View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 4-AcO-DMT Thread - Act Four

Status
Not open for further replies.
SO guys the egal has landed!! 250mg shipping was super fast, shiped yesterday received today!...ne ways i dont know if this is free base or HCL...is HCL the same as furmarat? if not what is the furmarate?
1383216_10151882313684780_1441974167_n.jpg

It is most likely the Fumarate which just is the type of salt form it's in.
4-aco-dmt is sometimes sold as the HCL salt but it's much less stable.
The fumarate is best for long term storage but has a SLIGHTLY higher dosage than the HCL and freebase version.

^thanks ballz...So would you say what i received appears normal?...i know their meph has me blasted! so i trust them

good!!...what is the best way to store this treat of mine!! as id like to keep it arou d for awhile!!

I highly recommend keeping it in a glass vial, within a second container (Tupperware or whatever),in a freezer , surrounded by dessicants to absorb moisture. Tryptamines are fairly unstable will degrade at room temperature when exposed to light/air for long periods of time.

How imperative is the freezer storage for 4-aco's ? I just received -dmt and -met both fumerate. My MSDS said room temp is fine. I do have the O2 absorber, dri rite I believe. I don't need to be wasting cash on improper storage ignorance or stupidity. Thanks!

Not sure how important it is, honestly, but I'm of the better be safe than sorry mentality so I've kept it cool and dry in my freezer. I don't think the oxygen absorber is even needed, as long as you keep it in an air-tight vial. What you were really looking for was a desiccant like silica gel, I think.

You should check the PD Index for the Big & Dandy Storage Thread

Ask your vendor which salt form it is.

As it is not white its contaminated, not meaning poisonous persee, but probably stored under inferior conditions. I've read that most of these discoloured compounds still work and are as potent (or just notable difference to small) as the pure white version. Store it dark, cold and with less oxygen as possible. As it is only a small amount a glass vial in dark container in refrigerator is enough. I am storing about 14 tryptamines this way without problems.

ook!!! Soo I honestly didnt plan on taking this last night, but i did..along with the 4-aco dmt i had also got a gram of mepohedrone(which i will say i gave into redoing and consumed 3/4gram by 12am(package was revieved at 10am) OK so i had over the course of the day had 5 IV meph injections, smoked 2.5 joints and taken 0.2mg clonidine.

So its 3am, for the most part the effects of the mephedrone have pretty muched passed, with only residual euphoria being felt. I weigh out 20-22mg of 4-aco-dmt and i dump the 20mg into the spoon, i add 1/2cc of water and stir, it takes about 30-45 seconds to dissinolve i apply a small amount of heat to help this process..(I KNOW I NEED MICRONFILTERS!! as this did not dissolve 100% a very small amount of substance was left) I throw in a ball of surgical cotton(Im not sure if theres any difference between this and regular cotton??)
I suck up the water/4-aco-dmt mixture.
The time is now quarter past 3am, I sit up in my bed..Uncap the syringe
I align the needle with the glory hole(the crook of my left arm)
The needle finds the vein with ease, I flag, even tho i know i am in....INHALE..EXHALE
I take the plunge, and empty the syringe with one steady action..the syringe is empty, and i hardly have time to recap the syringe and set it beside my bed . BAMMM IT HITS ME!
A strange rush comes over me (OH SHIT i cant turn back now) and i am immediately hit with this odd presence. and then i vomit..
the first things i see are these symbols vortexing. almost like seeing strands of dna befor my face. the only thing keeping me attached to this world is the episode of american dad playin on my laptop altho i cannot understand what they are saying.
My entire body is in orgasm, i have never felt so orgasmic!! usually while on hallucinogens i feel mostly uneasy and anxious(not to the point of ruining the trip but theyr noticeable) but with this the only uneasy feeling was just after injection
I just cannot put into words the feeling that this caused...Complete and total ego loss.
when it hit i had thought i had went insane, i could not comprehend how i had existed..i was no longer me...i was US, there was no comprehension of how i could even exist i was just there, what was time? i was time, time was nothing & yet everything, and yet when ever i would be a the most extreme point of not even existing American dad kept me anchored into this reality, even thou i couldnt understand it they were speeking in tongs.
I cannot be sure how long this went on for, i had no care for time. I was in the moment. I was life.,
the next conscious memory i have was at about 7:45am(i could hear the school buses going up the road so i use that as my time reference) and i had no hang over effects..i was back to base line(besides seeing the odd tracer of the dna sequence)

So waoha Wow wahoa! all i can say is incredible! just fucking amazing!! i am writing this not even 12hours after injestion. And all i can say is wow...4-aco-dmt has provided me with the absolute best trip of my life!! this was the psychedelic experience i have been looking for!! And honestly The full body orgasms>?? like whoaaa..I am a recovering opiate addict, and my DOC has always been IV hydromorphone, AND that cannot even compare to the Bliss i felt on 4-aco-dmt!!
Just amazing guys..i am looking forward to giving this ago at 30mg next time. Does anyone have a good idea how long one should space out doses of this substance??

What a story, IV-ing about 20mg 4-aco-dmt.

I will not use a needle, but interesting to read. Any interesting closed eye visuals?

I trip every weekend, no problems at all. I also done 3 trips in a week without any tolerance issues. So I guess a few days. But most here will say probably 4-7 days, 4-14 days, 7 days.... and some say better do it at max once in a month to keep it interesting. If each week is interesting for me, it's still interesting,... I use the week to think about what I've experienced and going through, I trip for the introspective part.

I always use my iPhone as a time watch and when I start tripping again I set it to zero.

^yeah i was going to post it in +0:00..+1:50 format but that wouldnt portray how awesome this experience was! lol...i know the needle is a terrible ROA and i do not advise anyone who has never been injected with anysubstance for recreational purposes to please abstain from this ROA...however the experience that 20mg IV of this substance was just amazing.
as for the CEV's they were present, but overall i was just content what i was seeing with my eyes open.. This experience was so surreal ..just wow. such a glowing trip! it's what i always envisioned of a great psychedelic trip.

Also just to add, as far as having a time referance. My laptop was up and running the entire time and i was looking at it quite a bit thru out the trip, but time and numbers meant nothing to me.. it was like nothing i have haver experienced.

Last edited:
You'll be amazed at how much more interesting your trips are when you've waited for at least a month, progressive. I used to trip every week or so and thought it was all as good as ever, but now I do it far less and it all just feels better to me. I dunno, you'll only get this when you tripped a lot and then slowed down I guess

Glad it all went well, kapitan. Do give extreme experiences like this some time though, while some people can handle weekly dosing just fine they're not IVing 20mg and upwards of 4-Aco-DMT I'd imagine. That just sounds like a really bad idea to me

I absolutely love hearing that the bliss induced by a visionary 4-aco experience is vastly superior to opiate "bliss"

I finally can call this magical substance my own once more <3

Seriously this drug produced the best trip of my life. It was certainly of ++++ magnitude. I flew through a portal into what looked like the source of all creation. It was the most beautiful moment I have experienced thus far, and my return to my body was accompanied by a feeling I can only describe as exploding with love.

I'm seriously considering IVing it despite never having considered such a thing for any other substance.

I absolutely love hearing that the bliss induced by a visionary 4-aco experience is vastly superior to opiate "bliss"

I finally can call this magical substance my own once more <3

Seriously this drug produced the best trip of my life. It was certainly of ++++ magnitude. I flew through a portal into what looked like the source of all creation. It was the most beautiful moment I have experienced thus far, and my return to my body was accompanied by a feeling I can only describe as exploding with love.

I'm seriously considering IVing it despite never having considered such a thing for any other substance.

What dose and roa?

Tried 4acoMET furmurate a few weeks ago for the first time and must say doesnt even come close to 4acoDMT, not even close...waste of time...

For me 4-aco-met was significantly more visual than than the same dose of 4-aco-dmt (30mg). The main difference I noticed was the "head space". 4-aco-dmt is very "deep" my mind is constantly moving from one cosmic thought to another. On the Metecetin I had a nearly chrystal clear head space, mentally it hardly even felt like I was tripping. However, the visuals provided by the 4-aco-met absolutely blew 4-aco-dmt out of the water. Very cool complex geometric patterns! During the peak I had a difficult time telling where the perimeter of my good friends sofa started and ended and kept having reach out and feel the couch cushions - literally my visions was awash with geometric shapes and lasers.
I was extremely impressed with 4-aco-met.

Anybody mix psilacetin with 2c-c? Lol I was cleaning out my freezer and what do you know... I found the 2c-c that I thought I lost :). I'm thinking it will add a serene peacefullness to the jagged edge of 4-ACO-DMT and make for a more social experience with friends. Also to those that have tried 4-ACO-MET how does it compare to 4-HO-MET?

I haven't combined psilacetin with 2c-c but I have with 25c-nbome and it was spectacular.

Status
Not open for further replies.