View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 4-AcO-DMT Thread - Act Four

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably a personality thing, but feeling like a retard isn't too thrilling and annoying to be honest, especially when flying solo. I can see that I could enjoy that part more with a group of mates. But for me there was nothing to be learned from it, no deep thoughts or feelings.

But are you are saying that the "silly" phase is part of most psychedelics or are they less pronounced/absent with other substances?

"Silly" makes it sound so ... meaningless.

But it is a period of reflection, and I believe there is something to be learned from it. It's definetly different for everyone.

Personally, I think phenethylamines could have this less. But these are mostly a tad less euphoric for me so maybe that's why.

I PM'd this to Farmaz and just for information for the thread I slightly edited:

This was my first time sniffing, as opposed to the times I've just eaten/licked it, expecting it to last 3-4 hours but it ended up being a few hours later. I came to Gibberings to get a fast response with someone with experience with this ROA. I've eaten it a good few times now, but had never sniffed and if you've ever compared that with the 2cs sometimes there can be a massive difference. I.e. 2cs will have me being sick everywhere if I sniff them. Luckily this is very easy on the nose and much similar to an oral dose, maybe an hour or two shorter with a comeup thats about half an hour faster.

But regardless, if you want my opinion. If you love Liberty Caps you will love this stuff, it supposedly does turn into the exact same chemical in your body anyway. But due to it being an instant hit when you IV people think it's a chemical of it's own. I'm not a chemist nor do I have the knowledge and can go my own experience only. Personally, I would describe it as pretty similar to mushies, just without the nausea (although a friend did eat 60+mg and was sick so higher doses may cause it but nothing to the extent of mushies) and less harsh on your ego. Had a bit of a hectic night later on with people bringing up uncomfortable memories, anyone who follows my posts will know of events that occurred a few months back and it continuously flares up, unfairly but that's how it goes!

So to be honest if it was acid my head wouldn't have been good for it, same with mushies I'd consider saying, I think they are slightly harsher on the ego, but it's hard to tell. But this showed me how insignificant these people and problems where in even the massive place that is earth alone, let alone the universe, while also reminding me that I myself am not perfect, I have done wrong and maybe need to look at myself at the same time and to be honest it's one of times were I've taken 'advice' as such from trips as I'm quite a recreational user. But this was when I was tripping solo. Also I find the CEVs a bit more DMT like than shrooms, galaxy / Enter the Void material. But also the amazing worlds that shrooms take you to and the pictures/movies/animations they create in your mind. It made me feel insignificant at times, but also happy to be alive and the beauty of the world and to be honest it's something I really struggle to achieve so it was really nice.

If you mix it with ketamine, probably one of the best combinations out there if you wanna forget who you are and see the world collapse into lines and then other worlds. I could see people loosing their shit a bit on this combination, so be careful if it's something like MXE where the duration would be longer and you are able to move. But it's a fast track to an intense, intense k-hole but at such a higher level. But this stuff feels kind to my head, I suffer from depression/anxiety and this is a real nice natural euphoria and really nice to my head, it's a pity it doesn't work the same way as Ayahuasca were it clears it, as people say, but I've only experience with smoking DMT, as to be honest when I woke up after a few hours sleep I was back to my usual self, unfortunately, but I am also on a comedown of mephedrone / party flocks. But maybe it's just I haven't learnt how yet, it felt closer to achieving something like that than say LSD for example, but again solo trip. I've also tripped something like 4-5 times in the past two weeks if memory serves me right so obviously I feel that impacts the headspace. I normally always trip in groups too, this stuff is excellent for reaching trance states though. You're able to think many, many things at once in what appears to be a second. I don't meditate, but this is the closest feeling I could ever compare to focusing on that spot, eyes closed and clearing the mind. Time felt altered, or my mind expanded (remember to take with a pinch of salt!) I was spooning dog food into a bowl for my dog and as I watched it drop from the spoon it was like I had read an essay in my head. Was amazing to just lie down, stick on a track and this chemical was able to guide me, or basically put me into a trance of inner bliss.

Anyone I know who has tried it favours it highly. Top 3-5 for many, I'd have to say top 4 as for me it's Acid/Shrooms/4-ACO-DMT/DMT but to some the Shrooms and 4-ACO would be grouped together. I've realized Tryptamines are my favorite type of psychedelic and don't think I'll be paying much attention to Phenethylamine anymore as I find the trip a lot more fake on them. I'm preferring this to LSD at the moment as it's a lot easier on the head and easier to handle outside, although at higher doses this will not be the case due to the natural visuals which will literally swallow you - like the ketamine. It doesn't seem to have that magic 'spark' that acid carries either, but I don't think any chemical does.

Last edited:
i have this stuff.. i used it once at a out door music festival. i was in my tent.. the day before i did 2c-c.. anyway the dose was 9mg maybe 10mg. my buddy walked to the bathroom and never came back, he said he had a good time walking around.. i wish i could say the same about myself.. i am afraid to take this again and this is the reason why..

When i came up i started to get bad anxiety to the point of panic attack . I was shivering and shaking the entire time curled up into a ball.. I thought i measured the dose wrong and that maybe i was ODing. My visuals were not crazy but when i closed my eyes i would see patterns moving fast. I just could not stop shaking like as if i was cold.. when it was over i have happy that i had the experience. I want to do this again but i fear i have this terrible anxiety that i cannot get over.

could it be that my dose was not large enough to fully break through and that i was fighting it the entire time?

should i use a smaller dose to test the waters?

not sure what i should do.. the day before with the 2c-c was great and i had no anxiety.

You're still not going to breakthrough even with 30mg, even though it will be strong.

I think going deeper is not the answer. Maybe you need to look inside and confront why you had anxiety about tripping, etc. It seems like you're going through something in life that needs to be "answered"

People are saying this chemical turns "brown and sticky"... does it still work well in a volumetric solution after this has happened?

My MG scale is off by ~3-5mg and I don't trust it enough to dose potent chemicals like this... I can still dissolve this and dose out about 10mg per ML correct?

You're still not going to breakthrough even with 30mg, even though it will be strong.

I think going deeper is not the answer. Maybe you need to look inside and confront why you had anxiety about tripping, etc. It seems like you're going through something in life that needs to be "answered"

i think Shulgin would recommend i go deeper to figure it out.. I wont.. i have anxiety and i think i know why.. not sure how to fix it tho =(

folley said:
People are saying this chemical turns "brown and sticky"... does it still work well in a volumetric solution after this has happened?

Yeah, it still dissolves just fine, and I didn't notice any major difference in potency after it turned to dark brown goop (of course I was IVing it exclusively at that point, so I just might not have noticed).

Great! Thanks Never :)

So there is no worry about it re-solidifying over time either?

4-aco-dmt is my favorite chemical, but one time I had a batch (not sure if was the batch or degradation progress as others like my gf went ok) it took 5,5 hours to come up and with very strong effects for ridiculous dose (8mg), with a lot of bad body load (nausea, tremors, elevated heart rate, shivers and a general feel of shit, very dizzy and debilitated, and now I'm afraid of trying another time. Has anyone had this experience?

So there is no worry about it re-solidifying over time either?

Heck if I know, I've only ever put it in water while prepping a shot. I don't think it would, it degrades into 4-ho-dmt right? Solubility in whatever solvent you're using should be virtually identical.

MXE and 4-aco-dmt is seriously one of the best combos EVER. Just pure trippy euphoria for hours. No body load, just amazingness. Never loses it's magic either since i've done it 5 times and never regretted it. Matter of fact I think I might go for it again tonight it's been almost a month since I dove deep into the rabbit hole :D

4-aco-dmt is my favorite chemical, but one time I had a batch (not sure if was the batch or degradation progress as others like my gf went ok) it took 5,5 hours to come up and with very strong effects for ridiculous dose (8mg), with a lot of bad body load (nausea, tremors, elevated heart rate, shivers and a general feel of shit, very dizzy and debilitated, and now I'm afraid of trying another time. Has anyone had this experience?

Thank you.. me.. i had the exact same experience.. i took about 8mg too..

<snip>

No vendor discussion is allowed. The B&D threads are not here to discuss whether or not you plan on buying a substance in the future.

~Never

Last edited by a moderator:
Just curious, what did this 4aco look like? Was it white powder or dark goop? I have some dark clumps for 4aco but it usually starts taking effect around 15-60 mins and it takes more like 20mg for a very strong trip. 8mg and a 5 HOUR COME UP? Doesn't sound right to me, hmm

I also get the dizzyness and nausea but not to a debilitating extent or anything. Usually it's only bad if I'm in an anxious headspace at the time. Weird shit man

Just curious, what did this 4aco look like? Was it white powder or dark goop? I have some dark clumps for 4aco but it usually starts taking effect around 15-60 mins and it takes more like 20mg for a very strong trip. 8mg and a 5 HOUR COME UP? Doesn't sound right to me, hmm

I also get the dizzyness and nausea but not to a debilitating extent or anything. Usually it's only bad if I'm in an anxious headspace at the time. Weird shit man

was perfectly white, very fine powder

Mine was a brown and goopy chunk. Was very potent and one of the most dreamy, euphoric, shroomesque trips I've experienced with a body high reminiscent of MDA

Been out for a while but i just ordered a new batch of this stuff. I love it and its really my kind of drug like shrooms are, but it wont make me puke ;) Earlier in this topic I was looking for another nice drug and found out its defenitly not 2C-B. Now i have read the 4-HO-MET topic and i end up ordering that too =D Cant imagine it will be even better then 4-ACO-DMT. THe 4-ACO-DMT fumerate i had before was always brown and goey and but the freebase form was more wet (and potent) Now i got some white powder for easier storage, hope its just as good.

Now i got some white powder for easier storage, hope its just as good.
Fyi if you dry the brown goop out with a dessicant and keep it stored with one so it doesn't remoisturize it stores perfectly fine as dark brown chunks that are easy to break apart ime

Status
Not open for further replies.