Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 4-AcO-DMT Thread - Act Four

Status
Not open for further replies.
8.30pm – 40 mgs oral

after a cup or two of Jägermeister, decided it would be nice to have a trip.

I think I did more than 40mg. The trip came on very fast, rushing into my consciousness in a way that literally knocked me off my feet. I was supposed to meet a friend but was just about able to dial my phone to call him to tell him I couldn’t (at this point I had put pajamas on to be comfortable, but could no longer dress myself again). The friend got annoyed because I was babbling and incoherent.

Once I was off the phone, I cried for a while (unusually upset by this rebuff) and strange coloured shapes ran up and down my vision in vertical lines. There were occasional shifts of nausea through my body. Whenever I spoke (mostly to myself and usually phrases like "fucking hell... fucking hell!!"), it sounded like it was coming from another person – or that I was inside another person and hearing their voice. Shortly after, another friend called & found my jibberish funny. His laughter made me laugh hysterically, breathlessly - the only really enjoyable part of this trip. After talking, I was alone again. My hands looked unfamiliar. I staggered around my room, trying to make sense of things.

My girlfriend unexpectedly returned to find my in this dishevelled state. She observed my lips were blue – I did feel cold – and my pupils massively dilated. I got dressed in two haphazard layers and wrapped myself in a blanket even though the heat was high. I urged her to leave me alone. After she left, I took a zopiclone to calm down and hopefully sleep. But then clear mucus kept coming out of my nose, so much so I had trouble breathing. I began to worry that if the zopiclone put me to sleep, I might somehow suffocate on this sudden flow of white snot, so I fought the effects of the pill. For some unknown time I struggled against consciousness, still feeling removed, occasionally rousing myself from a sense of being smothered, my field of vision still strange and uncertain, co-ordination off. For sometime I was quite scared, worrying that I would have to call an ambulance, but also aware that I was just panicking. My blue-tinged lips concerned me, but eventually I got warm.

The whole thing lasted perhaps an hour. Overall it was quite unpleasant. I think I am just over-doing psychedelics and am not in the right headspace for them at this current time. Note that I had 2C-C a week ago, plus ethylphenidate. This “experiment” was reckless and opportunistic with no-one knowing I was doing it and no-one there to help. The experience lacked beauty and what it took in lucidity was not dream-like, but nightmarish.

8.30pm – 40 mgs oral

after a cup or two of Jägermeister, decided it would be nice to have a trip.

I think I did more than 40mg. The trip came on very fast, rushing into my consciousness in a way that literally knocked me off my feet. I was supposed to meet a friend but was just about able to dial my phone to call him to tell him I couldn’t (at this point I had put pajamas on to be comfortable, but could no longer dress myself again). The friend got annoyed because I was babbling and incoherent.

Once I was off the phone, I cried for a while (unusually upset by this rebuff) and strange coloured shapes ran up and down my vision in vertical lines. There were occasional shifts of nausea through my body. Whenever I spoke (mostly to myself and usually phrases like "fucking hell... fucking hell!!"), it sounded like it was coming from another person – or that I was inside another person and hearing their voice. Shortly after, another friend called & found my jibberish funny. His laughter made me laugh hysterically, breathlessly - the only really enjoyable part of this trip. After talking, I was alone again. My hands looked unfamiliar. I staggered around my room, trying to make sense of things.

My girlfriend unexpectedly returned to find my in this dishevelled state. She observed my lips were blue – I did feel cold – and my pupils massively dilated. I got dressed in two haphazard layers and wrapped myself in a blanket even though the heat was high. I urged her to leave me alone. After she left, I took a zopiclone to calm down and hopefully sleep. But then clear mucus kept coming out of my nose, so much so I had trouble breathing. I began to worry that if the zopiclone put me to sleep, I might somehow suffocate on this sudden flow of white snot, so I fought the effects of the pill. For some unknown time I struggled against consciousness, still feeling removed, occasionally rousing myself from a sense of being smothered, my field of vision still strange and uncertain, co-ordination off. For sometime I was quite scared, worrying that I would have to call an ambulance, but also aware that I was just panicking. My blue-tinged lips concerned me, but eventually I got warm.

The whole thing lasted perhaps an hour. Overall it was quite unpleasant. I think I am just over-doing psychedelics and am not in the right headspace for them at this current time. Note that I had 2C-C a week ago, plus ethylphenidate. This “experiment” was reckless and opportunistic with no-one knowing I was doing it and no-one there to help. The experience lacked beauty and what it took in lucidity was not dream-like, but nightmarish.
Lol dude I don't want to sound like an asshole and I don't take pleasure in hearing about your bad experience, but you kinda deserved what happened there. Sounds not like the "headspace" is the only problem here, you just didn't plan it right. At least take a day off and make sure no one who doesn't know what you are up to finds you in that state.

I agree! It was a bit stupid...
I did quite a lot of that sorta stuff during my 4 year psychedelics honeymoon phase. Got into a few unpleasant situations, but eventually started treating them with more respect. Surely this was a lesson to be remembered for you, too. :)

Between 25mg oral to 65mg insufflated.

That would be bordering on threshold. For 2C-E I generally blow 35-40mg at least. I've always been a hard head to psyches and low doses make me feel incredibly uncomfortable. I refuse to dose orally these days because the negative side effects are more pronounced across a longer period of time. I like to blast off into hyperspace.

Holy shit, that's like beyond a hardhead lol. Are you on any medications? Benzo or opiate addict? I've read quite a few complaints about 4-aco-dmt not being so effective insuflated but 65mgs is a pretty heroic dose right there as is 40mgs of insuflated 2c-e, quite a chunk of your wallet you must give for a worthwhile trip. The only way I work up to those doses is if I don't take my whole dose at once and keep trying to break through tolerance.

^ I'm a benzo addict but I always mak sure that my blood sdrum levels of my clonazepam are negligible when I dose, otherwise I would never get a trip lol... Pscilocetin just doesn't jive wih me very well. I find it to linger far too log and induce a sense or melancholy regardless of set, setting, or dose.

It's okay though, 4-HO-DET and 4-HO-MET are lifelong friends ;)

You found it to linger on too long? Exactly how long does psilacetin last for you? I find that regardless of dose I'm pretty much baseline by T+5h, almost wish it would last a bit longer TBH. I'm also kinda surprised you enjoyed 4-ho-det, while I didn't hate it the side effects were pretty uncomfortable (tremors, body temp increase, anxiety). 4-ho-met on the other hand, that stuff is fantastic, definately one of my favorite 4-subs.

I've never had a bad ethocin experience, it's so clean yet intense. Probably my favorite 4-sub I've ever tried.
4-AcO-DMT take about 2.5 hours to start reaching the peak and I'm not down until 6.5-7 hours after administration. I can never get as far as I want, the duration just gets extended.

Idk it jut lacks what I desire in a psychedelic. It's long lasting, visually disappointing, melancholy, extremely boring, and expensive. Synthetic 4-HO-DMT is quite the opposite though :D

Seems like you got a funky metabolism there. I find that I'm peaking by 1.5 and down by 5h, 7 hours seems a bit long for a psilacetin trip. Ethocin just felt a tad bit toxic for.me which is why I've only taken it twice, different strokes for different folks I guess, MANY hate aMT and that shit is my savior lol. How does synthetic psilocin compare to mush? Never got my hands on any.

It's much like ethocin in my experience. Clean, intense, very visual and a lot of euphoric rushes. Mushrooms are more prone to mind fuck and are rather disorienting in higher doses. Mushrooms just have never gotten me where I want to be even though I've eaten up to 16 grams (dried) before.

Lol maybe I'm just tryptamine retarded, I vaped 60mg aMT to less than spectacular effects.

I also feel that 4 aco dmt doesnt last long enough for me most of the time. After 3-4 hours im winding down pretty quickly. Thats not bad tho i love how clean the stuff is. If i want it to last longer i like to mix it with 2c-e(30-50mgs 2ce, i love my 2c-e) or MXE. Although i did dose 60mgs of 4acodmt(1st time dosing that much at once) of the fumarate a couple months ago alone and i just wasnt prepared for what it threw at me at the time, 3-4 hours in i just kept on tripping harder mentally/visually by the minute so i dulled the trip down with well needed Hydrocodones, i tried to ride it out but i couldnt wait any longer. Would love to try another high dose soon since i am in a way better state of mind, healthier etc..

Last edited:
I did quite a lot of that sorta stuff during my 4 year psychedelics honeymoon phase. Got into a few unpleasant situations, but eventually started treating them with more respect. Surely this was a lesson to be remembered for you, too. :)

Been into the RCs since '98. Recklessness happens, regardless of experience. In my experience :p

entheo you cray. 30mg of this oral had me in hyperspace for an eternity %)

maybe you should try oral because it might actually have a decently higher bioavailability?

each trip has been exciting in its own unique DMT way that fills me with love and gratitude for life

and for visuals, on that same 30mg oral trip I saw sand castles and sculptures form out of the sand and start moving around. It was so windy that when I looked at the waves they looked like they were comprised of thousands of tinier waves because of the textures the wind was making on the surface of the water. The clouds looked more beautiful than they ever have (to me) on that day, and at some point I was staring directly at the sun asking my friend, "is that the sun or the moon?" because it just looked like a circle haha

^needless to say, not a boring trip!

Wow yeah, anything above 25mg and things start getting really chaotic and reality-ripping for me.

I've tried oral
A number of times but that really extends the come up an duration to a point of dysphoria. My rule of thumb is to never use the oral ROA once the safety profile of a batch/chem is established. I dont like all that first-pass non sense lol.

I wish I could get really awesome visuals like you guys have been reporting for years. I generally just get color saturation, sparkles, and some of the 'breathing' effect. I can't even imagine what my dose would be in order to get to your visual level. I doubt 75mg would be enough..

Nothing really, other than the fact that I would have to order more for my collection.
I assume that I would work fairly well, but I don't see the character changing just because I plugged it.
The only ROA I felt was at all interesting was vaping it. Hit pretty fast and gave Arabic-like script appearing out of thin air, flowing around me and felt like desert magic lol.

No ROA's except for IV/vaping will truly change the characteristics though. From your post it sounded like you were wanting more intensity though it doesn't really sound like its right for you anyway. Wasn't really for me either, low doses were boring whilst high doses were extremely intense but with not much to show for it in terms of euphoria or such.

Also had a feeling you were going to say you had none, but figured if you did, rectal or even IM might be able to give you a better run for your money...

Pretty cool about vaping it though, never heard much about that and wish I would have though of attempting it. :(

Gosh there's a lot on this substance; It sounds different enough from mushrooms to have advantages over them; ie cleaner (and of course depending on where you get your shrooms you get small amounts of baeocystin, norbaeocystin & aeruginascin) but not different enough to be the least bit enticing for me since mushrooms aren't a very desirable product for me at all. 4AcO-DET wasn't much to write home about although 4AcO-DiPT seemed quite interesting if a bit weird. Love to see that again.

Gosh there's a lot on this substance; It sounds different enough from mushrooms to have advantages over them; ie cleaner (and of course depending on where you get your shrooms you get small amounts of baeocystin, norbaeocystin & aeruginascin) but not different enough to be the least bit enticing for me since mushrooms aren't a very desirable product for me at all. 4AcO-DET wasn't much to write home about although 4AcO-DiPT seemed quite interesting if a bit weird. Love to see that again.

I'm not too crazy about mushies either but 4-aco-dmt is special for me. It's like a cleaner, more vibrant and friendly cousin, a real gem. I'd say give it a go anyways, you might just like this one. I'm 100% confident I would be able to pick psilacetin in a double blind study if paired against mushrooms, it's just a different experience that happens to have a ''mushie like'' feel.

Status
Not open for further replies.