View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 5-MeO-DMT Thread - First Launch

Status
Not open for further replies.
IME 5meo DMT is a white/very pale tan colour & 50 mgs would put you in orbit somewhere around Pluto.

yup if you don't deal with the crooked maple syurp drinkers I got mine from lol

please NEVER have anyone smoke what you think is 50mg 5-meo-dmt. do you realize what kind of situation you were risking?

please NEVER have anyone smoke what you think is 50mg 5-meo-dmt. do you realize what kind of situation you were risking?

lol seriously now, you know me =p He didn't start with 50, started with 8, then more, and more..and more...I kept weighing out greater quantities, working up to a little over 20. He got maybe 75 in him in the course of say 20 minutes, and the bugger was asking for more! I was like fuck you hard head you just smoked 30 bux worth of drugs lol All he experienced was some severe hand shaking (which was disturbing to watch as he attempted to keep injesting more). He had to lay down for a second, closed his eyes for about 30 seconds, got back up, and started hitting the test tube again... He's the kinda kid that can NEVER have enough of a good thing though.. still, if it was freebase he'd have been comatose and flying through space. Stupid fuckin hcl...

I'm readin as much as I can on sublingual use of this stuff.. tryin to pin down a good dose to start with.. as always recomendations appreciated. I'll let you guys know how it works out :)

from erowid
T+ ~30 minutes: I am definitely up on this drug now. Very clear, bright, colorful 5-meO-DMT visuals. There’s no mistaking these visuals, geometric patterning, etc. I make a few notes that this does not seem nearly as intense as smoked of insufflated route of administration of this drug. I’m very much peaking, but lacking the sheer terror and panic that sometimes washes over you in the midst of a smoked 5-meO-DMT experience. A few other notes that I scrawled out complaining of the taste which I could in no way wash out of my mouth during the experience.

-although, some ambesol might not be a bad idea haha-
Unless I could find someway around the intense pain that goes along with sublingual absorption (perhaps a local numbing agent could be put to use here) I don’t know if I would be too eager to repeat

Last edited:
My 5-MeO-DMT is coloured reddish in parts- but I'm pretty sure it was the freebase.....???

isn't there supposed to be some namptha at the end of that recipe?
hmm, I suppose you could use naptha, add a layer then siphon it off and evaporate it, you'll be left with 5-meo-DMT.

The thing about 5-meo-DMT freebase is that it is VERY insoluble in water, to the point that when you make it go freebase, you will see it 'fall out' of the water and then literally be able to scoop it up.

I tried this stuff sublingually. It doesn't burn too bad at all (especially if you're a little f'd up already). I didn't go past 15mg but that was really nice for a mild drawn out 5-meo-DMT sub trip. I liked it with a movie it made the movie a little bit more trippy.

I wouldn't use it nasally as it burns that way and its really difficult to snort (read almost impossible). The best way I found to use it that was was hold it between my fingers for a second and let it melt a bit into goo, then (using my pinky) smear the goo/oil as far up my nostril as possible hitting the nasal membrane. Then just snort a couple times to try to get it back up in there and let it absorb. its mild this way I think cause a lot of it doesn't absorb (just turns into boogers basically to be grossly explicit about it).

let me know if you experiment with it sublingually! peace!

also, a well respected member of this site (egor) suggested using GABA to mask the flavor of the 5-meo-DMT. Maybe I have a different threshold for taste/pain, but I really found it not that bad. I smeared some of the goo/oil on my bottom front lip like you would snuff.

^^^ I read earlier that only the freebase really burns the fuck out of your mouth, the different salt forms arnt that bad. That plus everything I've read about the pleasentness of going sublingual, I'm thinking I might end up happier having it in this form after all =)

Don't see myself ever trying to snort it though, its just too sticky and dense.

Swillow just put a lil bit in water to see which one you have for sure.. If you've got anything resembling crystals though I'd say you've got the good haha Reddish doesn't equal what this is lol its like.. actually I just hit the little bit I broke out into a smaller baggie with a flashlight and this shit is completely milk chocolate brown now haha, it looks like big chunks of plastic at this point... I should put a pic of this shit in the gallery for sure, with a nice label...

Sounds like a batch I came across not too long ago. Conversion to FB was not as successful as you would think, and even sublingual was acompanied by persistent nausea, which is not too characteristic of sublingual 5-meo-dmt...

Sounds like a batch I came across not too long ago. Conversion to FB was not as successful as you would think, and even sublingual was acompanied by persistent nausea, which is not too characteristic of sublingual 5-meo-dmt...

Ya I spotted that while scanning the SE, you made a post while on 8mg of it haha. I'm thinking of starting more at 20 since people at 10 aren't all that excited and a lot end up around 30mg in the end.. more reading to be done though

start low its surprisingly potent sublingually

I'll be honest I don't weigh out a lot of my drugs anymore, but this one was probably dosed around 15mg (maybe 10mg of actual 5-meo-DMT taking into account oxidized inactive material) and it was pretty good there. I wouldn't want to double it probably unless I was ready to lay down and release to the experience.

Having to lay down is definitely a point I'm gonna wanna reach with this haha I'm wondering if you really can get a full on breakthrough like with smoked though.. Either way, I didn't plan on using this stuff to watch movies on or anything, lights down music on head to pillow see where it takes ya sounds good to me =)

Might have the lil test monkey living next door go with 15 and take it from there haha he's always happy to take maiden voyages in the name of good research =p

fwiw it doesn't feel toxic to me, I thinkthe oxidation product is harmless. However, caution is always the best method.

I think its just that 5-meo-DMT is already rough on the body somewhat, so people are just picking up on that bit and thinking its the impurity' fault.

^Wouldn't oxidation merely mean degradation into inactive components? I wonder what though....

So my friend went at it and tried sublingual.. Either his brain is just wacked or this stuff is really degraded or somthing.. I said 15 to start so of course he went for 20 (subling). Hour later said nothin was really goin on, just had a couple tingles and a brief warmness. Weighed out a 15mg piece and he put it under his tongue. A half hour later he was still feeling normal, but was kinda feeling a bit heavy, no visuals or mental change. He wanted to trip though so we gave went back and weighed up one last attempt and he put 20 more mg under his tongue. After a while he laid down and said he felt really heavy, he couldn't even keep his eyes open, but said his thoughts we totally normal. He laid down on the couch and pretty much just wanted to go to sleep lol...no visuals open eye or closed, just got really tired and really heavy feeling.. I dunno what to make of it, maybe I got a really shit batch, or maybe it's just him.. I dunno, I'm gonna try it myself next, probably take 15 and take it from there and see if I'm just as insensitive to it. This is kinda dissapointing so far though, I don't get it =\

Origionally this stuff looked redish and more wet.. now its looks perfectly like broken pieces of chocolate bar or brown plastic, I gotta get pics of it up. wonder how much it's really degraded..

If its the same batch I got, I would have bitched at the vendor, but it was free with a few other things due to a delay in processing...

If its the same batch I got, I would have bitched at the vendor, but it was free with a few other things due to a delay in processing...

Wow I'm fuckin amazed lol So ya, it really is VERY degraded. I tried 20 myself and only noticed a sedating thing with a slight body buzz (at least the pot seemed to hit me more). I'm amazed though because I contacted the company with a well articulated letter describing the situation as gently as possible and I recieved a reply within a half hour, and they are going to ship me a replacement gram as soon as they restock =-) I'm surprised, I even offered to send the remainder back and they don't seem to care... maybe theres some way to clean this stuff up a bit?

Oh well, maybe I'll give 35-40 a wack tonight for the hell of it and see if that produces any bettter results

hey, my 5-MeO-DMT is not crystals, it is a dark, solid-but-tar-like substance. it is definitely only 5-MeO-DMT though (I trust my source). why is this? all of the images of 5-MeO-DMT I've found are of crystals.

oooh... now reading the posts above. does anyone have pictures of theirs? I -hope- it's not degraded.

Status
Not open for further replies.