View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 5-MeO-DMT Thread - First Launch

Status
Not open for further replies.
And that's consistent enough? MGS seemed adamant about total vapourisation in a "DMT pipe".

Well I have only smoked it on 3 occasions now but Im 3 for 3 with getting the effects that I should have. With such a small amount of material being vaporised I find its pretty hard to really mess up all too easy.

If you really want to be sure, you can do the Machine sort of method. Get some Thick gauge steel wool or some copper Choir boy and put that into a regular bowl, or bong, orwhatever and vaporise it through the metal wire.

i use an 'oil burner' meth style pipe. works very well. i always feel strange going in to buy them though heh.

Last edited:
all I can say is you guys are lucky as fuck as I seek alot of answers from a heavy DMT trip as I have been pointed down this road by many other experienced BLers.

No source requests thank you - your AIM address edited out.

Last edited by a moderator:
question about hcl to freebase

so i have some hcl salt of 5-meo-dmt, and I want to convert my whole batch to freebase, and I do not want to use baking soda. And yes I have tried to UTFSE for a method to do this, but after a few days of looking around, I have become slightly annoyed with figuring exactly which two chemicals are required, and what occurs with the whole procedure in general....so

it is my understanding that when coverting a Hcl to a freebase, you add something basic to your Hcl to get the PH level to around what exactly ?. Since I don't want to use baking soda, is household ammonia okay for these purposes, or with that stuff just ruin your batch/ poison you ?

And then after you have basified your HCl, what do you do to separate the freebase from the "gunk" ? Non polar solvents ? I am lost in regards to all this, so it is much appreciated if anyone has any help they can offer.

Anyone have experience with a particular batch of heavily oxidized meo? Like rockey sticky dark red fucked up looking meo? I've had one test monkey go at it and he smoked like 50+ fuckin mg's and barely had to lay down for sixty seconds, although he's a god damn freak.. like he will run around in circles and talk to you while on enough K to put any normal human being into a hole... plus he roasted it so I think he might have burnt it up a bit.. Has anyone used it in this state that could share a dose range?

could someone write a primer on converting chems to their freebase, is there a one size fits all tek? it would be especially nice if it was one which did not involve using a non-polar solvent because hardware store naptha is probs dirty no matter what anyone says.

yeah this is interesting because of the recent "white motorola"s going around lately.. some one actually pressed 5-meo-dmt into "ecstacy" tablets... according to ecstacydata.org anyway.

The oddest part is all the reports of people TRIPPING hard!!! I'm not sure if they were holding the pills under there tongues or what, as I know some kids do...

Yes, I am one of the people who has taken those pills and it's orally active. It's very very orally active, and without an MAO. I didn't have to hold it under my tongue either.

and what's an oral 5-MeO-DMT trip like?

I felt a very heavy body load very much like accelerating very fast on a roller coaster with a lot of nausea and a quite uncomfortable indigestion feeling. As far as the mental effects, my trip way very different from most of the other trips I've read but I think that's only because 5-meo-dmt trips tend to all be very different regardless of the method of administration.

Brownish/Red 5-meo-dmt

I posted this before in a bigger thread and someone said something about it being the hcl and needing to convert it to base but not sure if that was even directed at my question. Anyway =

Anyone have experience with a particular batch of (I'm thinking) heavily oxidized meo? Like rockey sticky dark red fucked up looking meo? I've had one test monkey go at it and he smoked like 50+ fuckin mg's and barely had to lay down for sixty seconds, although he's a god damn freak.. like he will run around in circles and talk to you while on enough K to put any normal human being into a hole... plus he roasted it so I think he might have burnt it up a bit, like it glowed bright orange like lava when it hit a certain temp being heated in a test tube.. Has anyone used it in this state that could share a dose range..or basically anything about this batch, it's weird and is leaving me feeling kinda ripped off at this point, I mean it looks like.. soggy rusted hash lol no where near a lab grade powder..

I pretty sure I haven't come across the batch you're referring to, but I've only had crystals with a red/orange/brown tan and a strong smell, so I dont think it's that peculiar having 5-meo-dmt which looks like this. However it's always been quite potent, so I dont think it's been as impure as the batch you're referring to.
Perhaps you should clean it up?

yeah its oxidized

it requires more material to work with

if you want to smoke it then you need to convert it to freebase (or you will lose a lot of material in the smoking process)

this is simple though:

get shotglass put some dH20 in
dump some NaOH in
dump th 5-meo-dmt in
scoop the 5-meo-dmt off
let it dry
smoke

ya I've been reading more, sounds like plenty of people wound up with this crap.. can't let nearly 300 bux go to waste though so it's research time. And ya, there is nothing crytaline about this, it's much more like gummy-hash in appearance. I scanned through the news section at the company where I got it and they did mention doing a 'stress test' on it, and they said they put it into a hot car for 3 days and it came out looking like what I have. Awesome, thats exactly what came out of my envelope :| They claim only 10% loss of potency.. I dunno..

So the HCL is only good for snorting and for sublingual. If anyone has tried these methods with a batch this messed up, let me know how it went! I'd be interested in the doserange for oral. I don't see how the hell you could snort this shit though, it's sooo sticky, I could barely work with it to get it into a test tube, it stuck to everything like crazy haha

Also if anyone has actually done the ghetto crack baking soda method with this form, tha'd be nice to hear about... not sure how well it would work for reaching a break through though... *sigh* The real kicker is that the assholes wouldn't respond to any of my emails where I was just trying to confirm they sent the right stuff.

yeah its oxidized

it requires more material to work with

if you want to smoke it then you need to convert it to freebase (or you will lose a lot of material in the smoking process)

this is simple though:

get shotglass put some dH20 in
dump some NaOH in
dump th 5-meo-dmt in
scoop the 5-meo-dmt off
let it dry
smoke

isn't there supposed to be some namptha at the end of that recipe?

Status
Not open for further replies.