View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

The Big & Dandy 3-MeO-PCP Thread - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
some people just like to rattle their awareness into new states of anguish and psychosis without any regard for the future. These compounds aren't "novel" they are potent as fuck and highly addictive.
Like LSD has been proven to not be very neurotoxic to human beings. MDMA, isn't very neurotoxic but that doesn't mean people don't haphazardly take a copious amounts of it. I've know human beings capable of eating 2-3 grams in a night, and NO it wasn't methamphetamines.

PCP was given to people originally who were DYING on the battlefield so they could stitch them up and get them back into battle.
now it has a 3-meo group attached to it. It's devil dust period. Worse than Cocaine, worse than amphetamine.
It makes my guts churn to read this message board sometimes because of the amount of unknown damage you guys are doing to yourselves.

When i bragged i took 100mg of 4-aco-dmt. that is because i went and i did the rational prodrug calcuation between it and real Psilocin. Despite it being an incredibly high dose.
That level, is still about as neurotoxic as taking maybe 2-3 asprin to treat a headache. It was a spectacular and amazing trip. It didn't feel poisonous and at no point was i worried about my sanity.
Only because i am a seasoned psychedelic tripper. But with PCP and the sheer level of smooth disassociation and re association into things that aren't exactly part of consensus reality is going to cause some serious MENTAL damage, which is way different than brain damage.

PCP is an insane dopamine agonist. 3-meo group is pretty much just increasing it's serotonergic 5-7 fold in a variety of effects meaning it is probably highly non selective and given it's potency, being that 10milligrams can FUCK a person retarded means you don't know what you've done to those receptors you've ignited and yet people continue to persist doing some for constant days on end With a cyclical variety of effect ranging from Bliss to manageable psychosis. You guys are asking for permenant psychosis by pushing this compound as hard as you are. I mean that. I'm also not trying to be a buzz kill. Especially in combination with other compounds. Seriously guys "check yo self before you wreck yo self"
Wouldn't it be nice, to live to a ripe old age, and still be able to trip, without the effects of prolonged drug induced psychosis diminishing the quality of your lives.

you dont know what you are talking about- pcp is problematic because of its super long halflife and get reabsorbed from your bladder (hence wildy unpredictable blood levels with redosing) plus with street product you dont know how strong it is and also its poorly synthed with loads of pcc left in it which is very toxic.

so with accurate dosing of 3meo-pcp it avoids these problems and for me has been manageable. the only time i've gotten very paranoid was when combined with cannabis and alcohol (high dose), with just weed its one of the best combinations of all time in my experience. insanely good drug to dance on, fits into a normal life cos you can feel a strong body high of mild happiness and floating and be around anyone and no-one will be able to tell if you dose low within your tolerance and do not redose.

also your concepts of neurotoxicity are essentially nonsense you've pulled from your head with not even 1 peer reviewed cherrypicked study to back up your spurious notions before spouting them at people to justify your own poorly evidenced opinion.

when have 5ht2 agonists (that are not also monoamine releasers) at any point been shown to be neurotoxic?

http://synrc.com/publications/cat/Systems/Biological/Neurochemistry/5-HT2A and NMDA/1395108a.pdf

^worth a look

Last edited:
some people just like to rattle their awareness into new states of anguish and psychosis without any regard for the future. These compounds aren't "novel" they are potent as fuck and highly addictive.
Like LSD has been proven to not be very neurotoxic to human beings. MDMA, isn't very neurotoxic but that doesn't mean people don't haphazardly take a copious amounts of it. I've know human beings capable of eating 2-3 grams in a night, and NO it wasn't methamphetamines.

PCP was given to people originally who were DYING on the battlefield so they could stitch them up and get them back into battle.
now it has a 3-meo group attached to it. It's devil dust period. Worse than Cocaine, worse than amphetamine.
It makes my guts churn to read this message board sometimes because of the amount of unknown damage you guys are doing to yourselves.

When i bragged i took 100mg of 4-aco-dmt. that is because i went and i did the rational prodrug calcuation between it and real Psilocin. Despite it being an incredibly high dose.
That level, is still about as neurotoxic as taking maybe 2-3 asprin to treat a headache. It was a spectacular and amazing trip. It didn't feel poisonous and at no point was i worried about my sanity.
Only because i am a seasoned psychedelic tripper. But with PCP and the sheer level of smooth disassociation and re association into things that aren't exactly part of consensus reality is going to cause some serious MENTAL damage, which is way different than brain damage.

PCP is an insane dopamine agonist. 3-meo group is pretty much just increasing it's serotonergic 5-7 fold in a variety of effects meaning it is probably highly non selective and given it's potency, being that 10milligrams can FUCK a person retarded means you don't know what you've done to those receptors you've ignited and yet people continue to persist doing some for constant days on end With a cyclical variety of effect ranging from Bliss to manageable psychosis. You guys are asking for permenant psychosis by pushing this compound as hard as you are. I mean that. I'm also not trying to be a buzz kill. Especially in combination with other compounds. Seriously guys "check yo self before you wreck yo self"
Wouldn't it be nice, to live to a ripe old age, and still be able to trip, without the effects of prolonged drug induced psychosis diminishing the quality of your lives.

Forgive me being for so crass, but you sound disoriented and possibly maladjusted.

Were you under the influence of the subject at arms when stating that?

Where exactly did he sound disoriented ? He wrote, that 100mg 4-aco-DMT are as neurotoxic as taking 2-3 aspirin. Are 2-3 aspirin neurotoxic in any way ?

I would agree with Psychonautical, that the dosage regimen of many users in this thread are outliers to the top end. 30 mg a day of the 90-98% pure substance is constant OD - territory. PCP (I assume 3-meo to have similar characteristics) has an estimated HL of ~50 hours. So either what you take is very impure stuff (or another substance) or you have a crass tolerance to NMDA-antagonists (and monoamine reuptake inhibitors) or you have a special organism or the piracetam blocked most of the side effects. If a naive person would take that amount, damage will be done.

Last edited:
Yeah it seemed like a pretty coherent post to me, and I agree with his statements about how people in this thread seem to take dangerously large amounts of this stuff.

Yeah it seemed like a pretty coherent post to me, and I agree with his statements about how people in this thread seem to take dangerously large amounts of this stuff.

Variety is the spice of life, and moderation is key.

yeah you could tell me variety is the spice of life all you want, and how you get a psychedelic buzz from atropine.
But i'm not going to take it.

I'm just worried about the mental well being of you people. As you rattle the bolts out of your brains as if they were something to give away.
PCP never had a good, or a safe effects profile.
3-meo-pcp's doesn't get much better. We are of course talking about this from a Pharmacological standpoint.
Thanks Xorgoth for the defense but honestly when, you are getting dissed by a bunch of people with a niche for PCP, it's more like water off a ducks back.

It's their lives, and like i said, i didn't want to be anyones Buzz Kill, because ultimately in the end you guys will do what you want to do.
Just know someone cares about your well being. As you guys don't really seem to with the amount of PCP you are throwing into the pathways.

[video=youtube_share;w6VA37Ly1Q0]http://youtu.be/w6VA37Ly1Q0[/video]

PCP (I assume 3-meo to have similar characteristics) has an estimated HL of ~50 hours

that methoxy group likely gives your body's enzymes a point at which to attack the molecule. i've never tried PCP, but 3-MeO-PCP seems to have a much shorter half-life than 50 hours.

Much shorter than 50 hours indeed.

Psyconauticals post is born out of concern, but the condescending and misinformed approach he goes about it isn't too constructive...lot of gibberish in that post....

That being said, as always, due caution is advised. PCP has a long history and relative safety profile when dosed in known quantities of pure materials by those informed. 3-MeO isn't likely to be any different...just slightly different binding profile and shorter half life.

Now, diphenidine and "MXP" give me cause for concern.....no history there, and a slew of bad reports and potential seizures and deaths....

Will 3-MeO-PCP dissolve homogeneously in propylene glycol and is heat necessary?

Last edited:
Last week I tried 3-Meo-PCP for the first time, 3 occasions with doses around 10-15mg scattered over the week, last occasion was Saturday. Since sunday, I have had a terrible itch all over my body, and also, an unusual amount of zits have appeared along the jawline and down towards my neck, and a bit of gingivitis on the left side as well, which also has the highest amount of zits. Did some google searching for both 3-Meo-PCP and PCP with very few results, so it seems like I may be allergic. I have used MXE, ketamine and diphenidine with no similar reaction, if that's of any relevance. The 3-Meo-PCP comes from a very respected vendor, so I doubt that it would be due to impurities, but it's certainly not impossible. Well, I am simply wondering if anyone has seen similar reports, or if itching/zits is an expected side effect from any impurities.

did you read any of his claims about the neurotoxicity of the drugs he has taken?

its pure crap and i quote

"When i bragged i took 100mg of 4-aco-dmt. that is because i went and i did the rational prodrug calcuation between it and real Psilocin. Despite it being an incredibly high dose.
That level, is still about as neurotoxic as taking maybe 2-3 asprin to treat a headache. It was a spectacular and amazing trip. It didn't feel poisonous and at no point was i worried about my sanity."

taking lots of pcp is obviously not the best idea but i would be far more concerned about my kidneys/bladder than anything else with huge doses of it. look at ket/methoxetamine...

this website is meant to be based around harm reduction and the basis of that is getting factual info in the first place. not " one trip rots your brain as much as three aspirin" 8)

Thanks fellas. I'm just looking to make a solution for accurate oral volumetric dosing.

I've been experimenting more with nasal 3-MeO-PCP recently. Small doses up the nostril, very pronounced effects and rather quick come-up. Even though 3-MeO makes me quite (hypo)manic sometimes, I got a very pleasant sedating effect the other day when I was attending a very nerve wrecking class and I had to retreat to the bathroom in the middle of the day for an eyeballed line to calm myself down. POW! I think even a nuclear war wouldn't have bothered me after that. I love this compound immensely.

Last week I tried 3-Meo-PCP for the first time, 3 occasions with doses around 10-15mg scattered over the week, last occasion was Saturday. Since sunday, I have had a terrible itch all over my body, and also, an unusual amount of zits have appeared along the jawline and down towards my neck, and a bit of gingivitis on the left side as well, which also has the highest amount of zits. Did some google searching for both 3-Meo-PCP and PCP with very few results, so it seems like I may be allergic. I have used MXE, ketamine and diphenidine with no similar reaction, if that's of any relevance. The 3-Meo-PCP comes from a very respected vendor, so I doubt that it would be due to impurities, but it's certainly not impossible. Well, I am simply wondering if anyone has seen similar reports, or if itching/zits is an expected side effect from any impurities.

how was your personal hygiene / water consumption during your use? less / more than normal?

i did perhaps notice a bit more back acne during my 3-MeO-PCP use, but that's something that comes and goes for me regardless of outside factors

Aqua.

Water will do it, no reason not to..

Rectal usage is preferable in this fashion.

there is at least one reason to not use water, and that is if you plan on storing your solution long-term.

water is certainly preferable for rectal dosing, though, you are right.

how was your personal hygiene / water consumption during your use? less / more than normal?

i did perhaps notice a bit more back acne during my 3-MeO-PCP use, but that's something that comes and goes for me regardless of outside factors

there is at least one reason to not use water, and that is if you plan on storing your solution long-term.

water is certainly preferable for rectal dosing, though, you are right.

Correct.

I eyeball doses because I'm familiar with it, but 10mg looks like more or less than you'd think or like, short answer is use a scale like I did first.

Nasal is easiest, rectal a little less so though I've misplaced my oral syringe.

Smoked it in a pipe once and couldn't really tell if it worked, but I'd rather not inhale this chemical to be honest. It was just for shits and giggles, as i've never been a fan of pcp.

I like ketamine.

I like MXE more.

I like 3meopcp now the best.

Happy dosing!

^ oral syringes are cheap at walgreens

or free if you go to the pharmacy counter and make up a story about needing one for your baby's medication

^ oral syringes are cheap at walgreens

or free if you go to the pharmacy counter and make up a story about needing one for your baby's medication

Yeah, just go to the counter and ask if they have an oral syringe. Say you need it for your grandma if they ask, they never ask me though, they just ask me what size I need. I never pay for them.

Status
Not open for further replies.