some hours ago and im getting a pretty good effect still..dont think its very much weaker than a full pill actually,atleast im having a very good time now on just this half pill.sitting digging music for myself here ah:) getting this best effect i want, mayb ill take only a half pill next time too. mayb worth mentioning im new to all this n pills in general my tolerance prolly low tho. btw i took a bit too much of 6-apb last weekend,just thought id try a little again today but a little less this time. came up with lil anxiety and nausea but now feelin pretty awesome:D

>>>>>Only the ones telling me to take more.

ROTFLMFAO!!!!!

you owe me a new keyboard as this one`s sprayed with coffee he he

Does anyone else hear voice on this? I have only ever taken the pellets.

known as `ghosts`

i used to get this when i`d taken too much (real) mdma

common side effect..... its like a tape playing back a bit of a conversation

known as `ghosts`

i used to get this when i`d taken too much (real) mdma

common side effect..... its like a tape playing back a bit of a conversation

Thanks a lot for your reply, I am very intrigued to find out more as it was very bizarre. You don't happen to have any more information, links etc. do you?

Thanks again

Does anyone else hear voice on this? I have only ever taken the pellets.

I haven't from this (as I haven't done it) but do on the tail end of DOC and 2C-I.

Would 125 mg be too much for someone who hasn't rolled before? How about 100 mg? At what point would you not take an amount because it would be considered not worth it? I'm just curious because I have about 500 mg coming and am wondering how to partition the doses.

Would 125 mg be too much for someone who hasn't rolled before? How about 100 mg? At what point would you not take an amount because it would be considered not worth it? I'm just curious because I have about 500 mg coming and am wondering how to partition the doses.

I took about 100mg the first time and had really rolled only once before. I had a great night that night :) 100mg should suffice.

what would anyone recommend for a night in. Benzo fury pellets, 5-apb or 6-pab powders. Or even the new combo hexagan pellets? Sometimes i like to stay in with the missus, listen to some music, do some stuff, have a few drinks and get down and dirrrrrrty. ha. Thanks

So just for the sake of discussion: to acquire a high with similar intensity on both nights, would one just have to up the dose on the second night or could one just take a similar drug (e.g. 6-apb instead of MDMA/MDA) on the second night? Or would this also be (severely) influenced by the lack of neurotransmitters?

I don't care what anyone says, your high will be -severely- diminished in significant ways by the depletion of neurotransmitters if you take this drug 2-3 days after a previous experience, unless you take quite a bit of 5-htp in the meantime to help rebuild your levels.

It's my opinion that 5htp improves the mid-week hangover/depression, but doesn't improve the effects of another trip taken in close proximity. This is more tolerance, rather than depletion; more specifically, the ability of your body to 'clear' the substance quicker.

Is 6-apb better in loose powder or the pressed pellets?

In theory it should be the same. However, it depends on where you get the powder or the pellets. There are good and bad vendors for both. Personally, I like the powder better because I can measure out the exact dose I want for a given situation.

dont know if it should be the same thou as the pellets contain fillers etc, powder pretty much pure aint it. Im on about so called official pellets and powder from same people.

It's my opinion that 5htp improves the mid-week hangover/depression, but doesn't improve the effects of another trip taken in close proximity. This is more tolerance, rather than depletion; more specifically, the ability of your body to 'clear' the substance quicker.
Hmmm... and I suppose you don't have a quick fix for that? 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.