• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

The Big & Dandy 6-APB Thread (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.
115 mg 6-APB dissolved in juice and delivered p.o. was very strong with a previous MDMA experience about a month prior as a potential "tolerizing" factor. Effects took nearly 1.5 hours to fully materialize...be patient, grasshopper.

Last edited:
yea i agree, you dont want to start on a higher dossage than need be or you ll have a high tolerance to it straight away. The first few times i took it, i brought it 100mg sachets and found it to be good. The powder does depend on the vendor and batch number etc.

Back from my festival.... May post some proper trip reports at a later date but the summary is as follows....

Friday: 2 6-apb pellets, @4.30 and 8, really good night - happy enough to dance in the rain while sopping wet from 1-3am

Saturday: approx 60mg amt @ 3.30 followed by 3 hits of mxe during the following 12 hour trip. Fantastic! Particularly amazing experience watching chemical brothers - did not know what planet I was on

Would def recommend the above combination in the festival environment - probably best to have experience of the various chems involved beforehand though

Does anyone know if 15mg Mitrazapine is safe afterwards. I find it the best thing for the comedown, stops those horrible chills in your skin and it feels like you've never taken 6-apb, then you drift into a lovely sleep feeling okay the next day.

White 6-APB

From what I've read, many people have been recieving brown or tan 6-APB. HAS ANYONE RECIEVED A CLUMPY, DULL OFF-WHITE 6-APB? I placed an order with a regular vendor for 6-APB I've previously used for 2C-E. I have previous experience with 5-APB which was a tan clumpy, but it was from another vendor. This stuff honestly looks like the 2C-E that I've previously recieved in color and texture. I'm not really interested in taking 2C-E again, even really if it's just the allergy test.. And I certainly don't want to be taking an 6-APB dose if it is indeed 2C-E. I'm most likely going to need to contact the vendor. But for what it's worth has anyone recieved 6-APB like this?

i never have. It should be that tanned colour with it being a bit lumpy and smelling of iodine. Best to check with vendor my friend.

you can get reagents for testing fairly cheaply at dancesafe.org, among other places. They aren't necessarily the best for positive id's, but you will most definitely be able to tell the difference between 6-APB & 2c-x

Sorry couldn't find a 5-APB thread in search if anyone can tell me which thread it is?? What are peoples experience with 5-APB compared to 6-APB?

thanks been here long enough haha just mainly read over the yrs

Edit---Anyone tried snorting the pellets?

Last edited:
Some people have tried injecting this compound, but has anyone tried smoking it and can share experience?

As someone else states above I'm also interested in getting a pellet over the powder for simple ease of use. I've had the powder but not the pellets yet. Can anyone say they come out around the same? If not I'd go with powder. Even tho I'll just be in my house anyway and have scales it's nicer to just pop a pill than mess with powder- that is if effects turn out the same.

I'd also be talking 'o5'; almost goes without saying.

As for comparisons of 5-apb to 6apb- I like both, as most say 5 is more trippy so appreciate it's spacey qualities. I find both lack the sharpness that a stimulant would compliment them with which is why my next research I plan on a lower dose (50mgs) of 6 with a small amount of a stim. I've found I'm rather sensitive to chems these days as 80mgs of 5 was still a bit too strong for me, hence going for 50 with a lil stim thinking that will be a nice comfy dose with the stim pushing it along.

As someone else states above I'm also interested in getting a pellet over the powder for simple ease of use. I've had the powder but not the pellets yet. Can anyone say they come out around the same?

Although I have read a few comments on here that the powder is stronger, I find the pellets and powder basically the same.

As for comparisons of 5-apb to 6apb- I like both, as most say 5 is more trippy so appreciate it's spacey qualities.

From what I have read, the majority of people have said that 6 is more trippy?

I find both lack the sharpness that a stimulant would compliment them with which is why my next research I plan on a lower dose (50mgs) of 6 with a small amount of a stim. I've found I'm rather sensitive to chems these days as 80mgs of 5 was still a bit too strong for me, hence going for 50 with a lil stim thinking that will be a nice comfy dose with the stim pushing it along.

I don't know if you tried the first generation pellets, but I found them ALOT more stimmy than the current product. I found them completely different altogether to be honest, don't know if anyone else did?

Dropped 100mg an hour and a half ago and.. nothing.

Heartrate was elevated for a while, but that's it.

Odd.

Edit: had a mild trip yesterday: 4-HO and 4-MIPT. Perhaps it's a matter of cross-tolerance.

Although I have read a few comments on here that the powder is stronger, I find the pellets and powder basically the same.

From what I have read, the majority of people have said that 6 is more trippy?

I don't know if you tried the first generation pellets, but I found them ALOT more stimmy than the current product. I found them completely different altogether to be honest, don't know if anyone else did?

Cheers for clarification.

I'll give a pellet a whirl when the time comes then.

Ye it's strange about the trippiness thing.

I haven't had any sort of trippiness I could speak of with 6 and I've gone up to 120mg which was way too much for me- I know now not to go on other ppl's doses on here and know to cut it down alot for me.

5 like some others have said I found more of a 'body load'. Also more of a spaced out mongyness to it. 6 has been more straight euphoria.

1st time I had 5 I had some of the strongest visuals I've ever had but now since I had it without I am attributing to 1st having had mdpv earlier but then mdppp after 100mgs of 5. Also had a horrible comedown so won't be doing it again. The visuals were immense tho super neon fractals but at the same time organic. Anyhow I'm not really looking for that again, and it seems strange that a stim had that effect but kind of interesting.

I find both overwhelming (ended up lying/rolling on my bed feeling psychotic staring at the ceiling for a few hours til it wore off each time to differing degrees depending on doses) when I've done 80mg plus (I unsuccessfully tried to get more stim out of them) but still lacking in the stim dept. which is why I'm gonna try mixing with a stim- small doses of each.

So, for me, slow and steady wins the race/moderation and all that.

the first and second batch were much better than any of the other batches that followed. When i first done the pellets i thought they were absoloutly amazing, great euphoria and brilliant visuals etc. Havenet been able to capture that with it recently but its still one of the best R.Cs out there imo. Ive started to use the powder lately as the pellets have been a bit inconsistent and ive had to up my tolerence to 125mgs.

Ive started to use the powder lately as the pellets have been a bit inconsistent

Completely agree with the pellets being inconsistent. Hit and miss it seems, so for that reason the powder would me more favourable.

Status
Not open for further replies.