• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Big & Dandy 6-APB Thread (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know not much is known bout this chemical but anyone got any idea if waiting 3 days in between use will have a gooid 3effect?

If you didnt use anything before the first drop (serotonin levels are maxed at the start) there will only be very slight diminished returns. I found the rest needed between trips depends a lot on how much you took last time. I got completely overwhelmed by 5-apb 2 wednesdays ago and couldnt get high on any serotonin releasers ( went through my amt stack without any results) untill this thursday. Even then it was only half decent, time for a long break for me i guess.

Other times i tripped on a standard dose and could get high the day after (still some diminished results though, but still enough to enjoy it properly). For best results you´ll have to wait at least a week if you want to be sure you can get everything possible out of it.

On the long term, try to leave more then one week(4 minimum to keep it safe) in between or you will get the blues pretty fast.

Regarding the pellets: 1 pellet never took me anywhere good either. I´ve read many reports about people being underwhelmed by 1 pellet too.
You could put the pellet on a piece of paper (to collect the sawdust) and use an ordinary table knife, or any knife with small "teeth" (not sure how to call this in english) and start sawing it in half. This may take a while coz you cant apply too much pressure or it will just break randomly. Once the cut is deep enough you should be able to break it in two on that line.

I recently took about 100mg of powder in a capsule and had the time of my life. I could recommend anyone to ditch the pellets and buy a decent scale (0.00 gram resolution should do fine) and a bag of empty capsules.

Are there any interactions with 6-apb & Moclobemide in the same way Moclobemide with mdma?

6-APB Visuals

Hi, I've been doing a little bit of reading about this compound's visual aspects. One website said the visuals were similar to mushrooms, and a report I read here on BL described breathing walls.

So my question is, how similar are 6-APB's visuals to LSD/Mush/Phenethylamines'?

Are there any interactions with 6-apb & Moclobemide in the same way Moclobemide with mdma?
It is a dangerous combination ...
Moclobemide enhance the action of 6-APB but highly increase the risk of serotonin syndrome
Sorry for my poor english but I hope that you will understand what I meant :) Do not do it!

Hi, I've been doing a little bit of reading about this compound's visual aspects. One website said the visuals were similar to mushrooms, and a report I read here on BL described breathing walls.

So my question is, how similar are 6-APB's visuals to LSD/Mush/Phenethylamines'?
The visual effects are very, but very faint and there is nothing to compare to LSD / Mush / Phenethylamines. The whole is limited to "move objects" and "items breathing" - Poor OEV :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Ok now my question:)
Does anyone of you a day or two after taking 6-APB had diarrhea?
Because I have and it kinda worries me . Previously, when I took Benzo Furan is on the second day I had no diarrhea but it took up to 24 and now I am from 4 days . Seems to me that I got "dirty Benzo Furan"... And not only that it is not working as it should after I'm still sick
Again, sorry for my poor language :)

btw - My friend tested mix of MDAI. He was delighted even more euphoria and most importantly, empathy. But do not do it!

Ive had the shits after taking 6-apb, especially the branded pellets. I know a few of my friends have too, so i guess this is common. Do people prefere the pellets or the powder? Ive always brought the pellets but from some reports ive read the powder mite be the best way to go.

Fuck it is not good: (
Today, perhaps exaggerating a little too hard with a 6-APB and a friend
Horribly sweating all the time, I got a seizure, and flying maxillary
Never more and better watch out because this nothing nice

Went from a somewhat anxious come-up to a somewhat euphoric peak, to hours and hours of not horrific but nonetheless unpleasant comedown... I don't understand why this is seen as being so similar to MDMA, this has euphoria but it's up and down a la the 2C-*s...

got one of those 6apb 5apb mix pills coming next week can you safely mix it with amt and am-2201 ?

Ok so I searched the forum for "6-APB" and no threads showed up.
Had to try "benzofuran", which gave me this. Thought that was kind of weird...
I was thinking of ordering some of this stuff, my vendor just put it on their site.
Not sure though.
I will have to try out my 4-FA first.

boiledfruit said:

Um, well, it's definitely not as much hallucinogenic as tryptamines found in mushrooms or LSD. For me it's more like changing saturation of colors a bit or visual illusions of things bending and things like that, nothing spectacular. So it'd be closer to that "breathing walls" thing you described. Anyway, I've taken the drug only twice to compare with 6-APDB and that's all. I don't like how it causes jaw clenching and the comedown is bad, nothing of an afterglow like on MDMA, just plain insomnia.

Hey guys I had a quick question. Would .12 g of 6-apb fit in a size 0 capsule or would it require a larger capsule size?

It is a dangerous combination ...
Moclobemide enhance the action of 6-APB but highly increase the risk of serotonin syndrome
Sorry for my poor english but I hope that you will understand what I meant :) Do not do it!

Thanks for the info....English is very good!

The visual effects are very, but very faint and there is nothing to compare to LSD / Mush / Phenethylamines. The whole is limited to "move objects" and "items breathing" - Poor OEV :)

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Ok now my question:)
Does anyone of you a day or two after taking 6-APB had diarrhea?
Because I have and it kinda worries me . Previously, when I took Benzo Furan is on the second day I had no diarrhea but it took up to 24 and now I am from 4 days . Seems to me that I got "dirty Benzo Furan"... And not only that it is not working as it should after I'm still sick
Again, sorry for my poor language :)

btw - My friend tested mix of MDAI. He was delighted even more euphoria and most importantly, empathy. But do not do it!

Thanks for the info....English is very good!

I've been reading through this a bit as i've been planning on trying some 6-APB myself fairly soon. Some people seem to find 100-115mg more than adequate while others require closer to 200mg. Does this seem to be related to product purity or is it more of a personal preference/tolerance type thing?

I've been reading through this a bit as i've been planning on trying some 6-APB myself fairly soon. Some people seem to find 100-115mg more than adequate while others require closer to 200mg. Does this seem to be related to product purity or is it more of a personal preference/tolerance type thing?

Purity product :)
Start with 125mg (or 150mg) if you have a genuine and pure 6-APB will work fine.
Weight tester can also increase the dosage a little.

Does anyone else have information on how long it begins to degrade Benzo Furan ?

It's probably both. Just like some people will eat 300 mg of MDMA without a care in the world, some people will also use insane amounts of 6-APB. However, for your first time, I'd recommend around 120 mg. I find that much more than that can cause more negative side effects without making the good parts that much better. If you do your research, it's easy to find pure 6-APB.

what are peoples experience with the powder compared to the pellets......which is a better option?

Purity product :)
Start with 125mg (or 150mg) if you have a genuine and pure 6-APB will work fine.
Weight tester can also increase the dosage a little.

It's probably both. Just like some people will eat 300 mg of MDMA without a care in the world, some people will also use insane amounts of 6-APB. However, for your first time, I'd recommend around 120 mg. I find that much more than that can cause more negative side effects without making the good parts that much better. If you do your research, it's easy to find pure 6-APB.

Thanks for the replies! I doubt the 6-APB i've got would be <95% pure, just curious as to the general character of this substance. Think i'll be going with between 125mg & 140mg (was planning on 120, but did a test dose last weekend & wanted to account for tolerance), with a booster dose on hand just in case.

Status
Not open for further replies.