View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 4-AcO-DMT Thread - Act Four

Status
Not open for further replies.
On Saturday night I died from this substance. Initially I believed it was actually my death was happening in reality and not just the death of my ego. I will certainly write a trip report in the coming days but am reluctant to include the dose I consumed as I will more than likely be ridiculed by some members for such a large dose.

-

Ok so I knew I had an account on here but couldn't remember either my username or password, hence why I registered the username kenobio.

Anyway, I intentionally dosed 100mg and had the single most intense trip of my. I would think long and hard before dosing in that range again. At times it was quite difficult to comprehend anything, but at other times it was so fantastic.

I'm going to find it difficult to put into words. But I should be able to come up with something worthwhile with the help of my sitter from the night.

Last edited by a moderator:
On Saturday night I died from this substance. Initially I believed it was actually my death was happening in reality and not just the death of my ego. I will certainly write a trip report in the coming days but am reluctant to include the dose I consumed as I will more than likely be ridiculed by some members for such a large dose.

Please include the dose for harm reductions sake. I thought I had died once on 35 mg 4-aco-dmt. My closed eye visuals went from the normal multicolored space to all white and gold. And I think I kinda fell asleep watching them in amazement. I woke up sweating and shaky, like from a nightmare. I swore I died. My girlfriend told me I was crazy, I was just laying there quietly. I'm interested in hearing more of your experience.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was just wondering how 4-aco-dmt might effect a person with diabetes

On the 2nd of this year I went to Santa Cruz to try this. I hadn't eaten all day, and I had a small amount of caffeine in the morning. Then I drank 50mg in Kool-Aid and, my other 2 friends had 20, and 30mg. Within 10 minutes I was uncontrollably laughing until my head felt solid. Then we all started smoking weed and my whole visual field had altered into another perception of life. After about 40 minutes I got so worried that I was going to have a stroke, or a heart attack, that I isolated myself in my sister's room, and laid in her bed to calm down. When I looked in the mirror to tell myself I was fine, I couldn't believe who I was. The trip started at 4:00, and for about 2 and a half hours I was in hell. I could feel and visualize my every body part falling apart and becoming independent. I started to lose feeling in parts of my body, and then fell things like my face through the nerves in my leg...and I was just frightened. I was literally blinded by visuals, attempting to look up information on whether it was possible to actually have a stroke. I found a few reports saying people could end up with heart issues and that threw me over the edge. I was just in a loop of thought, thinking how disappointed my parents would be if I died, and how little I have done to make them proud. It was massively emotional, and my flaws were attacking me from every angle. Then at about 7:00, I kind of "came to" after a brief overwhelming experience that I seemed to have blacked out on (I can't remember much of what happened). I started to wave my hand around, and the trail made me so happy. I then started thinking, "Why am I worrying...I'm not dead, and the trip is almost over. Every thing is beautiful and I'm experiencing something truly amazing." Then I just jumped up in the biggest rush of euphoria and felt the true meaning of enjoying an experience. It was amazing. I started listening to music, and talking with all of my friends I was with. The night ended up pretty great. One downside to the night was after my sister came home at 8:30pm, we hot boxed her bathroom...and my friend that took 30mg was feeling nauseous. He started to walk into the living room, and my other friend helped him stand up straight, and then his eyes rolled back and he fell down. I thought he died and I almost started crying from how worried I was, and then he woke up and asked what happened. We weren't sure if he passed out from the hotboxing (we smoked about 15 jointes in a 4x4 bathroom with the windows closed for about 30-40 minutes), or if it was the 4-AcO-DMT. Although I felt responsible, everybody decided it was most likely the weed that made him pass out, but I felt awful. We watched a movie, and then went to sleep. It was one of the most insane experiences of my life. I think the dose, the weed, and the empty stomach effed me over, and I really should have meditated before hand. I never spend the time to get in touch with my mind before strong trips, and then I lose myself. I hope to one day try this again at maybe 40 or 45mg, with no weed, and a lot more concentration of my mind, rather than recreation. What a powerful substance.

PS- I have had trips very similar in intensity to this such as my 50mg 2C-I with an ounce of weed and an empty stomach on 4/20, and 10mg DOC and a few joints (high dose due to tolerance). Those trips were not AS intense, but the duration made it almost unbearable. I was so thankful for the 4 hour duration until the euphoria hit, and then I was upset it had to end.

I was literally blinded by visuals

I know what you mean. I never had this with the 4-AcO solo but when combining it with K or MXE. It's damn scary and funny at the same time :)

Especially if you're in a dark room it's really hard to get a clear sight when everything seems to be lost in waves and rotating patterns.

Yeah. I was reaching for my phone, and it just hit me that I had to assume that I knew what I was looking at... EVERYTHING was warped and changed. It was fun, but not as fun as it could have been. Very visual stuff.

If i would put 4 aco dmt in chocolate bonbons like u can do with dried shrooms powder will it work well and stay potent? It would be fun to have little 10 mg chocolates, and take 1-3 for different strength :)

Yes that is possible but you need to be very careful that the powder is distributed evenly as it's not soluble in chocolate!

Thanks for the warning. So i dose each bonbon seperate and use 4-aco-dmt for the filling(instead of liquor or a nut for example) There are special molds for it. Cant see anything going wrong with that (but im a happy noob) looks like a good idea to me. The seem nice for kiddy birthdays and grannies with a sweeth tooth ;)

In my experience, and maybe some other people as well, I've found taking 4AcO-DMT with LSD provided a much happier and multileveled experience. Last I did it, I toon the 4AcO first then the L maybe 45min-1hr later. My experience was possibly one of the greatests psychedelic trips I've had. The loss of ego from the 4AcO was phenomenal in my opinion, and not very long after that sense of feeling the L came on in full force. Things got all funny and happy vibed, anyone else with similar experience?

Finally gave this a go the other day after having it in storage for a few months.

Slight tolerance issues perhaps (600mic 25c 5 days prior)

Took 20mg of the furmate via gel cap (oral).

Weird setting. Had to stay the night at my parents house because we had some things to do early in the a.m. Also about 15 minutes after ingesting it my girlfriend decided to break up with me via text (so ex-gf? Lol she's quite bi polar so who knows).

I thought this would send me off into a bad trip but thankfully it didn't. It was rather enjoyable. The come-up and peak were a bit intense and had some regret / anxiety likely related with set and setting.

I've read this leaves some unable to sleep easily after baseline but I found the trip rather sedating without much stimulation at all. Come up was fairly fast like other tryptamines I've experienced (shrooms , 4-ho-mipt , 4-ho-met , 5-meo-mipt) peak lasted a few hours. I'd say I was near baseline by 5 hour mark and fell asleep at between 5-6 hours after ingestion.

I usually get pretty weak visuals from tryptamines but found this the most visual out of the ones I've tried. 20mg 4-aco-DMt was more visual then 30+mg 4-ho-mipt for me.

Enjoyable trip and looking forward to doing more experimenting with this one in the future.

Considering a combo with 4-aco & mxe soon. Any tips? Dosage? When to ingest which?

Also interested in a combo with 4-ho-mipt as well. I'm sure this would go great near the end of a phen peak , will likely mix with DOC at some point when I'm ready for a 12+ hour trip again , maybe summer.

Edit - actually this was my 2nd go with this one but my first try was when I recklessly dosed around 35mg while drunk. I basically stumbled into my room during the come up , finding it very hard to move and went into a blackout or fell asleep. Whichever it was I woke up with no memory of the incident except for the come up. I've kicked drinking to the curb so plan to treat these much more responsibly in the future.

Last edited:
Well I took 20mg again , 2 days after initial experience. I've noticed with tryptamines , moderate doses at least , tolerance is not nearly as much of an issue as with the phen class of pysedelics. 20mg 48 hours later felt just about as intense as 20mg 2 days prior.

Some things I noticed in terms of visuals that I didn't quite touch on the first time

-reds really really stand out.
-visuals from the "corner" of my eye seem way more prevalent then with other trypt's I've tried. Was spooky a couple times thinking I seen something outside or what have you
-geometrical faces. I'm yet to experience DMT , but have viewed lots of artwork of "DMt entities" and I felt like with eyes open if I was concentrating on something , for example my phone or television , my vision outside of these objects would create feminine geometrical entities to appear. Very mild but I think it gives me an idea of what's in store if and when I go for a higher dose

Other things

Wasn't able to really listen to music during first experience as I was sandwhiched on the main floor of a tri-level at my parents , on the living room couch (mom sleep in upper level , dad in bottom) but this time at home I did briefly throw on some music (hip hop I think) and was def enhanced. Nowhere comparable to how a phen , doc for example where music will leave me withering on the bed in a orgasim-like state , but enhanced none the less. I think I'll go for some shpongle near the peak in the dark and see what kind of CEV's I can get (haven't really tried much closed eyes with this one yet).

Watched samsara in 1080p and it was breathtaking. This was during the peak. A few parts got a bit intense/creepy but overall was great experience.

Given its sedation I don't think this would be much fun in a party setting but at the same time I think after the come-up peak my social skills were enhanced. Talked with the ex via text message and felt I was pretty witty , calm and sociable. Whereas given we just broke up I would usually not have much to say and what I would say would come off as defensive , possibly mean & hurtful. She was taking stabs at me , trying to get me mad I could tell but the whole time I was in good spirits and basically laughed it off and replied & reacted in a way I'm proud of not the normal eye for an eye defensive crap & at the same time not how I'd imagine I'd be if I was on say , MDMA instead , which I think would make me come off as lovey-dovey and desperate. I felt I was logical & witty but at the same time not an asshole at all.

Anyways think I'll be giving it a go in combination with mxe tonight.

Then I'll prob hang it up until spring/summer as to not let it lose it's magic and move on to experiments with 4-ho-det.

Been using pyschs a bit much lately , but that tends to be the pattern once I try a new one , If I like it I'll give it a few go's then take a week or two break from them until I decide what to try next.

My favorite psychedelic combination is 2C-E and 4-AcO-DMT. Clear headed introspection from the 2C-E + spiritual-emotional ecstasy from the 4-AcO-DMT. Nothing like it.

I think i'm done with this chem for awhile...i've had many amazing trips but lately I just end up chasing a tryptamine buzz until I get carried away and end up in a dark place. Probably just need a long break and a different set/setting but it seems that the magic is somewhat gone. I took 20mg last night, enjoyed myself but ended up disspointed so I took another 30mg two hours later...next thing I know i'm having a fucking panic attack. No bueno :(

Sounds like you are using it for the wrong thing then, I'm pretty sure there are other tryptamines that can provide the buzz in a more favorable capacity?

tried this at 17 and 24 mg and I got nothing at all off of it. Are there any cross-tolerances with 4-aco-dmt and other drugs? Or is it possible I just need a higher dose than most?

Both are possible but cross-tolerance is much more probable.

All psychedelics are cross-tolerant because they virtually all work in similar ways. Some other serotonergics may have tolerance effects, but more limited. What drugs did you take recently?

Sounds like you are using it for the wrong thing then, I'm pretty sure there are other tryptamines that can provide the buzz in a more favorable capacity?

No you're absolutely right...it didn't start this way. I was using it as I would any psychedelic (rarely and to explore the mind) but I ended up enjoying the trips too much which is why i'm taking a long break. When a substance starts to lose it's magic you know it's time to stop. I enjoyed the hell out of it though, had some very memorable trips, learned a ton, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.