View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 3-MeO-PCP Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Be careful, I've heard and seen people impressed or enamored by this compound before, in a sort of honeymoon period but IMO it is really iffy to use this as an AD. Not saying I am convinced the effects will change on you but it is both a sneaky bastard and it does seem to produce craving and acute risks (most of all this may be when people hit a rough patch in their life and dose in a way that is rather unclear as to the motivation. When recreation and self-medication start to run together and blur, shit can hit the fan).

Also: interesting nobody has a problem with you using keta... and is it that surprising 3-MeO-PCP makes you test positive for PCP?

It is far more functional than mxe with less of a hedonistic kick to it, producing a state of reserved productivity and displaying consistent antidepressant qualities that have been quite useful in treating a myriad of ailments including, motivation, hypersomnia, anhedonia , myoclunus, parasomnia, akathisia, gumption and alcohol withdrawal.

This is my stance on it at the moment. The AD afterglow persists the whole next day (at least) and reminds me of the first year I used MXE, so it seems to be a good step up, a graduation if you will, for dissociative 'enthusiasts' (i.e. loons who have used to the extent that lower-potency ones don't work like they used to)

I agree that 50 mg on my first day was more than necessary and no doubt extreme for anyone without a large dissociative tolerance. I kept dosing looking for effects akin to MXE, but now that I know what to look for and how to play with it I've been doing only 5 to 15 mg each of the past 3 days (though taking a break today and for the next 4 days).

It can certainly sneak up on you with repeated dosages that is a certainty.

Very strange one if taken too far, but with small doses it seems to be practical and consistent.

Taking with piracetam is highly advised since it seems to regulate it considerably .

It seems to have a long half-life like PCP, so dosing daily is probably not a good idea, at the very least you should decrease your doses over time to stay at the same level of effects. I spent most of last year trying to use it for antidepressant effects but it didn't really work well for that purpose and I just ended up addicted to it (though I must say I've never found anything more effective for temporarily taking away anxiety and ruminating thoughts). I've almost used up my current stash and I won't be buying any more for a long time, if ever again.

So odd this one is! Its amazingly clear, like it hardly has any side effects when not activated, running in the background, but when something triggers a connection it turns so powerful on a dime! Paradoxical almost how subtle and tame it can feel until an action turns it on, and then it goes straight to full volume, grabs you by the balls. Its like a cute funny little kitty cat and then as soon as you pet it it turns into a growling huge alpha male lion roaring, able to bite your head off if you're not careful, but if you are in control you can ride that beast until the sun sets.

I have taken 100 mg tramadol today under the influence of 3-MeO-PCP and I am feeling amazingly good right now. Just wondering how potentially dangerous this combo might be?

I have taken 100 mg tramadol today under the influence of 3-MeO-PCP and I am feeling amazingly good right now. Just wondering how potentially dangerous this combo might be?

That's a fairly low dose of tramadol, which is a serotonin releaser and norepinephrine reuptake inhibitor or NRI.

3-meo-pcp is an NMDA antagonist and a dopamine reuptake inhibitor (DRI), and PCP might actually have effects on serotonin as well. Is it enough to cause worry? I dunno.

Next time you might try and find out about potential interactions before consuming different combinations of drugs.

"NMDA receptor antagonists ketamine and PCP have direct effects on the dopamine D2 and serotonin 5-HT2receptors - implications for models of schizophrenia"
http://www.nature.com/mp/journal/v7/n8/full/4001093a.html

Does anyone have any experience with mixing 3-meo-pcp with methadone? I know methadone has it's own NDMA effects, would this just potentiate the 3-meo-pcp's dissociative effects?

Next time you might try and find out about potential interactions before consuming different combinations of drugs.
Yes that's what I've done but there's not much info about 3-MeO-PCP & tramadol interactions to be found :)

Anyway, yeah it was a low dose and actually what I did was I first opened one 50 mg capsule and consumed only some of the contents just to test the waters, then redosed couple of times totalling to ~100mg. First time taking tramadol, although I have taken O-DT before and liked it. Now off to bed, good night everyone.

Yes that's what I've done but there's not much info about 3-MeO-PCP & tramadol interactions to be found :)

Anyway, yeah it was a low dose and actually what I did was I first opened one 50 mg capsule and consumed only some of the contents just to test the waters, then redosed couple of times totalling to ~100mg. First time taking tramadol, although I have taken O-DT before and liked it. Now off to bed, good night everyone.

Well, I'll give it to you that at least you did it in the most responsible way possible with lack of information.

If you liked O-DT, you may not like tramadol as much since 100mg of tramadol isn't transformed into near that much O-DT.

Does anyone have any experience with mixing 3-meo-pcp with methadone? I know methadone has it's own NDMA effects, would this just potentiate the 3-meo-pcp's dissociative effects?

I've been taking it with suboxone. If I take the sub after 3-meo, I noticed it really kicks it up, makes it feel more like a full agaonist. Methadone however is different because of the NMDA antagonism...I wish I could give you a solid answer about that.

I've been taking it with suboxone. If I take the sub after 3-meo, I noticed it really kicks it up, makes it feel more like a full agaonist. Methadone however is different because of the NMDA antagonism...I wish I could give you a solid answer about that.

Well, I wanna give it a try, but I really wanna see if someone has some experience first. If no one does, or no one can think of a reason that it would be unsafe, I'll give it a try and let you guys know; starting with 1-2mg, and increasing 2mg at a time. I'll give it a day or two to see if anyone has any input first.

I dumped the rest of my stash last night after doing too much. Too weird even for me. Might have been good if I could control my dosing, but I inevitably went too far with it. Not looking back. Scared myself straight!

what the fuck is up with people dumping 3meo in the fuking toilet, don't you have some one to gift it to ?
and im sitting here wondering when the fuck will the time come that i can afford some more again tsk-tsk-tsk

If you feel up to it, please do tell a bit more about your 3-MeO-PCP incident vortech. I also entered a state of weirdness last night, first of all I took too much 3-meo but on top of that I also consumed some tramadol and a cyclizine tablet (for nausea). I think the cyclizine may have had something to do with this, but I was hearing voices in my head and going schizo before blasting into dreamland. Had a decent sleep though after that but this has left me feeling somewhat worried about my mental health/drug abuse issues once again. Oh boy...

i've said it a bunch in this thread already, but i've gotta reiterate -- high doses of this stuff, despite being incredibly tempting, are NOT recommended!

i'd take a little bit. start to feel awesome. then decide to take more. then i'd enter full blown delirium, black out, and come to a few hours later with my house a mess.

and even despite this happening, and knowing while sober that high doses are a bad idea.... i'd still always take a little bit, then decide "i should take more!".... thinking that it would work out better than my last high dose experience.

and it never did turn out better.

personally, i just need to not have this stuff around. like will ferrell in Old School.... "when it hits your mouth it just tastes so good!".... i always end up taking a little bit, then losing my judgement and deciding to take more.

and it never turns out well.

i'm repeating myself now i know, but it is something worth repeating haha. :)

if you DO order this stuff, i hope you have a lot of self-control!

You only need self control if this substance particularly floats your boat. This stuff has NEVER given me the urge to redose or to do it every day, and I can be pretty moreish with stimulants, even though I don't particularly enjoy them. I bought a half gram 4 months ago and still have a good amount left.

I've tried it with methadone (30-50 mg of methadone) and eitzolam (.5-1mg) and 4-5mg of 3-meo-pcp (rectally), and it seems that the nmda antagonism of the methadone indeed potentiates it. I think I like it more like this, then taking higher doses orally (8-10mg). It seems smoother, but that may just be the methadone with it :). In fact, it potentiates the euphoria of methadone which I usually enjoy by itself.

Here's a copy-paste of my ramble from the B&D MXE thread in regards to information about 3-MeO-PCP use and different ROA's etc

NSFW:
Hello,

I have found 3-MeO-PCP is sort of unpredictable regardless of ROA, sometimes it seems to hit me hard on small doses and sometimes even larger doses don't effect me until I will eventually redose myself to the point when I've taken an overdose resulting in confusion and lethargy. I use the same doses regardless of ROA (nasal, sublingual, rectal). Nasal and rectal will result in a faster comeup than sublingual. My dose is usually about ~8-15mg but I will have to redose couple of times because I have tolerance. Sublingual and oral dosing of 3-MeO-PCP or MXE causes acid reflux type symptoms so I avoid them.

Nasal 3-MeO-PCP does cause more mania/impulsiveness than rectal use, I'm now pretty sure of this. I would say rectal is more "anaesthetic" if you will.

Plugging MXE vs. i.m. MXE: same dose for me, but as I said plugging is much more comfortable and safe.

In regards to tolerance to MXE or other dissos in general.... I have absolutely no idea! I've been a chronic user for a couple of years and I do have a tolerance but these drugs do get me high, it just feels like the high has become a bit different compared to the times when I was less tolerant. For example, I haven't holed in months. But what is happening, I am constantly going through symptoms of mania or even manic psychosis or something similar to schizotypal personality disorder. I have been diagnosed with schizoid personality disorder years ago so my brain may be a bit different from the other guy and I'm probably more prone to "psychotic" thought patterns or behaviour but I consider myself kind of sane and functional, if this makes any sense. It must be noted I'm also taking benzos daily, shifting between oxazepam and alprazolam at the moment, trying to keep the dose as low as possible. Oxazepam dose daily 15-30 mg, alprazolam 1-1.5 mg. I'll usually break the tablets and consume only a bit at a time.

My personal opinion is that chronic use of dissociatives causes a long term "damage" to the nervous system and the brain, thereby causing a very long lasting tolerance. I'm using quotation marks because sometimes I'm enjoying this brain damage like I've never enjoyed anything before.

Negative symptoms: my memory is fucked, I'm sometimes a bit paranoid or incoherent in my thoughts and I have a high BP. During "bad" moments I'm impulsive and can become agitated very easily and I will make hasty decisions. I've never been violent or yelled at anyone or broken anything or strolled down the road butt naked in the winter like one bluelighter did in a bout of 3-MeO-PCP induced madness (I hope you are feeling better now!), but my loved ones are concerned about my physical and mental health and I have hurt their feelings. I'm spending more money than I should since I'm unemployed and out of money all the time. Hmm. I'm also urinating quite frequently. There may me negative symptoms that are not quite manifesting themselves, for example if I would have a pain somewhere I might not notice it because of the pain killing properties of these drugs etc.

I am very nervous and anxious if don't take benzos or dissociatives or alcohol etc. This is not a result from my drug use imho, since I've battled with severe anxiety and depression since I was a child and I have only started using drugs about 4-5 yrs ago, I am now 30.

My drug regimen:

I will take small doses (10-20 mg MXE) rectally whenever I feel like it, usually hourly. When I've reached "gnosis", I won't have to take a drug for a couple of hours. I'll stop taking drugs before midnight so I'll get 6-8 hrs of sleep every night. Total daily dose with MXE amounts to 150-200 mg rectally. Total daily dose range of 3-MeO-PCP ~20-30 mg perhaps. At the moment I'm only using 3-MeO-PCP since I'm out of MXE. I used 3-MeO-PCP nasally for a couple of days but it hurts my nose so I'm back to rectal dosing now and it's good, although I'm not sure if this chemical is very safe for my butt either as it's clearly not good for nasal use (stuffed nose, blood in my mucus), but rectal dosing does not cause pain, so I'm not too worried for now. 3-MeO-PCP use for me is not as compulsive as MXE because of the longer duration. MXE feels more benign for rectal use, or any ROA pretty much in regards to the "corrosive" feeling of 3-MeO-PCP hydrochloride/hydrobromide, so I'd rather use MXE daily if I could choose.

If someone can elaborate how sensitive the rectum is compared to nasal membrane in regards to rectal use of drugs, I'd be very happy to hear this information. Thanks.

Like I've stated somewhere recently, I have also taken some tramadol now for 3-4 days, this seems to have a strange synergy with 3-MeO-PCP. Daily tramadol dose 50-100 mg. Tramadol or tramadol combined with 3-MeO-PCP has caused minor nausea, so I have taken ½-1 tablets of cyclizine now with tramadol. I'm trying to get rid of daily tramadol use now so I would be only using 3-MeO-PCP (and benzos). I enjoy tramadol more than other opioids I've tried in the past (codeine, oxycodone, buprenorphine, O-DT) but I would rather not get physically and/or mentally dependant on it.

I have been also consuming quite a lot of alcohol (simultaneously with disso use, naturally) for a few weeks but I'm now getting rid of this nasty habit, because it fucks with my physical health and causes rebound anxiety and depression. My beverage of choice is dark rum (cuba libre) and beer.

I'm also taking 1-2 mg melatonin every night. After one hour of consuming melatonin whilst under the influence of 3-MeO-PCP and tramadol, I have heard some strange inner monologues inside my brain and had closed eye visions before falling to sleep.

I'm taking B12, D vitamin, magnesium & B6 daily, I also used to take Q10 but I'm all out at the moment.

I store my MXE and other drugs in baggies, stored in dark, in room temperature.

I've edited this post now about a dozen of times. I hope my writing is as coherent as possible, easy to read and educational. English is not my native language so there may be some grammatical flaws etc.

Confield

<3

You kids be careful with the 3-MeO-PCP. Stuff is NO JOKE. I used it a couple times last week dealing with WDs and found myself in places ketamine on began to suggest. This is the real deal dissociative. I was literally in a world of my own existing as just thought and sensations that could be whatever i wanted it to be. Total astral projection. And you guys using more than 10mg dosages....please for the love of god take a break from it and get back to 10mg dosages. 10mg is plenty to go fully out of body, fully out of mind, you might want a babysitter its that intense. I can't even imagine trying 3-MeO-PCP on top of something like LSD or DOC but I suspect one day I will know.

This is the works, i still like ketamine better. At least that is predictable. This stuff has taken me to the nut bin and I never thought I would get out.

Status
Not open for further replies.