View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 5-MeO-DMT Thread - First Launch

Status
Not open for further replies.
that's true, but i am, i think, understandably worried/sketched out about ordering schedule 1 drugs thorugh the post. that could land me in a BIT of hot air if i was ever caught, which admittedly is pretty unlikely, but the worry is still there...

In a way customs is your friend... their job is to prevent things that arent allowed from getting in, and so if they open it, they say "Not Allowed" and destroy it so you never possesed it. There's no criminal charge for ordering something that is then destroyed by customs. I do understand the worry though. One never knows WHAT authorities are going to do when sceduled substances are involved... it seems so arbitrary and random sometimes. Unless "caught" means by someone other than LE, such as parents, spouse, landlord, etc.

I found that many people discribe a "break through." Many of the people who I have seen doing this describe leaving the body and going down some sort of tunnel or hallway. Some have also met individuals after the people smoked it on mullien herb in a wiper pipe. For more recorded detailed experiences you should look into reading DMT The Spirit Molecule, by Dr. Rick Strassman.

that's true, but i am, i think, understandably worried/sketched out about ordering schedule 1 drugs thorugh the post. that could land me in a BIT of hot air if i was ever caught, which admittedly is pretty unlikely, but the worry is still there...

Just don't be dumb about ordering it, excuse my bluntness. Do the research and check the pharmacutical boards. Research companies still have some in stock, but I'm not sure if they're producing it anymore because it's schedule I.

So I might be coming onto free ~100mg of 5-meo soon... pretty nervous about trying this, I don't think I've really even made up my mind as to whether I want to pursue it or not. Thoughts?

If you insufflate the 5-meo, will you still get "the fear" of a vaped break through dose?

Don't be scared! 5-MeO-DMT is a great chemical, and its effects aren't overwhelming when insufflated(in reasonable doses of course). The come up is relatively fast(several minutes), but gradual.

For me, 5-MeO-DMT is very pleasant, there is absolutely no anxiety/fear. Moreover, this chemical reduces anxiety, and gives sense of extreme peacefullness.

<3

what kind of dose did you insufflate?

also, how is the burn? I've heard it can be quite bad, but I was able to insufflate 2c-e various times without the pain being an obstacle. will I be fine with 5-meo-dmt?

I snorted 8-20 mg of 5-MeO-DMT HCl. My first time was on 8 mg, it was really nice trip, but a bit underwhelming, +2.5. 20 mg was quite intense - full +3, but still far from ego dissolution.

I would recommend 6-10 mg for the first time.

IamMe90 said:
also, how is the burn?
Not as terrible, as some people describe. My nose isn't very sensitive so I can easily tolerate the burn.
The only 2C I snorted was 2C-I, but in solution. It wasn't that bad, and 5-MeO-DMT burned less for me. I guess you'll be alright.

Alright awesome. I've snorted 2c-i powder and while it's not pleasant, it's doable. I imagine 2c-i in solution is less painful - which means if 5-meo is less than I'll be fine I'm sure.

Yeah man for me the burn from 6-10mg is quite easy to handle although it does sting a little, but definately worth the effects imo and if you can handle 2C-I up the shnozzle then imo 5-MeO-DMT will be more than tolerable, shit 6mg of 2C-I up each of my nostrils had me in so much pain for about 20 minutes, groovy stuff though none the less lol.

For me insufflating between 6-10mg got me more more accustomed to the feel of the drug and after those experiences I felt much more comfortable with smoking it, the orginal anxiety I had towards the drug was greatly relived after experiencing its effects in lower doses.

i had a small bowl of this the other night, but was heavily ketemized at the time. forgot i had smoked it after a few seconds and was extreeeeeeeeemely confused, kept asking why I was tripping, this ket is mad lol! couldn't remember any of it except for everything shivering, would like to try it again properly some time!

So I might be coming onto free ~100mg of 5-meo soon... pretty nervous about trying this, I don't think I've really even made up my mind as to whether I want to pursue it or not. Thoughts?

If you insufflate the 5-meo, will you still get "the fear" of a vaped break through dose?

You should totally pursue it ;). When I first got my 5-meo-dmt, I smoked it and my roommate snorted it, he got scared and retreated to his room, while I sat there grinning feeling like I was rolling. It only produces the fear, like all other psychedelics I've used (as far as I've found) if your mind is in a state that could be cultivating for the fear.

I highly recommend it. Very different from DMT, but getting blasted into a bright white of nothingness forever is cool too.

Don't have much useful to add to this thread, but I just tried 5-MeO-DMT for the first time last week end and... WOW!

Amazing stuff, the comeup is a bit harsh but I kinda liked the feeling of take off, ears ringing, warped vision, heart pounding like crazy, lol. After that two orange fractal discs rotating against each other filled my vision, I got to choose between light and darkness and felt... some kind of presence, an angel, though I never made it through to full blown entity contact. Heard some strange, ambient-like humming space music. No paranoia / fear, still feeling the afterglow.

5-MeO-DMT <3

edit: Oh yeah, smoked it twice that night, dose was something like 5-10mg, smoked in a bong with tobacco and JWH-081. Not the most effective way to do it but still did the trick just nicely.

5-meo-dmt will always hold a special place in my heart. <3

Amazing compound!

Two quick 5-meo-dmt questions

Maybe this belongs in BDD but...

1. How soon before you can realistically redose (i.e. a min of a week for mushrooms)?

2. Can it be mixed with SSRIs?

You came to the right place, such questions should be posted here, in PD.:)

1) I did it 3 times during 4 sequential days without noticing significant tolerance. My 5-MeO-DMT was HCl salt, and I snorted it.
2) AFAIK, mixing psychedelics with SSRIs is safe. Some people report that SSRIs blunt their trips significantly, others don't notice any difference.
5-MeO-DMT is quite short-acting, so I would try it to see how it works.

1. How soon before you can realistically redose (i.e. a min of a week for mushrooms)?
there's no time-related tolerance (talking through experience)

by the time you're back on earth, you can usually redose without having to adjust the dose

also, after a 5 years self decided break (for almost no other reasons than just to try), i just smoked it again...
holy fucking freaking fucking fuck!!!!
just as awefreakingsome as before

needs to be on the front page of every magazine on every single day for ever and ever!!

this is some regular dmt not that 5meo crap

dmt.png
[/URL][/IMG]

Status
Not open for further replies.