View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 4-AcO-DMT Thread - Act Four

Status
Not open for further replies.
[...] the +4 is elusive, almost a crap shoot in my experience. I am sure I have had several hundred trips in my career but only a half-dozen real +4s remain in memory. Thank goodness I keep good notes.

Exactly. IMO, if you go into a psychedelic trip looking for something profound and life-changing, you're bound to be disappointed.

You can take psychedelics with the expectation to become more self-aware, and therefore slightly better equipped to deal with your life and problems in general. Beyond that, super-amazing ++++ spiritual breakthroughs are an unexpected bonus, every once in a blue moon.

^Agreed! You don't always have to see entities or enter another dimension in order to have a successful, beautiful, amazing trip.

^Agreed! You don't always have to see entities or enter another dimension in order to have a successful, beautiful, amazing trip.

:) double agreed. this compound, in particular, is rewarding at any dosage. at least for me.

I'm wondering if anybody has had any experience mixing 4-AcO-DMT with cannabis, and what effects were felt. The only time I tried this combo ended up with me drowning in psychedelic chaos, completely unable to function. I was literally couch-locked, wasn't fun at all.

I've taken this substance twice, a couple of weeks apart, and had amazing, incredible, euphoric trips each time. The first I was with my now-girl friend in the woods during day, and had an amazing time, and a religious experience. The second time was in my room, I got INSANE pleasure from reading poetry (God's Grandeur by Gerard Manley Hopkins) and learning things in general. Would recommend to anyone.

I'm wondering if anybody has had any experience mixing 4-AcO-DMT with cannabis, and what effects were felt. The only time I tried this combo ended up with me drowning in psychedelic chaos, completely unable to function. I was literally couch-locked, wasn't fun at all.

ive never smoked while on 4 aco b/c my only experiences with it have occurred after i was put on probation over a year ago

but 4 aco tends to atleast somewhat couchlock me on its own, ive done it out n public n what not but its fairly sedating in its own right

Could do with a fast response if anyone can help. A friend has some leftover 4-aco-dmt but it has turned brown as I heard commonly happens just with storage. I was wondering does this affect the potency of the chemical?

It appears to have a minimal effect on potency. You should dose as normal.

^ Then you shouldn't hesitate ;)

I was also skeptical but 4-AcO-DMT is one of the best compounds i ever took. It's VERY unique in terms of effects, very deep and complex and so can give you a night/day full of laughter or one of deep insightful thought patterns, sometimes both at once. Last time i had 4-AcO-DMT it was exactly like that, i remember i was crying very bad, i was so damn sad about specific things that came into my mind while just half an hour later, i was standing in the kitchen laughing my ass off because everything looked so...funny/strange/different/interesting :D

It's no comparison to shrooms, i've found it totally different and one hell of a worthwile substance.

^ Then you shouldn't hesitate ;)

I was also skeptical but 4-AcO-DMT is one of the best compounds i ever took. It's VERY unique in terms of effects, very deep and complex and so can give you a night/day full of laughter or one of deep insightful thought patterns, sometimes both at once. Last time i had 4-AcO-DMT it was exactly like that, i remember i was crying very bad, i was so damn sad about specific things that came into my mind while just half an hour later, i was standing in the kitchen laughing my ass off because everything looked so...funny/strange/different/interesting :D

It's no comparison to shrooms, i've found it totally different and one hell of a worthwile substance.

Well. I'll get to trying it eventually. I'm not sure where to find it though. I've got to try 25I first too (do know where to find that) :D But I'll get to it soon enough, and it sounds like a GREAT experience.

This stuff is fucking awesome, the degrading people are on about is rubbish in my opinion. Got some that had turned brown looking slightly like smack, was on a ketamine binge with 4 other people and atleast a half oz of great stuff. Ended up taking these 20mg and on comeup having more lines, most amazing visuals ever and headspace felt completely relaxed, was so euphoric loads of acid techno playing. Closing my eyes visuals were just like DMT or something with amazing open eyed ones, literally going out of it for a while from the trip. Looking forward to trying again but going to keep them spaced out.

I had my first encounter with this substance today.
I went for 15 mg but during the come up I thought that it was be too low so I bumped another 15, totalling 30 mg.
This has been one of the weirdest experiences in my life. I only have experience with 1x LSD and 2C-B and 2c-d, but this was nothing alike it.

I was completely lost in the world, I didn't knew who I was anymore, what I was doing, what I had taken. I even considered going to the hospital because it was total confusion. I had been watching a fiction show the last couple of days and I didn't know whether I belonged in that world. it was just very confusion and now I'm mentally drained. don't plan on using this again anytime soon.

^ i had a similar bout of confusion on a relatively small dose, as well. it was probably the single strangest experience i've ever had. the things i saw were incredibly out of this world. the maniacal bout of euphoria i experienced on the way down made the whole experience worthwhile.

coming up was physically uncomfortable followed by the strangest alien-like visions i'd ever had. attempting a walk in the neighborhood lead me to experience 'alice in wonderland' logic fuckery. i kept walking past the same street signs over and over again and walking past the same house repeatedly. it was like i was stuck in an infinite loop repeating the same passage of time. the confusion started to panic me.

i eventually made it back home and the relief gave way to bouts of the most intense euphoria i had ever experienced. absolute lunacy as i wrote letters to myself describing how wonderfully insane i had become.

It's certainly not one of those drugs to be taking out doors by yourself in my opinion. Was in the perfect setting of my mates flat with 4 other good mates and lots of ketamine, could only compare the experience to smoking DMT but it lasted about 4-5 hours.

Also, does anyone know how safe this chemical is dose wise? How many mgs are we talking you'd need to take before you'd need to get worried about serious side effects. Just as noticed people were flowing in and out of consciousness on this stuff, similar to shrooms but there was lots of ketamine involved. But just in case someone eats about 5 or something, similar to NBOMEs that way seizures etc are occurring.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's certainly not one of those drugs to be taking out doors by yourself in my opinion. Was in the perfect setting of my mates flat with 4 other good mates and lots of ketamine, could only compare the experience to smoking DMT but it lasted about 4-5 hours.

I don't know, there's something about this chem that makes me crave nature. I think my visuals are always the most intense on any psychedelic when I'm outdoors. I don't necessarily like being in public while on this, but give me someone's backyard and I'm good to go.

Completely agree with that! Mixed with the ketamine though I definitely wouldn't go outside on that one, I honestly couldn't have crossed the road but felt completely relaxed. I love roaming the streets on psychedelics as I love partying on them, but this experience was one of those ones were you had to just sit down and loose consciousness for a while. Normally psychedelics make me feel a bit odd or uncomfortable to dance on but I was throwing all sorts of shapes. Absolutely brilliant chemical. Tryptamines are the way forward!

I have used 4-AcO-DMT twice in the past month (25mg oral both times). Haven't really had any prior experience before that. The come-up was good but the peak was glorious, especially the 2nd time. Pure and utter bliss. I kinda "nodded". Almost everything I could have hoped for. However, I really disliked the post-peak phase. So much that I don't think it is worth to repeat it.

For me the post-peak phase was both times more or less the same. First there is a good 1.5-2h period were I'm very confused and very silly. Almost everything is funny because they are confusing. This part might sound like fun but I don't care for it at all. I'm after introspection and not silly fun. After that there is a period where I'm more or less back to baseline but cannot fall asleep.

Since I'm not experienced at all, my question is if this sounds familiar to anyone and if there are other drugs that can provide a comparable peaking experience but don't have the annoying past-peak phase. Cheers.

I'm after introspection and not silly fun.

I feel the same.
But I believe the "silly" part is to make you see "life is just a game". Learn from the world and from yourself as you delve into your own psyche, yes.
But also don't forget to laugh once in a while. It's good for the body and soul, you know ? ;)

Psychedelics always show me what I need to see, can't put in another way.

I agree. The "silliness" is an important part of the experience. Never take anything too seriously, even psychedelics!

Status
Not open for further replies.