View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 5-MeO-DMT Thread - First Launch

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah I enjoy smoking low doses of 5-Meo, as for producing effects comparable to LSD im not sure having never sampled LSD however it feels very similar to mushrooms and is extremely euphoric.

These are smoked doses between 4-8mg, anymore than 8mg and it tends to get pretty heavy for me at least.

I think a large part of what makes DMT and 5-MeO-DMT so interesting is that despite the striking similarities and characteristics of "breakthroughs" they are radically different. Each "breakthrough" experience I have had has been unique and qualitatively different. In fact, of the psychedelic drugs I have done, I think DMT and 5-MeO-DMT have been the most varied on a trip by trip basis. haha sometimes I wish they consistently produced the same experiences, because of the maybe 3 or 4 ++++ experiences I've had, two of them were with DMT and 5-MeO-DMT, yet I've done DMT at least 20 or 30 times

^ Youve had breakthroughs on 5 MeO DMT that werent dominated by some kind of euphoria? What were they like. I would love to hear more.

I'm am so jealous, the way everyone is talking about it makes it seem like its very easy to find some DMT or 5 meo-dmt, but for me I can't find it if my life depended on it. I'v thought about trying to extract it myself, but living situations makes it difficult. Same goes with 2cxx chems.

I'd say most of my "breakthrough" experiences have not been dominated by a single emotion like euphoria, but instead a strange, often paradoxical mixture of every emotion.

"It felt tremendously uncomfortable, and yet, it had an almost orgasmic quality to it. A concussing and contracting, some strange ejaculatory shudder that encompassed every fiber of my existence"

This sensation is usually what dominates 5-MeO-DMT for me and is quite distinctly different from euphoria, it feels more "real" or profound than euphoria.

heres my 5-MeO-DMT TR if your interested:
http://www.bluelight.ru/vb/showthread.php?t=537760

i will be in poseession of a gram of this next week. its becoming illegal in the US jan 19th, on my bday. i never tried it but it sounds great. any way to get ++++ with this?

hey, my 5-MeO-DMT is not crystals, it is a dark, solid-but-tar-like substance. it is definitely only 5-MeO-DMT though (I trust my source). why is this? all of the images of 5-MeO-DMT I've found are of crystals.

oooh... now reading the posts above. does anyone have pictures of theirs? I -hope- it's not degraded.

could just be impurities from the manufacturing process. yes, its still legit 5 MeO DMT it just may have a brown color from not washing the crystals enough at the end

If it was purchased on the street, it could possibly be product extracted from a toad, which reportedly resembles a dark, tar-like substance.

I`ve never had DMT or 5-meo-dmt in pure form,i have had Ayahuasca once and it was a weak brew and not that effective.

5-meo-dmt sounds to me the perfect way to achieve ego death,it`s so quick to hit you that you have no time to get paranoid,no time to put up those defences,ego death is the only out come of a good blast of 5-meo-dmt.

For those of you who have used it does this sound about right? If one wanted to achieve ego death would this be the drug to do it most effectively?

In my experience toad venom from Bufo Alvarius toads is crystalline and nearly clear, when cut up into a powder it is colorless.

I have a 15 minute video of a guy and girl who snorted 30mg shortly after 25. WOW. They were acting like what 'BZ' sounds like, rolling around, trying to walk (edit * crawl, they couldn't get up but kept trying) through walls, licking doors lol flailing hands, tongue flickering in and out, crazy linda blair exorcist shit. I SO wanna blur the faces and send it into Tosh.0, titled 'guess what we're on', but NEVER say what it was of course, it would be illegal world wide in a day lol Total out of body slamming their heads into walls and shit for a half hour before making eye contact with me and 'landing', I just couldn't run across the hall for the camera quick enough to get more than the last 15. lol it was NUTS, never ever ever seen something like that, it was nuts. A priest would have shit them self.

The biggest quote from the film 'watch your face' cause she kept banging it into things lol

I just tried 5-meo-dmt today, and it was all in all a great time, but when I exhaled the smoke, my two cats and dog came BOLTING into the room and jumped up on me. It was really, really odd, anyone have a similar experience?

^ your mind becomes linked and unified with EVERYTHING and your pals instantly sensed it... cool!

Does anyone here have experience converting the freebase to a salt?

Snorting 5-meo-dmt Freebase

I was just curious as to whether or not snorting 5-meo-dmt freebase works ???

I know freebase is best used for smoking, and that smoking is generally considered a better ROA for this chemical, but I still want to hear about anybody's experience with snorting 5-meo-dmt freebase.

From what I know, snorting water-insoluble compounds doesn't work good. So, snorting 5-MeO-DMT freebase isn't good idea.

Speaking from experience I can say that insufflated 5-meo-dmt fb works very well. In fact, it is the only ROA I use. The effects will begin to manifest within a minute or so. Coming up takes about 1-5 minutes as the effects gradually build in intensity. Effects usually lasts from 20-30 minutes and then fading out slowly.

^ Interesting. Thanks for you report, I will have my 5-MeO-DMT in the near future(HCl, not fb). Many people claim that insufflating 5-MeO-DMT is very painful. Is is that painful for you?

What are the commond doses for you? Also, at what time after insufflating are you able to communicate with other people and it isn't very bothering?(I guess it is +2 on the Shulging scale).

I remember hearing somewhere that mucuos membranes can still absorb some chemicals even if they are not totally water soluable. I think I read that somewhere in the DMT thread - people were talking about snorting DMT freebase to good effect.

Anyways, I have a question for you drugs. What dose is do you prefer when you are snorting 5-meo-dmt freebase ??? And I would imagine the burn to be fairly significant from snorting the freebase, no ???

Yes, insufflating 5-meo-dmt fb stings pretty bad, especially for such a small amount of powder. (~15mg). The pain is manageable though, and it really dosent bother me. There is very little or no drip to speak of - compared to say DPT, which I find very unpleasant to insufflate for that very reason.

As for dose, start with 5mg and work up. from 10-15mg it starts to get intense, ime. I have not gone beyond 20 yet, but I imagine from 20-25mg and up reality and ego will disintegrate fully. Personally I find at lower doses(1-10mg) social situations can be handled without problems - in fact, I find effects in this dose-range to be quite euphoric and can even stimulate conversation.

After a breakthrough experience - I would say after 30-40 minutes, maybe less, you will be completely safe to talk to other human beings and relate to reality again.

Status
Not open for further replies.