View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 4-MeO-PCP Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
had 50mg the other night done more or less nothing so just dropped 100mg eyeballed. i appear to have misplaced my MXE, anywho, we shall see if the results are better than mild sedation this time...

My 4-MeO-PCP experience (40 mg oral) was somehow difficult. The first two or threre hours were great: numbness, nice body euphoria, analgesia, very relaxed muscles, light dream-like thoughts, anorexia - like a moderate dose of DXM, although different (better) - numbness was like 700-900 mg, walking was awesome, felt like my spine was bent 60-70°.

The euphoria quickly vanished at hour 2,5-3 to anxiety and paranoia, still only moderate confusion so I took 1,8 ml GBL to calm myself down and it put me to sleep 1 hour later. I slept for 6 hours and felt a great "afterglow", similar to a DXM afterglow.
What happened 2 hours later was weird - the effects came back, mainly the numbness and stoned feeling, double vision and an uncomfortable body-load. The dissociative effects disappeared during the afternoon but the weird stimulation continued until early evening.
I would like to repeat the experience with maybe 60 or 70 mg with 4-fluoroamphetamine and JWH-250 (synth. cannabinoid) but the after effects the next day suck. Do you think phenazepam would help?

Indeed, 4-MeO-PCP and GBL combine wonderfully, especially with a JWH of your choice. I'm quite curious about how it combines with 4-FA, but alas as my 7g of the 4-meo-pcp were confiscated, it just isn't meant to be (and I don't have the cash to replace that anytime soon). Anyway, please report how it goes!

As far as the after effects, after a few times using the stuff, I stopped getting any. The first couple times I felt off for about two days, but in a good way (GBL goes well with the afterglow as well).

Yeah, the problem is that I have been addicted to GBL half a year ago and don't want to use it for a 24 hour hangover for 2-3 hours of pleasurable dissociation. ;). Phenazepam would be good for sleep afterwards, don't wanna pop my delicious diazepams like candy.
Is there any information of its metabolites? 4-HO-PCP(?) with less µ-opioid/NMDA affinity but more anxiogenic DNRI? I see other here describe the after effects as 'toxic' - it feels indeed toxic and different to just an afterglow (opposed to DXM: 0,9g DXM+SSRI, probably minor Serotonin Syndrome, wonderful afterglow the next 1,5 days after passing out prior to hours of pain, panic attacks and "I wanna die").
I would like to give some input, combining with salvia, 4-HO-MET, methylone, 4fa? GBL takes shittiest trips on the right track... or knocks you out.
4-MeO-PCP + JWH-250 would be very intriguing. JWH-250 (the N2O of cannabinoids IME) shares some effects with it which weed does not and could be good for nausea. It's much more intense, shorter and more euphoric hence better than weed for me.

By the way, are the effects described by me usual for only 40 mg orally or don't I have the only 25% pure batch or tolerance?

Last edited:
Ugh. Would someone maybe consider answering my questions at the top of the page?

I don't know about your dosage question, but it seems two forms of the stuff were going around - the freebase and the hydrochloride salt. The freebase will not dissolve in water and probably melts if it's heated, the hydrochloride salt should dissolve quite easily though.

ashxcore - i'd plug all 200mg at once if i were you. Your ket doses are similar to mine and 200mg plugged 4-meo-pcp puts me in a 'hole' that is all-enveloping loveliness but in no way overwhelming. In this case I don't see IM offering the huge advantages over plugging that IM ket does over snorted, as plugging 4-meo-pcp is a far less messy and time-consuming process than snorting K. It's the same one-shot deal, just a bit less potent maybe, but I doubt you'll be underwhelmed by 200mg rectally anyway.

What exactly is it about plugging you haven't mastered? If you've learnt to IM I can't see how it would pose any problems, it's really incredibly easy..dissolve (as far as possible anyway), suck into the syringe, lube, insert, squirt, sit back and wait :)

Have fun - the more i k-hole, the more i'm inclined to say 4-meo-pcp is the better compound in pretty much every way :D

100mg, 50 up to nose 30 mins after bombing the other 30 and was a pleasant feeling but a very clear head in comparison to any other dissociate i have taken. next time. could someone inform me as to what they mean by plugging as round by me that an IM would be the same!

Plugging means taking it rectally. There's loads of info about it everywhere, it's easy and definitely the way to go with 4-meo-pcp.

I agree it feels very lucid in comparison with other dissociatives (one's I've tried anyway).

are you still akive?
i am still alive! Thanks for asking! .....however i am now bored of 4-meo-pcp after that experience..was not as good as i thought it was going to be at that dose, however i am not knocking it. it is a good chemical but its just not economical for me,im constantly broke and should not be investing in chemicals anyway! have fun people!;)

Research Report

No other chemicals investigate during this research.

2100 - 40mg - insuffulated

Produces slight periphery numbess and a definited dopamine release. Feel good, mind clear, nothing approaching ketamine style effects.

2130 - 40mg insulfulated

Again more dopamine release, feeling quite pleasant and comfortable somewhat like a cross between taking a benzo and taking a stimulant. Kind of confusing.

Still no ketamine style effects besides increased periphery numbness.

2230 80mg insuffulated

again dopaminergic activities quite obvious, feel very content, comfortable in my surroundings, listening to chill out music. No 'floatyness' or 'Deity-meeting' experiences as yet.

2300 120mg insuffulated

more pronnounced periphery numbness, some clubsyness when walking, thought patterns messy, I'd say at the amount taken it has just passed the first ketamine hurdle. Though I can still easily pull myself together and go about my business. Music sounds good, but it's not carrying me off into the ketamine-underworld.

2330 120mg insuffulated

periphery numbness turning to dissociation, mental patterns automatically follow the beat of the music, I'm entranced in a world of my own, but still nothing approaching the the effects I'm used to with ketamine. No floating, no 'otherworldyness'.

Walking about is more clumbsy though still possible if not looking a little like I have shrapnel in my head.

2345 100mg insuffulated

Lie down in darkened room on bed, melodic, beat driven music playinh loud. When I close my eyes I can get lost in the music. Different from ketamine. Still No 'other world' to explore, if I lie still my whole body dissapears into the bed, but there's no magic to it like ketamine. When I become part of furiture during a good k-hole it's a whole othe universe, this is more of a merging while the muisic is attractive but lost most of it elements, just like ket. It's taking me somewhere, but I'm not sure where. Probably just deeper into the bed.

In conclusion

After further experimentation also..

A Good 'pick me up' drug. A sniff of a small line has you feeling confident and contented. A little more has you in a protective bubble. Be careful when dealing with hot drinks or food.

Cures a hangover in seconds.

More produces more of the familiar dissociative effects, though never achieved anything approaching a ketamine-type experience. Merging with objects and becoming consumed by music is possible at extremely high doses.

Not what I imagined, but I guess I imagined it to be like ketamine. It's not. It's enjoyable, has it's uses and can be fun but don't expect those life changing experiences you get from a good K-Hole.

ashxcore - i'd plug all 200mg at once if i were you. Your ket doses are similar to mine and 200mg plugged 4-meo-pcp puts me in a 'hole' that is all-enveloping loveliness but in no way overwhelming. In this case I don't see IM offering the huge advantages over plugging that IM ket does over snorted, as plugging 4-meo-pcp is a far less messy and time-consuming process than snorting K. It's the same one-shot deal, just a bit less potent maybe, but I doubt you'll be underwhelmed by 200mg rectally anyway.

What exactly is it about plugging you haven't mastered? If you've learnt to IM I can't see how it would pose any problems, it's really incredibly easy..dissolve (as far as possible anyway), suck into the syringe, lube, insert, squirt, sit back and wait :)

Have fun - the more i k-hole, the more i'm inclined to say 4-meo-pcp is the better compound in pretty much every way :D
I can't be arsed to plug. Okay, bad pun. Whatever.

I didn't know what vessel to use to draw up the liquid for plugging, but I guess a spoon would work just like with IMing. I am going to try to IM this 4-MeO-PCP tonight and see what happens. Or rather, I will see if I have the freebase or the salt. Hopefully it is the salt...otherwise I will have wasted material, because I am not going to wait hours to dose it orally.

Thanks for your reply! :)

And honestly, I have quickly fallen in love with the rituals of IMing.

OH. MY.. FUCKING. GOD.

(And please excuse the double post)

My preconceived notions of this substance have been dashed to bits. I thought it was going to be difficult to achieve something hole-like, but this was surely not the case.

So I had a bit over 200mg that a friend gave to me because he didn't like it. Thankfully, this did turn out to be the salt, because it dissolved just fine with some heat and stirring. The smell that was produced, however, was so noxious that any sensible person (which I generally consider myself) would have thought twice, or perhaps ten times before drawing it up into a syringe and plunging it into any part of one's body. The color was also an off-putting tan color, analogous to sand mixed with water. Nonetheless, I said, what the hell, as I had heard the smell was strong, and that PCP itself was a strong-smelling substance, and into my right vastus lateralis it went.

I laid down massaging my muscle thinking nothing was happening for the first five minutes, then somewhere thereabouts I began to notice some sort of psychoactivity in my thought patterning, and a sort of soft blanket effect over my vision. By the ten minute mark, I was thoroughly convinced to lie back and close my eyes. At first, perhaps for the first twenty to thirty minutes (when I still had a conception of time), I thought it was comparable to methoxetamine in that it was visual but didn't take you in. However, it felt smoother and more lucid and euphoric than MXE to me (which feels cold and clinical for me). It wasn't very tactile either, but there was a sense of physical/spatial disorientation, a slightly sickening carnival feeling rather than my usual floating. I was disappointed entirely in the mental aspect, because it was just TOO lucid, my thoughts were not deepening either, and I was casually remarking in my head what I was experiencing, drawing comparisons and the like.

Then I suppose the chemical laughed at me, tauntingly, asking me if I thought that was all it was capable of. Man, did it show me. WHAM! I began to feel like I was going crazy, maniacal, (I remember Eminem's Kill You playing in my head, and me starting to think of all the bloody PCP horror stories, but somehow in a very comical fashion) beginning to feel kinetic. I continued lying down, however. Then I just couldn't keep up with the thoughts that were going in my head, and I began to make less and less sense, and worry that my cognitive abilities were flying right out of the window, and lamenting for the papers I have to write imminently. It was very jarring, even visually, and I wondered if that is what it was like to feel crazy. I couldn't gather if my eyes had been open or closed, or somewhere in between, but they started to hurt. I closed them and rationalized that I should place my hand over my eyes. I saw the outline of my hand through closed eyes, then I saw THROUGH my hand to the ceiling, then the ceiling dropped and morphed into my hand, I became one with whatever pattern/structure that was the ceiling (no longer having a hand or anything else), and I stopped trying to think (it wasn't working out very well for me anyhow) and just let myself become absorbed. WHAM again!

Who? What? When? Where? How? Why?

That might have been the strangest transition into ego dissolution. I don't remember much of what happened in any sort of time frame after this, and it would make no sense to begin to try to explain the rest of the experience, because there is no real way for anyone to try to encapsulate all of the domains and dimensions of a dissociative experience.

At any rate, the chemical really transformed for me after that. At some point, I guess you could say I had a bad trip, and was wondering if I should go to the hospital. I was experiencing pain everywhere through my body, from something central to me (like veins, I surmised) to my toes, but yet my head was enjoying the experience. I was thinking of how strange it would be to be having physiological responses while the brain is still constructing this other reality. Then the pain became more localized, sharp, and acute, and I thought it was in my stomach. I got up to go to the bathroom twice (thinking it was some sort of gastrointestinal distress) and what an experience that was. Literally traversing from one world to another. Sitting on the toilet swimming through universes in my head. I worried that I would not be able to tell if anything was occurring on the toilet (TMI?) with so little of a conception of my body. I remember it took me a good minute to locate the lightswitch, because of an inability to distinguish myself from the wall. I remember washing my hands and thinking, strangely lucidly, I have no concept of time, I am so removed from this reality. I could not function if I tried. The most logical thing is to lie down. At this point, I was still thinking, I am in pain? I didn't know this could be possible on a dissociative. What is the source of pain? Is the pain as acute as what I am thinking? And if so, shouldn't I be distressed? But yet, I just let myself be consumed.

The pain moved. It was not my stomach. It was my uterus. It felt like cramps but several times more acute. I am taking a developmental psychology class and my mind went to town when I realized this was where the pain was coming from. I was birthing universes. I even had a grandiose thought that I was the new Madonna. I would have an immaculate conception right where I lay, and in my head, it made sense. I traveled along an umbilical cord in my mind, then wondered what happened to one's ego as she carried a child. Did they develop another ego, two egos that suddenly crashed together? My visuals responded to this, with a green amorphousness colliding with itself and expanding (green and red are my dissociative colors, with lots of grays as well). I am very annoyed with this description, because it does not encapsulate the intensity of the psychosomatic pain my body was producing of birthing, and just what was happening in my head (although I imagine this was still incomparable to actual birthing, as I probably could not have just lay there bearing the pain without making a sound). It was easily among the most intense experiences I have had, because generally there is no physical element present that is so unmistakable, and surely never one of pain. And as I "realized" what was occurring, the pain moved from my "womb region" and just dissipated into nothingness.

I am not sure if this next part came before or after the birthing, but I remember drawing toward light in a zone of duality of light and dark, and becoming this ball of light, blasting through the darknesss (sort of like a the kamehameha blast in Dragon Ball Z), then having something vaguely bodily, and being pulled downward into the darkness, but not for long before I started moving in a circle with the darkness with an arm like a sickle (something reminiscent to yin and yang). Creating and destroying. It reminded me of a Hindu god. Is it Shiva who is the creator and destroyer? (Or I guess this is Shiva and Brahma?) Then I continued to move in this circle as it shrank and formed other circles, cell-like, rolling through some sort of path that was inside of some sort of structure that felt earthly and bodily. It was a borderline mystical experience for me. And I noted that whenever there is this light, although I am laying in complete darkness, it makes me think that a fluorescent light is shining on my eyes, and I can feel the warmth of it. It's not a blinding or burning light that I guess one would expect.

I am not sure if this part precedes or succeeds the above, but I remember being in a room of puzzle pieces, dark grey and red, and thinking, this is where they construct their gods.

There is much more that went along with this experience, obviously, but those are perhaps the easiest to make an endeavor to attempt to try to explain, and also the most pivotal.

My final thoughts are that I am disappointed that I have no more of the stuff, and am not sure if I try it again, if I should IM 200mg or less... I am not sure if I should be perturbed that I experienced physical pain, and that I was worrying about my life, but yet, I woke up about five hours later, and feel just fine, cleaner even, than I would feel after IMing ket at this time. There is little visual, perceptual, or cognitive disturbance, although reports have always said that effects led well into the next day. I got more than I bargained for, but it was a truly unique and amazing experience. It must be said that it didn't last any longer than a k-hole for me. The range of intensity occurred within an hour span. Then I sharply dropped off and went to sleep shortly thereafter and pretty easily. As for comparisons, I can't say it feels like anything else. It was more spiritual for me than ket, but nowhere near as immersive as DXM or ket, was not as introspective as DXM, but perhaps more than ketamine, (please note that I find DXM more profound, tactile, visual, rational, immersive, and thus a more capable entheogen than ketamine...heresy, many of you will tell me) more lucid than any of them, but yet more removed from reality, less tactile than DXM and ket (I did little floating and shifting, even if there were instances where my limbs went "through" things and I was looking at things from an isometric angle...it was more that I saw these things happening with little tactile response), yet more aware of my body--hence the capacity for creating and feeling pain. Just very paradoxical, and very interesting.

And you know what? I feel really good today. Last night I birthed a universe and witnessed the place where people fashion their gods! What did you do last night? Just kidding. But seriously, there is a definite afterglow, and very little physical and cognitive effects that I can discern at the time of writing, now 7 hours after I came out of the most intense portion of my experience.

Bravo!

Last edited:
bad timing

Wow I thought that was going to be a train wreck but you totally turned it around, I'm not sure I'd be so positive after all that pain but I didn't feel what you felt. I never touched HBW seeds again after a hidous stomach paining night but apples and oranges, etc.

@QuickFix did you have the freebase or the salt? I couldn't imagine that much snorting. It was my first ROA last week and it felt like I was having the inside of my nose tattooed...with needles dipped in vinegar.

I tried snorting, oral and rectal last week but can't justifiably comment on any as I very out of character took it with other things. Today will be my first try on it's own though as the effects where off I'm wondering if bumping with MXE might do something? Or DXM but I kinda wanted to have a massive session with that another time and don't want a tolerance. It's funny that it's noon, I used to experiment at night when I was alone but daybreak started being associated with the horrible notion of a trip wearing off and the crash back into nasty real life so I want to get rid of that idea. I can be alone whenever I want now, until I move but then I'm an adult and can do as I wish with housemates.

I have the freebase, it's like sugar, some is in lumps and it hasn't dissolved during 2 cups of tea and 2 poo's. But I'm guessing people had the freebase for a while before we knew there was a difference and still got anal results so I'm still trying that way. I had been debating whether to do the whole 500mg or 300mg but I'm doing 300mg that way if nothing has happened by the time it should have I can bomb the rest (it's not in the syringe!!! blergh). Surely the lumps must melt up there, you'd just get a more gradual onset is my theory with not much basis.

I sure am thinking of doing chem instead of maths sometimes now, I'd love to legitamately work with recreational drugs, like for MAPS or something. Can't be many jobs in it tho, wonder if there's been any Phd's in it. We don't have enough people doing this stuff for us.

I STILL used too much water to get it to dissolve and thats one sharp syringe, makes me think of hollowing out a dildo.... it wouldn't be weird if I had a partner into it!

SHIT! I hadn't heard from them so assumed it would be tomorrow but I'm meant to look at a house today, like in a minute.

Well that was a disaster, while on this substance dont go looking to houseshare with football hooligans unless theres a sweet old lady who'll pick you up off the street, take you to her place and ring you a taxi so you can get home safely.

I'd have been better off staying home as planned and talking to a good friend on the phone.

But I can tell you that the freebase is well and truely active as ever up the bum. Just don't go out or pretend you can talk properly.

Last edited:
I got a 300mg sample of this from a vendor and have been researching it a bit. It seems there is NO information on smoking (aside from saying it wasn't very active) so I'm not going to just dive into it head first, but I did place a bit on foil and heat it just to see how the drug reacted. It immediately turned into a puddle and vaporized without reside, I can't even tell where it was placed on the foil. I was under the impression I had the hcl but perhaps I got the freebase? What's a way I can tell the difference? Thanks!

I think the base isn't water soluble, like at all (I was told I had the hcl, but I'm pretty sure it's the freebase). Personally I didn't like vaping it in large enough doses to be active, but that might just be because I let it get too hot and it burst into flames (the shit smells too, I mean I like it, just not stuck everywhere in the room). The salts of some chemicals are quite vaporizable though, I don't know about this one, depends on the boiling point I guess.

I did about 60mg of this for the first time, to test the waters. I got slight jaundice symptoms for a few days. This suggests liver toxicity. I've seen a similar report on Zoklet, plus a few people reporting anorexia in the following days.

The fact that I got this from a single, relatively small dose is worrying to say the least. I'm not going to touch this with a ten foot pole anymore.

Experiment with vaporization, #3

Put a little bit (<50mg) on foil, already had a good sized oral dose that I've more or less come up on, so recognize this data is of limited value. Anyway, only held the flame under the foil for the briefest instant and it all almost instantly vaporized. Gonna try that again right now (limit heat exposure as much as possible to avoid it bursting into flames). Tried it again right now and yeah, that works great.

Now officially changing my recommendation: Vaporization is probably a worthwhile ROA on this subtsance. My language skills are remarkably intact for the amount I've taken though, so it is possible that this vaporized so quickly I missed much of it (if so pipe may be desirable), or I'm building a tolerance to it. Anyone else done any more experimenting with this method?

Double edit: Ya'know, while vaporization may be quick, I'm still thinking insufflation hits me harder. It's extremely uneplaaseant with this crystalline shit, but it works.

Last edited:
This was posted to a well known vendor review site... cant specify of course, nor which vendor this reportedly analyzed sample came from... no way of verifying veracity of the information of course... but just wanted to pass on the issue, a cautionary warning to all who may have aquired this substance to be extremely wary... I would recommend running this report by your vendor, asking for analysis reports etc., before consuming.

posted 03/28/2011 17:48

The analysis results are finally in for the sample of 4MeOPCP I ordered from this vendor in early February. I don't normally go to the effort to analyze RCs, but did in this case because receptor affinity was lower than expected (at best half), because 4MeOPCP from other vendors has been found to be contaminated in the past, because impurities were observed in my sample during its conversion to the hydrochloride, because the chemical process for making 4MeOPCP is likely to produce PCC as a toxic contaminant, and because mammalian muscle tissue exposed to this sample a month ago still has not healed.

Initial LC/MS analysis could not quantify the percent purity of the sample because UV detection was used, but the MS detected the presence of considerable PCC in the sample. Subsequent proton NMR analysis confirmed the presence of two components, with 4MeOPCP constituting only 36% of the mixture and the balance, consistent with the expected spectrum of PCC, being 64%.

Unfortunately, PCC is not easily separated from PCP derivatives, so unfortunately I have to recommend that those who received contaminated samples discard them. The presence of PCC in the sample makes it more hazardous because it would metabolize to cyanide if absorbed into a mammal's body. I don't believe that the vendor was aware that the material they were selling was contaminated and depended upon their manufacturer for assurances of purity, and it would not necessarily be obvious since it looks pure enough and has some of the expected receptor affinity.​

That's interesting, because from what I saw on the evidence envelope, LE had my 4-MeO-PCP labeled PCC. I didn't think much of it, but it could be that it was from this batch. What toxic symptoms would PCC produce were it ingested?

Status
Not open for further replies.