View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 4-AcO-DMT Thread - Act Four

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have never had a good experience on either mushrooms or 4-AcO-DMT (at least not alone, I just recalled an experience where I combined 4-AcO-DMT with 2c-b, and that was very enjoyable). I always feel very uneasy and anxious, with no positive benefit. While LSD can make me feel uneasy and anxious at times, it is usually because I am looking at myself or some situation I am in from a detached perspective, and I am simply telling myself to make changes where those behaviors are concerned. Basically, I feel uneasy about situations that exist, shit that is true. 4-AcO-DMT puts me in negative thought loops where I spend the peak of my trip obsessing about things that are not true, and it therefore serves no benefit to me.

The only aspect I enjoy is the warm, glowing euphoria I experience after the peak has worn off, and I return to reality again. I love that feeling. But it is ultimately not worth the negative experience when there are other hallucinogens out there.

4-AcO-DMT puts me in negative thought loops where I spend the peak of my trip obsessing about things that are not true, and it therefore serves no benefit to me.

The only aspect I enjoy is the warm, glowing euphoria I experience after the peak has worn off, and I return to reality again. I love that feeling. But it is ultimately not worth the negative experience when there are other hallucinogens out there.
When I took 4aco with my friends, every single time one of them went to talk I had the expectation that what they were gonna say was something horrible and negative and wrong. I also was afraid to talk at my times and felt extremely awkward and anxious etc. The anxious thought loops really fucked with my head.

"The only aspect I enjoy is the warm, glowing euphoria I experience after the peak has worn off." EXACTLY, I look forward to the comedown as the best part

Why I can't feel any effects from 4-ACO-DMT ? I got some from a reliable source (Greatly rated, Top 3 EU shop) and nothing from 50mg fumarate! I'm not on medication except Alprazolam for 8 years.

:?

Good grief! Alprazolam for eight years?! That will greatly dull any psychedelic. I'm surprised that you've (apparently) been able to get real trips from other compounds. You really should consider getting off Alprazolam (or any other benzodiazepine) over the next few months.

When I took 4aco with my friends, every single time one of them went to talk I had the expectation that what they were gonna say was something horrible and negative and wrong. I also was afraid to talk at my times and felt extremely awkward and anxious etc. The anxious thought loops really fucked with my head.

"The only aspect I enjoy is the warm, glowing euphoria I experience after the peak has worn off." EXACTLY, I look forward to the comedown as the best part

I'm glad somebody else agrees. I've had people look at me like I'm crazy for saying I enjoy LSD, but mushrooms (which are for some reason popularly considered mild by comparison) and 4-aco-dmt cause me to flip out.

Maybe "flip-out" isn't the right term, but they make me feel unpleasant.

Good grief! Alprazolam for eight years?! That will greatly dull any psychedelic. I'm surprised that you've (apparently) been able to get real trips from other compounds. You really should consider getting off Alprazolam (or any other benzodiazepine) over the next few months.
My thoughts exactly.

I can understand where you're coming from, I get very emotional/unstable (this compound's strength) on this and that could very well switch to such an anxiety ridden state. This is a personal voyage type compound more than anything else I've tried, which is why I leave it for that very purpose. LSD is far superior (IMO of course) as a social experience, though in higher doses any psychedelic becomes like that

And I guess uneducated people don't really see mushrooms as powerful as LSD is because picked shrooms in the northern parts of the world aren't the most potent. Also, over here in smart shops the salesperson often recommends a not-so-potent strain of scletoria if you ask which one to get. This is because a (tourist) girl jumped off an overpass (or at least, that was the news story at the time) and the government banned hallucinogenic mushrooms.

Or maybe because of the anti-LSD propaganda that people see LSD as a more scary thing. I dunno, public perception is really weird sometimes..

Last edited:
Should I be taking the fumarate or the freebase?

I have taken it once before without actually knowing which of the above it was. 30mg was a fantastic trip.

I am not experienced enough with HO's vs ACO's , I've only tried one or the other so far. From what I've read they seem to be pretty much the same , aside from maybe duration or one being more potent by weight. Don't quote me on that though , It's just something I think I've read in this forum and don't have first hand experience.

As to why 4-HO-mipt is my favorite so far , it has a much longer duration , usually 6 hours compared to 4-aco-DMt usually being 3-4 for me. Visuals are different. I find 4-aco-DMt things are really geometric type visuals & reds really pop out. 4-HO-mipt visuals are a lot more wavy for a lack of better words. 4-HO-mipt is pretty stimulating whereas 4-Aco-DMt is quite sedating. I find 4-HO-mipt come up to be a bit rough , body load somewhat intense but after that I love the tactile aspect which is great for sex and reminds me of 5-meo-mipt , but the come up has kept me from pushing 4-HO-mipt past 25mg as I get a sewhat uncomfortable body load , which may have to do with finding a way to channel the stimulation. 4-aco-DMt on the other hand I love the body buzz , it hits me with waves of body euphoria which rivals MDMA ime , but I've found it's not nearly as good for sex as 4-HO-mipt. Both very much enhance music. I find 4-aco-DMt more giggly but always near the comedown... Anyway starting to ramble not sure i even answered why 4-HO-mipt is my favorite lol , I very much like both , just find them quite different.

I feel the same way about 4-ho-mipt/aco. I love them both dearly, for different reasons, but they are two different beasts.

4-ho/aco-met, however, i find is a nice middle ground between the two. IT give you the visuals similar to 4-aco-dmt, along with the light psychadelia 4-ho-mipt, or 5-meo-mipt for that matter offers. Definately worth checking out if you come across it. Also heard 4-ho/aco-mpt is pretty nice too, but havent been able to sample it.

One of my favorites (met), but now a days i find myself just taking a combo of those 4(metocin, acetylpsilocin, miprocin, and 5-meo-mipt), depending on what i want to get from the trip, or what utility its for. Its given me some fantastic trips, particularly met/miprocin, 5-meo-mipt/4-aco-dmt, or 4-aco-dmt/miprocin. Also took a low dose of 5-meo-mipt (4mg), with 12mg 4-aco-dmt, and 12mg 4-aco-met. That was a pretty intense trip. But not overwhelming, just so much going on in the mind, visually, and sensually.

4-ho-mipt is some pretty fantastic stuff though. But 4-aco-dmt is, well, dmt. And dmt always is the hardest hitter of the trypts in my expirence, whether it be 4-aco/psilocin/freebase dmt/ayahuasca/etc. Just nothing else like it.

I'm glad somebody else agrees. I've had people look at me like I'm crazy for saying I enjoy LSD, but mushrooms (which are for some reason popularly considered mild by comparison) and 4-aco-dmt cause me to flip out.

Maybe "flip-out" isn't the right term, but they make me feel unpleasant.

I can understand where you're coming from, I get very emotional/unstable (this compound's strength) on this and that could very well switch to such an anxiety ridden state. This is a personal voyage type compound more than anything else I've tried, which is why I leave it for that very purpose.

This is in line with my experiences: 4-aco-dmt has me facing personal issues at some moment during the trip. I was glad to be alone the first time i took a high dose: i cried my eyes out with no holding back, and it was one of the most helpful and releasing things in quite a long time.
Same thing happened next time (about a different issue, mind you =D ), and i'm quite sure it will happen again next time.

Anyway i make sure to be alone with this one, since realization and release of inner turmoil is something 4-aco-dmt seems to be really good at, it's even the peak of the experience for me, and i really appreciate it for this <3. The gorgeous visuals are a nice bonus!

Once i took a medium dose to go at a party, and it felt ackward, i could feel it aiming for my lacrymal glands. For now this one is only for my solo therapeutic sessions...

Should I be taking the fumarate or the freebase?

I have taken it once before without actually knowing which of the above it was. 30mg was a fantastic trip.

It doesn't matter though the fumerate salt will be slightly less potent.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is in line with my experiences: 4-aco-dmt has me facing personal issues at some moment during the trip. I was glad to be alone the first time i took a high dose: i cried my eyes out with no holding back, and it was one of the most helpful and releasing things in quite a long time.
Same thing happened next time (about a different issue, mind you =D ), and i'm quite sure it will happen again next time.

Anyway i make sure to be alone with this one, since realization and release of inner turmoil is something 4-aco-dmt seems to be really good at, it's even the peak of the experience for me, and i really appreciate it for this <3. The gorgeous visuals are a nice bonus!

Once i took a medium dose to go at a party, and it felt ackward, i could feel it aiming for my lacrymal glands. For now this one is only for my solo therapeutic sessions...

I actually have a small amount of 4-HO-met , I fear it's a bit degraded as its tan color. I used it before but I was drunk off my ass so couldn't properly gauge the experience. Have since quit drinking , which was my main reason to reintroduce myself to pyschedelics to hopefully put an end to my alcoholism / weekly cocaine binges. & for the most part it's worked. 5 months no coke & a month no alcohol but from the moment I started doing weekly trips my consumption cut way back , just been hard to stick to prolonged abstince. Not bashing others but I've let alcohol & cocaine f my life up for a long time so personally can't handle either recreationally. Had 4 years clean until last July. Anyways off topic and on a tangent here but ill test my 4-HO-met in the near future.

Yet to do my DOC+4-aco-DMt combo. I love love love DOC , I get the most insane visuals and tons of euphoria but the duration is so off putting that I really need to plan it out. Can't really drop it on a whim.

So I've decided instead ill go with a 8-10mg of 4-aco-DMt & 4-HO-mipt each. Likely this Tuesday or the following. Haven't mixed tryptamines together (besides my drunk night when I took 4-HO-met).

4-aco-DMt is #1 for body high for me. Followed by MDMA. I've mixed 4-HO-mipt & MDMA which produced the best body sensations of any drug experience so I wonder how MDMA & 4-aco-DMt would mix considering there 1 & 2 in my experience for body highs (I guess heroin takes the cake but I've only done it once and find no reason to do it ever again)

Speaking of combos ,1 hit LSD+"E" pill or three was pleasant. Likely the bean had meth as well unfortunately but this was yearrrs ago. Given how hard it is for me to find a legit MDMA plug (last one first few batches top notch then pretty sure I was sold M1 so haven't called since) I wonder if these 4-sub trypt's would mix well with something like 4fa , or even closer to replicating a MDMA/LSD or TRYPTAMINE combo mix it with the APB's? No rush to find out , just loath recreating as closely as possible my MDMA & 4-HO-mipt experience as it was the most euphoric altered state experience of my life.

Funny how different these effects different folks. I find 4-aco-DMt very light hearted trip. First couple hours are pretty serious but the comedown I get hit with fits of laughter , which is pretty in line with my LSD experience (in a general way , still very much different beasts). I haven't found the same true , on a consistent basis with any other pyschedelics. That being said it could all boil down to set & setting.

4-HO-mipt on the other hand has set me from having one of the most euphoric trips of my life into a sobbing grown man , but I blame it on things happening in my personal life and the fact pysedelics amplify my emotions and I was in a great mood to start my trip and not so pleasant near the end.

Anyway done rambling here. New batch is in , not fluffy flour looking stuff like my other (which I still have) , looks more grainy , slight maybe grey hue to it like my 4-HO-mipt. Will report in here when I give the 4-HO-mipt & 4-aco-dmt combo a try.

I actually have a small amount of 4-HO-met , I fear it's a bit degraded as its tan color.
I also have a tan batch of 4-ho-met and I do not think it has degraded. Sniffing 15mgs produced some very decent visuals, 30mgs orally had me seeing beautiful patterns all around me as well as causing uncontrollable fits of laughter through out the whole trip.

I doesn't matter though the fumerate salt will be slightly more potent.

That is incorrect. The freebase is more potent than the fumarate. The hydrochloride lies in between. Provided that the materials are ultra-pure, the following numbers apply:

10mg freebase = 11.48mg hydrochloride

10mg freebase = 12.36mg fumarate

Regarding stability, the inverse applies: fumarate is the least fragile, followed by HCl, followed by freebase.

That's what I get for posting whilst not fully awake. What I meant to say was that the fumerate will be slightly less potent.
Thanks for catching that!

No worries, chief. I wouldn't call it "slightly" less potent though. The difference with 4-AcO-DMT is almost 25%!

I have had a little bit of 4 aco FB in an epindorph in a mason jar filled with rice for 8 months now (havent had a scale to weigh it on until now..)

Last time I checked it was still the same very slightly off white as when I got it. Just wondering if I should be worried about degradation under said conditions and if this degradation will show up as a colour change? (ie if there is no colour change does that mean there is no degradation)?

Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.